Getting Steve's Attention Ch. 07 - Alt

Story Info
Alternate ending of this series.
2k words
3.92
6.6k
4
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers

I woke up a new woman. My little sexual adventure had nearly ruined my marriage. It was time to put it behind me and move on with life. Steve said he had forgiven me, and in my heart, I hoped he had, but in my head, I knew that I would have to get his trust back and it would take a long time. I looked over at him. He was already up and ready for a busy day. I told him that I had something to take care of and then I would see him at the hospital. We kissed and he went off.

As I took my shower, I was formulating my speech to Marcus in my head. I was going to go over to his house and explain to him that I loved Steve dearly and our little game was over. I did not want to be mean or ugly to him, but I knew I had to be firm. My shower seemed to go on forever as I ran through scenario after scenario. Finally, I had my speech written. I got ready for work. I decided to wear my white blouse with my black Lycra skirt and boots. It always made me feel powerful to have my boots on. Plus, it gave my little frame another five inches.

I looked out the window and Marcus were having coffee, on his porch before work. I mustered up some courage and made my way across the yard to see him. He looked up and smiled as I approached. I sheepishly waved hi and stopped about 10 feet from him. I told him that I needed to tell him something. He put down his coffee and told me to go ahead and speak. I told him that I loved Steve dearly and that my little game needed to end. He stared at me expressionless. There was an awkward silence.

Then Marcus asked me if that was it. I said it was. Marcus then said I at least owed him a hug, then gave me a big smile. I said ok and approached him. As I got close, he grabbed me held me tight and locked his mouth onto mine. His tongue darted deep into my mouth. I tried to push him back, but he was too strong. I screamed but the sound never left my mouth. He kissed me for a very long time, then as quickly as it started, he released me. He grabbed my arm and looked deeply into my eyes and asked me if I like getting fucked by him. I looked down in embarrassment. Answer me, he demanded. I shook my head yes but told him it was over and that I loved Steve. He laughed and asked me if she was still addicted to his cock inside me. Again, I looked down and shook my head yes.

Marcus pulled me close and pulled up my skirt and placed two of his large fingers on my pussy. I was very wet. His sheer masculinity and forcefulness had my pussy extremely wet. Let's go, he demanded as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his house. I told him no and that I had to go. He acted like he heard nothing. Within seconds, I was on his bed. He threw off his clothes, then tore my blouse open to expose my breast. He pulled my skirt up around my waist and tore off my panties. Two large fingers interred my vagina while his thumb rubbed forceful circles on my clit. My pussy reacted by producing large volumes of moisture.

Feeling my wetness, Marcus smiled and guided his cock to my hole. He looked down at me and told me to tell him that I wanted it. I told him no, it was over, my pussy was now only for Steve. He put the tip on my pussy lips then held me down. Marcus made one quick push. The pain was intense. It felt as though I had been split in half. I let out scream. Marcus put his hand over my mouth and told me to shut up. I began to shake. He pumped slowly at first then increased his speed and forcefulness. Suddenly a rush of endorphins surged through my body. A feeling of euphoria flooded over me. My pussy began to tingle and feel amazing. I could feel his amazing cock rubbing against my G-spot. It felt good. No, it felt fantastic. Instinctively, I wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my hips so that he could reach every inch of my womanhood. I put my arms around his neck. He released his grip on my mouth and replaced his hand with his thick lips and probing tongue.

We kissed for a long time. When he came up for air, I whispered that I want him to fuck me all day, that I did not want it to stop. Marcus smiled and fucked me at a pace that sent me over the edge to orgasm, over and over again, without him cumming. He appeared pretty damn proud of himself. He was my human dildo, fucking me endlessly, making me cum repeatedly. Each orgasm elicited another big grin from him. Finally, after what seemed like an hour, I looked up in his eyes and begged him to fill me up. He looked down at me and asked me to tell him that I wanted his cum inside me. I immediately told him I did. Tell me to cum baby, he demanded. Cum Marcus, I want you to cum was my response.

Marcus forcefully fucked me for about a full minute before his body stiffened. He sunk his cock as deep as I could take it. The head of his cock pressed firmly against my cervix. His balls began to pulse against my tiny ass. His cock throbbed in my vagina, then a warm feeling began to grow in my belly. I tightened the grip around him by locking my ankles together. I threw my tongue deep into his mouth. Marcus orgasmed for a full minute before his body relaxed and he fell upon me. He rolled off me, his cock still buried deep inside me. We laid there as one for quite a while, before he asked me if I was ready to end our relationship. As I had planned.

There was dead silence. Instantly, I was brought back to earth from my orgasmic haze. What the fuck had I just done? Shit! I had come over to end it and instead, was fucked into orgasmic bliss again by a man that was not my husband. Marcus broke the silence. He asked if I was going to go home to my husband or continue fucking him on the side. I could not speak. I felt my pussy clench down on his now softer cock inside me. Marcus laughed and told me that my pussy just answered the question. Once more, he said he needed and answer.

My mind raced. I loved Steve so very much. He was a great husband and good lover and a really fantastic guy. So why was I in bed with Marcus? Was I just a slut? Was I a cheap whore, whose pussy was for rent to the highest bidder? Shit, I loved the feeling of him inside me. I loved the way he dominated me. Made me feel small and vulnerable. I loved the way his massive weapon attacked my G-spot and gave me orgasms I had never experienced before. Fuck, I was already wanting him to fuck me again and he had not even pulled out yet.

I took a deep breath, then gave him my answer. I told Marcus that he was the greatest lover I had ever fucked. I was truly addicted to him and how he made love to me. I explained that his amazing cock took me to places and hit depths that no cock had ever taken me before. I wanted it again. I was addicted. Yes, I was going to continue to fuck him, but I was not going to tell Steve.

Marcus asked me if I was sure. That my decision would change my life forever. I shook my head yes. Suddenly Steve was standing by the bed. Marcus asked him if he heard everything. Steve said he did, then looked at Marcus and told him that he could have me. Marcus, looked at him and said, "what would I do with a mouthy bitch like this, I don't want her either." My heart sank, I burst out in tears and screamed for Steve. He gave me the finger and told me not to come home and that my stuff would be outside, then turned and walked out.

I had a complete meltdown. Marcus laughed hysterically, then told me to get my shit and get out of his house. I grabbed him and told him that I wanted him, I needed him. He pushed me away and told me that he warned me when we first started that I was a mouthy bitch and that I would get what was coming to me. I completely lost it and had a fit on the bed. Marcus got up and grabbed my leg and pulled me off the bed. I fell to the floor. He then barked at me that if I did not get out in the next minute, he was going to throw my ass out the front door naked. I grabbed my ripped blouse and pulled down my skirt and ran to the door and out onto the front lawn half naked. Every neighbor was out there. It seemed like hundreds of them. All pointing and yelling "whore" and "slut". They threw rocks at me with perfect aim. Each one crashing into me with precise accuracy. I screamed but nothing came out, the yard began to spin. Blood began to flow from between my legs, I could not stop it. Everything was out of control. I heard Steve, yelling my name over and over again. Someone grabbed me and shook me.

Fuck! What! No! Huh! Steve. I looked up; Steve had his hands clenched to my arms. He looked down at me and asked me if I was ok. I burst out crying and asked him why he came back. Steve looked confused and said, "baby you were having a bad dream." What, I thought? He explained that I am thrashing around in the bed and screaming when he got out of the shower. He thought someone was attacking me. Shit, fuck, wow, ok, thank goodness, it was a fucking dream. Steve looked confused, I grabbed him in a death grip and told him that I loved him so much I never wanted to lose him. He said he felt the same and asked what brought on all my emotion. I began to cry and told him I had a scary dream that seemed all too real. He asked me what it was about. I told him that I had lost him forever and it was horrible. He hugged me and told me that I was his forever, it was only a dream.

My heart still raced; I still did not understand the whole thing. Someone or something had sent me a message and I heard it loud and clear. My slutty ways needed to end right now and forever. I had started this whole thing to teach Steve a lesson and it nearly ruined my life. What a bitch I am.

I pulled him down to the bed and asked him to cuddle with me. Steve laid on the bed and spooned me. I curled up into a ball and pressed myself as close to him as I could. As we laid there, I found myself trembling in his arms. Steve reached over and grabbed his phone from the nightstand and called his partner. He told them that he was not feeling well and that they could take his surgeries today. He hung up the phone and hugged me tightly until I fell back to sleep.

drdick69
drdick69
845 Followers