Getting Steve's Attention Ch. 07

Story Info
Ann ends her relationship with Marcus.
1.1k words
4.32
6.9k
1
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

I woke up a new woman. My little sexual adventure had nearly ruined my marriage. It was time to put it behind me and move on with life. Steve said he had forgiven me, and in my heart, I hoped he had, but in my head, I knew that I would have to get his trust back and it would take a long time. I looked over at him. He was already up and ready for a busy day. I told him that I had something to take care of and then I would see him at the hospital. We kissed and he went off.

As I took my shower, I was formulating my speech to Marcus in my head. I was going to go over to his house and explain to him that I loved Steve dearly and our little game was over. I did not want to be mean or ugly to him, but I knew I had to be firm. My shower seemed to go on forever as I ran through scenario after scenario. Finally, I had my speech written. I got ready for work. I decided to wear my white blouse with my black Lycra skirt and boots. It always made me feel powerful to have my boots on. Plus, it gave my little frame another few inches.

I looked out the window and Marcus were having coffee on his porch before work. I mustered up some courage and made my way across the yard to see him. He looked up and smiled as I approached. I sheepishly waved hi and stopped about 10 feet from him. I told him that I needed to tell him something. He put down his coffee and told me to go ahead and speak. I told him that I loved Steve dearly and that my little game needed to end. He stared at me expressionless. There was an awkward silence.

Then Marcus asked me if that was it. I said it was. Marcus then said he had something to tell me. He became serious and stood up. He told me that mouthy bitches like me get what they deserve in the long run. I had teased him, then let him listen to me make Steve say things about him. Then I invited him into my home and allowed me to have sex with him. Now, he said, that I was calling it off because it went too far. He continued, that someday someone not as nice as him is going to take my ass and beat it into submission and that I would deserve it. He finished by saying he had a good mind to do the beating himself and that Steve deserves better than me.

I stood there shaking, my eyes filled with tears. Then he screamed for me to get the fuck out of his yard. I turned and ran quickly back to the house. I was trembling and felt like shit. I went back into the house and tried to collect my thoughts. I had made my case and now I was free of Marcus and my stupid fantasy. It took about a half hour to calm down. I raced to the hospital, hoping that I could catch Steve between surgeries to tell him what had transpired.

When I arrived, I went to the surgical suites. Steve had just finished removing a gall bladder and was scrubbing for the next surgery. I bolted up to him and told him that I loved him, gave him a kiss, then whispered that I had told Marcus no more. He smiled and told me he would stop by my office later to get the details. I was on cloud nine.

Later that afternoon Steve came into my office. I had about a half hour before my next appointment. He shut the door and locked it. He walked over to me and kissed me and asked me what had happened. I put my index finger up to say wait one minute. I dropped to my knees and untied his scrubs and pulled them down. His cock began to grow quickly. I looked up at him and told him that I loved him. He responded in kind. His cock was getting very hard as I began to stroke it. I told him that I went and spoke to Marcus and that our game was over and that he understood. Steve's cock got rock hard in my hand. I closed my eyes and kissed the tip, then opened my mouth and slid his cock into it.

Steve laid his head back and let out a satisfying moan. His rigid cock felt warm in my mouth. I loved sucking his cock. The feeling of submitting to my man was making me wet. I cupped his balls with my hand and darted my tongue over his shaft rapidly. It was not long before his balls began to get hard. Steve put his hands on my head and began to pump his cock back and forth as if he were fucking my pussy. I wanted his cum inside me. I wanted to taste him for the rest of the day on my breath. I placed my finger on his asshole and pressed firmly. Steve's balls began to pulse. Less than a second later, Steve's warm juices filed my waiting mouth. His cock throbbed on my tongue. His strong hands held my head firmly between his legs. Shot after shot of warm cum filled my mouth. I tried to swallow but soon was choking. Steve held me there as if to teach me that this was now my place.

Finally, he released his grip. I slowly slid his still dripping cock out for my mouth. I tugged on it and it produced another inch long string of sticky sweetness. I gobbled it up. He looked down at me and smiled as I rubbed the tip of his cock across my lips like I was applying lip gloss. I pulled up his scrubs and told him that it was time to go back to work. Then I kissed him deeply, giving him a taste of the gift, he had just provided to me.

Steve turned and left. I made my way to the office rest room and looked into the mirror. I looked as though I had just had sex. My hair was a mess, and my makeup was smeared. As I stared at myself in the mirror, I thought about how lucky I was to have a man like Steve in my life. I was never to jeopardize that again.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers