All Comments on 'Getting Tate Off Ch. 01'

by rjordan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Until now...

Until now this is a good story, even she is lying to him...However there are one character in this story that can't be like that: Jack!!! A man like him, that have pleasure in taking the women from other men, that liked to insult them and call them names,would never stop after having her squirt...He would try to take her in that momment...He wasn't affectionate enough to cover her and wait for her to awaken, even less to give her a light kiss on the top of her head...He was a SOB, not a caring person...3* for now, waiting for the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
get ready for the comments that....

say this IS NOT a LW story, simply because they are NOT married. Regardless, this story DOES cover CHEATING: pure and simple. The concept is interesting, probably, but the character development needs to be better. There are a few facts presented about a character's past experiences, but so far the main relationship (Tate and Aaron) hasn't been explored in depth really at all. In fact, my take away reaction so far is that these characters simply have NO depth; that they are almost criminally shallow. (BTW not a good predicter of reader enjoyment and/or high scores) The simple fact of whether they are married or not is less of a LW factor, as opposed as to whether or not THEIR relationship (and the ripple affects of cheating on it) remains front and center under the spotlight. If this stays a story about Tate and all of her sexual partners INSTEAD of Aaron, as she seeks out the elusive squirting O, than YES author, maybe erotic couplings MIGHT have been a better choice of category.

But by all means, keep at it, and thanks for contributing. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How hard is it to understand the the LW section means a married couple?

This wouldn't be good in Erotic couplings either. Just isn't well written. Lacked any type of clever or original writing. Certainly a bunch of not nice people. And definitely NOT a Loving Wives story. If you can't get the category right that says a lot about how bad the story is going to be. This was awful. But I'm sure those idiots Vastie and Bonnie will LOVE it! They think everything is Pulitzer quality. Makes you wonder about their ability to add 1 + 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Think I will wait for the conclusion to rate this story. Does that tell you anything?

Aaron doesn't make sense. The guy is this perfectly fit intelligent sensitive man, but when it comes to sex he seems impatient, selfish, and stupid. A man not caring about a woman's orgasm and pleasure is like a professional chef not caring if people enjoy his food. So you have this huge character contradiction. Actually you have huge contradictions in all your characters. Tate wants to be loyal to Aaron yet she lays on the couch with one friend and one stranger and lets the stranger sexually stimulate her? And Aaron sits there like a dumb ass and just watches? And later the next day, when Tate is sober, Aaron doesn't tell Tate that Jack was going to follow her into the bedroom, because Jack claimed Tate asked him to? And that he and Jack almost got in a fight when Aaron told Jack to back off, and they had to throw Jack out of the apartment? There's more, but it just makes your characters and your plot lame and stupid. Like how does a selfish prick like Jack learn to be so sensitive and perceptive to a woman's feelings and desires. Oh, he's a skilled predator, that's right. But Tate, who can stop traffic with her looks and gets hit on about a dozen times a day, that Tate has no experience discerning and rebuffing predators. Right.

Just get to the point where Jack wiggles his fuck finger at Tate and suddenly she is on her back full of his cock, screaming like a banshee and squirting like a geyser. Yeah, just get to the punch line so we can move on to the next original unpredictable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what's this story about?

I have to agree with another comment that -- up to now -- the characters' actions do not make a much sense. Aaron's sexual ignorance in particular. Various other details give me the impression that the story is written to satisfy someone with a cuckold fetish. For example, Jack's belittling comments about Aaron. I'd expect that most guys like Jack don't give a fuck about guys like Aaron. They wouldn't waste their energy trying to put them down. The way Jack behaves better fits what a submissive/low esteem guy would like to think - that he's important enough to make someone want to humiliate him.

So I'll wait so see what the rest of the chapter looks like. Maybe the full story will tie everything together.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Good laugh

Got a good laugh out of this:

Oh yeah. We need to open up a g-spot salon or something."

"Ha ha. We need to keep real quiet about this or we're going to scare our men away."

"And that would be a problem after what we know now?"

"Ask me again when you need heavy furniture moved."

@anon

"How hard is it to understand the the LW section means a married couple?"

Apparently as hard as it is to educate you fucking idiots. If you read the forum you'd know the mods have said girlfriend and fiance stories are good in this section.

Got it?? Good!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Good Luck

Tate and Aaron seem like nice young people and their struggles are certainly authentic. I wish them nothing but happiness. To be honest, though, they would be better off looking for a cure for cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The G-spot is up front (typically within about 2 inches), not deep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous