Getting the Job: Carol Kirkwood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled around the softening cock before it fell from her mouth, cleaned of all traces of spunk and cream.

A sudden musical tone disturbed the pair as Trevor's mobile phone started ringing. 'Fuck,' the producer exclaimed before quickly answering it. Shortly he turned to Carol, still on her knees, still leaning over the bench, her naked arse still up in the air. 'Problem in the studio. I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow,' he said.

'Mm, ok Trevor,' Carol sighed, face flushed with happiness as tingles still rippled through her relaxed body.

Standing, the producer hauled up his shorts and trousers. A light spank on Carol Kirkwood's bared backside, he said, 'Thanks for the fuck,' and he left the changing room.

Having calmed down and caught her breath, the Scot climbed to her feet. Reaching down, she pulled her knickers back up. As they made contact with her hot crotch, she felt just how wet they were, how much cream she had spilt into the gusset. Sighing, she smoothed her pink dress over her bum and took a seat on the bench. Nasty, she thought with a smile, feeling her sloppy knickers squelch.

It was then she saw the sexy blonde tennis player she had been watching earlier. Obviously, the favour had been returned in kind. Dressed in her white tennis outfit, one hand was caressing a big breast. The other was hidden under her short white skirt, but obviously stroking her cunny.

'Hello, Carol. It's been a minute, hasn't it,' said Holly Willoughby, smiling.

Carol Kirkwood smiled. 'Hello Holly. Enjoy the show?'

End of Part 4.

12