Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How's the view?' Holly asked, looking behind at the man. She could see his hand stroking, his eyes wide and hot.

'Stunning. Fucking stunning. Oh my...' he trailed off.

As he watched on, Holly's hands ran up the back of her thighs. Reaching her bum, her fingers walked their way to her inviting butt crack. A pause, then Holly Willoughby pulled her arse cheeks apart, exposing her still winking anus at her employer, a saucy smile plastered on her beautiful pale face peering round at him. Before the man could say anything, he watched her long slender fingers moving again. Reaching down, the blonde pulled at her furred pussy lips. With a groan of delight, he watched as Holly peeled her cunt open, spreading her slit to display her bright pink and wet minge.

'God, what a sight,' Grey breathed, staring at Holly Willoughby's lewd display.

'Do you like it?' she asked, her tone now teasing before breaking out into a laugh.

Grey couldn't do more than mumble. Mesmerised, he looked on as Holly's pussy and arse vibrated with her laughter. His cock swelled, threatening to explode with the show before him.

Sensing the man's condition, the TV star slowly stood up and turned around. Eyebrows raised, red lips smiling, she took in the sight of the man's bloated cock. It was angry looking, purple coloured and leaking a misty pearl of pre-cum. I'm so tempted to lick that pearl up, she thought. But knowing it would probably set him off, she refrained. Sitting down in another chair, she straightened her legs out in front of her.

'Grey, help me with my shoes?'

Not saying a word, he slid from his chair to the floor, kneeling in front of the sexy blonde. Hands shaking with excitement, he unzipped her short boots and pulled them off, one at a time.

'Now my trousers.'

Pulling the cuffs over her heels, Grey tugged the trousers off. With a brief look at the woman, who nodded her head, he looked inside them. He saw a stain on the black cloth, some of it wet, some of it crusty, all of it having leaked from Holly's drooling cunt during filming. Burying his face into the trousers, he smelt Holly's fragrant pussy stains, felt the wetness and the heat of the slick juice she had deposited in there.

When he looked up again, he was greeted with a wondrous sight: Holly Willoughby sitting in a chair, naked from the waist down. Legs spread wide, her drooling pink slit gaped open at him. Above, her tits heaved under her pastel pink shirt. Beautiful face framed by strands of her golden hair escaped from her ponytail, her cheeks flushed. Red lips parted, her tongue just visible as she almost seemed to be panting. Eyes, dark and sparkling, shining with arousal.

Slowly, teasingly, the TV star closed her legs, shutting off the man's view. Rising from her seat, she stood over him, looking down over her boobs, rising and falling with each breath.

'My shirt,' she said.

Breathing heavy himself, aroused beyond his understanding, the TV producer raised himself to his knees before reaching forward. Fingers trembling, he slowly unbuttoned the soft garment. As more buttons were released, more swollen cleavage was revealed. Hands and fingers moving down, Grey could feel the heat of those tits, could feel their firm flesh against his skin through the cloth.

With the shirt undone, Grey pulled it open. Holly's sexy milky white tits, barely restrained by a lacy pale pink bra, were revealed. For a moment, he just watched them slowly heaving up and down, threatening to spill out. Licking his lips, he gently slid the shirt from Holly's shoulders before letting it fall to the ground.

'Put your hands on my boobs,' Holly told him, voice husky.

Surprised to find his hands shaking, Grey did as instructed, cupping the swell of the blonde bombshell's large breasts. The lacy material of the cups felt electric under his hands, the warmth of her skin sending shivers down his spine.

Eyes burning with a heat matched by the eyes of the man holding her tits, Holly's red lips smiled. Pressing her boobs against the cupping hands, she reached to her back. Unclasping the catch, she rolled her shoulders, letting the straps fall and releasing her bra. The underwear was only kept in place by the hands of the man holding her.

Looking down over her cleavage, she smiled at him, a hot burning look of arousal. Slowly, she moved backwards, removing her tits from her bra, leaving the underwear in the man's clasp.

Mouth gaping open, Grey watched as Holly's naked breasts were revealed. He'd seen them numerous times before, but right now he'd never seen such a sexy, beautiful sight. Slowly lowering his arms, bra still in his hands, he drank in the vision before him. Holly Willoughby, utterly naked, boobs heaving, pink nipples hard and pointed. A jiggle ran through them with the pace of the woman's breathing.

'You like?' she asked.

Grey could only nod, staring at her tits, still holding her bra. When Holly's eyes looked down, his followed. Making their way downward, his glazed eyes drank in the smooth pale skin of her tight, toned stomach, moving sensuously with her breathing. Gaze moving down he looked to the curve of her torso which flared out at her naked hip, swelling to accommodate the bum of a goddess. Dropping his backside to his heels, his face was almost level with Holly's crotch. Between her legs, her bush lead the way to the pink slit of her wet pussy, her folds and lips shiny with her arousal. Moving further, his eyes traced the smooth contours of her thighs, tracing down one, back up between them then down the other. Over her knees, his eyes continued to travel, taking in her smooth calves and to her dainty feet, toenails painted red.

'Perfection,' Grey mumbled, lifting his eyes back to Holly's.

'Thank you,' she smiled down on him. After a moment she asked, 'Do you want your birthday cake now?'

'Yes, ok,' he said, still under her spell.

'Good. Put the cake over there, on that yoga mat,' she instructed, indicating a thin pad to one side of the dressing room.

Taking a deep breath, Grey stood up and did as instructed. He was a little confused as to why she wanted the cake on the mat, itself laid out on the floor, but complied.

'Take your clothes off,' she commanded, enjoying the reversal of their usual roles. Once he was naked she continued. 'Sit here, on the floor,' indicating a spot a few feet away from the large pale blue mound of the cream pie.

Sitting on the floor, Grey shivered with excitement, nude with his dick standing straight up, the head purple and angry, pre-cum coating it and the shaft thick and throbbing.

Moving to the yoga mat, Holly stood over the large mound of the blue cream pie, smiling at the man peering on. Teasingly, she slowly lowered her body. Legs opening wide, knees bending, the sexy blonde squatted down, getting closer and closer to the large pudding.

Grey looked on, his pulse racing, heart thumping in his chest as he watched the beautiful goddess squatting deeper. Her boobs jigged as her chest heaved. Her legs spread wider knees splaying further apart, the slit of her pussy peeling open, the flaps of her twat gaping now.

Holly's ears were filled by the pounding beat of her heart, the panting from her painted lips. So excited. So fucking horny, she thought. Leaning back, she placed a hand on the floor to steady herself as she hovered over the birthday cream pie.

'Are you ready, Grey? Do you want your birthday cake?' she asked again, knowing the answer already.

'Y...yes. Yes!' the man stammered, not blinking, not willing to miss a moment of this.

A pause, then Holly Willoughby, naked, legs spread wide, pussy open and drooling, tits heaving and jiggling, nipples pointing, lowered herself.

Grey watched as the TV star slowly sat on the cream pie. With the nastiest most obscene sounding wet squelch, her beautiful milky white arse squashed the thick gooey pudding. Briefly spying the tight ring of Holly's arsehole, he saw her bum descend, saw the cream bulging, spreading and filling her crevice, covering her anus.

As the horny blonde squatted lower, the cream mixed with the custard layer, spilling over the tray it sat on. Pudding spread over Holly, coating her backside, driven further into her bum crack, flowed up over her pussy. It smeared the back of her sexy legs and painted her butt cheeks.

Finally dropping her arse to the floor, Holly squashed the jelly layer with another wet squelch. Oh, it feels so fucking nasty. So fucking horny! After a moment where she felt the pudding coating her backside and crotch, she raised herself up slowly. Oh, that's nasty, disgusting, she giggled. Her smile beamed as she heard wet suction as the cream pie tried to hold her down. She could actually feel the thick pudding pulling down against her but she continued to lift her hips up.

Still squatting down, barely above the squashed and ruined cream pie, Holly leaned back on both hands. Legs held wide open, she offered the sight to her boss.

Mouth hanging open in awed shocked, Grey watched the show. Mesmerised, he drank in the nasty sight of Holly Willoughby sitting on the pudding. Watched as it covered her arse and cunt, splattered beneath her, pooling out over the yoga mat as she sat down on it. Eyes glued down there, he gazed on as the star raised her hips, the pudding clinging to her before slowly dripping off her. Cream, custard and jelly dropped from her sexy bum, splattering back to the floor.

Arms beginning to tremble and satisfied with her show, Holly moved off of her hands but remained squatted above the destroyed birthday cake. Rising slightly, she turned around, feeling more of the gooey mixture dripping from her. Gingerly, she got down on all fours, her pudding-coated backside facing her boss.

'Grey, your birthday cake is served,' she said looking round her shoulder, voice husky and seductive.

Heart beating a mile a minute, Grey moved. Instinctively, he got on his hands and knees just like Holly and crawled closer until his face was mere inches from her behind. In front of him was Holly's bum, the cheeks covered in pale blue cream, streaks of yellow custard and pieces of green jelly. Between, the bum crack was filled with more pudding, cream and custard slopping from her to spatter on the floor. Her beautiful skin was defiled by the mess, hiding her cunt, coating her cheeks and the back of her thighs.

'Oh, fuck,' the man moaned, his nose filled with the scent of Holly's skin and the sweet cream pie/trifle. Hand trembling, he gently scraped the mess from the cheeks of the celebrity's firm round arse, feeling smooth under his touch. Two fingers together, he slowly ran then down between the cheeks, delving deep into the crevice and scooped more pudding out. Without thinking, he pushed those fingers into his mouth, tasting the sweet sugary mixture. 'So fucking nasty,' he said, echoing Holly's own thoughts.

Pausing to take in the sight, Grey moaned then pressed his face forward.

With a gasp, Holly felt her producer pressing his face into her cream filled bum crack. Not unpleasantly, she could feel the cream being forced out from between her checks as the man pushed further in. Another gasp escaped her red lips as she felt he man's strong agile tongue digging hard, probing her arsehole. Then the sensations changed as he started lapping with that same tongue, scooping up pudding from sphincter. Over and over, she felt his tongue roving around her puckered backdoor, eagerly cleaning it of the birthday surprise.

'Oh my...Yes! Yes, Grey! Eat my arse. Eat that nasty cream pie from my big juicy bum,' Holly cried out. Gasping for breath, her chest heaved harder than ever with her building excitement. Her arsehole was twitching, spasming with the need to be licked, lashed and probed. Between her legs, she could feel her pussy drooling, the cream there melting and mixing with her own personal cream. Her cunny itched, driving her crazy, her need to orgasm building.

Continuing to lick up and down the beauties backside, Grey chased the melting cream and custard. With a gulp he swallowed what was in his mouth, the slick mixture sliding down his throat. I've never tasted something so divine, he thought before running his tongue over the quivering mounds of Holly's behind. Flattening his tongue, he swiped it over and over the warm cheeks, steadily cleaning the white flesh.

Becoming aware of a change in the smell filling his nose, Grey moved his face lower. It's Holly's cunt! Her cunt and her cream. Holly's cream and the pudding, he thought. With a nasty wet slurping sound, the TV producer closed his lips and sucked at the TV star's minge. Oh my...wow! Oh my god! That's the best thing I've ever tasted, he thought, slurping and sucking hungrily at the sweet and tangy flavour surrounding his burrowing face.

Feeling the man's mouth hungrily eating her pussy, sucking her clit, his tongue lashing her clit Holly exploded into orgasm. Heat suffused her body, radiating out from her pussy, clit throbbing, arsehole twitching. From her toes, a tingling sensation seemed to rise up through her legs, spreading up along her thighs. Electricity sparked off her clit as the tingle rose higher. Moving through her body, the tingle made butterflies flutter in her belly. Her tits swelled, her nipples ached, sensation sparking from them. Her chest felt warm, a flush colouring her neck, spreading to her face and cheeks. Scalp now tingling as well, Holly cried out her orgasm, pleasure pouring over her.

Having just swallowed a load of cream from Holly's dripping snatch, Grey's mouth was wide open as he closed on her again. Before he could take another taste, Holly's entire body convulsed, a vibration wracking her. And then her cunt exploded. From deep within her, an eruption of girl cum blasted out of the hot blonde. Thick hot viscous fluid jetted from the woman's pussy flaps, squirting the man, splashing directly into his mouth. Taken by surprise, Grey still had his mouth open wide when Holly convulsed again and another squirt of her cum hit him in the face.

Unable to form any coherent thought, the man swallowed, drinking down Holly Willoughby's thick hot girl cum. The rich flavour mixed with the sweet cream already coating his tongue. His mind buzzed, excitement pounding through his head. Another blast of juice splattered on his face as Holly continued to climax. Instinct driving him, the man moved his open mouth closer, catching the last squirt jetting from Holly's messy crotch.

Taking a brief moment, Grey swallowed down the rich fluid filling his mouth, delighting in the taste and the sheer nastiness of the entire situation. A quick breath and then he buried his face back into the star's crotch. He felt the squelch as he pressed harder, girl cum, cunt cream and the remaining pudding covering his cheeks, nose, what felt like his entire face.

Breathing raggedly, Holly felt her entire body convulse as she squirted her cum at her boss. Eyes rolling back in her head, her entire body vibrated, tingled intensely. Heat enveloped her as her muscles spasmed, pleasure crashing through her body, pounding her mind. With a screech, she felt the last of her cum gush from her, heard it splash against Grey's face, his sucking mouth. Arms exhausted, they collapsed, dropping her shoulders to the yoga mat, her heaving swollen boobs crushed under her.

As Holly's shoulders dropped, her arse moved forward. Released from the sweet heaven, Grey licked his licks. He could feel his face covered in Holly's squirt, running in thick slow runnels down his cheeks. Cream and custard smeared his face and the sweet and tangy flavour filled his mouth and nose.

Through his glazed eyes, he saw Holly's upraised arse, her sopping wet and gaping open cunt twitching and inviting. Beyond any sense of control, Grey grabbed his dick and pressed the head into Holly's clutching quim. Grasping the panting blonde's hips, he drove himself deep into her. A thick warmth welcomed him in. Convulsions running though the sweet walls of Holly's pussy urging him on, he fucked into her hard. Lost to all sense of reason, he pounded into the hot blonde, feeling her pussy sucking at his cock, urging him on.

'Yes. Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me, fill me,' Holly moaned. Pleasure quickly built again within her, another climax threatening to erupt.

Obeying, Grey ploughed into the gasping TV presenter. Each thrust was met with a wet squelch as cunt cream was forced out from Holly's quivering snatch. Tightening his grip on the woman's hips, Grey fucked harder, felt his balls start to rise, his cum ready to shoot. Feeling a tingle rising from his nutsack, surging along his pistoning prick, he hauled back on Holly's hips and drove his forward. Buried balls-deep inside the horny blonde, Grey moaned out loud.

Hands pulling on her hips, Holly was lifted back onto all fours. Behind the man pressed hard against her, his body crushing the cheeks of her arse. Deep inside, she felt the hard rod filling her, throbbing and pulsing. Then the searing heat as spunk jetted into her, splashing into her cunt.

Gasping, Holly's second climax detonated. Her body bucked in the man's hands, fucking back, desperate to accept everything he had to give her. Their moans filling the dressing room, the pair ground their crotches together. Even as it continued to spurt more and more semen inside Holly, the thick rod stirred around her insides, rubbing against her walls, brushing her g-spot. Obscene wet squelching added to the noise as a thick mixture of cunt cream and semen escaped Holly's twitching pussy, splattering into the mess of pudding on the floor.

Grey held onto Holly's hips for several minutes, basking in the sensations wrapped around his embedded prick and those surging through his body. He couldn't tell if the pleasure was surging through him and into Holly or the other way around. Either way, it seemed to merge at their joined crotches.

Eventually and with a nasty wet sucking sound, Grey pulled out of Holly. As the sweaty heaving blonde slid to the floor, the equally exhausted man collapsed to the yoga mat beside her. Lying on his back, eyes closed, he tried to catch his breath. Turning to face the beautiful blonde, he was taken aback by her beauty. Eyes closed, cheeks flushed, sweat beading her forehead, he didn't think she'd ever looked sexier. Slowly, she opened her eyes and smiled.

'Did you enjoy your birthday cake?' she asked quietly.

'It was the best damn cream pie birthday surprise, ever,' Grey said, a tired smile on his lips.

End of Part 10.

12