Getting the Job - Holly Willoughby 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one last suck of the twin toes in his mouth, the awards judge released them. Gently, he lowered the glistening foot to the floor, placing it in the towel. Pouring more oil into his hands, he moved his attention to the other foot. As before, he began to gently caress it, his fingers gliding easily, exploring all over.

Looking up at Holly, he saw her legs were parted. From between there was a white glare. Holly Willoughby's knickers, the man thought, a new passion rising. As his massage continued, his eyes strayed between the sexy foot he caressed and the triangle of silk peeking from under the pastel dress.

Feeling the toes waving for more attention, Frank concentrated on them. For the next several minutes he repeated the treatment he'd performed earlier. His fingers, hands, his lips and his mouth brought pleasure to himself and to Holly, moans and sighs sounded through the room.

'Take it out,' Holly whispered, her eyes gazing at her visitor's crotch. Heat radiating from her crotch, she was hot and horny, the toe sucking having fired her up. Hips squirming, outer cunny lips sliding against one another, she could feel how wet she was. Could feel her honey had escaped, creaming her underwear, making it feel hot and sticky against her burning flesh.

Quickly standing, Frank unbuckled his trousers, pushing them and his underwear down. Sticking proudly out from his groin was a hard cock, the head already glistening from where his pre-cum had flowed, smearing it and his shorts. Dropping to his knees, he knelt before the golden-haired goddess Ms Willoughby.

'I want to sniff your knickers, Holly. Can I?' he asked, eyes jumping from the beautiful face smiling from above her huge tits and that tantalising triangle of white between her thighs.

'Hmm, let me think about it,' she said, a devilish grin appearing on her full pink lips. As the man continued to peer between her legs, Holly slowly reached out with her naked feet. Her smile brightened as the man gasped when her toes made contact with his hot hard cock. Trapping the rigid member between, she slowly slid her feet up and down along the shaft, big toes brushing along the top, pads of the balls stroking the sides.

'Oh...oh god, yes,' Frank moaned, eyes closing at the wondrous touch of Holly's oiled feet slowly wanking him.

'Go ahead, Mr Loughran. Sniff my knickers,' Holly said.

Eyes opening, he noticed that as the TV presenter's feet moved along his shaft, it had caused her knees to part. More of her knickers were visible, clinging tightly to the pussy beneath. A line of moisture had soaked through them, a clear sign of how hot Holly had gotten. How hot he had made her.

Hands on the sofa either side of the beautiful woman, he leaned forward. As his face got closer, Holly pulled her dress out of the way, fully revealing the tight warm silk of her underwear. Frank paused, drinking in the sight of her public mound bulging the soft material, the cleft of her camel toe and the wet streak of her arousal.

'Go ahead, Frank. Smell me,' the sexy blonde TV presenter said, voice husky.

Stooping down, the awards judge pressed his face eagerly against Holly Willoughby' wet knickers. Instantly, his nostrils filled with the scent of her hot pussy. Warmth suffused his head, radiating out from the white silk of her panties and the toned flesh of her thighs.

Holly threw her head back and groaned. Tingles spread out from her crotch as the man's face pressed against her. His breath warmed her slit and his nose ground against her clit. Pulling the thin straps of her dress down, she uncovered her large boobs. Grabbing them, she crushed her tits, her fingers squeezing her nipples. Her hips squirmed against the man who had started sucking at her panties, his tongue probing her through the silk.

Frank pressed her face harder into Holly's knickers, smelling her, tasting her. Gasping into her heated crotch, he felt her feet still stroking along his prick. Hunching with his hips, he began to fuck back. A low moan fled him as the feet left his aching cock. But Holly quickly had them back. However, this time his prick was sliding between her feet, through the sexy high arches, the head rubbing against her ankles.

Back hunching, Frank resumed his fucking of Holly Willoughby's feet. His face still snuffled away at her smelly hot and wet crotch. Sweat soaked his shirt as he worked his cock against her feet, the soft soles now pressing against his pumping shaft. Grabbing her ankles, he slid back and forth between the feet, delighting in the sensations he was experiencing.

'Oh, Jesus, yes,' he groaned out loud.

Sensing her guest was getting closer to climax, the blonde bombshell pressed her feet against his sweaty torso and pushed him back. Face pulled from her crotch, he looked at her, quizzical and disappointed. Oh, he was so close, Holly thought.

'I want you to fuck me, Mr Loughran. Stick that dick of yours up my minge and fuck me,' she said, rocking her hips, one hand stroking up and down her soaked panties, the other pinching a nipple.

Standing, the man quickly kicked off his shoes, stepped out of his trousers and shorts. Moving closer to the squirming, panting blonde TV star, he reached under her dress. Grasping the waistband of her knickers, he pulled them down. Eyes widening with excitement, she watched as the gusset remained stuck to her pussy, glued between the swollen lips by sticky cream. Another yank and he had them down, sliding them over her raised thighs, and down over her feet.

Raising the panties to his face, he inhaled deeply. Eyes closed, he savoured the scent of Holly's used knickers. Wet slick gusset pressed against his nose, his mouth. He could taste her cream, felt it on the tip of his tongue as he licked the deposit there.

'Do you like my stink? I think you do,' Holly said, her feet once more encasing the man's hard prick. 'Mm, your cock feels so hard between my feet, so hot and so hard.' Dropping a hand between her legs, Holly ran her finger along her pink cleft, gathering her juices. Her finger slick, she rubbed her clitty as her feet continued to wank her guest. His moans were muffled by the panties still held against his face, the sound of his sniffing loud.

With a deft movement, the sexy blonde captured the girth of cock between her toes. Oil still coating her pinkies, she slowly slide them up and down. Using her digits like a small hand she wanked him. Lifting her knee, spreading her legs even wider, she manoeuvred her other foot to the head of his cock, pre-cum leaking copiously. Spreading her toes, she captured the knob, enclosing it with her long gripping pinkies.

'Oh my god,' Frank groaned as TV's Holly Willoughby used one foot to wank him into the clasping toes of the other. His nostrils were filled with the funk from her dirty knickers, his taste buds tingling with her flavour. In front of him, he watched as she fingered herself, plunging two fingers in and out, circling her clit and moaning. Big tits out and jiggling, she crushed one with her fingers, the hard nipple peeking between them.

'Fuck me now. I need it. I want you inside me!' Holly commanded. Dropping her feet to the floor, her knees were splayed wide, cunt open, wet and displayed.

Dropping the panties, Frank dived between the star's legs. On his knees once more, he grabbed her hips and pulled her to the front of the sofa. One hand guiding the way, he pressed against her slick hole. There was no resistance as he slid deep into the hot blonde. An audible squelch sounded as he sunk between her folds. Slick cream quickly coated his pumping prick, a rime of her butter smearing the base of his plunging cock.

'Oh, yes. Just like that. Give it all to me. Fuck me,' the woman cried out. Her breathing was heavy, her entire body writhing. Beneath her hands, the perfect mounds of her tits jiggled as she pinched and twisted her nipples.

More cream dripped from her wanton pussy, forced out by the speedy fucking. It ran out of Holly, flowed into the crack of her arse and onto the sofa beneath her, staining the white furniture. The air smelled like Holly's knickers now, thick with her scent. It mixed with aroma of the oil on her feet, the sweat of their bodies.

Orgasm erupted throughout Holly's body. Tingles of electricity surged from her feet, ran up along her legs and her thighs. Pleasure detonated between them, her clit quivered, her pussy shivered and convulsed. Stomach rippling, the pleasure rolled on. The tingles travelled along her spine, spread out once more across her chest, matched by her flushed skin. Her tits felt swollen, her nipples like they were going to burst. Neck arching, the flush and the tingles travelled higher, warming her cheeks. Her mind buzzed with ecstatic rapture.

'Yes. Oh, fuck yes. I love it. I love it!' she yelled out, her entire body spasming in delirious pleasure.

As she came on his cock, the man kept fucking her. Deep hard strokes, he chased his own climax. 'I can't believe this. I just can't believe this. I never...oh fuck yes!'

Glassy eyed, the British celebrity looked on at the awards judge fucking her. His face was flushed, his chest flexed, his stomach rippled and his hips thrust. Inside her, she felt his prong stirring her insides, sending frissons of pleasure into her. Legs splaying even further apart, thighs wide, Ms Willoughby raised her feet to the man's face.

Only just slowing the pace of his fucking, the man grabbed her ankles. Holding the feet together, he pressed his face against them. Against his flushed skin, the soles of her feet felt out of this word. As his body rocked back and forth, his prick sawing in and out of the clasping hole, he rubbed his face against the soles, smelling, sniffing. Pulling them down, he sucked those toes once more, engulfing them into his hot mouth. His tongue probed over and between Holly's pinkies just as his cock probed inside her cunt.

'H...Holly...I...I'm gonna cum,' he yelled out.

'On my feet! I want you to cum on my feet. On my toes!' Holly screamed at him.

Yanking himself back, Frank jumped to his own feet. Grabbing Holly by the heels, he closed her feet around his pussy cream-coated cock. Mind in a fog of rapture, he fucked her peds, the greased prick sliding through the arches.

'Here...here it...comes!' he yelled out.

Quick as a flash, Holly captured his bloated knob under the toes of a foot. Making a fist with her digits, she felt the first huge wad of jizz splattered with force against her pinkies. Thick cum spurted from between them. A grunt from the man and more spunk erupted. Yet more semen blasted out to squelch between Holly's grasping toes.

Eyes sparkling with delight, she watched as the man shot ropes of spunk into her bunched toes. Runnels of thick jizz leaked over her foot. Sensing the man was nearly through, she switched feet. This time, the spunk splashed on top of the foot. A huge puddle spread before beginning to run and drip from Holly Willoughby's freshly fucked peds.

Collapsing to the floor, Frank leaned back on his hands. Panting, he tried to catch his breath. On the sofa, legs still spread wide, knees flung aside and her feet in the air, was the beautiful Holly Willoughby. Her cunt was on full display, dripping wet and slick. Cream coated her pussy lips, soaked the sofa beneath her. Two fingers slowly slid in and out, sodden with juice. Her tits rose and fell with her deep heavy breathing. Her eyes were locked on him, bright and shiny, cheeks flushed.

'So, what does the judge say? Are my feet and toes award worthy?' Holly asked, a dirty grin plastered across her lips.

'Yes. Oh, fuck yes they are. Any award you want,' Mr Loughran moaned, his mind still full of the sensations he had just experienced. 'That was amazing,' he panted out.

It was several minutes before either man or woman moved. Frank sat on the floor, naked except for his sweat stained shirt. His cock was sticky from the mix of his spunk and the thick cream from Holly's cunt. As for herself, Holly remained slouched on the sofa, her legs spread. Heat radiated out from between them, the hot air of the room doing little to cool it.

'Oh thank you, Holly. That was really, really amazing. I will guarantee you that award. Thank you so much. That was...amazing,' the man said. As he reached for his discarded clothes, he was interrupted by his host.

'Frank? Would you help me with one other thing?' she asked.

'Yes. Anything,' he replied.

'Wait here a moment,' she said before finally closing her legs and standing from the sofa. Disappearing into another room, she quickly returned, now completely naked. In her hands she carried a clear washing bowl. Over her arm, another white towel and a matching wash cloth. Smiling at her guest, she placed the bowl and towel on the floor. Opening a small cabinet by the sofa, she removed some equipment. Turning, she smiled at the kneeling man and handed him what she held.

Taking the items, Frank's heart skipped a beat. Of the several items, the one that stuck out the most was the cherry red toenail polish.

'Would you mind?' Holly asked innocently, but a dirty grin soon appeared on her lips. Without awaiting an answer yet again, she sat on the sofa. Looking at the man, she lifted a leg, her foot hovering over the bowl of water.

Heart pounding, Frank took hold of the heel. In the other, he picked up a bottle of soap and squirted some out. Thick and pearly white, the soap looked like the semen it was now mixing with. Wanting to luxuriate in the moment, the awards judge slowly soaped up the first foot. Gliding easily with the soapy suds, his hands moved all over, lathering the ped. Picking up the wash cloth, he delicately dripped water onto the smooth, warm foot, watching the soapy water run off it. Using the cloth he gently wiped away the rest of the suds, cleansing Holly's sexy foot and squirming toes.

Breathes coming in low and shallow, he switched feet. Just as before, he tenderly washed Holly's other ped, cleansing it of the mess he'd made on it, clearing away his salty spunk.

Next the man picked up some cotton balls and nail polish remover. One toe at a time, he cleaned off the sheer pink polish already painted there. He took his time, delighting in the task. Using a cotton swab, he ensured all of the pink was gone before moving on. Not his first time, he quickly buffed the nails, preparing them for their new colour.

Using more cotton balls, he separated the toes, taking a moment to run his fingers lovingly over each delicate pinkie. Picking up a bottle of clear fluid, he applied a base coat, ensuring each brush was slow and smooth. One after the other, he coated each one. The heady scent of Holly's pussy was still in his nose, but it was now joined by the scent of the soap and the chemical smell of the base coat.

Picking up the bottle of polish, he opened it and admired the rich cherry red colour. Looking at the woman's beautiful golden locks, her smooth naturally tanned skin, the colour was perfect for her.

Slowly, delicately, Frank planted a bead of the rich red to Holly's first toe. Gently, he used smooth, long strokes to paint a thin layer of the wonderfully feminine, sexy colour. With two coats of polish down, he moved onto the next toe in line. Unaware of the time, he happily painted the remaining toes, loving each one individually with the soft brush.

Watching as the man worked through his task, Holly was pleasantly surprised. Each stroke he made was that of a professional, each layer thin and expertly laid down. He's a real foot lover, she thought. He's certainly done this a time or two. There was no excess to clean with each toe painted to perfection. Shining in the light, the cherry red toes were objects of desire and affection.

With the first toenail now dry, Frank picked up the final bottle. With yet more careful and delicate movements, he applied a top coat. Moving from one toe to the next, he completed his task. Finally looking up, he saw Holly was as happy with the result as he was.

'Thank you, Frank. I must say, I'm impressed. You've made my little toes look so glamorous,' she squealed happily, waving her cherry red pinkies at him.

'They do look fantastic,' he said, looking up at the star.

Rising to her feet, Holly slowly modelled them. Twisting and turning her feet, she spread her toes, pointed them. All the while, her guest looked on, savouring the foot show.

'Would you help me with my dress?' Holly asked, pointing to a white garment draped over the back of the sofa. Frank hadn't even noticed it was there.

Getting up from the floor, the man wiped his hands clean, checking there was no oil or polish he could mar the pure white dress with. Satisfied, he picked up the gown. Down on one knee, he held the shoulders open for Holly to step into. Careful not to touch the dress with her newly cared for feet, the blonde stepped into the dress. Her beautiful round and naked arse was inches from the man's face. I can feel his breath on by backside, she smirked.

After taking a moment to appreciate the firm globes before him, the crevice promising delights, Frank slowly raised the dress. As it slid up, the cloth rasped gently against Holly's smooth skin, he saw that it was going to be a tight fit.

With the man's assistance, Holly slithered into the dress. She delighted in how tight it was. Proud of her body, she loved the way the white cloth clung to the curves of her rear, felt how exposed the cleft of her bum felt. Straps pulled up, the dress hugged her big boobs, pushing them up and giving her a sexy wench cleavage. Reaching into the top, Holly adjusted her tits, giving her even more cleavage to show off.

Zip pulling tight, the dress forced her tits higher still. It looked like they were about to spill out. Short as the dress was, lots of thigh was on show. A disgraceful amount of boobs and legs, Holly smirked.

Turning around, the TV star faced her guest once more. 'And would you mind helping me with my shoes? They're just over there,' she asked, pointing.

Beside the sofa, Frank picked up a pair of pointed barely-there heels in black patent leather. 'Oh, these are sexy,' he said, fingers running over the shiny leather. Returning to Holly, he once again knelt before her. Tenderly, he slid the first shoe onto her foot and then carefully buckled it. Ensuring a good fit, he then helped her into the remaining heel.

Sitting back he took in the sight of Holly Willoughby. From the ceiling, the light shone on her golden locks, a halo of radiance seeming to surround her head. And in her tight white dress, she certainly looked like a goddess. Every curve of her beautiful body was hugged tightly by the dress, highlighting her wonderful attributes. Long tanned legs led down to her sexy high heels, her amazing feet seductively displayed. And her toes...her toes sparkled.

'Thank you, Frank. It's been a wonderful experience. I hope to see you at the awards ceremony,' she said, smile beaming at him.

After dressing and wishing Holly a good evening, the man left the apartment. As he walked down the street, he couldn't help but wonder: Where's Holly going in that tight dress, those sexy heels...and no underwear?

End of Part 11.

12