Getting the Job: Willoughby and Kirkwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear, Carol's making a mess of my sofa," Carla said, mock teasingly and interrupting Holly's strip. "Carol, you're still leaking some strange man's cum and your own cream. Would you like Holly to clean up this mess?"

"Yes. Yes! Please!" she begged again.

"Holly?" Carla said, withdrawing her wet fingers before licking them clean.

Dropping to her knees in the puddle of Ms Kirkwood's cum, Holly ran her hands up and down the woman's legs. Hands reaching higher, spreading out at Carol's crotch, thumbs stroking the big pussy lips under the blonde bush. She looked at Carol, dressed now only in her leopard-print blouse, black bra open, huge tits capped with her large nipples, heaving, panting.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Carol? Do you want me to suck your cunt, suck the cum from you?"

"Please..." she breathed.

Dirty smile on her face, Holly used her fingers to spread the Scottish woman's cunt wide open, exposing the deep coral pink inside, soaking wet with cum and juice. Leaning down and inhaling deeply, she took in the scent of the woman's messy pussy.

Throwing a smile at Carla, Holly pressed her lips to Carol's splayed cunt slit and clitoris and said, "Mot mot mot." Then she started sucking the hard nubbin, Carla laughing in the background. Mixed cum quickly covered the TV presenter's mouth and cheeks as she licked and sucked the woman's snatch. Covering the opening to the tasty vagina, Holly Willoughby stuck her tongue inside Carol Kirkwood and began sucking the mixed juices out of her, audibly swallowing it down.

Carol was in heaven, in a near constant state of orgasm as Holly drove her from climax to climax. It felt like her tongue was all the way inside her. Her clit was on fire, jolts of pleasure running through her every time the younger woman's nose smacked into it. And then the tongue went lower!

Having sucked all the pearly white cum and the cream out, Holly went after what had leaked out of Carol. Her tongue pulled out of the sweet tasting snatch, then traced the juice down. Extending her tongue, she slurped up the escaped mess, ending in a puddle on the sofa which she sucked up noisily. Bringing her oral muscle back up, she then shoved it forward, aiming for the other blonde's arsehole. Smelling Carol's ass earlier had really gotten to Holly and she wanted to taste it. Wiggling and pushing, she managed to get her tongue to the hidden orifice. As much as she could, she ran her tongue along the ridges of the sphincter. Much to Holly's surprise, the sphincter felt a little open, so she tried to push her tongue inside, but couldn't get far.

Realising what the young blonde was trying to do, Carla said, "Carol, lift your legs." As the knees came up, the agent moved behind the sofa. There, she grabbed the Scot's ankles and pulled back strongly then leaned forward to watch.

With the new position tilting Carol's pelvis, Holly now had full access to the arsehole she wanted. Pulling back briefly to look, she saw the anus was indeed relaxed, a little gape welcoming her. Blimey! You're no stranger to getting fucked in the arse, are you Carol, she thought. Making her tongue rigid, she moved in and shoved her tongue as far into Ms Kirkwood's arse as he could. Flexing her agile tongue, she licked out the dark hole, feeling the ring of muscle flexing and quivering. Hmm, tastes sweet. Yummy.

Holy shit! Holly Willoughby is licking my bum hole out, Carol thought mind blown by the sensations the hot blonde was giving her. The tongue up her arse was driving her to another climax when she felt their agent's fingers on her clit. Between then, the two women brought Ms Kirkwood to a screaming orgasm, cunt cream jetting out of her, splattering on Holly Willoughby's face, splashing into her golden hair.

Feeling the first jet of girl cum hitting her, Holly drove her mouth to the cunt. Missing the second squirt which landed in her hair, she closed her lips over Carol's cunt and captured the rest of her jetting juice, swallowing down each blast.

As Carol thrashed through her orgasms, extended by her own fingers on her nipples, Carla let her legs drop and moved to Holly. Grabbing her by the hair, she pulled her head back then leaned down. Shoving her tongue into the cream filled mouth, she snogged Holly, tasting the other woman. Holly's tongue entwined with hers, clashing, sharing the sweet taste of Carol's cunt and arsehole.

Moaning through her fading high, Carol watched the other two blondes kissing, Carla aggressively shoving her tongue between the pink lips of Holly's mouth. She groaned when she saw Holly's naked tits, one being squeezed by their agent. Sliding off the sofa, she dropped to her hands and knees. Leaning forward, Carol took the pink nipple into her mouth and began suckling. Mouth latched, the weather presenter pushed a hand into the bright pink panties, fingers quickly covered with the girl cum already running from Holly's slit.

Two fingers pushed inside Holly, eliciting a moan of desire from her. Hot lips suckled her, a hungry tongue duelled hers within her mouth. Her hands reached up, one cupping a huge tit, fingers scissoring a large nipple. The other hand cupped Carla's arse, squeezing the firm cheek. The trio groped and sucked one another, moans filling the room.

Finally pulling away, Carla said, "Holly, would you like Carol to eat your cunt?"

Pulling the Scot off her tit, Holly fell to her back on the floor, spreading her long legs wide, leaving Carol kneeling between them.

"Get your face in my cunt, Carol. Smell my minge, suck my twat!" she demanded.

Pausing for a moment, Ms Kirkwood looked between the younger woman's legs. Bright pink panties stretched tightly over her crotch. Deep camel toe defining an open wet slit. Inhaling, she could already smell Holly's knickers, could smell Holly! Moving closer, she could feel the heat rolling off the long thighs on her cheeks. Closer, inhaling deeper, Carol could feel the damp heat rising from Holly's covered pussy.

"Smell her, Carol, smell Holly's 3-day-old knickers," Carla said, kneeling next to the pair, red thong pulled aside and fingers working her snatch.

So commanded, Carol Kirkwood pressed her face against the dirty knickers of Holly Willoughby. Moist silk met her nose and her lips. Oh, she smells so strong. It's so sexy. So wet and so hot, she thought, inhaling deeper, pressing her face harder. Parting her lips, tongue peeking out, she took her first taste of the TV presenter. Delicious, she thought, taking small licks along the camel toe. Picking up more of the flavour, the Scot began pushing her tongue harder into the slit, licking more, tasting more. Soon she was licking along the entire length of the covered snatch, constantly smelling as she ground her face hard against the pink panties.

Arousal stoked all morning, Holly wanted, needed, more. Pushing Carol away, she lifted her legs into the air and pulled her knickers over her arse and along her raised legs. Carla stepped in, grabbing the pink garment and lifting it the rest of the way off. Dropping her legs back to the floor, Holly grabbed Carol's head and drove her face to her crotch.

"Suck my cunt! Make me cum, Carol!" Holly yelled.

Bare dripping twat in her face, Carol Kirkwood greedily sucked and licked Holly Willoughby. Rubbing her face against the soaking twat, she smeared cunt cream on her mouth, nose, cheeks, her entire face. And she kept sucking and licking, lips sucking lips, tongue lashing clit, penetrating the younger woman, chasing every taste she could get. Tasty, so tasty, she thought, fingers spreading Holly's pussy open as she had done to her. Fingers dove inside the golden-haired beauty, tips feeling the convulsing wet hot walls, dragging over the buried G-spot, spiking Holly into orgasm. Even as the younger woman erupted, cream spurting out of her, Carol kept fingering, licking, sucking. She sucked at Holly's squirting pussy hole, taking the juice inside and swallowing. Drinking Holly's cum! I'm drinking her cum, she thought and erupted into her own orgasm.

Carla was delighted with the show, watching the two women making each other cum. Nose buried in Holly's dirty knickers, she inhaled the scent, although the entire office now reeked of pussy. Fingers continued to work inside her thong, bringing her closer to her own release.

On the floor, Holly continued to writhe, squirming her ass around as Carol continued eating her out, fingering her, licking and sucking her convulsing cunt. Cream ran freely out of her before being hoovered up by the Scot's voracious mouth, eager to capture every drop Holly had to give. Feeling those wonderful lips latching onto her clit again, the TV presenter grabbed Carol's head holding her, encouraging her to suck her off to a fresh orgasm.

"Make me cum bitch!" Holly yelled, too horny to be shocked by her uncharacteristic outburst.

Three fingers shoving deeply in and out, Carol did as commanded once more and sucked as hard as she could, determined to bring Miss Willoughby off again.

Hearing Holly's outburst, Carla climaxed. Pinching her clit, she came in her thong. As the red silk turned dark with squirt, the agent looked on, watching as the pair writhed on the floor. Such a fucking sexy sight, she thought before her eyes closed and her twat convulsed once more, jetting more girl cum into her already sodden underwear.

It was several moments before the trio could move again. All breathed hard, three pairs of tits heaving, three cunts dripping. Carla and Carol kneeled by the supine Holly, all three smiling, basking in the afterglow of their mutual orgasms.

Eventually, Carla said, "It's my turn now, ladies."

Standing, she quickly striped off her dark red bra and thong leaving her in just red heels. Hands on hips, she stood with legs a little more than shoulder width apart.

"Holly, get on your knees and eat my cunt. Carol, get over here and stick your tongue up my arse!" she commanded sternly.

Smiling devilishly, Holly Willoughby kneeled before Carla. Seeing the cunt in front of her already open and wet, she drove forward, burying her face in her agent's crotch, lips and tongue meeting cunt lips.

Looking down Carla watched as the sexy young blonde literally Frenched her cunt, tongue delving inside, running up and down the walls of her twat, lips kissing and sucking her lips. Behind, she felt the weather forecaster's hands spreading her cheeks. She moaned when the woman's warm breath grazed her puckered arsehole, and then groaned when her tongue made contact. Sexually submissive she may be, but Carol Kirkwood eats arse aggressively, the agent thought as the Scottish tongue pushed hard at her sphincter, forcing its way through the ring of muscle.

"Jesus Christ, yes!" Carla moaned, feeling Holly's tongue squirming around inside her cunt and Carol's pushing deeper into her arse. They're going to meet in the middle, she thought as her hands grasped her own tits, fingers pinching, twisting and pulling nipples.

Concentrating on the stiff little clit before her, Holly shoved two fingers, then a third into her agent and fucked her hard. Cunt cream ran freely out of the steaming hole, over the presenter's hand and down her arm. Finding the G-spot inside, she scratched at it, doubling the pleasure Carla was feeling.

Spreading the bum cheeks wider, face deeper in the cleft, Carol fucked her tongue in and out of her agent's arsehole. So nasty! I'm such a dirty slut, she thought. With the anal muscle twitching, she rimmed Carla, tongue moving around and around the relaxed ring, fucking in and out all the time.

Big titted blonde Carla Wilson, standing tall in her red high heels, hands mauling her tits and nipples. Between her legs, the sexy beautiful Holly Willoughby, Britain's favourite TV presenter 3-fingers deep inside her cunt, lips sucking her clit, looking back at her, joy and desire written on her face. Behind, huge breasted Carol Kirkwood, Britain's favourite weather presenter, tongue fucking the woman's arsehole.

Carla erupted! With a massive contraction, girl cum blasted out of her cunt, drenching Holly Willoughby. She coated the younger woman's face in cream. Grabbing the golden-haired beauty's head, she pulled her face hard against her gushing twat, feeling her lips still sucking, a fourth finger entering her. At the same time, her arsehole clamped tight on Carol's tongue, but the oral muscle didn't stop moving. Carol kept wiggling her tongue, sending sensations pulsing through the sensitive anal ring.

All three collapsed to the floor, but they were all so hot still. They all wanted, needed more. Without a word shared, they arranged themselves into a triangle. Carol Kirkwood buried her face between her agent's legs again, this time tonging her twat. Carla had her tongue and fingers working Holly Willoughby's snatch. Holly had arranged herself so she could get at Carol's arsehole, her tongue rimming the Scottish woman again, fingers spreading her cheeks.

Yummy, I'm going to have to do this more often, Holly thought, still surprised at how sweet Carol's ass tasted.

Several minutes passed as the three blondes licked, sucked and fingered each other, all eventually cumming again.

"Thank you ladies, that was wonderful," Carla said.

"Mm, yes," Holly said. "Carol, you were very much a wonderful surprise. I hope our paths cross again sometime," she said, thinking about licking her arsehole some more, suckling her large nipples again.

"Oh, Holly! You're so beautiful, so sexy. I'm so happy we got to do this," Carol gushed.

The trio spent a little while cleaning themselves up. Their hair and makeup was a mess, splattered with girl cum and sweat. Carla happily watched the other two blondes getting dressed, donning her own clothes as well.

"Well, Holly, Carol. You can both consider me satisfied," she said, a big grin on her face. "I will have the details of the work you want sent to you shortly. I look forward to working with you both again in the future."

As the pair left, the agent thought to herself, They really could pass for mother and daughter. That's a porno I'd like to see...

The End...

12