Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 03

Story Info
Richard's punishment.
2.6k words
4.04
19.7k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers

After being caught breaking the rules of our little community we were both a little worried about what might happen. Richard, the self appointed leader of our little group didn't like us spending the evening with our partners when we were supposed to be swapping. His way of controlling things. Now Maggie, Richards wife had caught us returning from a night of swapping together. A real no, no. From what we'd been told.

If we thought Richard would storm round and tell us off, we were mistaken and as a couple of days went by we did start to think, what can he actually do? OK if he kicked us out of the swapping circle, that wouldn't be great, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. We got on with the rest of the neighbours, but if Richard had them ostracise us. Well so what? We had plenty of other friends.

I have to say it had been worth the risk. We'd spent the night with our neighbours Greg and Wendy. I had discovered that my wife was bisexual, something I'd never even considered. Greg had watched me then fuck his lovely wife and I had been able to watch Jayne for the first time. It had been amazing. Why would Richard be against that?

As the weeks went on both Jayne and I started to relax. No one had said anything to us and there had been no reprisals for our actions. Perhaps Maggie hadn't told him. With a week to go before the last Friday of the month "Swapping Night" an anonymous card was pushed through the door. It read,

"Be at Richard and Maggie's house for 7:30pm on Friday. Dress code. Gentlemen - smart, Ladies wear - PVC or leather."

The dress code for women usually meant their underwear. Leather underwear? Well that got us thinking and shopping. In the end we found an outfit for Jayne, which was black leather thigh boots, stockings, a PVC basque and no panties. After all as she pointed out, everyone had already seen her pussy anyway. Then we got down to discussing who we hoped to get in the swap.

So far Jayne had fucked both Ged and Greg and she was hoping for Paul or Mark. I had fucked Sally, Mark's wife the first time we'd played and Wendy the second. I'd have been happy with a repeat performance with either buy I will admit to having lustful thoughts about both Melinda and Karen. The wildcards of course were Richard and Maggie.

Much older than us Maggie was still an attractive woman. However Richard showed his fiftysomething years. Balding and chubby, I really couldn't imagine my pretty young wife giving herself to him. However it was bound to happen sooner or later if we continued to play the game.

The thing was by now we didn't want to stop. It was fun, exiting and felt a little bit dangerous. It set your pulse racing. It was addictive and we wanted more. Especially now that it looked like our minor indiscretion had been overlooked.

As usual the week before "swap night" it was like Jayne and I were on heat. We were fucking twice a day, more if we could find the time. Even so I still found myself masturbating in the toilet at work. There was no need to ask one another if we wanted to do this as our every action shouted that we did. My wife had always had a high sex drive. Now it was off the scale. Instead of asking she demanded sex and more than once I awoke in the middle of the night and found her frigging herself.

So as you can imagine, by the time the evening arrived we were more than a little excited. We virtually skipped over to Richard and Maggie's house. It was the largest house in the cul-de-sac and had a huge back garden. I'd been hear just once before for a BBQ, before all this started and I again found myself thinking how well off Richard must be.

Maggie met us at the door all smiles and we said hello to all the other couples. People we knew well by now. Little Sally, always a bundle of energy was with Mark, Jayne's best friend among the neighbours, Karen with her husband, Paul, who never took his eyes off Jayne. Ged looking sheepish as it was common knowledge that Maggie had fucked his arse at the last swap, was with the demure Melinda. Finally there was the beautiful Wendy, who had fucked both Jayne and I with her husband Greg.

As usual the first part of the evening felt like a normal house party. However in the back of everyone's mind we knew what was coming. Who will I get? Who will my partner get? As usual Paul was all over Jayne, flirting clumsily with her. I chatted with most of the women. I was already hoping to sample Karen's charms this evening. I smiled wondering how Paul would feel if I fucked his wife before he got the chance to fuck mine.

As on the previous occasions as 10pm was struck Richard took centre stage. We all stood in a semi-circle and Richard made his announcement,

"Ladies its time to see if you followed the dress code. Maggie, darling will you go first?" He said.

Maggie made her way to the centre of the room. She was wearing a long, dark maxi dress. Which was a lot for one of these events, She undid the shoulder ties and it fell to the floor. Beneath it she was wearing what looked like a one piece PVC bathing suit that zipped up the front. Most of her arse was on show and it was cut so that her tits, with their pierced nipples were fully exposed. I found myself thinking that I'd wouldn't be to bad to fuck "Dirty Maggie".

Next Wendy stripped, she was wearing a tiny black bikini which showed off her statuesque figure beautifully. Then came Karen She had chosen just a black leather thong and thick black tape covered her nipples in two large "X's". Sally was in a PVC one piece that had PVC stockings attached like suspenders with matching thong. While Melinda had on a short tight leather dress and matching panties.

Finally Jayne was in the centre of the room and quickly removed her dress. She was the only woman exposing her pussy and all the men feasted their eye's on her slit. It was becoming more and more obvious that my wife was something of an exhibitionist. She loved these moments when she stripped for a crowd.

As Jayne returned to me the bowls of names, one men, one women were brought out by Maggie. It was traditional for the host to draw first buy As Richard was the master of ceremonies he said he should be last and so Ged drew first. Richard drew out the suspense before stating,

"Ged you will be entertaining...Sally."

Next Mark drew, Wendy. I find myself thinking just how lucky he was to be fucking her. Greg then drew Karen so I would have to wait another month to sample her charms. Paul drew Melinda and what was happening dawned on me. I would be fucking Maggie. But more importantly that would leave Jayne. My beautiful Jayne being fucked by the fat and somewhat creepy old man. Richard.

Not that Jayne seemed to mind as was usual, she joined her sex partner as she was drawn. I couldn't help worrying about her though. Sally had told me that whenever she come home from Richard, she was covered in bruises as he liked to play rough. My only consolation was that there was a golden rule that if anyone said "no" or "stop" it stopped.

I collected Maggie and I was relieved that she hadn't brought her strap on. I escorted her to our house and as soon as we arrived she hung up her coat and I offered her a drink.

"No thanks I'm here to fuck. Shall we go to bed?" She said, very businesslike. "Fair enough" I thought.

We made our way to the bedroom and I stripped naked as she did the same. She then sat on the bed and had me stand in front of her. She sucked my cock and I have to say she really knew what she was doing. She had me hard in less than a minute. Then she looked up at me and said,

"Fuck my face if you like and you don't have to be gentle."

I was a little shocked but I pushed my cock into her mouth deeper and deeper until she was gagging as my ball rested on her chin. With one hand holding her head in place I literally fucked her mouth. Stopping intermittently to slap her face with my shaft or hand. I found that I liked making her gag. Stopping her from breathing by pushing my cock down her throat and holding it there for a few seconds before releasing it and letting her catch a breath.

She seemed to be loving it. The rougher I treated her, the more she egged me on. Drool ran down her chin, her eye's watered, making her makeup run. She was red in the face. But I just fucked her harder, treating her mouth like a cunt. Finally it was me that took a break as otherwise I'd have blown my load far to early.

"Do you have any ties?" She asked. I did and I passed her some as she requested. Then she had me lay on the bad and she expertly tied my hands and feet to the corners of the bed leaving me naked and spread-eagled. Then she teased me my putting just the tip pf my cock inside her then stopping, then repeating the. It was the most exquisite torture. Next she spent an age just licking my balls. Not cock sucking, just lapping at my scrotum.

"God this woman can fuck!" I found myself thinking. She straddled my face and I lapped at her cunt. With its thin metal rings piecing the hood of her clit. She moaned loudly and ground her pussy into my face I was enjoying licking her cunt and then she pissed over my face.

I was so shocked that I ended up swallowing a good deal of her urine. Before coughing and spluttering I asked her what the fuck she was doing. In response she went to her coat and took out a ball gag from the pocket. With me tied up and unable to resist she gagged me. Then using one had to absently pull on my cock she used the other to call her husband on the phone.

"Yes he's all ready." She said.

No more than 5 minutes later Richard arrived with Jayne. She looked drunk or more likely drugged. She was conscious but unsteady and Richard was holding her up. She was also naked but for her boots and stockings. He passed her to Maggie and knelt close to my ear.

"I knew you'd be trouble." He said. He started wanking my cock as he spoke The first time any man had ever touched me.

"It's a simple code, do what I say, follow the rules and we all have fun. Break the rules and there have to be consequences." He said and then punched my balls. A white hot pain shot through me and tears sprang to my eyes. Maggie had set Jayne down and had a camera phone out. Richard sucked my cock as Maggie took pictures. I couldn't even feel what he was doing from the aching pain in my groin.

By now Jayne was properly unconscious. Richard and Maggie arranged Jayne on her back beside the bed carefully. Making sure I could see and then with Maggie taking pictures. Richard fucked my wife. All the time he was fucking her he was looking at me, judging my reaction. He wasn't quick and he took his time. Smiling as used my wife.

Next the pair of them pushed Jayne onto her front. Then after lubing up his cock and Jayne's anus, he fucked her arsehole. He wasn't rough. If anything he was slow, careful even gentle. But there was no getting away from the fact that his cock was in Jayne's bum hole. All the time Maggie was taking pictures. Occasionally he would freeze to let her get a better shot.

After just a few moments inside Jayne he came inside my wife's anus and then Maggie licked his cock clean. Passing the camera to Richard Maggie commenced sucking my cock. Despite the situation and what I what seen my cock became erect and She sat on it while Richard took pictures.

As Maggie got off me, Richard again knelt beside me. Suddenly his voice changed. It was softer, more conciliatory.

"Look we can still be friends. All you have to do is follow the rules. Oh and don't get any silly ideas about revenge as you'll come off worst. I was a superintendent in the police force and trust me when I say, I still have friends.

The pictures I've taken will prove this was all consensual and besides all the neighbours know that you were happy to swap and that you've done it in the past. So If you did tell anyone, who'd believe you? Or you can move. Your choice."

With that Richard and Maggie left with me still tied to the bed and Jayne, semi comatose on the floor beside me.

It was light by the time she was herself and released me. Mercifully she had no recollection of the previous evening. All she knew was that she was tired and sore. I suspected that she knew something had happened though as she spent almost an hour in the shower. She didn't want to talk until much later.

I didn't tell her what Richard had done to her. All I said was he'd given us an ultimatum and had compromising pictures of the two of us. We had a big decision to make. We could move. That was the logical thing to do. Get as far away from Richard and his control as possible.

The trouble was we'd sunk every dime into moving here. While there are more important things than money it would be hard starting again. We could try and ignore everyone, keep to ourselves but after what he'd already done. Would Richard really just leave us alone. Hadn't we already been told he'd found ways to get rid of undesirable couples, or couples with kids or even just unmarried couples.

The second more unpalatable option was to play ball. To do as we were told like the rest of the neighbours and just get on. Hell before this night it had been great. But who was I kidding. How could we stay and play ball. I had a burning need for revenge If I stayed I'd kill him. But it wasn't my decision alone.

To my utter shock Jayne wanted to stay. Her argument was that if we moved Richard had won. We had made friends here. Good friends and a lot of what had happened had been fun. She also brought up the inconvenient fact that we couldn't afford to move. If we behaved. More importantly if Richard thought we'd behaved we would have a much better chance of getting even.

In the end I agreed but only on the understanding that no matter what, we would be getting even.

He_n_She
He_n_She
280 Followers