Getting to Know You! Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of a couples love and lust.
3.1k words
4.62
2.9k
2

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers

Mike is at work having been called in that day unexpectedly, even though he is the duty manager for that weekend. It is unusual to be needed as a duty manager but, that's the job. He is pondering as he works, the lovely weather, what is Jane doing I wonder? Probably enjoying gardening in this glorious sunshine. She will most likely have her shorts on and a loose top and be oblivious to all around her while she potters doing some weeding, a little hoeing and digging. She will be hot and sweaty but determined to finish what she starts as she does always.

Mike is blissfully unaware of what actually happened that day at home.

Jane is at home relaxing after her fun filled afternoon with Neal. Even the thought of what they did has her reaching once again for her little haven of love and her mounds of sensitive bosom. She lays on the bed masturbating while dreaming of Neal and also of how Mike might react when he finds out.

She whispers to herself, "Did I really say that to myself? 'WHEN' Mike finds out? Not 'IF' Mike finds out." This excites her even more as she thinks about Mike and the things he has said and what they have discussed previously about Neal. 'Yes!' she thinks to herself, 'Mike will be so turned on if I tell him, I know he will' But I must be careful, approach it in a way that doesn't shock him.

Jane continues to rub herself flooding her hand with juices that flow freely from her as she thinks about the various scenarios of how she might tell Mike about her afternoon adventures. Eventually the phone rings and snaps her out of her excited and sexually aroused state.

"Hello honey its me. I'm bored and thought I would give you a call to see if you are OK and not missing me too much."

Jane is feeling quite the naughty girl and even guilty as she hears Mike's voice on the phone.

"Oh hello dear, I'm good thanks. How's work?."

"As I said Jane, boring but I should be finished in around an hour or so. I wondered if maybe as a little treat and for leaving you alone today maybe we can meet for dinner at the bistro?"

"That would be fab Mike, what time will you be there?"

"Lets say around 6pm darling? I'll make up for the lost day I promise" Mike has all sorts of thoughts going through his head imagining Jane being very excited and hopefully sexy after a day in the garden.

Jane thinks she should shower yet again, the third today but wants to be clean and nice for Mike. Maybe its the guilt of what she has done or maybe its the thought that Mike is wanting to make up for leaving her alone at home on such a lovely day. Little does he know what she actually did!

Jane runs a shower and strips off. In the shower she is soaping herself and her hands are rubbing her breasts caressing them and then her pussy as she cleans all over and is enjoying the attention she is giving herself. Now to smooth her legs and shave her pussy to make sure it is in tip top condition for what she is hoping will be a good night with Mike.

Once finished, Jane towels off and heads back to the bedroom where she goes through her clothes finding a lacy see through pair of panties with a matching bra. The colour is a pale pink and looks gorgeous on her as she admires herself in the full length mirror.

Before getting a dress she sits in front of the dressing table mirror and applies a touch of eye shadow, nothing heavy but a touch to highlight her sensuous eyes. Now a little lipstick, pale pink to match her nail polish and subtle so as to be nice but not tarty.

Next she finds a nice dress. She decides it should be casual but smart and one in particular stands out in her wardrobe. Its a sleeveless low cut dress that falls to just above the knee leaving her trim shapely legs on show. She slips this on and zips it up, once again admiring herself in the mirror. She has pink painted toenails and opts for a pair of light tan strappy sandals with a small heel, nothing outlandish just enough to give her a slight lift and show off her small perfectly formed feet.

She contemplates wearing stockings as she knows Mike loves her in them and they turn him on immensely. She is unsure as it is so hot outside. She decides to leave her legs bare for this evening. Looking in the mirror something is missing, ah yes, a small gold locket and matching studs to finish off the look and take the plainness away. There that's better she thinks.

All ready she phones for a taxi and goes off to meet Mike at the bistro. At his window is Neal and he sees her get into the taxi, her thighs revealed as her hem rides high up her thigh. He thinks to himself what a wonderful view the taxi driver has as he holds the door open for her. Neal is starting to become aroused once more and starts thinking of Jane and where she might be going.

As Neal sits at home, thinking of the days events, Jane arrives at the bistro and sees Mike already there. He greets her with a hug and a kiss and they sit at the table which is a cosy table, a favourite of theirs in a secluded corner with dim lighting. They have often sat here as it gives them a good view of the rest of the room and they are always discussing other people, what they look like, who turns them on and very often they have a moment as they do this, touching, kissing and being very intimate. There is actually a waitress there that Mike loves and Jane has a passion for as well. Her name is Rebecca, around Janes age and very attractive. She is not always there as she works part time but when she is they always engage in a chat and as much as she looks after them as customers they also look after her with good tips and some light banter.

"So Jane. You look very tanned and relaxed this evening darling" Mike smiles at her and reaches under the table to touch her knee. Jane giggles, "Mike, behave yourself I have only just arrived. Lets eat first eh honey."

They look at the menu and make their choice. They have a chat about the day and Mike tells Jane how boring it was for him and he is so glad to be back with her. Jane smiles feeling very girly and naughty but must wait for the right moment to say anything, if at all, about her afternoon.

Their meal arrives and is served by Rebecca. "Hello sexy." Mike says to her making her blush as she puts the plates on the table smiling. "Hello Mike, hi Jane, you look very nice this evening." Rebecca smiles at Jane and Mike as she stands upright after serving the meals to the table.

"And so do you Rebecca. I had better watch Mike tonight or he might be taking you home instead of me." They all laugh and Rebecca blushes heavily. "OH don't be silly Jane, you have nothing to worry about on that score, Mike loves you and besides, you are a very sexy lady." Rebecca can't believe she just said that and feels awkward now.

Jane responds with a smile and winking at Rebecca "Well Rebecca, I'm not the only sexy lady here tonight." She holds Rebecca's hand gently and smiles lovingly at her.

After a short pause Rebecca pulls her hand away as she blushes again and smiles back at Jane and then Mike before turning to go "I had better go, people are waiting. Enjoy your meal guys."

She walks away as Jane and Mike whisper to each other "What a beautiful lady she is Mike"

"Yes she is, and very sexy too Jane."

They both start to eat and Mike feels himself with a stirring in his trousers as Jane suddenly feels that warm moist feeling between her thighs once more.

As they finish their meal Jane and Mike look across the room and talk about Rebecca. Jane moves her hand slowly across to Mike's thigh and runs her hand along it finding a huge bulge as she strokes. Mike turns to her and smiles as Jane speaks "Is that for Rebecca darling?"

He nods "Yes, sorry sweetheart but she is such a lovely sexy girl isn't she."

"Yes I agree Mike she is a lovely girl, just your sort." Jane giggles a bit. Is this her chance to say something about Neal? She continues to stroke Mike's bulge under the table as she brings up that very subject.

"You talk about Rebecca in the same way as we often talk about Neal dear. You obviously have the hots for her."

"And I think you have the hots for Neal sweetheart." Mike kisses Jane on the cheek as he runs his hand along her thigh feeling the smooth warm flesh of her inner thigh as she parts her legs slightly.

"He is a bit of a silver fox is our Neal darling. I know you like him a lot because of the way you talk of him to me." Mike whispers as he feels Jane's thighs and runs his hand even further under the hem of the dress.

"Well, he is a lot older than us sweetie but he is suave, fit and handsome, you know that." Jane whispers back.

As she says this to Mike she feels his bulge twitch more. "There it is Mike, that twitch that you always get when we talk about Neal. I sometimes wonder if you fancy him yourself LOL."

Mike responds quickly "I'm no bisexual darling you know that but there is a thought in my heads that always arouses me and that is the fantasy that you fancy Neal and one day might even seduce him. I'm sorry if that shocks you sweetie but it needed to be said."

Jane smiles and grips the bulge a little harder "And what would you say if that did happen then dear?" Jane leans into Mike kissing him on the cheek and waiting for his response.

"I have thought about it often darling and it always turns me on and I imagine all sorts about you both and I always end up having to masturbate because I find it so arousing."

Mike is red and nervous about what he has just said but Jane knows more than he does and so feels it is now the time to try to tell Mike about her afternoon. "How do you know I haven't already seduced him or he me Mike? If I told you something like that had happened what would you really think?"

Mike turns his head to look at Jane and she feels his cock almost burst as she said it. "Have you?." He feels jealous but also extremely aroused by that question and can hardly hold himself back from cumming in his trousers straight away.

Jane smiles "Maybe we should go home now honey." She beckons Rebecca to bring the bill to be paid. Rebecca gets the bill and comes back smiling and happy. "Did you enjoy your meal guys?" she says as she hands the bill to Mike. As he takes it he holds her small delicate hand and lingers a moment. She looks at Jane and Jane smiles back at her winking.

They tell Rebecca how good it was and that the service has been exceptional this evening. Jane stands and comes out from behind the table giving Rebecca a hug and a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"One of these days Rebecca, you must join us for a glass of wine or something." Jane says it quietly while her face is close to Rebecca's face. Rebecca feels the soft and warm caress of Janes breath on her face and shivers a little.

"I would like that. You guys have a good rest of the evening now and see you soon."

Mike stands and trying to hide his erection brushes close to Rebecca holding her hand and giving her a little kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for a lovely evening Rebecca, see you soon." He leaves a good tip in her hand as he leaves following Jane.

Mike leaves the car as he has had a drink and they phone for a taxi home. It arrives very quickly and they jump in the back. As they drive home Mike strokes Janes thighs and gives her a kiss on the cheek. The taxi driver is looking in his mirror, something he has seen hundreds of times in this job but still gets aroused himself by some of the antics people get up to in the back.

Once home they walk to the front door and a glimpse of light suddenly appears across their pathway. Jane looks up and sees Neal peeking from behind his curtain. She waves at him and nudges Mike. "Look who it is Mike." He looks up from turning the key in the door and sees Neal. He waves at him and cajoling Jane through the door he playfully slaps her ass as Neal watches.

Inside Jane flops onto the sofa "Get us a drink honey please, a red wine for me please." Jane calls to Mike. Mike comes through with 2 glasses and a bottle of Rioja pouring them both a glass. As they sit on the sofa sipping their wine Mike turns to Jane and asks the question. "So darling, you were saying in the bistro about Neal. Do you have something to tell me?" Jane twists the conversation as she runs her hand along Mike's thigh.

"Lets talk about you and Rebecca sweetie. I can tell you have the hots for her and look even now as soon as she is mentioned your cock bursts up again." Jane giggles like a mischievous naughty girl.

"And Jane? How do you feel about that?"

Jane smiles "Its nice darling. She is a lovely woman and I believe she is single with a daughter at home. So you do fancy her then?"

"I do but lets not change the subject Jane, what were you going to say about Neal?"

"First though, how do you really feel about me fancying Neal, like you do Rebecca?"

"I think how what your holding is reacting tells you all you need to know." He kisses her again and runs his hand under her hem feeling how wet her panties are. "Aha, I see you are as aroused as I am, is that for Rebecca or for Neal?" He laughs as he says it.

"Maybe for both Mike, and of course you."

"So come on then Jane, tell me, have you seduced Neal? Be truthful, I don't mind honestly, its a kind of fantasy of mine anyway and it really does turn me on to think that you may have seduced him."

Jane ponders for a few seconds before blurting it out "Well honey if its the truth you want I have to tell the truth. Neal and I were together once. Does that shock you?"

Mike looks gob smacked but this is what he said he wanted and his cock was really big now so although he had gushing feelings of jealousy he also got very excited at the thought of it. "I want to know all about it Jane, tell me what happened, when it happened, where it happened?"

Jane unzipped Mike's cock now and held it in her hand as she began to relate the story to Mike about what had happened that day. How Neal had seen her in the garden, invited her for a glass to drink, how they sat on his patio and she danced with him before going to his bedroom and having sex. As Jane told Mike she was vigorously stroking his cock. He actually spewed some cum whilst she masturbated him and told him, but carried on. He was so aroused he wanted more.

Mike listened intently and loved what he was hearing. During this he unzipped Janes dress and slipped it from her shoulders before caressing her now heaving breasts and suckling them.

Finally Jane stood and the dress slipped to the floor. She stepped from her panties and unhooked her bra. Then, straddling Mike she guided his hard throbbing cock to her pussy and slipped down on it. Throwing her head back, her hair hanging down her neck at the back she thrust her heaving breasts forward for Mike to take in his mouth.

Her nipples erect she groaned as she felt Mike's cock thrust in and out as she rode it and he lifted his ass to gain more depth inside her. Mike reached between Janes thighs and found her swollen button and circled it with his thumb making her squirm with delight.

Then with a huge crescendo they both cum together. Mikes cum flooding Janes pussy as his cock pulsed inside her. She squeezed his cock as if to drain every drop from him. As their juices mixed they ran from Jane down her thighs and around her ass giving a tickling sensation. Flopping onto his shoulder Jane sighed and felt she was in a dream after all of today's events.

She climbed off of Mike and he relaxed breathing heavy and covered with cum around his groin and down his thighs. His cock now limp as Jane kissed his cheek and whispered to him "Thank you darling, you are a wonderful man."

They both went to the bathroom and had a shower before slipping into their robes and getting a nightcap to take to bed with them.

Once in bed they sipped their wine and talked about what had just happened. Both felt wonderfully jealous of each other and were glad that they had been so open with each other. They feel they can now move forward with fulfilling each others dream and fantasies and enjoy a beautiful sex life with consent.

How will Jane and Mike fulfil their dreams? Look out for part 3 in this ongoing saga of love and lust.

Bex38
Bex38
13 Followers