Getting Together with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is yummy. I could keep you like this for ages. I've been reading about edging, and tease and denial. I'm sure I could have you begging for release before long. Would you like that?"

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress," I replied.

"We'll have to save that for another time, I have something else for you to do right now. It's after midnight and I want to cum."

She lifted herself and climbed up my body until she sat, straddling my chest. She went up on her knees and, taking hold of the headboard, lowered her pussy to my mouth. Her lips were red and puffy and her clit was very swollen. I didn't need to be told what to do. I started licking, sucking her labia into my mouth as I teased her opening, circling it and savouring her juices which were flowing freely.

As Sara neared her first orgasm she began to move her hips back and forth, grinding herself against my face. I managed to get my tongue to her clit and she reacted by speeding her movements. Her breathing became deeper and her movements more forceful and she started to ride that first wave. I felt her start to twitch above me and her pussy contracted, flooding me with her juices. She kept moving for as long as she could before becoming quite still. I continued to lick gently at her opening.

"Oh my god, that was so intense. I've never squirted before, she said. I continued to lick and slowly she began to move in time with my tongue, her next orgasm building. It wasn't long before the second wave hit her, lasting longer than the first but with slightly less intensity. The was no flood of juices this time, just a steady flow which I savoured in my mouth before swallowing down.

No words were needed, she just used my mouth to sate her unquenched desire. My cock remained hard throughout stimulated by the activity on my face. I could feel it twitch as it ached for contact.

It wasn't until she'd had five good orgasms that she lifted herself away from my mouth a wriggled down my body. She lifted herself and took hold of my cock to guide it to her opening. She was very lubricated so I met no resistance at all as I slid deep inside her. She took my full length, I could feel my cock head pressed against her cervix and just sat there for a moment savouring the sensation.

She placed her hands on my chest to steady herself and then started to move her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against my pubic bone whilst my cock massaged her depths. She was still sensitive and came quite quickly, well before I had come close to my own release. This time she did not let up though. She rode through her orgasm onto the next. I felt her pussy contract, milking my cock. As she approached her third orgasm like this I felt my juices start to flow and I bucked against my restraints as I pumped my cum deep inside her. She kept going as her orgasm hit her and seemed to take more pleasure from my twitching, writhing body below her, struggling to handle her movements as my cock head became ridiculously sensitive.

She dropped her body down and hugged me, clinging to me. Her pussy muscles flexed, making sure they'd milked the last drops from me. I felt myself begin to soften.

She lifted her head and kissed me briefly before lifting herself and scooting quickly back up my body. She planted her pussy right on my mouth and simply said, "Clean me."

I stuck my tongue up and into her opening. Hot globs of my cum combined with her juices started to flow from her. I hadn't cum since Saturday and had to keep swallowing to keep up with the flow. As I licked away she approached what must have been her eighth or ninth orgasm of the night. She quivered and ejected the last of the juices from her pussy.

Once her orgasm had subsided she lifted herself off my face and made herself comfortable alongside me. She draped an arm across and down my body, stoking my semi-hard cock.

"Wow, wow and wow. I want to do that every night," she said. I could tell that she was smiling even though I couldn't see her face.

"Every night might become boring, Mistress," I replied.

"Right now I could never get bored with that, but you're probably right. You can drop the "Mistress" now. Damn, I feel so good. Would it be OK if I stayed tonight?"

"That would be fine but you might want to untie me so we can both get comfortable," I replied.

"Oh, I don't want to get too comfortable just yet. I want to thank you properly."

Her hand stroking my cock was beginning to get a reaction and she started to milk me gently. She wriggled around and, placing her head on my belly, started to tease the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue.

Her head moved slowly downward, her teasing becoming licking and then sucking as she took the head of my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue circling my sensitive head and she tightened her grip and began to suck harder. She pushed her other hand underneath me, reaching for my balls which, as soon as she made contact, she started to rub and squeeze gently.

I was still quite sensitive, but I felt another orgasm start to build. I don't know if she sensed this as she slowly built the intensity of the stimulation as she took me deeper and deeper into her mouth. As her hand reached the base of my cock, I could feel the head touching the back of her throat. There was no let-up. She simply kept going as I got closer and closer to cumming. I felt the first spasm approach and she just went on milking me with her hands and mouth. I shot spurt after spurt directly down her throat. I could feel her swallow, her throat contracting on my now very sensitive head.

I had no choice but to lie there and bask in the glow of a very intense orgasm. Sara just lay there, curled up, with the head of my cock still in her mouth, gently circling the head with her tongue.

After a little while, she opened her mouth, releasing me. "I could sleep like this," she said. "Could you?"

"You'd probably need to loosen the ropes a bit," I replied. I was very stretched out and knew from experience how much I'd ache in the morning if I stayed like this.

"I will, in a minute," she said. "I meant could you sleep with your cock in my mouth?"

"I could probably drift off like that, yes," I replied. "As long as you don't start dreaming about eating a banana."

Sara laughed at this and pushed herself up. She climbed off the bed and quickly undid my ankle cuffs, leaving the rope attached to the bed. She then climbed upon me again, straddling my chest, and undid the buckles on my wrist cuffs. I moved my arms about making sure everything was working again and then pulled her towards me. We kissed slowly and passionately. It was most definitely a "moment".

She slid off me to my side and just snuggled up to me with my arm circling her.

FRIDAY

When I woke the following morning I was alone, well alone in bed at least. I could hear noises from down the corridor. I got up, grabbed my robe, and after a quick bathroom break, headed down the hallway.

Sara was in the kitchen, naked as the day she was born. My washing up had been done and she was standing at the counter tapping her fingers as the kettle slowly came to the boil.

"Good morning. I hope you don't mind but I really need my caffeine first thing. Do you want one? I did your washing up, I hope you don't mind." Sara was just as chatty first thing as she was in the evening. I seriously questioned her need for caffeine.

"Thank you for last night. It was really lovely. I felt so free. I hope we can explore some more, soon. Are you working today? I'm free until Monday and I have no plans at all. Do you have anything planned?" She was bouncing from foot to foot again and I hadn't managed to get a word in yet.

I walked over to her, put my arms around her and kissed her lightly on the neck.

"Good morning," I said, whilst I had the chance. "Yes. I'd love a coffee. White and one." I wasn't used to company in the morning, let alone a constant flow of conversation regardless of how one-sided it was.

Sara hugged me tightly. I felt myself respond to this naked body against me. Her constant movements against me simply transferred her obvious arousal.

The kettle came to the boil and Sara broke free from my arms, turning to pour water into the two mugs she'd retrieved from the drainer. She added milk and my sugar and took both drinks through to the living room, I had little choice but to follow her. Placing the mugs on the coffee table she planted herself squarely in the middle of the sofa. I sat down next to her, reached for my coffee and sat back to enjoy the warmth of the drink.

"Are you OK? Have I done something wrong?" Sara asked.

"Yes, I'm fine and no, you've done nothing wrong. It just takes me a little while to get going in the morning," I replied. "As for your other questions, I do have to work today but only have a couple of reports to finish off which shouldn't take me too long. I try not to make too many plans, but I do have to go shopping with Rachel, an old friend, tomorrow morning. Other than that, I am free. Did you have anything particular in mind?" I wondered whether I would regret an open-ended question given Sara's verbosity. Perhaps I was being unfair? I was more used to my own company.

"Sorry if I'm talking too much." I immediately felt a pang of guilt. "I'm just finding all this so exciting, and I know there's so much more to explore. I want to learn everything, all at once, if you'd be happy to teach me or guide me. I know I can't learn everything straight away, I'm just being greedy, but I think you understand. Do you?" Sara frowned as she spoke.

I smiled. "Yes. I completely understand. It seems like a long time ago, but I've been where you are now, relatively speaking. Finding freedom is a big thing. It would be my honour to teach or guide you, maybe teach AND guide you. I hope that doesn't sound big-headed of me? I really mean I'm happy to be there, holding your hand while you explore."

Sara's frown became a big, beaming smile. She swung her legs around, placed them across mine, and hugged me again. I nearly lost my coffee.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," she said. Sensing she wasn't going to let go any time soon I carefully balanced my half-full mug on the arm of the sofa.

"Is there something you had in mind to start with?" I asked her.

"Karen told me that you're very good with ropes and I'd love to know how to tie someone up properly. Can you show me what to do?" Something about Sara's face when she asked like that was very appealing.

"I can show you a couple of basic ties that are good for restraining someone or tying them to a piece of furniture. You wouldn't need to resort to cuffs anymore. You could practise them whilst I work. If you feel confident enough, I'd be happy for you to try them on me later on, once I've finished working."

"That sounds perfect," she said.

"Right, I need to shower and have something to eat. I'll make us some bacon sandwiches. You'll find some storage boxes under my bed with ropes and toys inside. You'll need to get some ropes."

I extracted myself from Sara's hug and stood up. Sara followed as I headed off back down the corridor.

"Can I shower with you? Then I'll find the ropes while you make breakfast."

Who was I to turn down this lovely young lady? The idea of showering together is always nice although the reality is that it's just two people taking turns getting cold. It's the levels of distraction that make it bearable.

I made sure the water was just the right temperature before stepping into the shower. Sara stood slightly closer to me than was necessary and started to lather me up as I washed my hair. She scrubbed my back, which I really like, and then worked on my front. She lingered on my cock getting me very hard in the process. I returned the favour and, doing my best to ignore my cock which was aching again, I washed her back and then her front paying extra attention to her breasts. When I got to her pussy it was easy to distinguish her juices from the water. I rubbed much harder than was necessary and her breathing became quite laboured. I stopped before she neared her orgasm. If I had to put up with unquenched arousal, then so did she.

Once clean Sara got out of the shower first and wrapped a towel around herself. I took a little while drying myself before putting my robe back on. I headed back to the kitchen while she rummaged around under my bed.

It didn't take me long to drum up a couple of sandwiches and another round of coffee. I brought them on a tray into the living room where Sara was kneeling on the floor sorting through a pile of ropes. She rose as I came in and made herself comfortable on the sofa. I placed the tray on the coffee table, sat next to her and indicated that she should help herself to food.

Between mouthfuls, Sara asked, "So what will you teach me today".

"I'll just show you a couple of basic ties. One will be a basic cuff so you can secure a limb to furniture or whatever is handy, the other will allow you to secure limbs together, safely. You can practice them while I work."

She smiled as she ate.

Once we'd both reduced our sandwiches to crumbs Sara got up, selected a couple of short ropes from the pile and returned to the sofa. "Show me," she said, impatiently.

I took the shorter of the two ropes and doubled it up. I then took her hand and wrapped the rope around her wrist. I pulled the rope through the looped end, keeping a finger under the rope so as not to let it be too tight. I repeated this and then showed her how to cinch it off so it wouldn't tighten under pressure. She pulled her hand away and tested it. She grinned seeing how simple it was.

I undid the rope and handed it to her.

"Now you try," I said.

Sara repeated what I had done although she let the rope get quite tight around my wrist and struggled with the cinch. I suggested she keep a finger or two under the rope to avoid this and she loosened the rope and started again. This time she did a fairly good job and seemed very pleased with the result.

I then took the longer of the ropes and, having doubled it up, indicated that she should hold both her hands out. I proceeded to wind the rope around her wrists, pulled the loose ends through the loop and pulled it back around. Once I had encircled her wrists three times, I cinched it off and proceeded to wind the loose ends around the rope between her wrists forming a set of hemp handcuffs. She tested the bonds and seemed surprised at how effectively she was restrained.

I released her wrists and handed her the rope, holding my hands out so that she could try the same tie on me. She had paid close attention and got it right the first time. I congratulated her.

"If you're going to work, what can I practice on?" She asked.

"Grab a chair from the kitchen. You should find it about right to practice both ties," I replied. I have a couple of basic wooden IKEA chairs which are open-backed.

Sara released my wrists, and I sat back to finish my coffee. She went straight into the kitchen and returned with a chair. She placed it in front of the armchair and, grabbing some more ropes, started practising the ties I'd shown her.

I finished my coffee and grabbed my laptop. I opened the reports and started to type away. Now and again Sara would show me the fruits of her labours. She'd picked it up very quickly and I only had to show her how to correct one rather loose effort.

I confess that I did find this lovely naked young lady quite distracting, and I may have rushed through my reports. I didn't bother checking them through. They had to be submitted on Monday and having spent a couple of hours on them I decided that I'd find some more time over the weekend to finish them off.

It was just before 11 a.m. when I closed my laptop.

"I can finish these later. Is there anything else you like to try?" I asked.

"I'd like to try these on a person. Can I tie you up?"

"If you like," I replied. "Anything else?"

"I'll decide after I've got you nicely secured if that's OK?"

"If I'm secured it'll be up to you anyway, I guess," I responded.

I stood up and took off my robe. Sara moved the wooden chair next to the armchair, giving herself more room to manoeuvre. She asked me to sit so I made myself comfortable.

Sara went behind the chair reached around and took hold of my hands, pulling them behind me. I felt her wrap a rope around my wrists. I could tell she was following my instructions carefully. Once she had them fairly tightly tied she stood and asked,

"How does that feel?"

I tested my bonds. They were tight but not uncomfortable.

"That's good," I said. "I don't think I can escape. Not easily anyway."

Sara must have dropped down again as I felt her pulling the ropes down and she must have tied the end off on the spindle between the chair legs. My wrists were pulled down and going nowhere.

"Is that better?" She asked.

"You've got me," I replied.

"Good," was all she said.

She then came around to the front of the chair and took two more ropes. She created a cuff on my right ankle. I admit that was paying more attention to her naked body than I was to her tying me. As she moved around her breasts jiggled in a most appealing manner. I was becoming aroused, and it was starting to show.

She moved on to my left ankle and I soon had two well-tied ankle cuffs. Sara then moved my feet so they were next to the front legs of the chair. This forced me to open my legs and I was completely exposed to her.

She then went behind the chair again and I felt her pulling on my ankles. I moved my feet backwards, and she pulled upwards and backward so they were pulled in line with the rear legs of the chair. This forced my crotch forward. I felt her tying the ropes off. She had me well and truly secured, and exposed. She walked around the chair surveying her handiwork.

Sara dropped to her knees in front of me and took hold of my semi-hard cock. Bringing it rapidly to full hardness, she looked me in the face and said,

"I have a few ideas I'd like to try." I don't think she expected a response, and I was becoming quite distracted.

She took hold of my scrotum with her left hand and, encircling the base, pulled slowly but firmly towards herself. Her right hand continued to massage my erect cock. Maintaining the pressure on my balls she slowly increased the speed on my cock bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. My breathing became a little more laboured and I strained against my bonds. I was close to cumming when she just stopped, releasing both my cock and balls, and stood up.

"Back in a minute," she said and sauntered out of the room. I was left sitting there, my cock twitching as I began to ache for relief. I could hear her rummaging around in my bedroom and wondered what she had in mind for me.

After what felt like an age but was probably only a few minutes, Sara came back to the living room. I heard her drop some things behind me and she walked over to the coffee table and picked up her phone.

After a few moments, she approached me and showed me one of the photos from the previous weekend. It was of Sara in her work uniform holding my very swollen cock while I was standing spread-eagled to the bottom of the four-poster bed. My scrotum was tightly bound and pulled down by a rope which was tied off to the foot of the bed. I remembered Karen taking the photo.

"I'm going to see if I can do this with you sitting down," she said.

Sara picked up another rope and knelt in front of me. Without any stimulation, my erection had subsided a little, but she took hold of my cock and had me fully hard again in only a few strokes.

She then took the rope and doubled it up as I had shown her, wrapping it tightly around the base of my cock and balls with the loose length at the bottom. She then started to slowly wind the loose end around my scrotum, forming a tube which steadily pulled my balls away from my body. The pressure on my balls was almost painful when she started to wrap the rope the other way back towards my body. My balls were pulled a little more than her hands' width from my body, my scrotum encased in a tube of double-thickness rope. She fiddled about a bit underneath my scrotum and fed the rope back under itself.

123456...8