All Comments on 'Getting Wet: A Slut Wife Continued'

by DampKitten

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 months ago

This is cuckolding... but not as we know it! A very well constructed chapter, DK, and your poetic ability shines through. I'm always going to think of my cunt as a clasping canal from now on! Dan is almost an anagram of Andy, and the twist is there's less of Dan than Andy, but only in a literary sense. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is itching to find out if this lovely cuckolding story reveals what Dan gets up to next. Five stars, of course.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

Very well constructed, and hoit

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

Your a naughty playful kitty. Will Dan's Sam Adams come the same way /'

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 2 months ago

Good build up, how I image it probably goes in real life...mine usually hits the flash point quicker! Good job...can't wait for the third installment.

AngelsOfLustAngelsOfLustabout 2 months ago

This is sensual way of Stag and Vixen. Not cuckolding. Just beautifull . A strong man offering his wife a pleasure with another man. So softly told, with such eroticism. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Then he turned her into a divorced woman! Is anybody really THAT stupid even in fiction? Rocks are smarter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Meg is atrocious, a waste of motherhood. Andy is not any better, what kind of father would goad the mother of his children to commit adultery? This kind of tired old cuckoldry doesn't rate high.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

Of Dan is the one she’s had her eye on all these years, why did she marry Andy? And why have you written him to be so pathetic? He’s clumsy, inept, shy, timid, meek, ashamed, and now he’s gay.

You did everything you could to illustrate that Dan is the better man and that she married Andy because….because…because you needed someone to be pathetic. He has no balls, no initiative, no redeeming qualities that would show why she married him.

So it’s not a story about a cheating wife, it’s a story about a woman who married a gay man and needs to divorce him.

42Below42Belowabout 2 months ago

DK at her flawless best. Hands down the hottest writer on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What the hell is it that women can’t just go for what they want? She obviously wants Dan and thinks little of her husband except in a demeaning way. This type of woman lies to herself that she loves the husband for security and comfort but wants the so-called man’s man for sex, but the reality is that she truly doesn’t even think of her husband as a man. Why doesn’t she just marshall her courage, divorce the wimp and marry the man she really wants? This is the true, nuanced understanding about this type of woman: they are selfish, judgmental and needy and they just want to torture the hapless husband, while they romantically pine for the man of their dreams. But they are cowards. She is a coward.

ccblankccblankabout 2 months ago

Hot and funny. Loved the cookie/milk line. You're easily one of the better writers on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story - loved it. One of the best!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 2 months ago

Really? An evil wife emasculating her husband and wanting him to be her cuck gets you going? No wonder marriage is a dying concept and less men are dating. Another writer promoting all women to be sucks while debasing normal men. Nonsense

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 2 months ago

Very, very sexy story! I look forward to more of this, and I'll definitely be reading more of your work! Thank you for sharing it!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

Very good - keep going.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 months ago

This chapter builds perfectly upon everything we have previously learned about Andy and Dan.

And the shower scene is excellent writing! The tempo and phrasing of the cuckolding is right on target, including her own insight into his desire and need; making she she doesn’t overplay her hand!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 months ago

Swap the sexes in this story and watch the XX chromosome beings lose their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Chapter Two"

.

Chapter 2 of what? Do you think you stories are so magnificent people just know? If chapter 1 is one of the other stories, changing the title is nothing but a "Fuck You" to the readers.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Astonishingly, your cuck crap gets worse with every chapter.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

Author should better title stories that are in sequence, but this is chapter 2, and chapter 1 is "A Slut Wife's Confessions."

I generally dislike stories where husband encourages wife sharing, but the first two chapters have been well-written, are believable and leave one waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Andy looks better without facial hair…his erection wilted like a flower…when she took off her bra he probably wanted to put it on…he would probably get off thinking about being feminine and pretty for Dan…imagining her staring at him and giggling as he slips the bra on, unable to hide that it makes him hard…wives know these things and it gives them so much power over their husbands ..they can do whatever they want…

Great story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Does this writer have a husband? In her bio she says she has two children? Let me guess from two different men and not her cuck husband? I pity any man or woman in relationship with this writer.

patilliepatillieabout 1 month ago

That is pretty hot, but why is Andy still a simp cuck in his wife's mind? Why cant he make her cum thru piv? Women readily cum from fingering and oral, and a cock is bigger than a finger. The pov of the wife is one of simmering disrespect for the gifts of her husband. That is what i hate about the cuck tales, the belittling of the husband. Nothing wrong with straight up wife sharing, but to make Andy a cuck is distasteful.

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 month ago

Great story

Very interesting

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not exactly sure why, but always lots of negative comments in the LW category..Each to his/her own, but there are plenty of devoted and very happy husbands who enjoy and are turned on by wives who happen to enjoy straying. Many submissive husbands are very happy in their marriage to a promiscuous wife. I knew what I was getting into but, quite simply, I couldn’t stay away from her…that she totally understood that herself even made it hotter. And she’s a very happy wife too. She used to work but now spends most of her time shopping…

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good job, subtle and teasing. Perfect wife. ED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

this was very erotic and got my own panties a bit damp. Picturing myself in her place definitely sends a tingle through me. I wish my husband had a friend like Dan... Oh yes.....do I ever.

younghungblackyounghungblack29 days ago

Hell of a good story. Superbly well written. Blaine

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Slut trash and balless cuck boy

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Headed to a homewreacking. My husband explained to me that our fantasies were just that a fantasy and I messed it up and he filed for divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDampKitten@DampKitten
Thirty-year-old nurse, mother of two. I love erotic poetry... and HOT SEX. I also like doing physical exams on hard men in good shape. And sometimes, I swing the other way.