Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caine Stockman, do you love me?" Her eyes were locked to mine, searching my soul.

"Gwen Davis, with all my heart," I told her.

She seemed satisfied and she pulled my head back down to the little rubbery nipple. I never wanted to leave them. I don't know how long I spent, just reveling in those amazing tits, squeezing them and testing their resilience with my fingers, stretching her nipples between my lips and letting them pop back. She grew impatient after a while.

"Caine, you can play with my boobs as much as you want to as long as you want to, but I'm burning up here," she giggled.

I reluctantly left them behind and found more treasures below. Tiny, fine white hairs on her smooth golden belly were like a dusting of starlight over ridged muscle. Her navel was a small, deep indention that I teased with my tongue. Her writhing motion became more pronounced when I slid down and parted her thighs, nibbling on the soft skin over iron muscles. I let her feel my teeth and she gave a little moan. When I grasped the waistband of her panties she raised her hips and let me slide them down and off over her cute little feet.

There it was, the most maddening sight I'd ever seen. She just had this wispy, fine, white/blonde patch in the shape of an arrowhead pointing down to the treasure below. Her pussy was as bare as a baby and just as soft when I caressed it with my fingertips. She jerked when I made contact with the outer lips and her movement never stopped. I blew hot breath over them and she shivered and moaned. As I nibbled upward toward nirvana, I could feel a slight trembling in her thighs that grew more pronounced as I teased the pink inner lips with my tongue. There was a flood of moisture as I opened up her lips and plunged my tongue into her. Her hips began coital motions and she was moaning and twisting her head from side to side.

Her clitoris was a little pink button that expanded and grew as I teased its protective hood. Its head emerged and I tickled it. Gwen cried out sharply and her hips bucked upward. The trembling grew very strong and she arched upward seeking more contact. I sucked the little nub into my lips and tormented it with the stiff tip of my tongue. She exploded into motion, all her trembling and tension draining as she came with a frightening intensity. She groaned and shook and moved until I couldn't keep her in my mouth. I rubbed her with my fingers and she continued to spasm for what seemed like minutes before her motions turned to efforts to escape my stimulation.

I slid back up and her lips were all over my face, heedless of her juices covering much of it. "Jesus Christ, Caine, I never knew... I can't believe... God, I'm so in love with you!" She cried a little and laughed a little. When she felt my erection against her moistness, she stiffened and then thrust against me.

"Do I need a condom?" I asked her.

"No, I've been getting ready for a month," she said. "Promise me you love me, Caine. Promise me you aren't going to fuck me and then leave me. Promise me that you'll never leave me."

"I won't leave you, baby," I told her. "I'm yours as long as you'll have me. I do love you and I promise you I'm not going to love you and leave you. I'm not that kind of guy. You should know that by now."

"I do," she whispered. "That's why I'm giving myself to you. I just have to be sure."

I nodded and she pressed herself against me with her whole body, those dramatic breasts hard and so soft under my chest. My cock slid between lips that clasped me in volcanic heat and she hissed and struggled to stop me.

"Wait, Caine!" she exclaimed. "Slow, baby, I've never had anything inside me before. You're stuck on something and it hurts!"

My God, the beautiful thing under me was really untouched! I eased back and forth between her lips and she grew ever wetter. That barrier was there and I pushed gently against it, just knocking softly on the door. She winced each time and there were tears in her eyes. The barrier weakened under my assault and I don't know if it pushed aside or tore but there was a sensation of popping and my head was inside. She gasped and her hands fluttered against my chest.

"Just stay there for a minute," she breathed. "God that hurt, Caine, let me rest a minute."

I leaned down and claimed her lips. We kissed passionately for minutes and when she broke the kiss, she arched her back up at me. "Suck my nipples," she said.

I was happy to take those puffy little bullets between my lips and she moaned. After a few minutes of that, I felt her hips move and I slid deeper inside her. She winced again and we rested. The whole process must have taken ten minutes but finally I was fully inside her. I had wondered if she would be able to take me. We moved together, me fully embedded inside her incredible tightness and heat, rolling our hips against each other until she was moaning in need.

"Take me now, Caine," she whispered. "I'm ready."

She came explosively in about three minutes and again about two minutes later. After that, it was a continuous chain until she wept and pleaded with me to stop. I let her rest and compose herself and when her breathing slowed, I flipped her over and mounted her from behind, straddling her legs and slipping deeply into her. She groaned at this new intrusion and I began to grind against her.

She raised her head and groaned again, her neck corded with tendons standing out as she went off.

"Fuck, Caine!" came her guttural groan. "Oh, my God, oh my God, oh my God, baby! It's so deep, so hard! Oh, my God!" her voice rose to a scream. I continued to pound into her and she sobbed out her ecstasy, thrashing her head, screaming as her orgasms washed over her again and again. The sound of this woman I loved lost in a primal daze of pleasure, giving tongue to the passion sweeping her, sent me over the edge, and I came into that incredible pussy, my own body spasming in climax until I was drained.

I withdrew and rolled her to face me, collapsing down on her and kissing all over that beautiful face. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us to our sides, holding her tightly. She was sobbing and nearly hysterical.

"It's okay, baby," I stroked her hair and pressed my lips to her forehead. "It's okay."

"No, Caine, it's not," she sobbed. "I lost myself and I'll never be the same. You took me and I never... I don't... I can't believe you did that to me. I'm so in love with you and I'm so afraid. I'll never be able to live without you now. Please don't leave me, Caine. You've made me..." her voice trailed off into sobs.

"I'll never leave you, Gwen," I told her. "I'm just in awe of you and I'll keep you as long as you'll have me. I love you with all my heart."

She clung to me and we whispered and stroked each other until we drifted off, that curtain of white blonde hair covering us like a blanket.

*****

I stood inside the door of that Starbucks. She was jaw dropping, cock hardening, gorgeous. Her eyes locked with mine and she burst into tears. Mari tugged on my arm and I walked over to the table and sat down. Mari sat beside me with her arm around me and Allie held an identical position with her mother.

"Mom, stop crying and talk to Dad," Allie told her.

"I... I'm sorry," Gwen managed to choke out. "I didn't mean to embarrass you. I'll stop. I just never thought I'd have the chance... never thought..." she began to cry harder.

"This isn't going to work," Mari declared. "We need to get out of here before they kick us out. Mom, come with us." She pulled me toward the door and Allie and Gwen followed us. We crossed the parking lot to the RV and went inside. Allie put her mother in the bathroom and pressed a cold washcloth over her face. After wringing it out several times and reapplying it, she led Gwen back to the table where Mari and I were sitting.

"Mom, don't you have something to say to Dad?" Marisol asked her.

"Yes, I'm so glad to see you, Caine. I have been so worried that something bad had happened to you," she began.

"Well, something bad did happen," I said. "I don't know what your definition of bad is. I'm alive and reasonably healthy, there hasn't been a nuclear war and the economy hasn't collapsed. Other than the odd finding out that my wife is a slut and that my family thought that was okay, I guess things have been just peachy."

All three of them burst into tears. "Dad, this isn't helping anything," Mari said. "I know how you must feel and that you're hurting, but do you have to say things like that? Let's try to be a little less negative here, okay?"

They had to make another trip to the bathroom to get Gwen composed again. When they came back she was still crying, but she could talk.

"Caine, I'm so sorry for everything I did and said. It was inexcusable," she managed to get out. "I know I fucked everything up. I didn't mean to do it, but I did. Nothing that happened was your fault. I'm so, so sorry and I'll do anything to make it right."

"Yes, I understand you're sorry," I said. "So am I. So are Allicent and Marisol. Everyone is sorry. So we just wave the magic sorry wand and everything goes away?"

"Daddy, of course not," Allie said. "What happened in the last hour? Did the Daddy that loved us go away and this ogre move into your body? Do you hate Mari and me again all of a sudden?"

"No, I never hated you, Allie," I told her. "I'm just nervous as hell, pissed off beyond belief and having the second shittiest day of my life. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do, at least," Mari said. She climbed up onto my lap and hugged my head to her chest. "Allie?" her eyebrow went up.

Allie scooted around the table and hugged me from the side. "I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "I know how you must feel. Just let Mom talk, okay?"

It was impossible for me to maintain my anger with my two babies loving on me like that. "Okay," I said, "If you two stay just like this I'll be calm."

"Thank you, Caine," Gwen sniffed. "I need to tell you some things. When we talked, just before you left, everything seemed okay. I know I felt okay. We missed you like hell, Caine. I never knew it would be so hard. You know I worship the ground you walk on. The girls do, too. You've always been the center of our lives. Everything revolved around you. Then you were gone and everything just went to hell. Do you remember that we'd never spent more than one night away from each other the whole time we'd been married? We never went more than three nights without making love since the first time we slept together. We made love five or six times a week. I was addicted to you, Caine."

"Yeah, so much so that in three months..." I trailed off. "Sorry, I wasn't supposed to... It isn't my turn."

"It didn't take three days," Gwen said. "I was like a cat in heat. I was going nuts. I wore out so many batteries on the toy you gave me I got rechargeable ones. Then my car broke down. The garbage disposal broke. Mari got pneumonia. We couldn't even call you, Caine. We had no idea where you were or how to get in touch with you. I'm not making excuses I'm just telling you what happened. Coach Ramsey helped us. I know now he was just a pussy hound, but then I thought he was a super nice guy."

"Yeah, he's a real charmer," I said. "Sorry, go on."

"You aren't going to like this," Gwen said.

"Well, I pretty much haven't liked anything for the last five years, so let me have it," I growled.

Gwen sobbed for a few minutes. "I went to talk to your mom," she said. "I was desperate. She helped me. She stayed in the hospital with Mari, she picked up Allie for her music lessons and she told me I should go out to dinner with Ramsey. Just enjoy myself for one night. I did. On Friday for three weeks, we went out to dinner. I... I'm so ashamed, Caine. I don't want to tell you. I... had too much to drink. I was stupid. I got drunk as hell and the next thing I knew I was waking up Saturday morning at the Holiday Inn, naked with him in bed. I don't even remember what we did, but I knew we had sex. I even know why I did it. I felt awful. I was miserable and I locked myself in the bathroom until he left. I cried for three days. Then... then your mom came over again. She told me that I hadn't hurt you. You would never know. You weren't there and I wasn't taking anything away from you. I rationalized it in my mind that she was right. I knew she wasn't and that I was really a piece of shit for doing what I did, but I did it again the next Friday night. I did it for three times and then I couldn't live with myself any longer. I still can't believe you caught me during those three weeks. By the time you came home it had been over for months." She was crying hysterically again.

Allie took her off and got her cleaned up again. When they came back this time, she didn't sit down. Allie took up her place at my side and Gwen knelt on the floor at my feet with her hands on my knees.

"I never was with him again, Caine, I swear to God. I told Allie and Mari. I told them the lies your mother told me. I made them feel sorry for me and for themselves. I was despicable and wretched and I've paid. God, how I've paid, Caine. I can't stand any more of this tonight. I need to go home and take a pill and rest. I just have one more thing to say. Please don't punish me anymore, Caine. I don't think I can stand anymore. I'd love to talk to you again, but if you're going to punish me, just let me go. Tell me and I'll... I'll just go away."

"So what was your plan?" I asked her. "Were you going to tell me or just cover it up and let me go on believing I had a faithful, loving wife?"

"I wasn't going to tell you," she said. "I knew I'd lose you if I did. I knew you would be so hurt that you wouldn't ever forgive me so I was just going to be the most loving wife, the best mother in the history of the world and spend the rest of my life making it up to you." Her voice was just a whisper. "Then I gave you that line of bullshit when I found out you knew. I was desperate, Caine. I knew how badly I'd fucked up and I just tried to bluff my way through. I'll go now."

She rose to her feet and we followed her to the door and outside. The girls stayed, pressed hard against my side and we watched her walk away. She looked so little and broken and alone, and my heart was breaking. "Dad," Mari hissed at me.

I was startled out of my trance. "Gwendolyn," I called. She stopped and looked back. Her eyes were red and puffy and that hair swung around her in the way that had always just taken my breath away. I held out my arms to her. A look of disbelief crossed her gorgeous features and then hope sprang up in dead eyes. She hesitated, then flew back across the lot toward us, throwing herself into my arms and sobbing out the anguish of her soul. "I love you, Caine, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry," the words and sobbing poured out of her like water and those amazing breasts were pressed into my chest. I held her tightly and I felt the tears and heartache ebbing from my own overwrought emotions.

When I looked up, Allicent and Marisol were gone and I led Gwen up the steps and into the back of the RV. We tore off our clothes and I took my wife, again and again through the night we turned to each other and claimed what was ours.

I woke up the next morning with her luscious lips wrapped around my cock and when she saw I was awake she mounted me, wincing in pain as my sore cock sank into her sore, wet pussy. We slept again and I woke up to afternoon sun streaming in. Gwen was getting up, groaning at sore, atrophied muscles and other things.

"God, Caine, I feel like I'm a hundred years old," she told me.

I laughed. "Well, you look like you're thirty," I told her. "Help me up, baby."

Her laughter was like diamonds sprinkling down as she pulled me to my feet. "Do you think we can both fit into that shower?" she speculated.

"How about you go first and I'll make coffee," I chuckled.

She pressed that glorious naked body against me and scorched me with a kiss. She took my face between her long, slender fingers and pressed her cute little nose to my big beak. "Thank you, Caine," she whispered. "I know everything isn't fixed, but thank you."

I nodded and she went off to the shower. After we were both human, we sat around and drank coffee. She had put on one of my old button-up shirts and she was about the sexiest thing I had ever seen. She was lying in my lap when the door opened and Allie and Mari climbed in, carrying Subway bags and a carton of cream ale.

They laughed with delight when they saw the state of their mother's undress and we ate together, all my girls touching me and loving on me. After lunch, the girls drove their mother's car and we followed them to their duplex. I parked the RV in the driveway and we got the utilities hooked up. I cooked dinner and we sat under the awning, drinking wine and talking.

At the time, I had no idea in the world where this was all going to wind up, but I was willing to play it by ear. Andrew came by after a while and he and Allie went off somewhere. Some girls came and got Mari and they went to see a movie, leaving Gwen and me in a comfortable vacuum. She took me inside the house and we lounged on her sofa.

She looked up at me with those impossibly blue pools of her eyes. "What are we going to do, Caine?" she asked. "Where do we go from here?"

"I have absolutely no idea," I said. "Are we learning to be friends? What do you want, Gwen?"

"I'd like to be friends," she said. "Maybe we could be those friends with benefits everyone talks about. What do you want, Caine?"

"I want to be a part of my girls' life again," I said. "I've almost forgotten how to be a father." I could feel pain and bitterness swelling up inside me. She looked at me with the most horrified expression imaginable. She burst out crying and jumped up, running into her bedroom and closing the door behind her. I was stunned. I really didn't know what to do. I could hear water running and after a while, I got up and went outside. I got a beer out of the refrigerator in the RV and sat on the sofa. I put my feet up on the table and just mulled my thoughts over in my mind. I felt numb, like my brain had molasses in the gears. After about twenty minutes, there was a timid knock at the door. When I opened it, Gwen was standing there. She looked up at me and wrung her hands. She looked pitiful and scared.

"Can I come in?" her voice trembled.

I stood aside and she climbed the steps. She looked around nervously. "Can I have one of those?"

I got her one and pried off the cap. I went back and sat down and she came and sat by me. We didn't say anything and after a bit she put her legs up on the table on top of mine. I patted her thigh and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, Caine. When you said that I just realized that there was one more thing I had fucked up. Our girls worship the ground you walk on. They always did and I just twisted them. I cost them five years of the most important time they had with the man they loved and needed more than anything on earth. I've known that, intellectually, for a long time. I guess when you said that, it just came home to me that I'd cost you that, too. I realized that with all the changes I've made and everything I can ever do, I can never make that up to you or them. I think Mari hates me, Caine."

Her voice caught in a sob and I felt awful for her. "No, she doesn't," I said. "She loves you. She was very angry and hurt, but she's getting better every day. It may take a while, but they have both told me how much you've changed."

"She wants to live with you," she choked out. "I've lost her, Caine, just like I lost you."

"That's not true," I protested. "Just give her some space. She isn't going to live with me in here." I waved my hands around. "I do need to get a place. If I'm going to hang around, I can't live in a motor home and have a family. Likely the girls will want to stay with me some." I looked at her. "Maybe you'll want to stay with me some."