Ghost In The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But..."

"No buts! We came here for her, you said you wanted to."

He looked at Lisandra.

"She seems to be of the same accord, so shall we?"

"Yes... my love, I came here for your happiness... to finally set you free."

"We finally get to begin our new life‽"

"That's right," Kori nudged him.

"Wonderful," she took his hand.

Lisandra pulled him away from Kori, everything flickered, he looked back at her to see her and couldn't read her face as she started to flicker and fade when everything shifted. Nathan noticed the house looked amazing, he could smell her perfume trailing behind her. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, or that a ghost really could do this. He wondered what happened to Kori.

Up the steps to her room, the room where Kori recorded the door shut, there was a full brass canopy bed, a chair, a table, the closet was open and full of clothes. He was shocked when he noticed the full length mirror; in it was his reflection, wearing period attire. Lisandra was so excited, she shut and locked the door, turned to him. The last thing he wanted to do was anger her and risk a trip out of the window, or worse, or her taking it out on Kori as well. Whatever he needed to do, he was going to do it, he had to play the part the best he could. His thoughts were broken when Lisandra held his hand.

"Is everything okay, darling?"

He blinked and smiled, "of course. I'm just a little nervous, it feels like such an honor to finally have this chance, like a dream."

"I promise it is real," she smiled and leaned closer.

He knew what that cue was and met her for the kiss. Her lips were warmer than her hands and it felt right to him, that they should be together, should've been after all this time.

"I admit... I'm a little nervous myself," she broke this kiss.

"It's a big step for us, but it's as it should be. The jitters are nothing compared to our love and trust."

"Yes," she bounced on her feet.

"I will make this magical," he went to take his jacket off and felt something in the pocket, something small and cube shaped, he held when he draped the jacket on the chair.

"Magical," she repeated with joy.

"That's right. The right thing to do is wait until we are married, but we know that will be a difficult task, so," he got on one knee, "we should at least be engaged... will you marry me," he opened the ring box.

"Yes! You know I will, a thousand yesses!"

Nathan placed the ring on her finger. After she inspected it with glee, she held his hand to stand and they shared another kiss.

"This is what I want. Me, you, a home, children."

"I as well," she went to undress, "will you be gentle?"

"As one should with such a delicate flower."

She smiled wide, he undressed and watched her, Lisandra had quite the figure under that skirt, well endowed where she should be, with hips that seemed intended for making babies, a butt that didn't need the façade of a hooped skirt, breast that would never leave their children starving, he never saw a blonde bush before. Lisandra sat upon the bed, her eyes wide at the sight of him, she reached out to touch it, to feel it grow full length.

"My... I believe that is more than sufficient. I once looked through one of fathers obscene books; a woman took this in her mouth, but I'm afraid mine might be too small. Would you like me to try?"

"I will not have you do something that you wouldn't want to do, my love."

"It is very enticing. I would like to try."

"As you wish."

Lisandra slowly took him in her mouth, he watched her lips clear the first few inches, felt the warmth of her mouth. She moved cautiously, not knowing what exactly what to do, her teeth grazed him, but not enough to make her stop, her tongue licked the shaft, she went as far as the hand holding allowed. She backed off with each stroke more and more until only the head was getting sucked, tongue licked around, there was slight pain in her face.

"I'm sorry I cannot do more," she held her jaw.

"It was still a pleasure and a good try," he sat next to her.

Nathan pulled her in for a kiss, she went to stroke him with her hand, he took the moment, dug his fingers in her thick bush searched for her pleasure zone. Lisandra whimpered in his mouth when he found it, she was wet. When he explored her breast with his hand, she moaned.

She pulled away ever so slight, "I didn't know such pleasures existed- I knew in a way, but I did not think I would experience it. I'm so happy it's you, darling."

"I feel the same way, sunshine. If you'll allow me give you more, I know this is new, I promise none will hurt, until penetration- That I cannot make painless, much as I wish it so."

"I beg you," her voice was light and flowery.

Nathan moved her hair, his lips brushed her ear with a small lick on the lobe.

"I'm going to love you to the dickens, my little sunshine," he whispered in her ear.

She moaned loudly when his lips met her slender neck, hands held her tucked under her breast, Lisandra's breath was drawn out as he crossed her collar bones. Nathans hand slid down to her butt to guide her more on the bed, she took the instructions well; scooting further on, lifted her leg around him, his moved and he brought her back close, kissed on her breast, she held his arms as he leaned her back some.

"Oh Roland... you're so good to me... I love you," she whispered.

"And I love you, dear," he replied before teasing her nipples with the tip of his tongue

He lowered her more, kissing lower, to the point she quickly braced herself, until the sweet scent of her bush reached his nose.

"Darling, what do you intend to do?"

"Shhhh... you've trusted me this far. Please... no need to restrain your joy, you're becoming a true woman tonight, there's no shame in it."

"You're right, yes, do carry on, I'm curious."

"I'd never hurt you."

Nathan kisses her inner thighs briefly before he sat up and he her ankles, her feet looked like they never saw dirt. What he thought was perfume seemed to be her body's scent, it must have been her favorite. He kissed and licked the bottom of one of her feet, heard her voice quiver and continued to the other. Her tiny feet were at his mercy; licks and kisses, when he took her toes to his mouth, she quickly covered her mouth when she squealed, he gave her a look, slowly she uncovered her mouth and moaned loudly, growing red in the face, the window near by shook.

Nathan kissed down to her thighs, the closer he got, the quicker her breathing got. She felt his breath on her feathery bush, tongue easily finding her pink lips and licked them apart, he couldn't tell what sound she made, but he did notice the lights flicker. The taste was better than the smell, she squirmed under him, waves of pleasure started to wash over her, legs opened and closed. Somehow he knew she was getting close, went for her clit, her legs squeezed together, lights flickered, she gasped for air, her body shook. As the moment passed, he tried to pull away, but she held his head, begging him to continue. Another climax formed quicker than he thought, built back up while he licked her lips, sucked her clit. Every thing going on just felt natural for some reason. Lisandra's moaning and yelping slowed, her legs relaxed and he gasped for air.

"That was amazing, I felt like I was on clouds," she caught her breath, "you could do that for ages and I wouldn't tire of it."

"Glad to hear it my sunshine," he smiled, "are you ready?"

"More than ever! Wouldn't it be wonderful if our first time blessed us with a child?"

"It would be a blessing, I hope so."

Nathan crawled up her body and watched himself breach her, she too was watching.

"It's probably going to hurt."

"I'll endure. I must do so for our dreams."

He pushed in, she moved his face to look at her, he pushed deeper, her eyelids fluttered and mouth hung open, something impeded his way, her hymen, he pushed through it, the moment it ruptured, her face scrunched and she yelled. She was tight, he held still until she relaxed, returned eye contact with a weak smile. Deeper he went, her eyes rolled back and she groaned, the lights flickered.

"Heck or high water, you will be my wife," he kissed her.

While they shared a kiss, she wrapped her legs around him, dug her nails in his back and hissed. Nathan had never desired a woman so much, long accepted to be under whatever spell she's casted on him. Slow and deep inside her, she yelped each time he pushed forward. Their lips clashed, hungry for each other, moaning in their mouths. Nathan indeed wanted to savor the moment.

"You are so big, I'm afraid another man would not fit. Good thing because I only want you, so it should be that way, so I am only yours."

"I am only yours, as well. We will make beautiful children."

"Naysayers be damned- I said it."

"I love that dirty talk."

"Then... fuck my cunt... push deep into my womb."

"You make it hard to restrain myself."

"Then you shan't. Go wild!"

"I might hurt you."

"Never. You would never hurt me.

He pushed in deep and hard, she cried out.

"Yes! Make a woman out of me!"

Nathan started to lose himself, pumping hard and fast.

"Make me a mother... a wife!"

"I will," he grunted.

"Damn the neighbors, fuck my cunt, show me what a real man is," she cried out.

Nathan gave her his all, pounded her hard, couldn't control his self.

"You like it?"

"I love it! Save the gentleness for the honeymoon."

Her body started to shake, so did the windows and door, the lights flickered.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh I love you so much," she cried out.

"I love you too!"

She screamed when her orgasm came, his body wouldn't stop, she held tight, still going through it, ending with a gasp for air, everything settled down when her orgasm passed, but the lights still flickered. Nathan drew his legs up, pulled her into him as he rose up, his hands gripped her butt, he lifted and dropped her. Lisandra pressed her lips to his, the weight of her body felt like it pushed him deeper inside.

Things started to shake again, even the bed, it all shook violently, it felt as if the whole house shook, they continued to kiss, her nails raked down his back, she stopped kissing to scream and wail. Nathan couldn't hold, grunting and panting ramped up to a deep holler from within him, the bed seemed to jump under them in assistance. At the peak of their climax, the bed lifted and slammed down, the bulbs blew, they rest their heads on each others shoulders.

"This was everything I dreamed it would be," she finally spoke.

"It's only the beginning," he laid her down and joined.

She smiled, "You're all I ever wanted and I have you now. Thank you for... everything. You've made me the happiest woman on earth."

They shared a moment, she leaned in, closed her eyes and kissed him. A long deep kiss that felt like it went cold halfway through, just briefly, but long enough to notice. Softly she pulled back, he opened his eyes, she opened hers; they were white, the pupils and iris slowly returned.

"Kori," he whispered before passing out.

Chapter 5

That afternoon loud banging startled them awake.

"Get up, you hooligans," the old man yelled.

They screamed as he banged his cane on the wall above them.

"What are you doing in here," he banged the wall again.

Kori realized she was naked and hid behind Nathan.

"I told you two not to come back here! Say something!'

"When you shut the fuck up," Nathan crossed his legs.

The two realized they were laying on a ratty mattress.

"That's not how the hell you wake somebody up, what's wrong with you," she growled.

"You're the ones tresspassing!"

"You need to calm down before you have a stroke, old man," Nathan said.

"We came here to see Lisandra, get her side of the story," Kori explained.

"Really, how‽"

"How about you let us get dressed first," she snapped.

His mood changed quickly, "hurry up," he stepped out of the room.

"That was crazy last night," he tried not to look at her.

"Nate... you might as well look."

He turned to hand her, her clothes, took the chance to look at her, just long enough to hand her the clothes and get dressed himself.

"I wonder what happened to Lisandra," he asked.

"Umm, I think she's gone, dude."

"What was that," the old man asked when they walked out of the room.

"What was what," she asked.

"You said Lisandra is gone."

"Yeah, after we talked to her and sorted things, I guess she left," Kori shrugged.

"We also found out that Roland is my cousin. He survived that steamer and Lisandra overdosed. You were right, everybody else didn't know what they were talking about," Nathan explained.

The man scowled.

"I'll tell you everything," Kori went for the steps.

Both of them explained everything as they walked to the side door.

"She thought you were Roland," he asked.

"Yeah."

"We saw his picture at the records place, looks like twins," Kori said.

"Are you two just trying to cover that you were having sex in there?"

"We didn't have sex and it's nasty in there," Nathan opened the door, "last thing I remember was the weird house stuff, we were brought to her room and then you tried to murder us with your cane."

"I see."

"That was a wild night, somehow we got her to pass on. Damn I wish I could've recorded it," Kori said.

"Hey old man, you're not gonna," Nathan turned to see he was gone, "yoooo, how he move that fast?"

"I just took my eyes off him for a second."

"Weird," he then realized they were alone, "so... Kor... lunch?"

"Sure. I'll pay."

"No, you don't-"

"I feel like I should."

They walked to the car and gave the house one last look before driving away.

"Kor... when that... weird stuff was happening and you disappeared? Where did you go?"

"I can't really explain it but I was still there. I remember bits and pieces. When you and her were having sex... I was kinda," she looked at her hands, trying to figure the best way to put it, "Nate!"

"What," he looked at her.

She showed him the ring on her finger.

'Didn't I put that....? That was real‽"

They rode in silence the rest of the way, neither knew what to say, trying to make reason and decipher what actually happened. They went somewhere they were sure they wouldn't get bothered. Only when the woman went to take their order, did they snap out of it.

Nathan was the first to speak, "so... ummm.... would you... do you wanna," he stammered.

Kori just gave him a look.

"Yeah, my bad. I know, I know," he pulled out his phone.

That was their whole conversation before they distracted themselves with their phones. Kori started playing with the ring on her finger, the server brought their food, she slid hers to the side, when Nathan put his phone away, she slid his to her side.

Nathan sighed, "Kor, I'm not in the mood."

She scooted over and looked at the empty space next to her, then at him. Nathan reached for his food and she pulled it away.

"Fine," he got up and sat next to her.

She grabbed his hand when he went to pick up his burger, before he could speak, she kissed him.

"I think we should have, already."

"Kor, you know I love you."

"I love you too... that's why we said- I said yes," she held up the engagement ring.

A few days later the two were at their respective jobs when important news was announced.

"Nate, Nate, come quick!"

"What is it, Brandon?"

"They're talking about you on the news, man!"

"Why," he went to the break room.

"Kori," Julie yelled from her car.

"What," she sat at the picnic table outside.

"You're on the radio!"

"Why would I be on the radio‽"

"Kor, bring yo ass, they talkin' bout you and that haunted ass house," Tanosha leaned over Julie and yelled.

Nathan and a few others were in the break room watching the news.

"It seems as two lucky people have been left the house of the Deceived Lover; Nathan Schneider and Kori Spangler. The owner of the house, William Engelhardt the third passed away last night and his will has left them with the Victorian mansion that's rumored to be haunted by his own great aunt, Lisandra Engelhardt," the news reporter explained.

"... that's right! William Engelhardt the third died last night and left two people in his will a possible sum of money and that mansion," one radio disc jockey explained.

"Wait, wait, you mean the haunted mansion," the co-host asked.

"Yeah, the one apparently haunted by... what do they call that ghost?"

"The Deceived Lover," the producer answered.

"Right, who was Lisandra Engelhardt, his great aunt," he finished.

"Are you sure you're not leaving out any more 'greats'" the producer asked.

"Probably great, great, or great, great, great," the co-host added.

"Have you seen the guy‽ The only thing great is he lived this long. Can we get a picture? I think I might've seen him as a kid, he was old, then," the disc jockey said as they laughed.

'Whoa! Not that it isn't tragic, but he was old. Lisandra might've changed his diapers a few times," the producer laughed.

Julie and Tanosha looked at Kori leaning in the window.

"Hopefully that Nathan and Kori are getting some money, too in that will of Wills, that house'll need work," the producer explained.

"Yeah, a call to the Ghostbusters," the co-host joked.

"Sam and Dean will do it for a pie," the disc jockey laughed.

"We're not exactly sure of the details to this will, or their connection to mister Engelhardt, but we know for certain those two are getting the house," the reporter explained.

"That old place will need a lot of work," the other anchor said.

"Yes it will and to start with a call to the Ghostbusters," she chuckled, "in other news..."

Nathans co-workers and manager stared at him, his eyes were wide. Kori was shocked as the radio host moved on to something else. Nathans phone rung and so did Kori's

"Girl ain't no excuse for you not to have a car- you about get paid, bitch," Tanosha yelled.

"I can give you a half day," his manager told him.

"Thanks to your dad, we got this place real nice," Nathan said three years later.

"And we finally convinced everybody it isn't haunted anymore," Kori laughed.

"Just in time, too. Couldn't have people too scared to see lil Ro-Ro and Lizzy," he rubbed her stomach, "can't believe all of this happened... all because you wanted to play Scooby-Doo."

"Yeah, and?"

He kissed her on the lips, "and we wouldn't be here if it weren't for your meddling ass."

Kori giggled, "Can't wait to move in after these kids are born. I hope their namesakes are together and happy."

"Pretty sure they are," he led her outside, "we're gonna be late for our own baby shower."

Nathan locked the door, helped her to the car, they looked at the house, now a home in waiting.