All Comments on 'GI Bill Benefits Pt. 02'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Great Benefit

Now this is a great benefit for the veterans. Covers the needs of two things at once. The vet gets a nice plaything and the slave gets a nice place to live. Win Win for all. Well written with good characters. Well done. Cheers

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter. It will be interesting to see how JR overcomes his insecurities. He cannot believe that Jackie might find him attractive. Interestingly the author does not give us Jackie’s perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, just hope the author keeps writing on this story..

JRLonewolfJRLonewolfalmost 2 years ago

I love this series. I think I'm connected to it emotionally.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117almost 2 years ago

A great story with amazing depth and understanding of the mindset of the traumatized.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 2 years ago

This plot is right out of a Hallmark slave romance on the Slave channel and I am loving it. I suspect Jackie will have similar doubts about JR's intentions for her as their relationship almost implodes until they both have that moment of clarity realizing they are destined for each other. Instead of the traditional end of Hallmark movie kiss hopefully we will be blessed with JR, after warming up in Jackie's mouth and pussy, giving her a good hard ass fuck as she squeals in delight to simultaneous climaxes as he rides her into the sunset.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

More and especially longer chapters... One page entries just tend to be somewhat jarring. You barely have the time to get into the story before being janked out again.

Oh, and I absolutely do want more of this story. I think you're off to a rather interesting start and there is a lot of potential here, just don't feed it to in just such a piecemeal fashion...

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

A tad too short for me but an interesting instalment, obviously mord than a master / slave relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, please continue. Also, I'd love more stories of other veterans using their vouchers. This is a very hot concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story and I very much enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it, J.R.! Please, please, please continue. Good slavery stories from the male perspective are very hard to find. Also the idea of getting a slave girl for military service is a very attractive fantasy to this soldier.

NursesNurses7 months ago

5 of 5 enough said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous