Giantess Cuckold

Story Info
Husband shrinks in size, as he becomes a cuckold.
1.6k words
3.73
21.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After long talks my wife and I decide to finally pull the trigger and try our hand at swinging. But this is not your ever day sex story, this was my start of my new little life.

My friend Max and his wife Meg also had the desire to try to spice up there night life. We approached them and set up a day to swap wife's.

My wife Suzi was uncomfortable with the idea of hearing me and a different woman in the throes of passion, so the plan was for me to be picked up by Meg and Max would be dropped off.

We live in a small split level house two bedrooms upstairs and the living room and kitchen downstairs. The day of the swap my wife dolled herself up she had a firm body from working out. Her breasts were not overly large she had more of a runners body. When she flexed you could put her abs.

I was made to go downstairs after my wife caught me staring at her for to long. She did not want to start off the day with me. She saying it would be to confusing if we did anything or messed around.

When the doorbell rang Suzi came down in a sexy black lingerie outfit. knee high stockings held up with a guarder belt and a matching nearly see through bra. And a robe of see through material.

She grabbed Max's hand and whisked him up before we could exchange any pleasantries.

I was stunned she had not seemed super eager for our wife exchange her actions were not like her. I started to go out side to catch my ride with Meg, but when I walked up to the car it was a man in the driver seat and his car had a Uber sticker in the back. He did not stop and drove off.

I went back in and upstairs when I got to my bedroom door it was locked. Wow Suzi was really moving fast again in I was so shocked from her odd behavior. Knocking on the door I called out asking Max where is your wife. Putting my ear up to the door I could faintly her the sound of sucking.

I knocked a second time and he called out she's running late and will be here soon. I could feel my cock getting hard from the sounds, feeling super turned on but mad at the same time my wife never wanted to suck my dick and would only do it for a short time before asking to go straight to sex. What I could hear now she was going after him like a lollipop.

I head back downstairs to wait for Meg and get away from the noise. Sitting there I could not get my cock to go down. I put in headphones and started a movie. I had to let out a little tension and jacked off after that eventually fell asleep sitting on my couch waiting for Meg.

I woke to the sound of Max coming down my stairs. Fully naked swing a 8" maybe 9" cock. I looked away over at a clock 4 hours had passed and still no sign of Meg.

Max asked what are you still doing here? He told me. You should go get my phone out of my pants pocket upstairs and call Meg and find out where she's at.

the smell of sex was powerful in the air I could smell it before reaching the top step. My wife was only her her stocking everything else was on the floor and looked like it had been ripped off. She was sleeping with her ass up in the air. Her pussy was red from what looked like a long beating. Again my stomach fell, she never really wanted long sessions from me. She would tel me to focus on going and tell me to try to go as soon as possible. I felt smaller there she was bigger than life and me little. I tried to wake her but she didn't even budge. I felt weak trying to move her like she all the sudden weighed more.

I grabbed Max's pants flicking a used condom off of them. inside of the condom I saw it had twice as much sperm inside than I could make in 3.

I tried Megs number only getting voice mail. Max came back up carrying snacks and water. As soon as he sat down on the bed my wife came alive grabbing at his stiffing cock. I could not believe she had more in her She half looked at me saying" remember our agreement we said no watch get out" again feeling smaller I limped slowly out of e room taking one last look.

Again I was so floored she already had sex but wanted it again normally she would take hours between our sessions I could see at least two condoms on the floor and she was ready for a 3 time. With nothing to say I left. The last sight of her sucking at his growing cock. Some invisible force stopped me after closing the door. I listen as she enticed him. I listen to her moans of how big he was and as the bed started hitting the back wall with force. I could not take it I pulled out my cock was rock hard trying to burst from my pants. The sounds of her moaning and animal cry's of ecstasy. I pulled out my duck and started rubbing my aching cock outside my door while my wife fucked another man. Her moans never stopped and came out hard with no attempt at muffling. The clapping of their body's the sound of the creaking bed was better then any porn I have ever watched. I had to peek I needed to see, I could not live another second without seeing my wife in pure ecstasy.

I had to open it just a crack, they will be to busy to notice the door ajar just a small crack I told myself Opening the door They we're locked deep in a lustful kiss, again we said we would not kiss just sex but all the rules seemed to be forgotten.I watched them through the crack for a few minutes till I could not take it any more. Hot cum started leaking out of my hand onto the floor. The feel was so amazing but made me feel smaller for not being the one with her. I still could not look away after being spent. The room seemed so much bigger with the lovers still hungrily smacking their sweat soaked body's over and over. There was no stopping this taboo act.

As I continued to watch Max's now fully erect 9" dick go deep in to my wife I saw the condom stretch to the max and break and now was slowly sliding off his cock. We said we would use protection while with the different partners. My wife was not on any protection and we only used condoms.

I had to say something but if I stopped them they would know I was watching. My wife's cum started to coat his cock I could almost feel the pressure as he slammed into her over and over. He was on top toe dropping his full weight into her waiting cunt. She could keep her legs open for to him from the force of his pounding. Her legs kept going up and down as she tried feverishly to open herself to him. how could I not say anything his balls were coated in my wife's cum. The Once the plastic around tip of his cock came off I could not take it. I barely could see it as he quickly sunk back into her to to the hilt. His veins on his pecker were bulging to the max.

I could not take it, Running in saying "stop for a second the condom broke you need a new one". I reached up to pull my friends shoulder back to try to separate them. But as I did My wife kicked me with her out straight leg staying on her back. A purple light light up the room and I fell to the floor. It was like a weight slammed on top of me and I could not get up.

I still could hear my wife Between breaths my wife horse from moaning said "Don't stop, keep going I don't care". Max pull out whipped what was left of the condom off his throbbing l penis and plunged back in with a new gusto. Suzi started cumming bring a new wave of moans from her "so much better I can feel you so deep in me". "I love how much I can feel your head".

When getting up is when I finally noticed the room it was me shrinking The feeling of feeling smaller was because I was smaller now. I stood only a head taller then my mattress. I called out "Suiz" in a panic what's happening". The were both gone deep in their animal fuck session they did not even hear me or anything of the outside world. They had forgotten I was in the room. I stayed their and watched and my night mare had just begun I was shrinking and became a cuckold. The shrinking not only changed my size but my will to fight back. I just started there and watched them fuck. I watched as max dumped load after load into my fertile wife. And how she fell in love with the new power sex.