Giantess Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
Visit from the brother.
1.6k words
4.33
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the story, all the characters im the story are of league age.

My wife's adopted younger brother Paul had planned weeks ago to stay the summer with us and was comming any molment now. I was the only one to be concerned about the size change. No one else in the world seemed to care or even notice. Most of the time I was not even talked to I became a pet that roamed around the house and was allowed to sleep next to my wife. I had to wear doll cloths from the neighbors old doll set. But that's a story for another time.

The night Paul flew in seemed like a bad one for Suzi she had not had sex with Max for 3 days she walked around with no panties on and only in skirts when she had to and had tried to fuck the neighbors brains out till could no longer get his dick to rise. She constantly touched herself and was letting me play with her breast while she would hump a pillow or shove her dildo into her.

Tonight she came in the room with only a short see through night gown. It reach just to the bottom of her firm ass cheeks. She crawled on the bed and over me passing her mountainess breasts over me. Suzi rubbed her wet pussy over my body. Scooting back down in a husky voice full of her new found desiste said "I need you Jack I need you bad". I need more than just me pumping I need an outside touch. She picked me up

and laid on her back I was about 8-6 inches tall at the moment. She brought me down to her pussy the fluid had stared to leak down her legs just from the anticipation. "Touch me Jack" help me please".

I reached up and started rubbing her wet cunt with both my hands. Suzi bent her knees lifting herself slightly off the bed I push one of my hands inside while using the other to play with her clit. Her pussy started to leak the first signs of cum out of her. She tried to push my arm deeper into her by slow going up and down an inch lifting her legs. I was rock hard from the sexiness of her power and the way her inner thighs tightened and relaxed. She was building to a small climax, but The bouncing only led me to fall face first onto her now dripping hole. This only led her to take matters into her own hands. She pushed my whole body into her using her giant hand. She shook from the want and lust that needed the escape. Grabbing my legs she used me like a dildo. I became disoriented from the in and out and the tightness of her cunt. There was no need to breath. The same power that shrank me kept me from dying from pressure or lack of oxygen. I could hear her heart beat through her Vagina pick up and at one defining point she stopped as her walls clamped around me. And a new gush of liquid surround me.

Suzi I as not done she needed an orgasm on her clit to she quickly flipped around off her back pulled me out and Stratelled me. she started to grind her burning clit over my whole body. I felt her buck wildly up and down on my body. The smell and taste of her soft lips was so good. How could this be so strange But feel so amazing. I just kept wiggling my body while my wife continued to push me harder and harder into the bed. I felt the love for her once again to be connected

It was happing again I could not help it know what would happen did nothing. I could not hold back I started to cum and when I cum I sometimes shrink other times when I'm covered in both my wife's cum and a mixture of a bulls sperm I will shrink as well but not as often. It was a guarantee if I came i shrank the bigger my orgasm the smaller I got. as I felt my body let loose I was aware of my wife growing bigger and bigger swallowing my body into her. I heard her cry out. "No I'm not done I need more". She kept humping the bed till she achieved a small orgasm. But her roar of not feeling satisfied was well heard

Suzi was lost in her now obsessed in need. She got up from the bed heading straight out the door. I was stuck on one of her lips from her hot sticky cum but as she walked I fell out of from between her legs as she stared walking. Left in a pool of her juices on the hall way floor

Wondering what she was doing I followed the best I could now only an 1 to 2 inches tall now.

I watched as she entered the guest bedroom were her brother was sleeping. When I caught up she had remove the night gown and was simply a beauty naked in the dim light.

She did not even take the time to wake her brother. Suzi ripped the blankets from him and feverishly ripped his pajamas down to his ankles. She took his flaccid prick and started sucking. Awoken by the taboo act he started to sit up b it was force down by her hand. she never even took her mouth from his cock.

Suzi had lost all control her addiction had passed by obsession to uncontrollable need. I'm pretty sure Paul was virgin. His prick was unshaven and he held still from not knowing what to do from his strange first blow job. Suzi did not waste any time there was no way she planned to hold back. She Could not hold on any longer she climbed on top of Paul taking his cock and slamming herself all the way to his balls. His dick wet from her saliva.

I used the sheets to climb up to the top of the mattress.

Suzi was riding Paul using him for her own pleasure shoving a pillow over his face and rocking fast and quick there was a new speed from the stimulation aIl could see her purple painted toes starting to curl she final had what she needed. A real size cock. Paul's cock did seem the same size or larger than max's. Her ass had a godly wave of muscle as she moved back and forth.

That invisible force once again led me to go closer and watch my wife pound the shit out of her brother. I went between her get and his legs Inches away from Paul's nuts I watched. Suzi finished off her first orgasm letting out short humming deep noise deep in her throat as she slowed down to build up to more. This was just the beginning of the madness she craved.

I could tell Paul was doing everything not to cum but as Suzi started build up speed to her next orgasm he became straight as a board. My stomach turned and I again I was Split between seeing my wife with another man destroying anything special we once had and being turned on at seeing my giantess wife fuck her little brother and the pure lust of her moans I wanted it to stop and not.

Paul's nuts tighten and I knew what was next his shaft started to throb his balls drained as he pumping his seed into my wife's womb. Anger shot through me I wanted to hurt him hurt. as I crawled over my brother-in-law's nuts as I manically tried to ouch and kick to no effect Susie did even stop. I could see Cum leaking out of her down his pole. I yelled he's done Stop don't get pregnant. There was no point no one could hear my voice at this size. I did not think my actions through between the twos juices of the couple and Suzi going at for her biggest climax of the night I was forced down flat as she continued to slam down. Harder to as he became flaccid.

First I was sick to the middle of his Harry balls

I tried to get off and move away but was trapped between his giant cock and her cum filled pussy. I was trapped in Paul's cum drenched pubes. As small as I was their body's forced me towards his shaft and back deep inside my wife again. Suzi jumped with the extra thickness of my body had i could hear from outside her squeak of pleaser.

Paul's the slapping of skin picked up Paul's dick started to get harder and It created a vacuum that shoved me deeper and deeper in to Suzi. I Turned and face towards the wall of my wife's womb. Only to be surrounded but Paul's first load and behind me his tip on my back rubbing me into her and his seed. She was the main force tho he might be the one going in and out but Suzi was the one creating the waves and motion. That's is until Not again to position had me shaking. It's like their body's changed vibrations. I tried to move away but was trapped. The rhythmic pumping stopped and was replace by pure craving. It happened i could not believe this Hanes act had me so hot it was so odd to have someone push into me that caused me to rub my prick to the inside of my wife's pussy walls. The speed went from tap....tap.... The speed of clapping tap. Tap. Tap. There it was I started to cum at the same time Paul shot his second round of hot sperm into my wife. His seed coated me even more. It was so warm like the first seconds of getting into a hot-tub.

Now shrunken to a 1/4 inch I would spend the next day slow sliding out of my wife's cum filled pussy.