Gift

Story Info
First day out of prison.
3k words
3.78
3.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a chilly October morning, but none the less i more then welcome the chill as i embrace the feeling of freedom after 17 long years in prison. I tilt my head back and close my eyes inhaling deeply. Tasting the air as a free man.

"Allah Akbar"

I whisper to myself. As i open my eyes i hear foot steps approaching. I look in the direction of the sound and find my mother smiling. As we meet, she embraces me in a hug that only a mother can give her child and says,

"The time has finally come, son. I missed you so much!"

I squeeze her pulling her in closer, kissing her forehead.

"It feels like I've waited all my life for this hug ma. I'll never allow them to pull us away like that ever again."

I close my eyes as tears roll down my cheeks still holding her in my arms lost to everything else around us. I soon feel more and more arms begin to embrace me. I open my eyes to see my 2 sons, now grown. My daughter that was my little princess, now a grown woman suitable to be a queen. My sister, still looking like she's 15 years old. My step pops and my brother off to the side along with my nieces and nephews laughing also waiting for their turn to get a hug.

"With all of yall, is it enough room for me to get home?"

I say laughing. They laugh as well.

"There's plenty."

My mother says. I embrace everyone one at a time, sharing laughs and words.

"Let's get as far away from here as possible, don't want them to change their mind."

I saying walking to the bus they pulled up in. I peep inside looking for my wife. I look back and everyone turn to my mother.

"where's my wife ma?"

"I haven't heard anything from her in like a week."

"I told her be here ma."

"I know, i gave her the number to your phone by the way so she may call you. The phones in my purse, i'll give it to you once we're all inside."

I climb on the bus and take a seat by the window.

"My first ride without handcuffs and shackles."

I think to myself. With everyone else now on the bus, my step pops pulls off.

"Here."

My mother says handing me the newest Iphone.

"Thank you ma."

As i grab the phone, everyone looks at me smiling.

"What?"

I ask and they just look at one another. I look around and nobody says anything.

"Okay now what yall have going on?"

"Don't pay them any attention, they probably high off that stuff."

My mothers says laughing.

"Yall up to something."

I say looking back at the phone in my hand. I touch the screen trying to turn it on and nothing happens. I look on the sides and the top and can't find the power button.

"How do i work this thing?"

They all bust out laughing and my oldest son says.

"I told you he not going to know how to work it."

"Awww shut up."

I say laughing.

"Show me how to work this thing so i can call your step mom."

I hand him the phone and he shows me how to turn it on followed by how to work it.

"Sooo, dad.. How did you meet Gift?"

My daughter asked.

"It's a long story baby."

"Well seems to me this is the perfect time for stories."

She says smiling.

"You've been something different every since a little girl you know that?"

I say laughing.

"Well if you remember i had the white girl i was planning on being with. But i did her a favor and she ended up showing her hand and i took the favor as a lost and cut ties with her. I had my home boy post me in a pen-pal group and Gift sent her email address. I added her on Corrlinks and we started talking. When she told me she was from South Africa i thought it would just be a long distant friendship. But the more we talked the more we connected. She sent me her phone number and that's where most of my phone mins went. Mind you, I've never seen her. All i could go off was the picture she painted with words. Dark skin, thick in the thighs with alot of booty. Real African booty.

"She told me her eyes change colors, and she was short with little feet. Her voice was like a cool breeze on a muggy day and her laughs like a glass of the finest wine. The more we talked the more i see she was everything i was asking Allah for. I asked her to send me some pictures to my facebook so my homeboy could mail them to me and she did. When he got them, he told me i was going to like her and that he had sent them. When i got them, i thought i was being catfished. I had your uncle Tron's wife facetime her and she told me she was beautiful and i better not mess it up. That day i allowed my heart to open to her fully. We could joke with one another, sing with one another and talk about anything. I kept her blushing by telling her how beautiful she was and in between all that, we fell in love baby girl and started planning our future together. Now we're married, she's here in the states and a doctor like she said she wanted to be. How we were able to make each other fall head over heels without a touch or a kiss from across seas is beyond either of us. But no woman can compare to Gift baby girl. She's all i've ever wanted."

"Awwww how cute dad. I like her to be honest and i think yall are cute together."

"Well that's a good thing. I don't need the 2 of you bumping heads."

I said laughing.

"Now let me call her to see why she not on this bus."

I dail her number and hit the call button. After a few rings she picks up.

"Hello my buubiesss.. Sorry i couldn't make it."

"Hey Mrs. Bubies.. Where are you? You know i wanted you here."

" I know beby but i had to take a last minute trip back home to mom and Nene. I'll be back in a few days."

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes they're good. I'll tell you about it when i get home okay?"

"Yea i guess. I just looked forward to all the planning we had done that's all."

"I'll make it up to you i promise. Ma has the keys to the house and your truck. Everything else is how you asked it to be okay?"

"Okay Nana.. Well handle your business and call me when you can okay?"

"I will my love. I love you."

"I love you too."

I end the call and for the rest of the ride we all try our best to play catch up and build a bond again. When we got close to Yorktown Virginia it was about 4pm. I tell my step pops to drop me off at my house so i can get the prison dirt off me and change. When we pull into the neighborhood i look at all the townhouses and think wifey picked a great area to live. We pull up to my building and my mother hands me the keys. I kiss her on the cheek and tell her i'll be by the house soon and get off the bus.

As i walk in the door an amazing aroma hits me.

"Ummm It smells good in here."

I close the door and begin to explore the house. Everything was as she said she wanted it. Black curtains, black and grey furniture, the kitchen had black counter top's, a black stove, black refrigerator, black accessories an everything was so neat. I go to our bedroom and open the door. It was like heaven on earth.. Everything was pure white all the way to the carpet besides the bed frame.

"This is so beautiful."

I whisper to myself. I take off my shoes and walk to the bed and noticed a small note laying there. I pick it up and it read.

"Welcome to our palace King. This place in our home is only for the 2 of us as i mentioned before. I really hope you like it.

Your Queen Dr. Jarvis."

I walk into the closet and on one side she has her clothes and shoes neat and organized. On the other side i see boxes of tennis shoes stacked up in my size and a Gucci sweat suit hanging up. I smile to myself.

"That woman is something else."

I grab the sweat suit and lay it on the bed. I walk to the bathroom in our room and notice a towel, a wash rag, a wife beater and boxers hanging up. On the side of the bath tub was a bottle of mens body wash. I walked over and turned the bath water on and stripped down as i waited on the tub to fill up with hot water. When it was full i stepped in and submerged my body up to my neck allowing the hot water to burn into my body and relax my muscles. I lean my head back and close my eyes as the tension starts to loosen up throughout my body.

"Hello my bubies.. You honestly didn't think i would miss this day did you?"

I open my eyes and sigh.

"I must've fallen asleep and was dreaming."

I whisper.

"You weren't dreaming bubies, I'm here."

I turn toward the bathroom door and there she stood in a white doctors jacket unbuttoned and nothing else, rubbing on her clit.

"Ummmm bubies I've been playing with your poom poom all day waiting on you to get here."

She says walking over to the bath tub.

"I thought you..."

"Shhhh.... Baby that can wait."

She says taking off her jacket and letting it fall to the floor.

There she stood naked as her name day. Dark brown skin so beautiful, her hair was up in a bun, her eyes a light brown that burned with the built up hormones. Her big brown nipples were hard on a perfect set of breasts. Her stomach was flat and her mound was clean shaved. Her hips were shaped similar to a heart, with thighs that put Megan thee stallion to shame.

"Damn..."

I think to myself. My baby stacked.

She lifts her foot up and places it on the side of the tub, spreading her legs to expose her pussy. Dark on the outside and pretty and pink on the inside.

"What was the first thing you said you wanted to do this pussy bubies?"

"I want to suck that pretty pussy baby."

"Today your wish is my command."

She says placing one leg on the far side of the tub and the other on the near. She squatted down over my face and grabbed my head.

"Eat this pussy baby."

I grabbed her by the ass and buried my face in her pussy. I pull her clit into my mouth sucking on it and then pushing it back out. I lick around it, then suck it back in.

"Ummm you taste so good Gift."

I moan onto her clit.

I put 2 fingers in her pussy and hold them there as i flick my tongue on her clit. Her clit starts to swell up and her walls start to squeeze my fingers

"Ummm my bubies.. I been waiting on this a long time."

Her breathing picks up and her walls squeeze more.

"Bubies i'm gonna...

Before she finished i suck her clit in and out push it back out, over and over as fast as i can.

"Shittt bubbiiess!!! I'm cummin, i'm cumminnn... Oh shhh..."

She squirts all over my face.

I lift her up and pin her to the wall and kiss her deeply. Breathing heavily i whisper,

"I've waited a long time for this baby."

Holding her just under her knees i lower her just above my dick.

"You want this dick Gift?"

She reaches behind her and grabs it and strokes it to feel my length.

"Damn baby i didn't think you was this big."

She said as she placed it in her pussy.

"uhh shit mama. This pussy tight and wet as shit!"

I say lowering her on to my dick. I slowly lift her up trying to memorize every inch of her walls. Then back down. She drops her head back and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Faster bubies.. Give me that dick."

I lift her up and thrust hard and deep as i let her back down.

"Ugh"

She moans. I continue to thrust in and out as i lift her up and down on my dick. Her pussy starts to throb and her breathing picks up again.

"Yea baby take this dick.. This what you been waiting for?"

"YES.. This... What... I... Shiiittt!! Can i cum daddy?? Please daddy can i??"

She says between breaths.

"Cum for me baby."

"Ughh Shit... I'm cummin daddy.. I'm cummin.. Ummmm Yes.."

I pull my dick out and place her on wobbly legs. I kiss her and tell her to turn around and put her hands on the back of the tub. I bend down and stick my tongue in her pussy, pushing it in and out. Licking inside her pussy and pulling back out. I take my thumb and rub on her asshole from side to side as fast as i can, still fucking her pussy with my tongue.

"Umm.. Ugh yes bubbies.. What are you doing to me?"

Her legs start to shake.

" I want to cum bubbies.. Can i cum??"

"Hold it!"

I start to hum and fuck her with my tongue faster."

"Hold it Gift!"

"Umm.. I can't.. Please can i cum daddy?"

I stop and stand up and smack her on the ass hard.

"Ugh" She moans.

"When i say hold it that's what's what do you understand?

"Yes baby i'm sorr.."

I slam my dick in her pussy hard and deep.

Ughh!!

She screams.

"Shut up and take this dick."

I pound her from the back pulling her hips with each thrust.

Smack.. "Ugh" Smack "Ugh" Smack "Ugh shit" she screams after each time i smack that phat ass. I place my hand at the top of her ass crack and rub her asshole with my thumb again.

"Yes bubies.. Umm... That feels so good. Fuck this pussy.."I reach up and grab her by her neck and start beating the pussy up.

"Yea take that dick.. Who pussy is this?"

"Ugh shit baby it's yours. Fuck this pussy daddy."

I let go of her neck and reach under her and rub my index finger and middle finger on her clit while still pounding her pussy.

"Umm bubies.. Ugh you making this pussy feel so. Ughh!!"

I slide my fingers inside and hook her G spot and stroke it still fucking that pussy. Her walls lock on my fingers and her head dropped back, mouth opened.

"ughh.. Daddy i can't hold.. Ummm.. Shit.."

She came all over my dick.

Her legs buckled and i had to hold her up so she didn't fall. I kept pounding that pussy, faster and faster.

"Ugh baby, daddy about to cum."

"Cum for me daddy."

I lean over and bite her on the back and thrust hard and deep and held it.

"Ugh"

I grunt until every drop was gone. She turned around and looked at me.

"That was amazing bubies."

She whispered.

"Come here Nana."

I kissed and told her.

"Tonight you're in for it, but we have to get to ma house. They're expecting me. Did she know you were here Nana?"

Yes, she did. I asked her not to tell you because i wanted it to be a surprise."

She said and giggled.

"Come on and let's get cleaned up before i jump on you again."

"Hmm.. I'm more then willing to get more of that."

"Aight now.. Be careful what you ask for."

I say smiling.

"I got you later i promise."

I kiss her on the forehead.

"Let's get out of here they're waiting on me."

We get cleaned up and dressed. She puts on an all white summer dress hugging all her curves.

"You're beautiful Nana."

"Thank you bubies. You look alot different out the jail clothes yourself."

I grab her hand and we leave out.

"We taking my truck but you're driving."

"Why i got to drive your truck?"

"I want to see if you can handle it."

I say laughing. I walk around and open the door and she climbed in. I close the door and walk around the other side and got in.

"Get us there safe Nana."

I tell her laughing.

"I got this."

30 mins later we pull in the drive way at ma house.

"I told you i got this."

She told me.

"Okay.. I see you baby.. Give me some of them lips."

She gives me a kiss then looked at me and said,

"I love you with all my heart bubies."

"I love you to Nana, now let's get to this food back here."

I get out and walk around to open her door. I grab her hand and help her down from the truck. I close the door and interlace my fingers with hers. As we reach the gate to the back yard you hear the music jumping.

"You ready."

I ask her.

"As ready as I'm going to get."

I open the gate and walk in the back yard.

"WELCOME HOME!!!"

They all yell once when we walk through the gate. Everyone lined up shaking my hand and giving me hugs and introducing themselves to my queen. Ma walked up smiling.

"Ummm girl.. Look at you. I like that dress. But I've never seen you glow like that. I know that look."

She said and winked.

"Maaa!!"

Gift said laughing..

"Child please.. We grown. Now come on and lets party."

She took her hand and pulled her away. All i could do was smile.

"I'll see you later Nana."

I called behind them laughing..