The Club - Arc 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustrated student gets more than she bargained for.
2.1k words
4.37
16k
13

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers

Welcome dear reader and thank you for reading my story. I am bit of a sucker for worldbuilding and, apparently, can't even write erotic fiction without it. First on screen action is happening in chapter 4, but the later chapters are longer than the first four. The story is bit of a slow burner, but I still recommend you read the earlier chapters too.

Wishing you all the fun and pleasure,

Regnus

All people in this story are 18 years or older.

Chapter 1

Steve strolled across campus on a rainy Wednesday afternoon. Summer had started off with a row of swelteringly hot days, but now in the early days of June, the furnace got turned down by towering clouds that got trapped north of the alps and brought dearly needed rain -- now suddenly in abundance.

He had caught one lucky break in the constant rainfall to go to his favoured café at university after he'd finished holding his tutorial. He picked up a Mokka and a small piece of chocolate pie at the bar and took a seat at one of the tables in an empty corner -- there were always enough on late afternoons. Just as he opened his leather bag to retrieve his laptop -- there still was a paper that needed some rework -- his eyes caught on a figure purposefully striding through the café. Towards him? Yeah, towards him. It took Steve a moment to remember her name. She was a student from the year below his and had visited has tutorial in his first year - Nina it was. He'd not seen her frequently since then. Maybe at one party or another, though he was not exactly frequent guest at such parties.

He usually did not remember students from his tutorials by name, but Nina had a way of staying in one's mind. She was not tall, but every inch of her body was toned by merciless regimes in the gym -- the other place he occasionally spotted her -- and she always dressed to tastefully accent her efforts: a summer dress today that went well with her bright blue eyes and the mane of blonde curls flowing behind her.

She gave Steve a dazzling smile as she realised he'd noticed her and asked:

"Hey Steve, I just saw you when I passed the café. Mind if I take a seat?"

"Certainly not, feel free." he answered, deciding not to take the laptop from the bag for now. He took a small sip from his still hot coffee. She sat down across from him on the small table and glanced around a bit hesitantly.

"How are you doing? Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Oh! Yes! Well, no... not really..." she hesitated again -- something was on her mind. He did not know Nina well, but this was unlike her.

"What's the matter Nina? Do you have problems with a course?" Would have surprised him -- Steve could count the students who made similar academic impressions in his tutorial on one hand. She had a mind sharp as a razor.

"No." she rolled her eyes as if the question was completely ridiculous. "No, it's not the classes. But yeah... I have a bit of a... struggle you might want to call it. And... I heard that maybe you could help with it."

She seemed hesitant again. Steve raised his eyebrows:

"Well, I'd gladly be of help if I can. What is it."

Nina opened her mouth as if to say something, closed it, seemed to rethink, shook her head slightly and picked up her bag from the floor.

"No, I should not have said something, sorry, it was a bad idea. This crosses a line. I should not bother you. Thank you anyway."

She started to get up, but now he was intrigued. What had her so riled up and insecure?

"Hey, it's alright. What is on your mind if I may ask? I'd like to help if I can."

She dropped her bag back on the floor and sighed.

"Alright. Fuck it." Nina massaged her temples for a moment. "This might get too personal rather quickly, I mean, we don't know each other all too well. Just..."

"Nina, really, I am not easily offended, okay? I'd like to think that I am rather uncomplicated, so don't worry. If it is something that is not alright, then I will tell you and not be angry."

Truthfully, he couldn't recall ever getting angry by being asked a strait question. That would have been a first. She fixated his eyes, and explained:

"Okay, then I better start at the beginning: two weeks ago at Jennifer's party, when most of the guests were already gone and it was just Jennifer, two friends of her and me who were still at her place, the topic of the chat touched on... you."

Steve raised his eyebrows -- again, and higher this time. "Me?"

"Yes, as I said, it is quite private, and we were already a bit tipsy. More than a bit tipsy in case of Jennifer." Nina amended. "Anyway, one of the girls -- I shall not mention her name -- inquired whether anyone knew if you had a girlfriend or boyfriend. Or something. Because while half of all women in the courses seem to pine after you -- her words -- no one knows of someone you ever had a fling with."

Steve snorted at that. Half of all women in the courses? Yeah right -- probably not. Sure, he took care of himself. Except for the occasional slice of cake, he kept his diet strictly in check. He also never drank or smoked and exercised regularly. His face was also on the more regular and symmetric side, but half of all the girls in the courses? Yeah no.

"And then the other girl said that she heard a rumour that this was not an accident. That you are in no relationship, but a member in club, a rather exclusive club, that... caters to some needs."

Now things were truly getting interesting.

"What? A sex club or something?" he asked, a bit mockingly.

"Yes!" she brightened up then caught his expression and deflated.

"It does sound a bit far-fetched; don't you think? Some guy did not notice the interest of a girl so he must a member of a secret, underground society that practises sexual rituals and worships the devil or something." he grinned.

"Well, viewed soberly... yeah, kinda." she winced.

"What's it to you though?" Steve asked.

Nina glanced around cautiously at the empty tables around us. "Alright but promise me one thing. This stays between you and me. No one else is ever going to hear of this until and after we are dead and buried."

He smirked at her. "Oh, that will be difficult, I talk to my friends and especially people at university all the time about sex club stuff and people who ask me about things like that."

"Very funny dumbass, I am serious!" she said, but still grinned. "No one should hear of this until the end of time."

"Alright -- I promise." he answered -- seriously this time.

Nina sighs again. "I can't believe I am doing this" she said under her breath. "Okay, the thing is this: It has been... exceedingly frustrating lately to find... sexual partners, I guess."

He frowned. "I cannot imagine that you have trouble finding people to have sex with. Are you sure you want to talk to me about that, though? You surely have good friends to talk to."

"Honestly, that we don't know each more closely and, more importantly, don't share a group of friends is part of the reason I talk to you. Another is that you always seemed to be level-headed and trustworthy. Most of my friends are chatterboxes, it would never stay a secret and I really don't want my frustrations to be the talk of the university. Also, my friends wouldn't understand -- many of them are jealous of the attention I get from most men. It is nice, I won't deny that, but do you have any idea how hard it is for me to get taken seriously for my academic achievements? That I am not just a pretty face?"

"Well, thank you -- it is very kind that you think so and I hope to match that reputation. And, I can imagine, but don't understand completely, no." he replied earnestly and continued to listen. Steve was a bit taken aback by the trust Nina put in him. He continuously tried to be as even handed and professional as he could be in most situations, but still, this was a surprise.

"Thank you -- but I digress. No, it is not difficult for me to get a guy into bed. But a guy who is reliable and, you know, performs well? I don't have time for a relationship right now. My studies and career are too important to me! A boyfriend would always play second or even third fiddle and no one I'd consider worth dating would accept that."

"Maybe you just need a high-achiever boyfriend, who understands your priorities."

She shook her head. "Been there, done that, held for two months and four months. Most 'high-achiever' guys can't stand it if you outperform them consistently. Bit of an ego thing I guess."

"It just sounds like you got a bit of bad luck with those two guys." he opined.

"Yes, bad luck. But I am done with 'serious' relationships for the moment. It takes so much effort and energy. I just can't find the motivation in me right now! But it does not mean that I'd like to live like a celibate. Yet, finding guys just to have sex with, nothing else, no strings attached, who are safe, know what they are doing and respect boundaries? That is difficult." Nina continued to get more passionate into her rant.

"Yes, it does sound like an unfortunate situation." he agreed.

"I tried dating apps -- I got flooded with dick pics, and the one or two dates I went on turned out to be douchebags who just, you know, 'collected' girls. Did not work out. I even went to a swinger club once." -- Steve raised his eyebrows at that. "Don't look so surprised, it was a solid idea!" she defended herself.

"It certainly was. I am just surprised you are willing to go to these lengths. You don't leave options untested. What happened? Were the people not to your liking?" Steve assured her. It really was a good idea -- nothing lost if she did not like it, but few people would dare to go as far as she did to fulfil their needs.

"The people were nice enough to chat with" she continued, "but old. All of them could easily have been my parents! Some my grandparents even! Nothing against people who are into that, but I don't work my ass off in the gym to get it on with a flabby-assed grandpa!"

He couldn't help but snort at that.

"I want young people! Attractive people! Is that so hard?" She buried her face in her hands for a moment.

"Apparently, it is." Steve commented not without some levity.

"The worst thing is, I can't be known to sleep around in university. I can't test myself out, because once you have that reputation, nobody takes you seriously anymore if you are a woman. You think it would be different in 2023, but no." she continued in a defeated tone.

"So, when I heard that there might be a club -- a club other students belong to, I had a sliver of hope that maybe it could be something for me as well." she finished, a mournful expression suddenly on her face, as she just sat there for a moment.

"Anyway, sorry for bothering and offloading onto you. And thank you for listening. Just being able to vent for once actually helped a bit." she sighed and picked up her bag and set out to go.

"Wait a moment." Steve said and contemplated. To do what he intended to do now was not something to be taken lightly -- never. The Club only worked as it did because of the right people. Taking on new members was risky, and one bad apple could spoil the whole bunch. But if it worked out, it was all worth it. Besides, Nina fitted the bill perfectly, and if they weren't taking in the people the club had originally been founded for, then who were they?

Nina still sat there and looked at him questioningly.

"What if" Steve began and looked into her eyes, "there actually is a club?"

Regnus
Regnus
32 Followers