All Comments on 'Gift From A God Ch. 04'

by AbbeFaria

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
irishbardirishbardalmost 20 years ago
What a great story!

This is an amazing story and series. Please continue this story and any others you want to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Super, Anxiously Waiting for More

Extremely good, well written, believable characters and great sex scenes.

You are taking this in a direction and to a depth I didn't expect after reading the first three chapters. This is a very pleasant surprise. Hope more is coming soon.

Thanks.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 18 years ago
Hmm......

....all in all, not bad. VERY suspenseful and descriptive, particularly with the psychology and the intensity of Kristel's inner debate. A number of glaring grammatical and spelling errors, but only the usual ones (your when you're was the correct word, for instance). A little more of the "reverential" side of things in his attitude toward the woman than I care for personally, but that's just my preference for male dom and dislike of courtly romance. Fascinating inclusion of Greek Gods and "celestial politics", as it were, along with a Hermes with a good, healthy dose of attitude.

The best thing was his execution of a plan to keep her his sex toy, as it were, without confusing that with love. I was afraid that he might mistake his lust and affection for something else, for a second, until you jolted them back into reality. It was also a nice look at the inconsistent attitude of women about which men they will or won't fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
big bang

"The Big Bang exists and I'd swear under pain of death that it started in my balls."

hahaha i loved this sentence, just wanted to say that and that i love this story, you're a real good writer and I compliment you on your ability to write so intelligently.

a lot of writers don't understand what they're writing about, you seem to know, about reading minds and stuff like that, i like the way you explained how thoughts work, because in instances where you do see people (like in the series heroes) who can read minds, they always seem to read minds in words, even though the mind isn't that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

...reading since an hour your story and I'm sure that I'm reading it to the End this night!

Greetings,

a German Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The way I look at it, he manipulated her into having sex with him. He didn't really give her any other choice. So from my pov it really was a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lol no

Was not rape at all, read some non consent reluct THATs rape (shudder shudder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the commenters think that this is manipulative and raoe, well if you learning the game to get laid, it's the same as you are being manipulative to all girls you hooked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous