Gilligan’s Island, the Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank goodness you are here," Gilligan said to the troopers.

"Turn it off," said the first trooper, "and step down with your hands over your head."

"But they," Gilligan said, "those two guys--"

"Tell it to the Judge," said the second trooper.

As they waited to bail Gilligan out of jail for In the police station Mary Ann signed the insurance company's statement.

"When we get Gilligan out," said Ginger, "do you guys want to get a hotel room?"

***

When they got to the hotel room everybody got undressed to take a shower because he had been in holding cell they let Gilligan go first, Mary Ann helped him get undressed and played with his penis for just a second as he got into the bathtub and pulled the curtain. Ginger had the Professor undressed and the Skipper was watching her sucking on his nipples.

Ginger and Mary Ann went together next and invited the boys to watch as they soaped each other up in a most erotic fashion. Mary Ann suggested that the Skipper and the Professor go next, but the Skipper offered the entire tub to the Professor before going himself. Drying off after their shower the seven looked at the room, there were two beds and a fold-out sofa.

Ginger said, "I have always wanted to be a director."

"Okay with me," said the Professor, "what do you have in mind."

"Lay down on the bed, face-up, Skipper."

"Okay, now Mary Ann and I will fellate the Skipper," said Ginger. "Professor would you be so kind as to fuck Mary Ann."

"Certainly."

"Gilligan," Ginger said, "one with you in my cunt, and the second one with you in my ass if you please."

"Sure, anything for you."

"That sounds delicious," said Mary Ann. "Professor--"

"As you desire my dear."

December 6, 1979

Mary Ann, the Professor, Ginger, Gilligan, and the Skipper flew back to Hawaii in order to see the Howells. When the five arrived, the Howells were having a dinner party with some old friends. Life since the island was not as they had expected it to be either. Their son, Thurston Howell the fourth, had taken over Howell Industries when they went missing, and he was doing a superb job, all of their assets were growing. And while the elder Thurston missed running things, he could not very well take the reins back from someone doing such a great job.

The Howells were delighted when their friends from the island arrived. They introduced them to all of their dinner guests before having a few drinks and going into the library to discuss the insurance company's form. Gilligan accidentally pushed the intercom button and to their dismay and embarrassment, the Howells heard their dinner guests making rude and disparaging remarks about Mary Ann, the Professor, Ginger, Gilligan, and the Skipper.

Following the five, Siegfried and Shtarker arrived at the Howell's dinner party just as Thurston was asking everyone to leave. They started to go but as they did so Shtarker saw the sphere in the Professor's possession. Lovey invited the five to stay the night, and they had another round of Brandy while making plans to go look at boats together in the morning, while Siegfreid and Shtarker made their way to the patio and were in the process of picking the lock on the french doors when the servants released the Dobermans.

Siegfried barely made it to the tree, and Shtarker lost a shoe and a sock, but it could have been much worse.

In his study Thurston said, "Lovey has a request of you," after they all had another drink.

"Anything Mrs. Howell," said Gilligan.

"Oh, I love how you call me Mrs. Howell, so polite, so formal. Will you do that as you bugger me, dear boy."

"Of course Mrs. Howell," Gilligan said.

"Darned if I don't love you, people," said Thurston, "Ginger when my penis is in your mouth I know exactly what you want from me."

"Hot, wet and sticky," said Ginger seductively.

"Can I show you my new hood?" Lovey asked.

"Of course," said Mary Ann.

"I've missed your kisses," said Lovey, "and your fingers dear girl."

"You know I think we have all missed each other," said Ginger.

"Thurston had this custom made for me," Lovey said holding up a large shiny black leather mask with a dental gag attachment and removable blinders.

"Beautiful work," said the Skipper.

"It matches her belt," Thurston said.

At that statement, Mrs. Howell stood up and lifted her beautiful floor-length evening gown off, over her head. She was wearing two matching leather ankle cuffs with a small chain running between them, a pair of matching thigh bands with a very short chain connecting them, a matching black leather chastity belt, and finally a silky black corset with a black leather strap crushing her breasts down into it.

"I want each of you to give me what you have," said Lovey, "Ginger, Mary Ann I want your fists inside of me, boys I want four penises in my mouth and those same four in my ass."

"Sounds like a plan," said the Professor.

"Would you unplug me Thurston dear," said Lovey.

"Unplug?" said Ginger.

"Yes," said Thurston, "here take a look."

Lovey narrated the removal process, "The beast strap forces my breasts down into the corset, Thurston had my nipples pierced when I was fitted for the corset, aren't the rings cute."

"God, they are beautiful," said Ginger.

"The corset isn't really tight," Lovey said as Thurston removed it, "but it makes me sit up straight."

"The marks it leaves are cute," said Thurston kissing them.

"The ankle cuffs are more symbolic than functional, but I love them," Lovey said. "The thigh bands really do restrict movement, I should have had these in Miss Pearsons' Finishing School."

"Can you imagine Miss Pearson seeing your plugs, Lovey," Thurston said with a chuckle.

"Or my Mother," Lovey said laughing as Thurston unlocked the belt. "I am totally plugged, my ass has a probe with three metal balls on it, my cunt has a large latex penis in it, and my pee-hole is both stretched and plugged by an oversized metal catheter with a screw cap. Thurston decides when I get to pee."

"Oh my God, I would love one of these setups," Mary Ann said looking at Lovey's plugs, belts and chains and gently rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"I will order you one, my dear," said Thurston, "Ginger?"

"Uhmm... Yeah," said Ginger, "it could be fun."

"Be a dear and tie me to the table, Thurston," said Lovey.

As he tied his wife to the sturdy game table Thurston said, "We had this piece custom made nearly thirty years ago. It's the perfect height for me to bugger Lovey, she is just as fit as she was all those many years ago look at her, she is so beautiful."

"Professor," said Thurston pointing at Lovey's face, "would you go first."

***

As Thurston untied her Lovey was a shivering, wobbly soaking wet mess. She had lost count of the number of orgasms that had been inflicted upon her while she was unable to resist, not that she would have resisted. First, the Professor had carefully throated her, cutting off her oxygen supply and then letting her breathe and then going in again and actually massaging his dick through her throat. Thurston was slamming his big appendage just as deep as he could stimulating her P-spot deep inside her.

All three of them came pretty close together in time, just a minute before Mary Ann made Ginger come on the sofa. Thurston's spot was immediately taken by the Skipper while Gilligan placed his penis in her mouth. Lovey loved how the lad kept saying, "Mrs. Howell, you give the best blow-jobs, Mrs. Howell, that feels so good, Mrs. Howell, I'm really close, Mrs. Howell, I'm coming. Mary Ann came in a shriek on the sofa and that sent Gilligan over the edge giving her second salty treat. Lovey came watching Ginger eagerly sucking on Thurston's penis, as the Skipper ejaculated into her ass.

Lovey sucked the Skipper off as Mary Ann began to fist fuck her vagina. Mary Ann was very skilled at this and was pushing hard against her bladder and the back of her vagina while bumping her cervix enough to excite but not enough to hurt. Lovey came, but Mary Ann didn't stop. Thurston replaced the Skipper in Lovey's mouth and Ginger kissed her buttocks as Mary Ann pumped and Lovey came again, was that four or five.

Then Ginger took over for Mary Ann fisting Lovey as Mary Ann walked to Lovey's face and with the Professor's assistance lifted a leg onto Lovey's back. Lovey started eating pussy as she came again. Gilligan came over to Ginger and with her help slipped his penis into her ass as Ginger was fisting her cunt, setting Lovey off again.

December 9, 1979

At the marina looking at a potential Minnow II, Ginger said to nobody in particular, "I miss the island."

"Would it be so bad," Mary Ann asked, "to go back-

"But with a difference," the Professor said.

"With this boat, it would be our choice," said Skipper.

"We could come back," Mrs. Howell said.

"Or not," said Gilligan.

"Let's," said Mr. Howell.

After a telephone call from the Howell's lawyer the insurance company quickly paid off the claim on the Minnow. The Skipper and Mr. Howell purchased a beautiful new boat, christening her the Minnow II. Before leaving Honolulu, as several friends were loading it with supplies preparing it for a return to their island, Gilligan accompanied the Professor to look at a great white shark being that was captive in a large floating net in the harbor. Siegfreid and Shtarker follow them and pounced as the Professor handed Gilligan the sphere.

Startled, Gilligan dropped the sphere and it rolled off the wharf into the sharks' home. Siegfreid and Shtarker jumped into the water, trying to recover the sphere.

As the Minnow II was about to depart Honolulu Gilligan was cleaning the bridge. As he removed the compasses' rare earth magnet the Professor walked by.

"Be sure to put that back in," he said," it makes the compass work."

Gilligan was struck by a sudden epiphany, he walked with his head down to see his friends and to tell them what he had just discovered. But he found them happy, together, and sharing stories about how glad they were to be going back, and how the best times of their lives were spent on that island.


12