Gina at the Hotel

Story Info
One night only, Gina and Steve (and me.)
3.4k words
4
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N

Yeah, I'm not right in the head.

This is a true story. I may have embellished it a little for readability and I did change the names. But, this really happened pretty much as I describe it here.

I moderate comments.

I decided to put this in "Loving Wives" - even though I know I'll get hammered there - because that's where I think it belongs.

There is some brief/mild MM contact in this story.

===========================================

Some time after "Getting Gina Pregnant" and before "Gina, Sam and I", Gina was working night audit at a local hotel.

Steve was a frequent business traveler that stayed at the hotel every few weeks for 4 or 5 nights at a time. Steve was a huge flirt. Given our history, Gina was open about telling me about his flirting. I often asked her if she was interested in taking things further with him. At that time, we had a rule that we never played alone; always together. So, if she wanted to try it on with Steve, she would have to arrange for a time when I could join them.

This situation had been going on for several months. One morning, Gina came home and she was obviously sad about something. I asked her to tell me what happened. She told me that Steve had been promoted and moved to a different part of the country. He would be at the hotel for three more nights, but then wouldn't be back. ("Maybe not ever!", she said.)

I asked her, again, if she wanted to try anything on with Steve as this sounded like it might be her last chance. She wanted to. But before she brought it up to him, she wanted to make sure I was okay with it. I told her I was onboard. In fact, I was looking forward to it. I told her to make sure he was okay with me being there, at least. I guess she was pretty anxious, because she called him during that day and set everything up for that night. She was working the other two nights he would be in town. So, it was now, or (probably) never.

Steve was not only okay with me being there, he was excited about that part, too. It seems he wasn't completely hetero. That didn't turn me off. It certainly didn't turn Gina off. Everything was all set for a long night at the hotel.

Gina described Steve as being tall and stocky. "Well muscled.", she said. He had red hair and freckles. At this time, Gina was in her late 20s. I was in my late 30s. Gina said she thought Steve was about her age, maybe a few years older. Keep in mind, Gina was kinda on the short side, 5'4", so tall to her might not be that tall. Gina kept her dirty-blond hair shoulder length. She was curvy, but with breasts on the small side.

I tried to get her to tell me what all she and Steve had talked about. What was he expecting? What was she expecting? She just said, "We've been flirting heavily. He's single. And, I've never seen him bring anyone back to the hotel during his stays. He says he likes me and I'm easy to talk to."

"Have you specifically talked about a threesome?"

"Well, not in so many words. But I have told him about some of our other escapades." (A/N "Getting Gina Pregnant" was not our only venture outside the bonds of marriage. There had been other events prior to this one.)

"So, he's expecting to get laid, then, right?"

"I'm sure he is! I know I am!", she said.

This hotel was an economy one - no mini-bar. He had told her to just bring herself (and her hubby) and he would have stuff for us to drink and snack on. Gina was well-known at the hotel - so we had to come in the back door. She didn't want any of her co-workers to see her going into a guest room. We pulled up around the back close to the side entrance and gave Steve a heads up that we had arrived. It was about 9 O'clock. Steve came to the side entrance and let us in.

We quickly shook hands and introduced ourselves, Steve and I. Then we walked up the stairs to his room. When we got inside, Steve offered something to drink and a snack. Gina was nervous. So was I, a little. I had a weak whiskey and coke. Gina just had coke.

I sat in the desk chair and Gina and Steve sat on the foot of the bed. I was facing them, while we visited a little. Steve had the TV on some music station, but not loud.

As we talked, I discovered that Steve was a really nice guy. He seemed to be very genuine and friendly. He was very respectful. After we'd been talking for a while, Gina gave me that look. That look that said, "I'm ready to get things going." I nodded my head toward Steve. Steve gave me a look, "Is this okay?" I nodded to him, too.

At this point, we were still all dressed. Gina didn't do dresses/skirts at the time. Jeans or shorts were really the only things she would wear. So, she was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. Steve was wearing khakis and a polo. No one cares what I was wearing. (Probably jeans and a t-shirt. I'm not even sure.)

Gina stood up and put down her glass. She took Steve's glass from him and placed both of them on the dresser in front of the TV. Then she turned to Steve and stood between his legs as he sat on the end of the bed. She put her arms around his neck. She ran her fingers through his red hair, messing it all up. Steve looked up into her face and smiled. He put his arms around her middle and pulled her closer to him until her knees hit the edge of the bed. She bent down and kissed him. I could see from my angle that they were really getting into this kiss. (Kinda made me wonder if this was their first kiss. I never asked.)

Gina broke the kiss and then whispered something in Steve's ear. Then, she started nibbling on his ear. I noticed her nod her head after he whispered something back to her. It must have been something about her t-shirt because Steve moved his hands to the hem of her t-shirt and started taking it off, over her head. She raised her arms and let him remove it completely. She was wearing a lacy bra that was almost see-through. (I didn't even know she owned a bra like this.)

She moved back into the hug and kissed Steve, again. This kiss lasted longer and while they were kissing, Gina started taking Steve's shirt off. They backed away from each other just enough for his shirt to come off and then they were right back into each other's clutches. This time, when they broke the kiss, Steve started nibbling and kissing Gina's jaw, her ear and down her neck. Gina's face and neck were starting to flush; a sure sign of her arousal. Gina captured Steve's hands and brought them to her breasts. She helped him open the front-clasp on the bra and remove it. He was still kissing and nibbling on her neck and moved down to take one of her nipples into his mouth. Gina's hands went to the back of his head and pulled him hard against her breast while he eagerly sucked on the nipple. He took the other nipple into his fingers and was squeezing it. Gina was on the rise. She guided his mouth to her other nipple. The one he had just left was red and swollen. Gina was very turned on.

It was about this time that Gina led Steve's hands to the waistband of her jeans. He unbuttoned them and released the zipper, while he kept sucking on her nipples - first one, then the other. Gina started pushing her jeans down and Steve helped. Before long, she was standing in her lacy panties in front of Steve. Her whole torso had a red tint. Gina was on fire. I took a glance down at Steve's crotch. He was pitching quite a tent.

Gina pushed Steve back onto the bed and started running her hands up and down his chest and biceps. He was definitely muscled. She was kissing and nibbling his skin and nipples and his belly and just making him feel good all over. While she was doing that, she moved her hands to his belt buckle and started the process to get Steve out of his pants. She undid the belt and the snap, then released the zipper. When she started pulling his trousers down, he slid up on the bed to help her. She pulled the pants down and off, leaving Steve lying on the bed in his briefs. His tent was even move evident now. Steve was packing!

Steve slid further up the bed and Gina crawled up over him on the bed and laid down right on him straddling him right at the groin. They were kissing again and his hands were all over her body roaming over her ass, her thighs, her back and shoulders. She was holding herself just up off of him so her nipples were rubbing on his chest. He raised up and started kissing and nibbling on her skin, again. They traded skin kisses and skin nibbles back and forth for quite a bit. Neither one of them seemed to be in any hurry. The room was heating up and I realized I was still dressed. I quickly got down to my underwear so I could join them when the time seemed right.

After I was stripped down to my underwear, I stood next to the bed and I added one hand to the mix. I was caressing Gina's back and buttocks. I ran my other hand through her hair. She could tell that there were four hands on her and her temperature was definitely rising. She was almost at a fever pitch. Her lacy-panty covered vulva was grinding on Steve's tented briefs.

I made eye contact with Steve over Gina's shoulder and then I lowered my hand to his thigh. He could tell it wasn't her touching him. I put some pressure on his thigh with my hand while holding his gaze - checking for permission to keep touching him. Gina was all over him. His hands were all over Gina. Steve met my gaze and gave just a slight, almost imperceptible, nod. Then he went back to swapping skin nibbles and skin kisses with Gina.

I slowly moved my hand up his thigh and touched his scrotum through his briefs. I slightly cupped his balls. I heard him moan into Gina's shoulder and his erection pulsed even larger. I asked them both, "Are you ready to see what we're working with?"

The moans I got in response seemed to be affirmative. I moved my hands to Gina's panty waistband and started the process to pull them down over her butt. She had to move her legs to help and she did that without any comment. I pulled her panties clear of her legs and feet and she never really even slowed down on the make-out session with Steve. Now, she was grinding her bare pussy on his brief-covered erection while still swapping skin nibbles and kisses.

I reached under her and started tugging on his briefs to pull them down. When Gina realized what I was doing, she moved to the other side of Steve to help me. Steve scooted further up the bed so he was fully on it. Gina was kneeling to one side and helping me pull Steve's underwear down. When we uncovered his cock, she let out a breath I didn't even know she was holding. She bent down and started kissing and nibbling on his stomach and then started working her way down to lick his erection. Gina was never a huge fan of fellatio, but, she seemed to be drawn to Steve's equipment. She licked and nibbled on the head of his dick and took it a little way into her mouth. Steve moaned in satisfaction.

All this time, Steve's hands never stopped caressing Gina's body. He was able to get one hand on her pussy and was fingering her and flicking her clitoris. Apparently, he signaled with that hand for Gina to move into a 69 position with him, because she slid herself around and straddled Steve's face with her bare pussy. I couldn't see what Steve was doing, but it was obvious that Gina was enjoying it. She was holding herself up off of his body and kept licking and gently sucking his dick. I had one hand on her back and the other hand on Steve's balls, gently squeezing them as Gina kept up her oral ministrations.

Gina was really moving her hips, now. She was obviously on the verge of a massive cum. She raised up so she was sitting straight up as she came. She had to let go of Steve's dick to do that. I was right there. I moved my hand up and stroked his dick as Gina moaned out her cum. I bent down and licked and sucked him just a bit as Gina opened her eyes and saw what I was doing, she came again, immediately. I didn't want Steve to cum, yet - and I had no idea how close he was so I backed off as Gina started cumming down from orgasm mountain.

Gina flopped off to the side of Steve and tried to catch her breath. Just for a moment. She made eye-contact with me and mouthed, "That was fucking hot!"

She didn't stay down long. She clearly wanted to ride that dick. She rotated around in the bed and got back over Steve, straddling his crotch. She was kissing him and hugging him to her tightly with both hands. Steve had his hands on her butt and back, still caressing her body. I asked, "Are you ready?"

Again, I got affirmative-sounding moaning so I reached down and grasped Steve's dick and held it to Gina's pussy. I gave it a little back-n-forth and then a little push until the head disappeared into my wife. Gina rose up straight, hovered for a moment, then with one mighty, "Oh my god!" She dropped down on the full length of Steve's cock.

She sat there for a moment just shifting her pelvis back-n-forth. I thought for a moment she was just going to ride him that way until he came because she just kept doing that. Moving a little forward, then a little backwards. Back and forth. She leaned forward and placed her hands on Steve's chest and then started to post up and down, very, very slowly. I was torn. I wanted to keep caressing her. I wanted to watch his dick going in and out. I couldn't do both. I moved back a bit so I could see what was going on and I had an awesome view from the back. I could see Gina's pussy moving up and down his dick. I could see the lips of her pussy pull out and then push back in as she moved up and down.

She bent further over and started with the deep kissing as she continued to ride his dick up and down. On some of the downstrokes, she would hold tight against his groin and do a little back and forth. I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm. Her face and neck would always get real red just before she popped. And she was bright red right now.

The real tell-tale sign was she loved to have her nipples pinched at the point of orgasm. So, when I saw her reach for Steve's hands to guide them to her tits, I knew she was climbing that mountain, again. From my viewpoint, I could also tell that Steve was getting close. His scrotum has pulled up tighter to his dick and her pussy. She kept posting, up and down and holding at the bottom for a little back and forth.

Steve grabbed her ass. Then, he thrust upwards and embedded his dick deep in her pussy. I looked down and his balls were pulsing as he shot spurt after spurt of cum deep in Gina's pussy. Gina came with a loud, "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! So good! So good! Mmmmmhhhmmm..." as she kissed him deeply, again.

Steve held her tight for a few moments. I could tell his dick had started to lose some of it's firmness. Gina kissed him and I could tell she had her tongue deep in his mouth as she descended from orgasm mountain. He continued to soften but, they kept kissing and holding each other.

When his dick fell out of her pussy, I climbed up on the bed, straddled Steve's knees and slowly slid my dick into Gina from behind while they continued to make out and come down from their high. I was on a hair trigger. I kept thrusting slowly in and out because I was enjoying Gina's sloppy pussy and the warm cum soaked sleeve I was in. Out. In. Out.

I reached around and started strumming Gina's clitoris. When I did, I had Steve's dick on the back of my hand. He was getting hard again. I kept up the slow strokes in. Out. Strumming her clit and using the back of my hand to keep Steve stimulated.

I was really close. I slowed down and was barely moving. Just holding my dick in the hot, sloppy sleeve. Enjoying the feeling. When I couldn't hold it any more, I pulled her ass back to me and gave one final thrust into her pussy and filled it again. So much cum. It was dripping down my balls and covered Steve's balls. There was too much to hold in. I finished spurting and slowly pulled out. My dick was followed by a river of cum that ran out of her pussy.

I got down off the bed and surveyed the scene. Her pussy was soaked and open wide. Steve's dick was hard, again. It was covered in the cum that had ran out of her pussy. I reached down, grasped his dick and worked it back into Gina's pussy. She moaned and came right as Steve thrust into her from below. He wasn't finished, though.

He worked his feet and rolled them over so that Gina was on her back and he began to really fuck her hard. She grabbed his ass with both hands and started pulling him into her with every thrust. She wrapped her legs around his thighs and used her legs to pull too. They were like wild things. He was thrusting hard and holding her down at the bottom of each thrust in. Out. In. Hold. Out. In. Hold.

Gina was constantly moaning and crying "Oh, my God." Over and over, and over until they both came again with one final, long-winded moan.

I was pretty sure Steve was done. They rolled over on their sides facing each other and continued to make out, hugging and kissing. I got on the bed behind Gina and started playing with her nipples and rubbing her massively sloppy wet pussy. Steve's dick was there and soft. I lifted Gina's leg and was able to get my dick into her from the rear - and I made slow, passionate love to her from behind while she and Steve continued to make out with each other. I held her close to my body and slowly fucked in and out until I came a final time.

We probably stayed like that, me massaging and caressing her and them making out for 10 or 15 minutes. I think Gina dozed off for a few. But, we had to get moving. It would be a disaster if someone saw her leaving the hotel the next morning.

We got out of the bed and Gina and I got dressed for our trip home. She did see Steve in the hotel lobby the next couple of nights, but never "saw" him again after that.

The end.