All Comments on 'Gina Gets Played'

by PaythePiper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
very good

I thought Your story was very provocative and exciting. As a woman and wife, even for fun the paybacks would have been wonderful. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, but why did it stop there? My woman has done all that stuff and it's a turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hard Cock

Dam what a hot story .I had to un do my pants and take out my hard cock.I def.jacked off to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong category

Should be under "Loving wives".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My ex-wife is an extraordinary woman of remarkable beauty. She looks like Goldie Hawn when she played Private Benjamin. She has small breasts with the most beautiful nipples. I don't think she even owns a bra. She usually wears a tee-shirt and shorts and walks barefoot.

But I remember one particular party she attended. I was tied up at work and I told her to go on to the party and I would catch up later. So, she caught a ride with one of our neighbors. I arrived about an hour and a half later. It only took me a few minutes to find her; but I wished I hadn't. When I found her, she was wearing a blouse, unbuttoned almost to her navel. I could see her nipples from across the room. So could every man at the party.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous