Gina's Adventures: Wife's Visit

Story Info
Mark has a surprise waiting for Gina when she visits.
2.6k words
3.79
18.9k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Gina and I had no idea where my weekend was headed when I started out on the road to go visit my husband Mark for the weekend. I got stuck working in Boise for the next couple years and together with Mark decided we didn't want to go the route of selling then buying then selling houses back to back in a short time. So we are for the immediate future going to be living in separate states and it sucks all the way around. Luckily I will be close enough to hop a cheap flight to go visit on the long weekends. I expected this weekend to be pretty relaxed and honestly needed the break from all the stress of working. Little did I know that this weekend was going to be one that would change me and our marriage forever.

As soon as I made that first phone call I knew something was going on, but I didn't know what. I called my husband to let him know the plane was about to depart.

"I will call as soon as I get my bags so you can just meet me at the pick up area" I had told Mark.

"Don't bother with the pickup area hun, catch the shuttle to the hotel I sent you info on." he said with no explanation. He quickly told me he loved me and hung up the phone/ I checked my messages and sure enough I had info for a shuttle reservation to a near by hotel. We didn't live but maybe an hour from the airport so this was already getting suspicious and I hadn't even landed yet.

After a quick little couple hour nap on the plane I was waiting for the shuttle and checking what I had missed on my phone while on the plane. After a few boring work messages I came across a message that I had reservations set for the hotel's lounge area. The hotel itself was nice and pretty upscale with actual bell hops, valets, and a lounge that looked like I didn't bring a damn thing that would have me dressed up enough. The clothing dilemma was about to be fixed as Mark met me in the lobby and took my bags. "The room isn't ready for you yet babe. Wait here and I will take these up and then lets go out shopping for something for our date in the lounge." He started to walk away with the bags and I had to ask where he was going with them if the room isn't ready yet. He just gave a playful grin and said "The room is ready, just not ready for you yet."

Shopping was fun in more ways then one. People say absence makes the heart grow fonder, well it also makes people a lot hornier. Shopping took hours longer than it should of. I couldn't try on anything without Mark's hands slipping everywhere he could reach. We finally settled on a very short red dress. I had just gotten it on when the door to the fitting room swung open and Mark quickly jumped in while the sales person was away returning clothes. I was a little shocked "What the hell are you doing" I whispered, but I barely finished the sentence before he had his lips on mine.

"I just wanted to see you in you dress again before you got it back off" he said as he continued kissing my lips, and my neck. I could feel his hands making their way from my shoulders to my waist and to my ass. He has always loved my ass. I thought my but was going to get a good squeeze but instead his hands continued down to the dresses hem, and I felt the dress come up over my ass slowly as the kisses moved to my chest. I thought about making him stop. I knew this wasn't the place to be doing this but I wanted it. I was enjoying how good it was feeling to be so bad.

"Don't stop, please don't" is what I whispered instead of this is wrong. He just smiled because he knew he had tapped into my wild side. He knew that I didn't care what he did to me in that fitting room. The dress quickly found its way to the floor and so did my underwear. Before my bra had hit the floor one of my nipples was in his mouth. I love having my nipples sucked on, and he knows after pleasing them for so long just the way to do it.

I was starting to pant when I said "Please baby don't stop. Just like that, yeah just like that. mmm ahhhh, fuck that's so good."

He stopped just long enough to say, "How about you rub that beautiful pussy of yours, I want it good and wet for me". I was way past wet, my pussy was already soaked. I reached down and started to massage my wet pussy. Just for my own little tease I brought a couple of wet fingers up to my lips and let him watch me taste my pussy. I got exactly what I wanted.

"No fair, I want to taste that pussy too" he said as he set me down on the bench and pulled my knees up over his shoulders. He buried his face in my pussy, and it felt like I could have had three tongues licking me all at once. Mark loves eating pussy and it shows.

About the time the second orgasm of the fitting room experienced I happened to notice that there was a pair of blue eyes peeking over the door. I had to quickly stop Marks little feast of my pussy and point out that we'd been caught.

"I know, she's been watching since you started rubbing your pussy" he said as he pointed to the mirror behind me, which he could clearly see the fitting room attendant in. Without skipping a beat Mark pulled me to my feet and pushed the door open and put me on full display to the cute little blonde sales woman. I was completely shocked. Not just because I was on full display smelling of drenched pussy but because the woman was not only watch but rubbing her cunt too. She didn't even stop when the door opened.

"There, now she can see easier" He said as he unzipped his pants, pulled them off and sat on the bench. I felt his hands around my waist start to pull me back. "Come on babe, you sit here and spread you legs wide so she can see. And you come closer" said Mark to the two of us.

I was now sitting in my husbands lap with his cock buried deep in me and feeling like it was getting deeper every time I lowered my pussy onto it. The whole time a sexy little blonde sales woman knelt down in front of us nose practically in my pussy while she furiously played with hers. Close to the end of my hard ride in my husbands lap something came over me and I pulled that sexy little watcher close enough that her tongue ran across my husbands cock as it plunged into me and then across my clit. I had to bite my lip hard to keep from screaming. "uummmm, fuck I'm cumming again"

Mark was close behind when he said "uhhh I'm about to cum baby". When he cums he tends to cum a lot. And I wasn't prepared to spend the rest of the day with cum dripping down my legs. I quickly pulled his cock out and sat on his lap and pulled the sales woman's lips around Mark's cock. It wasn't long before he a little too loudly said "I'm fucking cumming babe!". He reached around and pulled her head down on his cock, her nose buried itself in my sensitive lips and I came again as I watched my husbands cum leak out around her lips.

After paying for the dress and slipping our number to the sales rep letting her know it was her turn next time, we left before anyone else could ask why the fitting room was locked with us inside.

Back at the hotel I was finally allowed into the room to change for dinner. I tried to peek around to guess at any surprises, but he assured me they were all well hidden and that I would find out later.

"Come on, give me a hint. Why all the secrecy? It cant be anymore of a surprise than earlier" I said with a wink.

"That was a very pleasant surprise, but this one will be just as good." he said with a devilish kind of smile.

"Bullshit!" I told him. "Short of a million dollars I don't think you got anything up in that room that will match the crazy shit that happened in that fitting room".

"Trust me hun, just enjoy your drinks and then later you can enjoy your surprise." is what he responded with.

Once I was starting to feel the booze coming on we started heading upstairs joking and flirting along the way. We narrowly avoided a repeat of the fitting room while riding the elevators, but only because another couple hoped on just before my dress came over my ass again.

The room itself was unchanged, no big surprise waiting. "I knew it, you've just been teasing me".

"No babe, the teasing hasn't begun just yet. Lets grab a quick shower first."

I fully expected another ravaging in the shower, but he just quickly showered and hopped out and dried of and got dressed.

"I'll be right back I have to go get something." he said headed for the door. I tried to ask him what he was getting but the door closed before I could finish. I finished up in the shower and just as I reached for the towel I heard him come back through the door.

"I'm back hun. Take your time getting out." he said as he passed by.

I finished drying and stepped out completely naked to find Mark also completely naked now, sitting in a chair with a big grin on his face.

"Ok baby, come on over here and meet your surprise." he said as he motioned over to the bed. I almost screamed when I turned and found a very fit young man laying without a single bit of clothing on top of our bed. I was so lost in thought staring at the mans cock that was already rock hard, that I didn't notice Mark behind me.

He reached around and cupped my pussy with is hand. "Yep, hot and wet already. I told you that you'd like your surprise. Now I'm going to sit here and watch that cock make you cum". After he gave me a little push towards the bed he sat down and slowly started to rub his cock.

I made it over to the bed and laid next to the stranger and shuddered a little as his hands started to find their way all over my body. Kisses started on my lips with his tongue exploring my mouth. Then his lips started playing their way down to my breasts, and the handsome stranger took one in his mouth and started to suck on it gently. "Uhhh yeah, that feels so good." I moaned while I looked over and saw my husband clearly enjoying the show. Mark was stroking his cock up and down with his eyes locked on the man sucking his wife's nipples.

I placed my fingers in the stranger's hair as he placed his fingers in between my thighs. They quickly found their way to my clit and began massaging it in circles. "mmmm fuck!" I moaned as my first orgasm struck. I shook and shuddered as I came. The man then began his kisses again. This time trailing them down past my belly button until his lips settled on the lips of my dripping wet sex. I felt his nose running up and down my pussy as he took in my scent. His fingers on one hand began exploring my vagina as his other hand grasped one of my breast. Never taking his lips off of mine.

Mark was now sitting slightly leaning in his chair for a better view, and still continued to stroke his cock while looking his naughty wife straight in the eyes. I could see how much he loved this, and I know he could see how much I loved it as well.

My eyes broke away just as my second orgasm quaked my entire body. "Oh damn, that was a good one." without saying a word the strange man rolled me onto my hands an knees facing Mark, and reached under and kept rubbing my pussy while he got down behind me. I could feel his hard cock slapping against my thighs as he positioned himself. Then his cock lightly bumped against my clit. Finally it slowly slid along my pussy and the head of his cock massaged the entrance to my vagina just before his cock slid slowly but deeply inside me. "Oh! God the feels so good!" I gasped as I felt his hard cock start to pump in and out of me. He started to slowly thrust harder and deeper. " Fuck me harder! Harder, ohhh yeahh. Just like that, don't stop".

His hands grabbed my shoulders as he was now pounding his cock into me. I looked up in the middle of this crazy planned surprise fucking to see Mark staring right into my eyes, loving the way his wife looks in the throes of ecstasy. As soon as I saw how much it pleased him seeing me get pounded so hard I couldn't hold back anymore. "AAAHHHH, Fuck Im cumming!" I screamed way to loud. My hole body shook like a seizure I had lost all control and fell off the hard cock twitching. I wasn't done with the stranger just yet though. He walked around and pulled my twitching body to my knees on the floor, and before I knew it all I could taste was pussy on his hard cock as he slowly fucked my mouth. Not long after tasting my pussy I was tasting his sweet cum and he fucked my mouth and filled it til it oozed out and down my chin. As he pulled his cock out my mouth just hung open all of his cum spilling onto my tits.

Without a word the man put on a robe and walked out the door leaving me there covered in his cum, and exhausted from all of the day's fucking. As I turned back to look at Mark he simply stepped forward slipped his fingers in my hair and then slipped his cock in my already cum filled mouth. I didn't even resist. I was tired but now with my husbands cock in my dirty mouth I was hungry. I sucked his cock like I would never have it again. Mark getting more excited by my enthusiastic blow job started fucking my mouth just like the stranger had, and just like the man he started cumming what felt like gallons. Filling my mouth so full I had to start swallowing a little just to keep from gasping and swallowing it all. When Mark pulled out he stepped back. Just as his cum started to drip down onto my breasts I saw him pick up the camera from the dresser and move in closer to watch his naughty wife smile as she sat there covered in cum.

"I'm planning the next visit" I told him with a sexy smile and a wink.