All Comments on 'Ginger: How It All Started'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Omg! Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story! I thought the how socially awkward Rory and Dallas were, is adorable! I’m like that myself! Keep going!!!

ReaderforpleasureReaderforpleasureover 1 year ago

I would not have picked English was not your first language: you did very well. Furthermore, but more importantly, I really the story and would ask for you to continue writing.

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 1 year ago

Very good. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it!! Hooe to read more. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for another chapter!

nygayguynygayguyover 1 year ago

Great story! I'm going Rory and Dallas can make a go of it. I like them.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Mile High club! “Flightfuck” made me laugh out loud. Strange to say, but the awkwardness was really sexy. Fantastic that they are working together. Now that we know ‘how it all started’, I can’t wait to see how it ends. Good stuff, eraj!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. The in-restroom sex was super hot. One detail I wondered about - did they remember to rinse Rory’s cum ropes down the sink? If not, the lady waiting would've gotten direct evidence of her suspicions! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

Very nicely done. I love the way it captured the nervous spontaneity, the urgency, even a bit of claustrophobia.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@BlowPopJ

Thank you!

@Anonymous

"I loved this story! I thought the how socially awkward Rory and Dallas were, is adorable! I’m like that myself! Keep going!!!"

Thank you, it was my goal, to make them into "nerds++", who fall for each other. I['m happy you liked it!

@Readerforpleasure

"I would not have picked English was not your first language"

I owe that probably to dj_1978 editing :)

@Bluepoohstar08

Thank you, it will be next week, although it's not edited still :(

@Anonymous + @Anonymous

Thank you so much!

@nygayguy

I bet they can :)

@dnsontn

Mile High club! “Flightfuck” made me laugh out loud. Strange to say, but the awkwardness was really sexy. Fantastic that they are working together. Now that we know ‘how it all started’, I can’t wait to see how it ends. Good stuff, eraj!

@Anonymous

"One detail I wondered about - did they remember to rinse Rory’s cum ropes down the sink? If not, the lady waiting would've gotten direct evidence of her suspicions!"

You are right, they didn't rinse it, so the ladies probably knew, but they were merciful enough not to report it to flight attendant :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eraj, I'm not surprised that I liked this story, you've never written one yet that I didn't like. This one however really hit home with me, having been shy and socially inept for most of my younger life. It also had me thinking back to an awkward meeting of someone totally not my type who quickly became the love of my life. This was a beautiful first chapter with a great cliffhanger ending. can't wait to find out what happens next. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! KEEP GOING!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another lovely story, as always - can't wait for the next episode. Wish I could have been in Rory's place with someone special deep inside me making me climax as Dallas did for Rory. Thank you again, Nigel.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Nigel, the story will be in 2 days, I already submitted it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’ve improved so much since I first read one of your stories. I truly enjoyed this tale. Good pacing, interesting characters, and nice build-up of tension. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so good

Just what I was looking for

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have loved every story of yours. I know sometimes the verb conjugations and tenses can be challenging, but those are just minimal mechanic issues. So there you have it you asked for constructive criticism. Mostly I want to thank for taking the time to develop a romantic story that sets the stage well for more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All good i only do english ...but with a dyslexic accent...i cant spell :) LOL

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@to Anonymous people :)

Yes, I have problems with English tenses, especially past tenses, as in my native language there is only ONE past tense. "I had" "I had had" "I have had" "I have been having" and so on... it all equals one word in polish language "Miałem" :) Don't believe me? Check it in Google translate ;)

And I learned English already as an adult, so some grammatical nuances come to me with difficulty.

I'm sorry for that, so that is the reason I look for editors... But they are hard, very hard to find.

swfk9swfk9about 1 year ago

I loved your story, I didn't even notice the wrong tenses because I read the translated story... S2

Willman33Willman3311 months ago

You write such a good story.

EdeyEdey10 months agoAuthor

Willman and swfk, thank you for your kind comments :) I'm glad you've enjoyed it!

odogrmodogrm8 months ago

I loved your story from beginning to end, which I hope is only the beginning! Let's hear more!!!!

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

@odogrm

Thank you, I hope you will also read the following parts. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES