All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 04'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mostly f/f this chapter. Too weighted in that direction. It's better with more balance. She didn't bother to talk to her husband before agreeing to the change to sex slave at work. Mike doesn't seem to have any limits for her, but you'd think she would consider him in that decision.

It is getting a bit tedious that neither Ginny nor Mike say no to anything, and no one they meet declines to participate. It would add some variety if someone said no about something, or if Ginny tapped out.

youpperyoupperover 6 years ago
EXQUISITE HUMILIATION FOR GINNY CONTINUES

Ginny's loving husband Mike, gives her 2 enemas and lubes up Ginny's asshole, to make sure she has a memorable time. All adventurous wives should have such understanding husbands. Humiliation is burning deliciously deep in Ginny's stomach and the author is doing everything he can to feed it, which only arouses her further. Are their any limits for Ginny? The pigtail in Ginny's asshole is so shame full, that it is clever. Nice descriptions of all the different items used to inflict much needed pain on Ginny. Waiting for Ginny's next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

Loved the F/F domination of Ginny..Hope there is more..Keep those nipples clamped and the tacks in the pussy sound interesting..Am enjoying this a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ridiculous

She’s not being portrayed as a submissive she’s being portrayed as a slave.

This story is way over the top there are no safeguards I don’t understand is why no safe sex? No safe words?

If she gets fucked it should be with a condom and if she’s bound she should always have a way to safe word.

If she’s so deep into subspace she’ll say yes to anything that’s why safeguarding happens with a responsible Dom anyway.

I’m out, it’s gone from submissive bdsm to torture porn and it’s fucking sick.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

The Problem with this story is that there aren't any emotional stakes what so ever.

Ginny and Mike seem love just everything, agree to everything aren't bothered by anything.

WhileI don't like to much resistance of the protagonists bringing things into non-con territory... any resistance at all, no emotional turmoil, just acceptance makes the story kind of boring. They did that, and then that and then that... and it became extremer and extremer... and somewhere down the line you did quit the realm of reality and physics because you probably had any idea where you wanted to land in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES