Girdled Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, part of it is my fault too. I wanted a relationship with you so bad and when her and I became intimate, we became even closer. But. I was so taken by Uncle Bernie's attention and his desire for me, it was my way of filling the void left by you."

"I know, sweetie, I'm sorry, I really am sorry," Daddy said as he kissed my forehead softly.

I felt sad. Our family history was very conflicted and I needed to think about how Mommy and I could repair our relationship. It wouldn't be easy, but I needed to try. I thought about her catching me dressed feminine, and how understanding she had been. I thought to myself, how many other mothers would have assisted their son to find his feminine identity as she did with me? I wondered what she was doing right now. Had she felt another loss that was crushing because of me? Or was she just an angry woman and I happen to be the person she lashed out at in her grief.

"Go Shower, clean yourself up, and let's have a late dinner out on the deck," Daddy suggested.

I looked at Daddy with my sad puppy eyes and said, "You don't want to wash your girl, Daddy?"

"I'm gonna throw something on the grill, you can handle it," He said as he opened the fridge.

I stood in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. I wondered what I would look like if I had breasts. I turned and looked at my bottom. I thought to myself, I have a cute round bubble butt, but a little more fullness might be nice.

I knew in my heart and soul, I wanted to live the rest of my life as a girl. I bent over, spreading my ass. My pussy was pretty, it was still pinkish and hairless. I had no need to shave back there, but my mind wandered to what it would be like if I had a real pussy. I loved my clit, it was bigger than most, it was bigger than Rene's. I liked having a clit, but in reality, it was still a cock, and girls don't have cocks. I knew life is complicated and conflicted, and full of compromises.

"Are you in the Shower, Sara?" My Daddy asked.

"Just getting in Daddy, I'll be out in a few minutes."

After a quick shower I come out wearing my father's very short robe. It was almost indecent as the tip of my flaccid clit hung a inch below the hem. I stepped out on the deck. Daddy looked at me and smiled.

"When I said you're incorrigible, I meant it." He said.

"I know, I can't resist the urge to tease and show my parts," I said with a grin.

Daddy smiled as he turned towards the grill. I sat down on a near by chair and spread my legs enough for him to have a clear view of my clit and balls.

"We really need to eat and then I wanna go to bed, you have to be tired, I know I am. Daddy suggested.

"Yeah, I'm still pretty tired too, Daddy."

We ate discussing the day. I wondered about his job as a photographer, and why he seemed to travel so much. His relationship with Aunt Diane also raised more questions about his sexual preferences, his friends, and maybe what his photography was about.

After dinner Daddy took a shower and slid into bed naked. He turned on his side to face me. I turned to face him. placing my hand on his hairy chest, teasing his nipples.

"Daddy, can we talk for a while before we go to sleep?"

"Sure, anything in particular? He asked.

"Yeah, would you tell me more about Aunt Diane?"

Daddy just looked at me and was quiet, he was silent. I knew he was thinking of what to say.

Then I asked, "Why did you say I bring back competitive feelings for mom about Aunt Diane and Uncle Bernie and now you?"

Daddy's eyes closed and then he turned on his back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Daddy?"

"Sara, It's a long story." Daddy said.

"We have time, tell me. Please. "I said.

"With Aunt Diane, it was the first time I ever stepped out of our marriage..." Daddy began.

I cut him off, "You mean cheated?"

"Yes, the first time I cheated." He admitted.

I waited for him to continue. it seemed hard for him to talk about all of this, but I wanted to know more.

"Daddy, I'm not judging you. Mom had a history with Uncle Bernie, and she wasn't always innocent either, I'm on your side. I just wanna know more about you, and what really turns you on." I told him.

"Okay, Sara. Before Diane seduced me, I had already seen movies of girls with cocks and I found them exciting. I had no idea whether they wanted to be a girl, or just wanted to dress like them, I had no idea and really didn't give a shit. I always thought of myself as straight, but they were so feminine and they had a cock, which confused my fantasy about all of it," Daddy said, still looking up at the ceiling.

"So it turned you on Daddy? I asked as I slipped my hand over to rest on Daddy's cock. It was hard.

Daddy moaned as I squeezed it. I moved closer and threw my thigh over Daddy's legs. My mouth was next to his ear.

"So you like girls like me, don't you Daddy?

Daddy nodded, still looking up at the ceiling.

Slowly I began stroking his cock. It pulsed. The head was wet and my clit was rubbing against his thigh.

"So, Aunt Diane, I hear she had a big clitty, is that right, Daddy?"

"Yes, she was very large." Daddy said as he moaned.

"Uncle Bernie told me she was big, you know, down here," I said, as I squeezed Daddy's cock.

Daddy jumped and moaned. He turned his head and looked at me. I knew I had him and he would share more if I asked.

"Daddy, Did you suck Auntie Diane's clitty?"

Daddy nodded his head. I felt his cock pulse again. The head was really wet. My hand was drenched.

"Daddy, do you like sucking girlie cock?" I asked as his cock pulsed in my hand again.

"Oooooooh, Daddy, you do!"

"Daddy, do you wanna suck your little girls clitty? Do you Daddy?"

Daddy nodded, as I threw my legs over his chest, straddling him, I laid my clitty at his lips.

"Open your mouth Daddy, take your little girls clit, will you suck my clitty Daddy!"

Daddy licked the tip and then took me in his mouth. It was amazing knowing Daddy was a cock sucker too. I rose up on my knees and thrust forward, offering him more of my cock as he grabbed my bottom. My clit slid in and out of his mouth as I held onto the headboard. I was desperate to cum and even more desperate to make it last longer. I tried with all my stamina to hold back, but Daddy took my cock all the way in his mouth, the head pushing against his throat. He held me in place as I washed his throat with cum

I rolled to the side and faced him. For a moment he wouldn't look at me, then he turned and raised up on his elbow,

Looking down at me, he said, "Wow, that was something I've wanted to do since you moved in."

After the long day, Daddy turned over and quickly fell asleep. I reviewed the day and everything we experienced. I still didn't have all the answers I wanted from him, Aunt Diane, my mom, and what Daddy's job as a photographer really was, but I learned more than I knew yesterday.

I woke in the morning alone in bed. His side was cold, but still held his scent. There were a few cum stains on the sheets, remnants from the previous night. I was too lazy to strip the bed, so I walked to the kitchen naked and grabbed a cup of coffee that Daddy made before he left.

On the counter was a note. It read:

Sara,

Yesterday, I'm sure was held many revelations for you. You learned more about our family, and me than you knew before. I hope your opinion of me hasn't changed. Our worlds are not absolutes, as they are filled with contradictions and missteps that determine who we are and how we relate to each other. I hope I have not disappointed you.

My relationship with your Aunt Diane was a spontaneous event that was life changing for me and our family. Again I'm sorry it impacted your life in negative ways. Your mother and I had problems before all of this happened and It's doubtful we would have survived as a couple in spite of the fact that we loved each other.

I'm working in my studio today, which is the room where I photographed you yesterday. If you would like to come down this afternoon and watch the photo shoot, you are welcome to join me.

Love, Your Daddy.

I read the note and re-read it. I still had so many questions, my Daddy seemed to be so many things. I loved him sucking my cock, but wasn't it more from me being horny and needing another cum. I worried I had overstepped our boundaries and took control of him. I liked him having control, pushing me to try new things, making me more vulnerable. I loved being the slut. I realized we all have our own unique vulnerabilities and I didn't want or need to push Daddy towards his.

I decided to be a good girl and clean the house, wash the dishes, strip the bed, and do the wash. It was a pleasure to act as Daddy's house wife. I know Daddy would never consider me his wife, but as long as I'm staying with him, I knew contributing to our home was necessary.

I gathered the laundry and began putting the clothes in the washer. One of the items was a pair of Daddy's briefs. I loved how looked in them and how his fat cock bulged the front. I brought them to my face, pressing them against my nose. His manly scent was strong and pungent. I felt my clit pulse. His scent was intoxicating.

Now that it was noon, I needed to shower and get dressed to meet Daddy for the photo shoot. My mind wandered in a frenzy wondering what it would be like seeing Daddy photographing someone else. Who would it be, a man, a woman, or someone like me. It seemed Daddy liked girls like me.

I decided on a short sundress that flared over my hips. It was white with thin spaghetti straps. I looked at myself in the mirror and I had to say I looked hot. I needed to make daddy proud. My clit was excited, not hard, but could be if the wind blew under my dress. I had a laugh, thinking about that old cliche. I decided on wearing no panties, I wanted to look good, but still remain the naughty girl I was known to be. The last choice was shoes. I decided on a pair of heels that Uncle Bernie gave me from Aunt Diane's closet. They were a bit tall, so I knew I would need to walk slow, but they did fabulous things for my calves. I did a final check of my make up, my eyes looked perfect.

I slowly descended the stairs to the studio's door. "I thought to myself, mission accomplished, if I can negotiate those stairs, I can walk anywhere." I knocked on the door and a a male about my age answered.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"I'm Sara, Adam's daughter, he wanted me to come down this afternoon."

"Of course, come right in, he's just beginning the shoot, come in and have a seat on one of the couches."

He extended his arm, resting his hand on my back as he guided me to the couch. Daddy looked over and smiled. I smiled back and blew him a kiss with my hand. Everybody in the room looked my way. There was a girl standing on the circular podium dressed in garter belt, stockings, panties and a bra. She has a substantial bulge in her panties. She was a bit older than me. I marveled at her breasts which spilled out of the shelf bra. The bra supported her breasts, but exposed her pink nipples. I was envious. I wished I had breasts, I wished I appeared more feminine. It was eating away at me.

Jane was there as was Peter. Jane was busy, fitting and adjusting the lingerie on the model and Peter was making comments regarding how she should pose. Daddy was taking photos.

I wondered about the model and how old she was. I looked like a bad amateur compared to her. I looked like a sad cross-dresser, I was feeling depressed and out of place. The boy who showed me came and sat next to me.

"Adam said you'd be stopping by, I was looking forward to meeting you, by the way my name is Bryan" He said.

He smiled at me as I said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Bryan. What do you do?"

I help Adam, your father with the shoots, I also work with Jane. Do you know Jane?"

I nodded I did. "Yes, I know Jane, and her niece Carly."

"Your father speaks about you often, all good of course."

I smiled back. I thought to myself, "What would he have told Bryan about me and why?"

Bryan was cute in a boyish way. He was slim with a swimmers build and dressed in tight jeans which accentuated a certain bulge in the front of his pants. I was secretly dying to know what he was hiding behind that zipper. Just thinking about it made my clit pulse.

"Can I get you something to drink?" He asked.

I shook my head no and smiled back at him. His smile was infectious.

"You know, your Dad is very proud of you," Bryan said as he looked at me and again smiled.

I nodded, "Really?"

I wondered when that began? Did he always speak of me? Or was Bryan just trying to get under my dress and see what I had hidden there, as I looked more like a boy in a dress.

"He has always had really nice things to say about you, especially after you moved in with him."

I nodded again, not sure how to take all this nice talk.

All of a sudden tears were running down my cheeks. I wasn't sobbing, but I was confused, and feeling inadequate in my looks compared to the model posing with the beautiful breasts. I looked down at my lap, unable to look Bryan in the eye.

Bryan lifted my chin and looked at me, "Sara, you're beautiful, you're very sexy too. You are. Come with me. come on."

Bryan grabbed my hand firmly and pulled me to my feet. For some odd reason I went with him, I didn't resist. Bryan ushered me into a restroom. He dabbed my cheeks with tissues and then kissed one cheek and then the other. He smiled at me again, that crazy infectious smile. He made me laugh.

"I hate you!" I said.

"Why?"

"You make me smile, you made me laugh when I'm crying." I said with a pouting face. and then stuck out my tongue at him."

Bryan seemed to be a genuinely nice guy. Stepping forward he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I tried not to press my body into him, knowing my clit would grind against him.

"Relax Sara, take a breath, exhale. Don't compare yourself to the girl out there, she's been on hormones for years and she makes her living as a Transgender model and actress. She's at the top of her game for now, but she's a bitch. No one likes working with her, especially your father.

"Really? Wow! It's just that I want so bad to look more feminine. I want to live my life as a girl." I said, as I began crying again.

Bryan held me for what seemed like along time. We swayed with each other to the music coming from the other room.

He made me feel special, he was tender and caring. I knew I was a mess, a confused, conflicted mess. Bryan's hands fell from around me as I stepped back and sat down on a toilet seat.

"Stand up Sara, lets go check out the shoot." he said.

I looked up at Bryan who was smiling at me again. There was something about this boy that intrigued me. He was the first male is so long who did not come on to me. He didn't touch me sexually and didn't play the macho game of how he was going to fuck me. His smile was pure and genuine, was he really that or after working in with porn models and actresses, was he as jaded as the industry appeared?

Brian and I returned to watch the shoot. The model Jasmine had changed outfits and was now wearing another bra with a garter belt and stockings. The ensemble did not include panties, so her very large clit stood straight up in front of her as Jane adjusted the garters and stockings. I watched as Jane did her adjusting as her eyes were drawn to the large clit hanging inches from her cheek.

Bryan leaned over and asked, "What do you think is going through Jane's mind right now?

I laughed at his question, and said, "I'm sure she's thinking about that large thing in front of her. That thing has to be at least 9 inches or more. My jaw would be sore after sucking it. and my ass would be torn up."

Bryan looked at me and whispered, "I didn't know you were that kind of girl."

Ooooooh. I loved a challenge, I loved proving myself in sexual ways. My clit was standing straight up and I wanted Bryan in whatever way he needed me. I grabbed him by his shirt sleeve and attempted to pull him back to the restroom where we had just been. Just before I opened the door, he stopped me.

"Sara, follow me."

In the darkness of the corridor I followed my new friend to another room. Bryan took a key from his pocket and opened the door. Once the dim lights were turned on, I could see the room was an office with a loveseat.

Bryan turned to me and said, "We can talk in here, it's a bit quiet and more private.

He then locked the door and sat down on the loveseat. He padded his hand on the adjacent cushion, urging me to sit next to him. I thought is was nice he he wasn't being demanding like so many other men would be, but I was feeling sexy and hungry for something more exciting. I stood in front of him, my dress tented towering over him in my heels. I watched his facial expressions as I moved back and forth, my clit swaying under the dress. He showed me that lovely smile again as he nudged the front of his pants. I could see a nice bulge hiding behind his zipper.

"Come sit by me, Sara."

I shook my head and continued swaying side to side. Slowly I raised my dress a little more as Bryan sat back. His eyes were riveted on my legs as I teased him. I saw a shyness in him as he tried hiding his hard cock with his hand. I watched as his hand ever so slightly squeezed himself, attempting to hide his actions. I knew he liked what he was seeing and was excited by the anticipation of possibly seeing more. After seeing Jasmine with her big clit, I was impressed that Bryan was so aroused by me.

"Do you like this Bryan? Do you? You wanna see more of me?" I asked.

Bryan nodded.

"Are you really as innocent as you seem?" I teased as I pulled on my dress to rise up just under my balls.

Bryan shrugged his shoulders and blushed. Bryan worked for my father and Jane, he wasn't what I would ever consider innocent. But he didn't appear to be one of those Dominant macho guys either, there was something about him that still captured the aura of boyish innocence, he had a vulnerability about him that allowed you to be honest and genuine with him. I thought to myself, is this real, or some weird act to get with Daddies daughter?

"You know Bryan, I'm one of the girls, I'm one of those girls that has some extra parts."

The tease was making me as crazy as it seemed to making him. My clit was hard and I could feel it whetting my dress. If it wasn't for being white the stain would be far more obvious, Bryan's hand had not left the front of his pants and he nervously still glanced between the hem of my dress and my face. He didn't want to miss the reveal, if there was to be one. And I told myself, there was certainly gonna be one.

I spun around hoping he would get a quick peek of my smooth round bottom, and then I stopped facing away, as I reached down to touch the floor. I heard him inhale and hold it as I looked back at him from between my spread legs. My balls hung nicely, as I pulled my dress father up my butt. My cheeks parted slightly, exposing my puckered tight fuck hole. I abruptly turned and raised my dress to my waist. My hard clit stood straight up, and was pulsing and twitching with ever beat of my excited heart.

"Oh my!" Bryan sighed.

"I told you I had extra parts too, just like Jasmine."

Bryan stumbled with his words, "Sa...Sara, your clit is lovely, so much lovelier than Jasmine's."

"Really? Hers is so much bigger, hers makes me feel inadequate," I relied, holding back a grin.

I stepped closer, inches from Bryan. He leaned back on the loveseat, extending the distance between us.

"Are you playing hard to get?" I asked in a sexy tone.

Bryan once again smiled at me and asked, "Is this what you really want Sara?

"Yes, Bryan, that's exactly what I want."

12