The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 01

Story Info
First time love can be scary. Incest? That’s another story.
25.3k words
4.65
13k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maonaigh, one of my favorite authors on Literotica, requested a story about Anna, the "Lady in Red." Here is her story. This is part one of a four-part story.

Note: Sinéad is pronounced shin-AYD - Ciara is pronounced KEE-ra - 'Sia is pronounced sh-AH

© 2023 Candy_Kane54

May 1964

Having survived the Cuban Missile Crisis and the assassination of President Kennedy, it was a relief to be done with high school. Graduation was coming up this Friday, and I had to practice my Valedictorian speech that I'd be giving. Considering what had happened to me nearly three years ago, it was a miracle that I had graduated with my class, let alone that I was class Valedictorian. When I saw my name, Anna Marie O'Reilly, at the top of the list, I teared up thinking about that event and its aftermath, thanking God that my family had been there for me every step of the way.

Even my Church had been there for me. Father William had done a yeoman's job to get an adoption agency to help me once I decided to give up my babies when they were born. Afterward, he counseled me and encouraged me to go through with my confirmation ceremony, telling me that in the eyes of God, I was still an innocent and would be welcomed into His house. I'll never forget his kindness and understanding, restoring my faith in humanity.

While I carried my pregnancy to term, I stayed with my mother's little sister, Aunt Sinéad, who was only ten years older than me and lived in Powhatan County, the next county over from ours. She was a teacher and ensured that I kept up with my studies so I could rejoin my classmates in high school when I started my junior year.

I had trouble getting around when I was so heavy with child, being only 5'0" and carrying twins. When my feet and legs started cramping up, Aunt Sinéad was there to massage them. I really enjoyed her soft touch and never missed a chance to have her massage me when offered. After everything she had done for me, I asked her to be my sponsor for my confirmation.

When I returned to school, it took a couple of weeks to reintegrate with my classmates, having to remember the excuse for my absence for most of my sophomore year. The story was that I had taken sick and had to stay at a sanatorium to recover. After assuring everyone that I was no longer ill, they accepted me back without a fuss. I hated lying to everyone, but the alternative would have been far worse. Interestingly enough, I wasn't the only girl in my graduating class that had spent some time away from school in a sanatorium before graduation. I poured myself into my studies and participated in the Glee club after school. Thanks to Aunt Sinéad, I had kept up with my classmates and was at the top of my class. I maintained that position all the way to graduation.

September 1964

Unlike most girls in my class, I concentrated on math and science instead of Home Economics because I wanted a college degree. I applied for and received several scholarships and applied to several universities where I would work on getting a business degree. I was accepted to several top universities and, after much deliberation and with the support of my parents, decided to attend Penn State's main campus at State College, Pennsylvania.

The move to State College wasn't as scary as it could have been since I had already experienced having to move away from home when I stayed with Aunt Sinéad. My parents came with me and helped move my personal items into my dorm room. After teary hugs from both of them, I watched them drive away. I turned back, entered my room, and started putting my belongings away. My roommate had yet to show up, so I chose the bed and desk on the right side as mine. Before I was finished, I was hungry, so I went out searching for the Student Union to get something to eat.

By the time I got back, my roommate had shown up. Her parents were leaving as I walked up, so I introduced myself. She introduced herself as Alessia (call me 'Sia) Falcone, and when I took her hand in mine, I was struck by the contrast between us. While I was a redhead with sapphire blue eyes and very fair skin, Alessia had raven black hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin that I was sure wouldn't burn after just one minute in the sun as mine was wont to do. We stood there grinning at each other, our eyes running over each other's bodies while our hand-holding continued. I loved the feel of her hand in mine, and loved that she was the same height as I was, so I didn't have to crane my neck to look her in the eye like I did with nearly everyone else.

My heart fluttered, and my breath caught in my throat before I let go of her hand. I nervously tucked my hair behind my left ear as I fought the urge to reach over and tuck a stray lock of her hair behind her ear. Alessia's eyes followed my hand before she reached up and tucked her hair behind her ear. Before I melted into a puddle of goo, I asked, "Do you need any help putting your things away, 'Sia?"

"That would be nice, Anna," Alessia replied. "I can help you, too," she added shyly.

"Thanks, 'Sia. I could use your help," I said, smiling widely.

By the time we finished putting our things away, we had told each other our life stories. I felt so comfortable with Alessia that I even told her about my rape. When I did, her eyes got big and shiny from unshed tears as she pulled me in for a hug. We cried together, and I loved the feel of her breasts crushed against mine. Her breath on my neck raised goosebumps, and for the first time in my life, I felt some heat in my pussy, and my nipples started aching in a way I had never felt before.

I noticed that the little hairs on Alessia's neck were standing up and that she was in no hurry to break our hug. We both started breathing a little heavier, and I turned my head enough so that my lips lightly grazed Alessia's neck. I heard her pull in a sharp breath and then felt her lips graze my neck. The shock from that touch zinged through my body, making me lightly gasp.

We pulled back and separated, not daring to look at each other for the moment. I turned and pretended to be sorting my clothes in my dresser. At the same time, I tried to assimilate the feelings I had felt while hugging Alessia. She was apparently doing the same, and it was quiet for a minute or two. I thought about the feelings I had just experienced.

Before the rape, I imagined I'd feel like this when a boy held me and professed his love for me. Since the rape, I never felt the need to chase after boys and rebuffed any boy's attempt to be near me. Now my feelings have been re-ignited, and it was with another girl. I had some things to sort out, but now wasn't the time.

Not wanting things to be awkward, I turned toward Alessia and asked, "Want to go over and check out the ...?"

At that exact moment, Alessia turned and asked, "How about we go over and check out the ...?"

We both stopped and started laughing at ourselves. Alessia had a nice sultry laugh that made my whole body tingle. In contrast, my higher-pitched laugh harmonized nicely with hers. I saw a flustered look flash over her face, quickly replaced with a smile as I smiled at her.

After a beat, we once again started asking at the same time, "Want to ...?" and started laughing even harder.

Before it got out of hand, I pointed to Alessia and, covering my mouth to stifle a laugh, said, "You first."

Alessia smiled and asked, "How about we go over and check out the Student Union?"

"Sounds like a good idea," I said. We got our purses and locked our dorm room before heading to the Student Union. We walked side-by-side, and every once in a while, our shoulders would lightly bump, and each time, a pulse went through my body, making me warm and tingly. After each bump, I'd look over at her at the same time she looked over at me. Her dark expressive eyes were dilated, and I was sure mine were the same. We'd both quickly look away and walk in silence for a bit before starting to talk again.

Orientation would take place this coming weekend, but we strolled around the campus to see what we could see. We checked out the Student Union together. I showed her the cafeteria where we could use our meal tickets to get our food. There weren't many students on campus yet since returning students wouldn't be coming in until next week, so we ended up back in our room in practically no time.

We talked more about ourselves, and Alessia asked how I had felt giving birth, looking away and blushing when she said I didn't look like I had ever been pregnant. My whole body tingled at her words, so I told her the intimate details about my pregnancy, telling her how it felt to carry all that weight around. I told her how my Aunt Sinéad had helped me get back in shape after giving birth, showing me the exercises to tighten everything back up. By the time I returned home to start school, I had lost all of the weight I had gained and enjoyed the exercise regime, continuing it to this day. I was proud of how my body looked, and Alessia's confirming words made me feel good.

Alessia expressed an interest in joining me the next time I wanted to exercise. I promised to show her the exercises and exercise with her whenever she wanted. We talked until it was time for dinner. Alessia asked me if I ever thought about my babies, and I teared up when I told her that I thought about them every day, wondering where they were and how they were doing. Alessia pulled me into a hug and held me until I stopped crying. After that, we went over to the cafeteria and got our food. There were a few more new students in the Student Union. Some of the boys came over to introduce themselves but, like me, Alessia didn't show any interest in chatting them up. Still, being polite, we acknowledged them before returning to our conversation.

We returned to our room and settled in for the night. I had a book to read, and Alessia pulled out her crochet and worked on the doily she was making. To be honest, I had a hard time reading my book because I kept glancing over at Alessia, remembering how it had felt to have her body pressed against mine. Alessia caught me looking a couple of times, and I yanked my gaze away, but not before seeing a quick smile flit across her lips. I tried to concentrate on my reading but found I was reading the same paragraph repeatedly and still not remembering what I had read.

Finally, I just gave up reading and sat on my bed, my legs crossed under me, and watched Alessia crochet. I was fascinated by how her fingers flew as the doily she was crocheting grew. Alessia would glance up at me occasionally, and finally, she stopped and asked, "What?"

"Oh, I'm just fascinated by what you're doing, 'Sia," I answered. Trying to justify my fascination, I asked, "Do you think you could teach me how to do that someday?" Of course, I already knew how to do rudimentary crocheting, having spent a lot of time doing that while staying with my Aunt Sinéad, but I had never done anything as elaborate as what Alessia was doing. Besides, any excuse to spend time with Alessia would be time well spent.

"I'd be happy to, Anna," Alessia replied, stopping and smiling widely.

That smile made my whole body thrill, and I had to smother a gasp as my chest tightened and my heart started beating like a trip hammer. To cover my reaction, I faked a yawn before smiling back and said, "Well, it's getting close to my bedtime."

Alessia smiled and said, "You're probably right. It's been a long day, after all."

We then changed into our pajamas and donned our robes, gathered up our toiletries, and headed out to the community bathroom to get ready for bed. This was new to us, so preparing for bed took longer than usual. A couple of other girls were in the bathroom with us, and we exchanged shy smiles. When I was done, I waited for Alessia to finish, watching her apply the cold cream to her face. Our eyes met in the mirror, and Alessia smiled at me before finishing her toilet.

We walked back to our room, and I ensured the door was locked before we removed our robes and got in our beds. I turned off the nightlight after we exchanged "Good nights!" and rolled over to face the wall. I quickly fell asleep, remembering my earlier discussion with Alessia about my rape ...

... I was getting tired of everyone around me acting like they were walking on eggshells, especially once I found out I was pregnant. It had been bad enough before that having to go to school and pretending nothing had happened to me, hiding my pain and shame from all of my school friends. Mom immediately took me out of school, telling them I was sick and had to go away to get better, and sent me off to live with my Aunt Sinéad, not wanting anyone to find out about my actual condition. Aunt Sinéad was charming and took me in without any reservations.

That first night was scary, probably because It would be the first time I stayed somewhere away from home for more than a day or two. When I fell asleep, I dreamed about the rape and woke up screaming. Aunt Sinéad came running into my bedroom, crawled into bed with me, and held me while I cried. I felt so warm and safe in her arms, spooned against her. I eventually stopped crying and fell asleep, remembering Aunt Sinéad whispering, "Shh, mo mhuirnín," and rocking me ...

... I woke up and heard a small whimper coming from across the room. It was still dark, so I knew it was the middle of the night. I rolled out of bed and padded over to Alessia's bed to check on her. Without even thinking about it, I crawled into bed with Alessia and pulled her into my arms, whispering, "It's okay, 'Sia, I've got you."

Alessia's body shook as she silently cried. I just held her and whispered, "Shh, mo mhuirnín," over and over until she finally stopped shaking and fell asleep. I continued to hold her for a while, trying to assimilate the feelings I was experiencing while holding Alessia close to me. My body was sending signals I had never felt before as I felt Alessia's breath gently wafting across my cheek as she quietly snored in my arms.

I eased my way out of Alessia's bed and got back into mine, my body still sending me signals I wasn't familiar with. As I lay under the covers, thinking about how it felt to hold Alessia in my arms, my left hand came up and massaged my left breast. The stimulus made my nipple ache, causing it to harden, scoring my palm. My right hand snaked down between my thighs and palmed my mound. I started rolling my hips, trying to get more pressure against my hand. My pussy started burning, and I pressed my thighs together and started breathing harder.

My nipple ached so much that I started massaging it, loving the impulses spearing through my body. My hand pressing against my mound was doing the same thing. With no notice, my whole body thrummed and spasmed as an incredible feeling of euphoria spread through my body. I stifled a loud gasp, not wanting to wake Alessia, and I lay there, wallowing in the sensations running through my body. I eventually got my breathing under control and fell back asleep, thoughts of the feelings I felt holding Alessia in my arms dancing in my head.

When I woke, Alessia was already sitting up in her bed, apparently waiting for me to wake up. When she saw I was awake, she smiled and said, "Good morning, Anna. Did you sleep well?"

I sat up and stretched, thrusting my chest out as I did so, noticing that Alessia was trying not to stare. I smiled and said, "Yes, I did, 'Sia. How about you?"

Alessia looked down shyly and said, "I had trouble getting to sleep, but once I did, I slept fine. Thank you."

I didn't ask her what she thanked me for, assuming it was because I had held her until she stopped crying and fell asleep. We donned our robes, grabbed our toiletries, and headed to the bathroom to prepare for the day.

We spent the day exploring the campus, meeting our dorm mates, and discussing our future plans. Alessia told me this was her first time away from home, and I realized she probably cried last night from homesickness. It was a lovely day; before we knew it, it was night, and we had to get ready for bed.

Just like the previous night, I woke to the sounds of whimpering and sobbing coming from Alessia's bed. I crawled into bed with Alessia, took her in my arms, and comforted her, repeatedly saying, "Shh, mo mhuirnín," until she fell asleep. Again, the feel of her body against mine sent signals to my body that I started to recognize as desire. I eased out of Alessia's bed and back into mine, again having to relieve myself before falling back asleep. My dreams were erotic, and Alessia played a prominent role in them.

This continued on through orientation and the start of classes. Each night, I'd end up in Alessia's bed, comforting her until she fell asleep. Each day, Alessia would thank me without saying what for, and we grew closer. Alessia spent time each night after our homework was done teaching me how to crochet. We'd sit on her bed or mine on crossed legs facing each other, our knees occasionally touching as Alessia patiently taught me the more elaborate stitches used to crochet doilies.

Friday night came, and after a tough week of classes, Alessia and I were looking forward to a relaxing weekend. We had plans to go into town and do some shopping. We spent the evening planning for Saturday's activities while crocheting. We got ready for bed and turned in as usual when we started getting tired. Again, I ended up in Alessia's bed, comforting her until she fell asleep. Unlike previous nights, Alessia had a grip on my pajama top this time, so I couldn't quickly ease away and get back to my bed.

I fell asleep despite the feelings that zinged through my body from holding Alessia's body next to mine. My dreams were arousing and revolved around my time with Aunt Sinéad. Those feelings got so intense that I woke up, forgetting I was still in Alessia's bed. As I slowly recalled where I was, I became aware of a suckling sound. When I opened my eyes in the dim light, I saw that Alessia was still sleeping but had captured the tip of the collar of my pajama top between her lips and was suckling it.

Alessia's left arm was draped over my ribs, and I could feel her hand against my back, flexing in time with her suckling. As I watched her lips, my nipples started aching and hardening. I pictured her lips on one of my nipples and her hand gently massaging the other. That imagery made my chest tighten, and my breath catch. I softly moaned as I realized how badly I wanted that to happen.

I carefully leaned in and softly nuzzled Alessia's cheek as I tightened my arms around her. She shifted, still asleep, hooking her left leg over my legs, further entangling us together. Since there was no way I'd be able to get out of Alessia's bed and back to my own now, I surrendered to the inevitable and laid my head back on the pillow, and shortly fell back asleep.

I woke up with Alessia spooned up against me. Alessia wriggled into me and said, "Good morning, Anna."

Since Alessia didn't seem upset that I was in bed with her, I simply replied, "Good morning, 'Sia. Did you sleep well?"

Alessia wriggled into me again, sighing, and said, "Yes, I did, Anna. Thank you."

"For what, 'Sia?" I asked.