Girl Friend Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued sex adventures in swing/sex clubs, story 2.
2.3k words
4.04
5.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of our adventures, these are all true stories, only a few details are changed to protect privacy where needed.

Tracey and I visit a swinger club in a Midwest state, we will call it Club X for privacy reasons, this became our primary club during our time together.

We arrive at Club X around 9:30pm and there is a nice crowd already dancing and partying, we drop off our bottles and get set-up with drinks, finding a seat at the bar. Whenever we walk into a room, we attract attention because we are both very tall and Tracey is beautiful. Me, I'm ok, dressed nice and just proud to have Tracey on my arm.

The environment is very sexual, the bartenders are dressed for sex (at this time) and the women are mostly wearing nice dresses, like Tracey. Tracey has on a knee length black skirt, a black top that is very revealing and no panties or bra. Her hair was perfect, and she looked amazing.

We are enjoying our drinks and I suggest we take a spin through the club. Off we go to see what's going on in the other areas. Down a short set of steps past the tables and dance floor we move through the club, casually hellos to those smiling at us. Through the hallway to past the locker room, small store carrying toys, lube and condoms, past the hot tubs and shower room into the back bar area. We grab a seat and check out the huge playroom with the stacks of 12-14 mattresses, 8-10 side playrooms and videos showing porn. There are 1-2 couples in the room playing and we watch for a bit before moving onto the other areas.

Around the corner past the 'private' rooms on the right and the open room in front of us, couples making out all around us, their hand are grabbing and rubbing body parts as the evening heats up. Turning left we go past the multi-level room on the left, the faux-medical room on the right and we pause at the room with the elevated chair with stir-ups where a man is on his knees eating the pussy of the woman in the chair. She is staring down at him as he licks and sucks on her pussy and clit. We are literally no more than 2 feet from her face in the window watching. Tracey is squirming a bit as she watches, and the two women make eye contact. The woman smiles at Tracey as we watch, she smiles back. I move behind Tracey and start cupping her breasts while she watches. Slowly, I pull down her top to expose her B cups and thick nipples for the woman, she reacts to what she is seeing as I play with her tits and pinch and pull her nipples. The woman is staring at Tracey, and she starts thrashing about as she erupts in a huge squirting orgasm that soaks her man and splashes the window.

Tracey has never seen a woman cum like that and she wants to know how that happened and what it felt like. I tell her that we can talk to them later after they get cleaned up.

We go from there past the restrooms and up the small stairs back to the main bar which is now packed with people, it's around 10:30 and the party is in full swing! I estimate that there are 200-250 people in the club and the dance floor is getting crowded. We find a table by the dance floor, drop our drinks and out to the floor to dance.

Dancing with Tracey always gets me worked-up and I love feeling her body on mine, we grind and touch, and feel and kiss, our energy level is now beginning to rock, and my cock is hard and pressing against my jeans. Tracey is rubbing my cock through my pants, and I tease her about sucking my cock right here on the dance floor in front of everyone, "You should get on your knees right here and suck my cock baby."

Tracey smiles this little devilish smile and says, "You don't think I will do you?"

I just laughed and said, "Baby, it would be hot if you did but, everyone would watch you, do you want to be seen by all of these people on your knees?"

Tracey thought about it for a moment and got close to me, she kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth. I grabbed her by the back of her neck and pulled her close and kissed her hard and she responded by undoing my belt with one hand and reaching for my zipper with the other. I released her and stepped back just a bit and watched as she looked into my eyes as she dropped to her knees... her eyes never left mine. She undid the button on my jeans and pulled them down a bit. The couples dancing next to us started to slow and turn to watch. Tracey never stopped staring at me. I was not wearing underwear, so it took just a little effort to free my cock, popping out right at her face. The other couples and the people seated near the floor watched as Tracey grabbed my cock and began stroking it, licking the head, licking my balls before she smiled and began sucking on me. Tracey took me into her mouth and devoured my cock, forcing it into her mouth and throat, she held her head down for a bit then pulled off catching her breath.

Staring up at me, Tracey said, "Are people watching?"

"Yes, people are indeed watching you baby, look around."

Tracy turned slightly and saw another woman stroking the cock of a man nearby as they both watched, she said "Looks like I am an inspiration!"

"Indeed, an inspiration and a surprise for me! I'm enjoying this so keep going." I said as I pulled her head back to my cock and she proceeded to suck and deepthroat me for a couple of minutes until I pulled her up to kiss her.

I 'reassembled' as best I could with a very hard dick now. As we moved through the crowd women were hugging Tracey and high-fiving her, guys were fist-bumping me and making various comments about how lucky I was. I agreed with them.

We went back to the bar for another round of drinks and found a table by the dance floor with a couple around our age and asked if they minded if we join them. They were happy to have us sit with them. Steve and Amy were around our age, dressed nicely, not nearly as tall as us but very nice. We made small talk for a bit, learned about each other, and had nice time. A song came on and Amy jumped up to dance, as she stood up her very short dress rode up revealing no underwear and a shaved pussy! Tracey laughed and said, "Amy, your pussy is showing!"

To which Amy replied, "Yes, I know, I can't keep this dress down and Steve loves it that way!"

We spent a bit more time watching Amy dance and when she came back to the table Tracey reached over and hugged her saying, "You are awesome, I love how you don't even care about people seeing your pussy!"

Amy said, "Look who's talking! I could never give Steve a blow job in public like you did." The girls laughed and Steve and kind of did that, 'you wanna go play' thing? Off we went to the big playroom with our new friends.

Entering the playroom there was a lot of activity happening, many couples engaged in fucking or sucking or eating, girls on girls, couples swapping, and we found a few seats on a couch near the wall that we grabbed quickly. Tracey was beyond horny and wasted no time in getting back on her knees in front of me. I pulled off my shoes and pants, and she started sucking again. Amy was on her knees blowing Steve, right beside Tracey. At some point I was mostly naked and succeeded in getting Tracey's clothes off, Steve & Amy likewise had removed their clothes and changed positions, Amy was on the couch and Steve was eating her pussy.

While Steve was playing with his wife, he was also rubbing Tracey's ass and legs, and Amy was reaching over and playing with my nipples. I wanted to fuck Tracey, so I pulled her up and had her kneel on the couch facing the away from me (and facing the windows in the playroom). I slid into her, and she cried out as I stretched her soaking wet cunt. Amy reached over and started pulling and pinching Tracey's nipples as I fucked her. Steve jumped up and started fucking Amy. There we both were with a room full of mattresses fucking on a couch!

Tracey leaned over and kissed Amy and started playing with her nipples (she knows this drives me crazy) and I increased my pounding into her. Steve asked Amy to stand up for a second and she did, Steve dropped onto the couch and pulled Amy onto him so she could ride him... and so he could play with Tracey's tits.

I pulled out and Tracey spun around and cleaned my cock of her pussy with her mouth, I pulled her to her feet and kissed her, I love the taste of pussy on Tracey's lips.

I dropped down on the couch and Amy reached over and grabbed my cock and started stroking it as Tracey watched me closely. She got down and started licking my balls while Amy played with me, I only allowed that to happen for a minute or so because I wanted back in Tracey's pussy. Pulling her up I spun her around and had her straddle me, I played with her pussy and teased her.

"UUUGHHH, Stop!! Fuck me, NOW, no more teasing please!!" she cried out.

I reached between her legs and spread her cunt and said, "Baby, slowly drop down and fuck me." Riding me reverse cowboy now Tracey rocked and bounced on my cock, fucking me and getting her fill. She was crying out about how good it felt.

Couples were fucking all around us, the sounds of sex were loud, and we were contributing to the noises, skin slapping skin, grunts and moans and sounds of pleasure... I started to feel like I was about to cum and asked Tracey to stop. She pulled off me and as she did Amy grabbed my cock again and said, "Can you fuck me please?"

I looked at Amy and said, "That is Tracey's call, not mine. If Tracey says yes then sure, I will be happy to fuck you for a bit but, I won't cum in you, that is for Tracey alone."

Amy looked at Tracey and asked her if she would allow me to fuck her. Tracey looked to me and I gave her a look that said I really did not want to do that right now so Tracey said, "Amy, that cock is mine for the night so, maybe another time." And gave her a hug and kiss.

I had Tracey lay on the couch, legs up and give me access to her pussy. I slid back into her and began pounding that pussy deep, over and over, deep thrusts into that sloppy wet pussy that was leaking cum everywhere now. Tracey is crying out for me to stop because she is cumming (she gets super sensitive when she cums) and I can't stop, I'm too close myself.

Tracey pushes her legs down and is quivering and shaking on the couch. As I attempt to touch her, she pushes me away, she just needs a second to come down. I stand above her watching as she continues shaking, her orgasm subsiding and I am stroking my cock.

As Tracey regains her strength she recovers and sits on the edge of the couch and says, "Damn, what the hell?? That was amazing!"

I smile at her and give her a kiss and say, "I'm glad you enjoyed that baby, I love you."

"I love you too!" Tracey replied as she reached out for my cock. "Now, give me your cum, I need it."

Tracey leaned in and started sucking my cock and tickling my balls. As she did, Amy reached between her legs to touch Tracey's pussy and Steve played with Tracey's nipples. Tracey reacted with enthusiasm and sucked and jerked my cock bringing me right to the edge.

I pulled her off of me and said, "Open your mouth baby, give me your tongue." I stroked my cock as Tracey licked my balls and the tip of my cum-leaking cock until I shouted, "Cumming!!"

Tracey moved her mouth to my cock and had her tongue out underneath it as a stream of cum spurt into her mouth, another landed on her lips and the rest dripped out on her tongue.

Amy was watching closely as I came, her face just inches from Tracey's. Amy leaned over and kissed Tracey and licked my cum from her face, they kissed again and both smiled and hugged.

Amy was working on Steve's cock, sucking, and stroking and begging him for his cum which Steve was happy to deposit in Amy's throat.

Exhausted now I needed a seat, and we began to get dressed or at least gather our clothes to head to the restroom to get cleaned up and dressed.

Tracey kept in contact with Amy for awhile but we never did see them again.

Club X became our 'go-to' spot and we had many adventures there, more stories to come.