Girl Friend Stories

Story Info
Stories of our adventures in sex clubs.
1.8k words
4.07
7.1k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are true stories from the past few years where my girlfriend and I were active in swinger clubs around the U.S. I (Jon) am 6'4" 230 lbs, in decent shape, very thick cut cock that is 7", she (Tracey) is 5'10" 175, beautiful green eyes, B cup tits with lovely nipples and shaved smooth pussy. We are both mature in our 50's. Now that those details are out of the way, onto the first story.

We were staying in Ft. Lauderdale at a lovely hotel on the beach. The weather had been gorgeous, we were having a great trip and the sex was spectacular! On Friday night we prepared for our visit to Trapeze. I dressed in a nice dark button-down shirt, dark jeans and dress shoes, Tracey wore a black skirt, black fishnet top, black bra underneath and a dark jacket. She was wearing heels as well, so she was at least 6' tall. Tracey had done her hair long curls and her makeup was super sexy, I had trouble not throwing her on the bed and devouring her before we left!

Down the escalator to the car and off we go around 9:30pm to the club. Arriving we find a parking spot and do the requisite paperwork, pay our fee and bring our drinks into the club. Our first impressions were very positive, we loved the vibe and found a couple of seats by the railing near the dance floor. Tracey looked amazing and was attracting attention of others in the club, both male and female. I was enjoying just being with her and the attention she was getting, we had a drink or two to loosen up and we kissed a few times, the sexual energy in the place was rising.

We left drinks at our spots and protected our chairs with Tracey's jacket to walk and explore the club. While walking around I reached over and pulled Tracey close to me and at the same time undid her bra. She was not very happy with me in that moment, but I said, "Baby, you have awesome nipples and I want to see them, you look amazing, and you can keep your shirt on just give me the bra." Tracey complied and we kissed and made out a bit as we wandered back to our seats, we see an attractive couple sitting next to us. He is around 5'10" in great shape, handsome and nicely dressed, she is maybe 5'4" very attractive, has short blonde hair, huge tits being held in a black dress, and she looks super sexy.

When we sit down, he (Tom) immediately comments on Tracey's looks and pays her compliments and so does his wife Jill. The women are sitting next to each other and occasionally touching legs or arms or shoulders as they talk and laugh. I ask Tracey to dance, and she follows me to the floor, as we dance, I ask her about Tom and Jill, she says "They are really nice, I like them."

I said, "Well, I think they want to play with you, I can tell by their looks and actions."

Tracey wasn't sure but asked anyway, "So, what do you want to do?'

I smiled and said, "Babe, I am into anything you are but, I am going to fuck you tonight here in this club so that is the only thing on the agenda." Tracey gave me the little look that she does when she is turned on and the song ended, we headed back to our seats.

Tom says, "Hey guess what, it's my birthday!" We high-five him and Tracey gives him a little hug and his hands wander down to her ass for a little squeeze. I said to him, "So, is it really your birthday or are you using that as an excuse to get a handful of ass?" (smiling and winking at him).

Jill leans over and says, "Yeah, it's really his birthday and this was where he wanted to go for the night." So, we all raised our glasses to Tom and toasted him.

Then, after the drink, Tom says, "You know what I want for my birthday? I want to suck Tracey's nipples!"

We all laughed, and I said, "Well there she is and there they are so, have at it!" And he did! He leaned over and lifted her shirt and sucked her left nipple while we (and those who were watching) watched. We all laughed, and I high fived him and said, "Well, it's not my birthday but you should probably share Jill's nipples with me, it seems only fair." Tom reached over and slipped her huge tits out of the top and presented them to me, and I dutifully liked and sucked her nipples as well.

Tracey watched and squirmed in her seat and said, "Can I touch them?"

"Please do." Said Jill and Tom. So, Tracey reached out and caressed one and then the other, pinching the nipples slightly. Tracey asked Jill, "Are you into girls?"

Jill replied, "I like women, their smell and the way they feel but I really only play with other women to make Tom happy, he loves it when I play with a woman."

Tracey leaned in and said, "Yeah, that's exactly the same for me." They giggled and talked a bit between themselves, and I caught Tom's eyes. He motioned like, 'wanna go in the back with us?' and I nodded. I told Tracey that we were going to go to the play area in the back with Tom & Jill and she smiled and said "ok."

At Trapeze there is a locker room where you remove all your clothes and store them in lockers, you grab a towel and that is what you are permitted to have in the back where sex is happening. There are three areas in the back, a bar area where people can mingle and hang out, a single guy area to the left and a couple's area to the right. In the couple's area there are a few smaller rooms you can use if you want privacy and a large playroom where people are having sex all over the place. We found a couple of seats in the play area and started making out again.

By now I was as horny as I could be and so ready to do Tracey! I had my hands all over her, I was sucking her nipples and playing with her pussy and getting her close to cumming. She got on her knees and started sucking my cock while Tom and Jill watched. Jill got on the floor and took Tom in her mouth and now both women were on their knees sucking our cocks at the same time. Tracey was also rubbing Jill's back and ass, sometimes reaching over to play with her nipples while still sucking my cock. At one point, Jill pulled off of Tom's cock and leaned over to Tracey and they kissed while holding on to our cocks, it was so sexy, they both got into it, rolling their tongues over each other. When they pulled apart Tracey smiled at me and went back down on my cock, sliding it into her throat.

Tom pulled Jill up and he had her lay back on the bench, he positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed in, Jill closed her eyes as he began to fuck her deeply. Tracey reached up and was massaging Tom's balls while he fucked Jill and smiling at me, she knows how much I love it when she is sexual with others. I grabbed her and laid her next to Jill, pushed her legs up and started eating her pussy, sliding my tongue up and down her slit letting my tongue touch her lovely asshole and back to her clit. I sucked and licked on that pussy until Tracey was writhing around and begging me to fuck her. I got up and placed the head of my cock right at her puffed up lips and slowly slid inside, stretching her nicely.

Tracey moaned and looked over at Jill as she was getting fucked and said "Don't you just love that first moment when a cock slides inside you?"

Jill said, "OMG, that is the best, I love that!"

Now both women were being fucked side by side and I started to really pound Tracey's cunt hard. Jill got up and they were watching us for a minute and then I felt a hand on my balls from behind, it was Jill, she was playing with my balls while I fucked Tracey. It felt amazing and I told Tracey, "Jill has my balls in her hands and it's going to make me cum if she doesn't stop!"

Tracey giggled and said, "Go ahead, fill me up, I want it!" But I was not ready to cum, I was having way too much fun!

After a few more minutes Tracey wanted to take a break, so we all got some waters and just relaxed together totally nude and not caring about the towels. At some point we all decided to go at it again and we were on the bench again playing. Tracey was on top of me, riding my cock, facing away from me. Jill was on top of Tom as well, riding him facing away. Tracey leaned back into me and I held her and played with her clit and nipples. Tracey reached over and slid her hand over Jill's pussy and started rubbing her pussy and feeling her clit while Tom had his cock in her.

Tracey said "Damn, she is soaked, feel her pussy."

Tom removed his cock and I joined Tracey as we both fingered Jill's beautiful pussy for a couple of minutes and she was indeed soaking wet. I fed Tracey Jill's juices and then we kissed again. I fucked Tracey for a few more minutes making her cum (I never did cum that night), and Tom fucked Jill but he went soft and offered me the opportunity to fuck her but Tracey was not comfortable with me doing that so, it was time to finish up for the night.

We all wandered back to the lockers, found our clothes, and got dressed (after wiping down a bit) and headed back to the now almost empty main room where food was being served. I had no idea what time it was, asked someone that had a watch and found out it was 2:30. We had been partying/playing for 5 hours! Exhausted we made our way back to the hotel and we did get Tom & Jill's contact info and made plans to get together again.

Highly recommend visiting Trapeze in Ft. Lauderdale, a very fun place!