Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 06

Story Info
Jennifer's humiliating rape and surrender.
1.4k words
4.44
10.9k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

I was licking my lips as I mentally stripped that rich cunt teasing bitch. Jennifer on the other hand looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

You could see the look of total terror as I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it to the floor, next came my T- shirt I was now naked from the waist up Jennifers mouth slightly opened as I flexed my biceps and kissed my two pistols.

As I approached her she made a mad dash for the door but I easily blocked her attempted escape by giving her a gut punch and then throwing her on the bed.

After that it was easy as most of the fight was out of her so I got a pair of large scissors that hung by the door and sat down on that rich cunts back and began cutting her black jacket in half, next I pulled her white blouse out from her pants and also cut them in half just like the jacket and finally despite Jennifers protests I snipped off the bra straps. Her clothes were now dangling from her sides as her back was completely naked.

As I stood up I couldn't help but notice how absolutely sexy and vulnerable she was, Looking down I was proud of my handiwork as everything was shredded except her white stretch pants, black helmet and matching black leather riding boots.

I stripped down to my white cotton panties and sat back down on Jennifer bare skin. I was now facing that sexy ass of hers that's when I started spanking that cunt teasing bitch, every time I would slap her butt the stretch pants would ride up into the crack of her ass making two very hot looking globes. My panties were now getting wet as I watched her legs kick in the air as she tried avoiding her punishment. The spoiled brat was now cursing at me as she called me every hurtful thing her rich fucking brain could think of.

I turned around and was now facing her pony tail which I grabbed with my fist and then pulled my panties to the side allowing my hairy pussy to slide over her naked flesh that's when I started to hump her back. To add to her Humiliation I began whipping her ass with my riding crop as I used her naked flesh to rub her back and forth until I orgasmed squirting my juices all over that cunt teasing bitch.

"Good pony girl now it's time for your treat."

Me Jennifer Van Horton being forced to lick that ugly fat Dyke's clit was just something I couldn't do.

Looking up at that matte of tangled pubic hair which was now only inch's from my face gave me two choices either do the unthinkable or bite down hard.

I didn't even have the chance to do either as Sally's riding crop began whipping my cunt.

"I'll do it, I'll do it."

"Do what Miss Van Horton."

"I'll kiss your thing."

Whack

"Not the answer I wanted to hear Horsey girl."

"I'll do what ever you want just don't hit me anymore."

"Well then how about you get started."

I parted the lips of her vagina and stared at Sally's pink cunt meat that I was being forced to lick. Closing my eyes I took the tip of my tongue and let it slide over that fat Dykes wet clit little droplets of her cum was now starting to coat my lips as her hips rode my face.

To make my humiliation even worse that evil bitch was using her riding crop to gently pat my exposed pussy. Sally was using the crop to master-bate me as I sucked on her clit suddenly there was a change in that fat ugly Dyke as I heard a low moan which grew louder and louder as she orgasmed squirting her vile juices into my mouth which then dripped down my chest over my bare breasts.

In my complete shame I didn't want her to stop her patting my moist cunt with the horse whip but she ended her assault as she finished humping my already soaked face and got off leaving me needing to cum myself.

I composed myself and told my brain that I was Jennifer Van Horton not a lesbian slut who craved the caress of a whip from that degenerate fat Dyke.

Sally stood up and grabbed me by my hair and then dragged me back over to the bed throwing me on my back. I watched in horror as she took off her shit stained panties and threw it to the side. She was an ugly blob of flesh as she stroked her hairy cunt. Sally was completely naked except for the key to my handcuffs that was attached to a metal chain around her neck.

I begged Sally to let me go. I assured her my family would pay her well for my safe return and sex, you and myself will have endless sex in my parents chalet but that evil degenerate bitch ignored every word I said as she mounted me.

We were breast to breast her hairy pussy rubbing over my neatly trimmed bush the only thing separating us was the thin fabric of my white stretch pants. She then took my handcuffed hands and placed it over her head so our lips were only inch's apart.

"Time for me to take my Horsey girl for a ride."

That fat ugly Dyke was grinding her hairy cunt into the crotch of my stretch pants. I could feel her large nipples sliding over my small perky tits. Looking up at the mirrored ceiling I witnessed that beast grinding her fat ass into me, the worst was when our lips touched and she tried to force her tongue into my mouth but I refused to comply with her assault and fought her off.

I guess my resistance paid off as she removed my handcuffs that were wrapped around her neck and dragged me kicking and screaming to the far end of the bed that was against the wall and fasten the handcuffs to a hook which left me completely defenseless.

She then put her fat thigh between my legs, next she unstrapped my black helmet and tossed it aside. Her lips were by my ear as she began nibbling on my ear lobe. I could feel her hot breath as her tongue licked my neck working it's way up my face to my mouth.

"I'm so sorry

I should have known that you needed a good rub down before I take pony girl for a ride."

Her hand was between my legs making little circles with her index finger her other hand was tweaking my nipple. As I looked up at the mirrored ceiling I could see her meaty hand go under the waist band of my stretch pants her hand went further down. I could feel her fingers gently playing with my neatly trimmed brown bush. Oh no, I was getting wet. I kept telling myself that I was a Van Horton don't cum I said it over and over again as she worked my soaking wet pussy into a frenzy.

Just as I was ready to explode she stopped her attack on my cunt and withdrew her hand which was now sticky with my cum and made me lick her fingers clean.

I got off of that rich fucking bitch and then took off her leather boots and after that I yanked down her pants she was now completely naked that's when I mounted her and rode her pussy to pussy until her body surrendered to me. Pony girl was eagerly humping back into my wet cunt as she allowed my tongue to have its way in her mouth. her legs wrapped around my waist giving me better access to that cute virgin pussy.

I fucked her til she was bone dry and then took off the handcuffs. We both looking at each other as our mutual orgasms subsided.

"Ok I'll take you home but I want my job back at the stable and sex, lots of sex."

Jennifer kissed me full on the mouth and then put her band between my legs and starting playing with my cunt hairs.

Three months later there was a knock on my door it was Jennifer holding a riding crop in her teeth. She took it out and handed it to me.

"Pony girl wants to be ridden."

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers