Girl on a Hot Tin Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was clearly a lot more to Theodora McLeod than the pretty, innocent looking young girl that met the eye.

I was about to leave when I felt leather against my skin again.

Bex was standing over me once more, a pint of lager in one hand, a Guinness in the other. She held out the lager glass to me, the same brand as the one I was drinking. "Peace offering. Start over again?"

I almost got up and ignored her, but something stopped me. She had a gentle smile on her face as she held the glass towards me. I felt a little lurch in my stomach as I took it and gestured for to her to sit. "Thanks. Look, I'm sorry about before. Just disappointed Thea's not here." I offered her a More and she shook her head.

"Never touch them. And it's ok, I've been called a lot worse." She shrugged and held her hands wide. "Comes with the territory, eh?" She took a long swill of her drink and wiped amber froth from her lip. "Besides, I know you didn't mean it. Those green eyes of yours said it all last night and just now. Window to the soul, etcetera. You did fucking love it didn't you?"

I closed my eyes and barely nodded.

Smiling, she held her hand out. "Knew it! So, hi Jess. I'm Rebecca Sutton... Bex."

I took it and felt my small hand engulfed. "Hey Bex. Nice to meet you properly at last!" I tried to steer the conversation to more normal waters. So, another ex-pat like me, eh?"

She nodded. "From London originally, but came up to University in Edinburgh and never left. Love it here - great little city. Got everything I want, anyway."

I probed. "You and Gabby? An item?"

She shook her head. "Not as such, but we do seem to gravitate towards each other a lot. Got a nice little scene going on round these parts. We may come across a bit full-on, but we do welcome newcomers with open..." She left the rest unsaid, but parted her legs slightly and raised an eyebrow.

I laughed and lightened up a little. "Yeah, I bet you do. And to answer your earlier question, yes - it was wonderful. Thea was amazing. I was so scared I thought I was going to be sick but she made it very special for me - it's why I came back tonight. I wanted more. I went from being as stiff as a wooden railway sleeper to a bowl of jelly in five minutes."

She grinned and took a sip of her Guinness. She held her fist out. "Way to go girl, welcome to the best club in the world!" Smiling back I bumped my knuckles against hers. She sighed. "Just wish it had been me and not pretty little Thea. You'd have been jelly inside sixty seconds!" She looked at me with her hand on her chin, a dreamy look on her face. "Did she do that thing with her tiny little hand?" She cupped her left hand and ran the fingers of her right hand up through it, twisting them as she went. She finished by gripping her thumb and forefinger around her wrist bone as her fingers flexed. She looked at me quizzically. "That thing, hmmm?"

Oh had she done that thing? I clamped down involuntarily as I recalled her fingers flexing inside me, her wrist bones rubbing on my stretched lips. I waved my hand as if dismissing it. "Oh that thing?" I ran a finger up my arm until it was just below the elbow. "Or that thing?"

Bex laughed. "Yeah right - not even Gabby's taken it that far!"

I returned Bex's dreamy look. "Yes Bex, she did that thing."

"Did you squirt? Always makes me fucking squirt, that does."

I looked at her levelly. I was loving this - talking dirty with an almost complete stranger. I felt a sense of freedom I had not felt for years; my dirty side flooding back out of me as my juices had done last night. "Only when she stuck two fingers up my arse."

She narrowed her eyes. "Sucking the little bean?"

I almost had to remind myself I was in a pub beer garden. I didn't care if anyone overheard us. I think I hoped they would. I held my hands up. "These in her soft silky hair, clamping her to me, trying not to scream the place down..."

Bex moaned softly. "Fuck, yeah!"

I moaned back. "Fuck yeah indeed!" Finding myself getting alarmingly turned on, I decided to change the subject. "So, are you on your own as well? No Gabby tonight?"

She smiled. "Maybe later." She took a pull of her Guinness, then said very quietly, "I know where she'll be - Thea, I mean. I could take you if you want, but I doubt you'd like it. Come home with me instead and I'll show you just how hot I find red-heads. My hands are too big for that thing, but I've got lots of other ways of making you squirt!"

I knew I was probably getting in over my head, but I just had to know what was going on; the comments she and Gabby had made last night and now this. I was intrigued. Just what was Thea up to?

In the time it took to inhale a large lung-full of smoke and take a very large swill of beer, I made my decision. I put the glass down and stared straight into her dark eyes. "Cut you a deal, Bex. Take me to where Thea is and I'm all yours."

She narrowed her eyes and gazed at me over her beer glass. "You sure about that?"

"Absolutely sure."

"Look Jess, I know you're new to this, but what Thea is up to is in a different league. Me, Gabby - we're out there, but we're still a couple of divisions lower than her. She's fucking Premier League... we're Division One." She looked at me sadly. "Despite last night, you're still kicking about in the park with jumpers for goalposts."

I looked at her levelly. "Bex, yes I may be new to this little game, but I didn't come down with the last fucking rain shower." I picked up my mobile and thumbed through a few options. "What's your phone number?"

She looked puzzled, but told me. I found what I was looking for and forwarded it on to her. I heard a little chirrup warning her a new message had come in. She now tapped a few buttons and sat looking at her phone intently.

"Fucking hell - you are a dark horse aren't you?" She looked at me again appraisingly then back to the phone. I watched as she squeezed the photo I had sent her with two fingers, zooming in on the details, her mouth open.

"Fuck me! When? Where?"

I smiled at her reaction. "Ibiza, eleven years ago. We had a bit of a trance band going and got a few gigs. Hardly Orbital or the Chemical Brothers, but it was a wild summer!"

I glanced down at my own phone and the image of my twenty-one year old self, a tangled mass of deep red hair held back from my face by a twined leather headband, the colour accentuated by the spotlight on me. Those stoned, wide eyes staring out into the audience, the band of dark makeup across then like a painted-on mask. The heavy jewellery around my neck and forearms. The nose stud, the cropped boob tube showing my navel piercing. One hand pointing to the heavens, the other stabbing at a battered old Prophet V synthesiser. I could still hear the beat, smell the smells, feel the euphoria.

Bex swallowed hard and pointed to my stomach. "May I see?"

I was wearing a loose blouse over my work skirt. Not taking my eyes from hers, I lifted the hem to reveal my little opal piercing and the top of the four-pointed tattoo that encircles my navel. I saw her eyes go wide. They went back to the screen and she held a hand out to my right sleeve, lifting it gently. She traced her fingers along the Ouroboros tattoo encircling my upper arm; the serpent eating its own tail. Yer voice was a low rasp. "Got any more?"

I nodded at her. "I'll let you find that out for yourself. Never judge, hey Bex? Two hours after that photo was taken I had three guys banging holy shit out of me - one in each hole."

She shook her head. "That's one more guy than I've had in total." She looked back to the screen. "That fucking eye make-up - Jeez, I want so badly to have been there. I'd have fucked your brains out, Jess." She blew out her cheeks. "I've wanked off to pictures half as good as this. Can I keep it?"

I smiled. "Course you can. Be a reminder of our night together, eh?"

She drained her glass, wiping her mouth again. "Fucking redheads! Fucking hell, this I've got to see." She let out a deep sigh. "Ok, you've convinced me - give me your phone."

I held my mobile out to her trying to control my shaking hand. She opened Google Maps and tapped in an address. "Meet me outside there at nine o'clock. It's only a few minutes from here." She pointed down the line of the outer wall of the beer garden. "That direction - walkable."

Her hand was back on my shoulder as she rose to leave. "Jess - I'll be holding you to our deal whatever, yeah? I'm doing an imaginary tattoo hunt in my head at the moment, but I want to do a real one..."

My voice sounded more confident than I felt. "Bex - a deal's a deal. I'll show you them all, I promise."

"Ok, but be prepared, Jess. Thea I mean, not me."

The hand lifted from my shoulder, the leather brushed against my skin and I was alone again.

I ground out the cigarette and finished the beer. What the fuck was I playing at? What was Thea doing that I'd probably not like? What was going to happen when it was time to repay my side of the deal?

I'd been in Edinburgh less than two days and I'd sold my soul.

Not to the devil.

At least, I fucking hoped not.

I glanced at my watch. Fuck it - not even seven o'clock! Over two hours to kill.

So I did the thing any sane person would do when walking head-first into the unknown.

I went and had a pizza.

I sat picking at my American Hot and sipping a diet Coke. I wanted to be sober for whatever was coming. There was a strange, heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach. It still wasn't too late to check out and run back home.

Then I thought of the feel of Thea's hands on me the previous night and I knew I wasn't going anywhere but in her direction. I thought of her tongue, her lips, her tiny breasts. Those plump pussy lips and her pert little buttocks. I recalled the soft feel of her short blonde hair between my thighs as she lapped at me. It was so much better than anyone before - so soft, so gentle, utterly relentless.

She had started so slowly and sensuously, both of us fully clothed, caressing, kissing, stroking. In the end, it was me that demanded more. I've always been a quick learner - sexually adventurous. Or at least I had been once upon a time. I had marvelled at her slim, slight frame as we finally got naked, the feel of her small hands on my body. The thrill of her probing tongue and succulent lips.

I shivered as I took another bite of pizza; the anchovy reminding me of my first taste of another girl's vagina as she had straddled me. I hadn't been prepared for the intoxicating feel, smell and taste. I had lain trembling as she slowly lowered herself towards me, delicate little pink folds getting closer and closer until I flicked out my tongue and heard her gasp in delight. As I had told her earlier, I had gained a reputation for the things I could do with my mouth many years before and it didn't take me long to translate those skills into a slightly different, but no less beguiling area.

Then the indescribable feeling as she slipped her whole hand inside me, flexing, twisting. Her tongue lapping, fingers going into my darker hole. The feel of my juices flooding out into her mouth, the joy of sharing them with her as we kissed and rammed stiff fingers home into soaking wet pussies.

I'm not sure if I had sucked the breath out of her as we came as she had hoped, but I did my best. We had lain for ages, tight in each other's grasp, not wanting to let go. The second time was wonderful too even if we did snap the cucumber in half trying to use it as a double ended dildo. The hilarity as we tried to fish out the broken ends seemed to bring us even closer together and we licked each other's juices from them as we laughed and giggled in each other's arms.

We had shared a cigarette on the fire escape, lips working together as we inhaled each other's smoke, hands playing delicate tunes on our bodies as we stood shivering slightly as the sweat we had generated cooled on our skin. I was suddenly glad there was no view.

There was no emptiness afterwards as there had been with my other recent conquests. Just a warm, fulfilling glow; a euphoria that was helped by knowing that I'd wake up with the girl in my arms.

I heard a little buzz as the alarm on her sports watch went off. It was five thirty. We hadn't made love - just kissed and snuggled into each other until it was time for her to leave.

As she stood in the doorway, I looked at her, tiny and petite, hair still a tangled bed-head. "Thea - thank you. That was... oh fuck, Thea!" I held her tight, sniffing back a tear. "I hope we..." I couldn't continue.

She smiled and kissed me, her voice soft, her grey eyes glistening. "We will, Jess. We will..." And with that she was gone.

I had watched her walk down the street from the apartment window. She paused to light a cigarette and I felt a tear run down my cheek as she raised her hand to me. I had no idea if I'd ever see her again.

I was roused from my reverie by the waitress asking if everything was ok. I looked at my plate, the pizza barely touched. Feeling embarrassed, I asked for it to be boxed up in a doggy bag. I'd seen a homeless guy on the way down and he seemed grateful for my offering.

I was still a bit early to be meeting Bex. There was a pub next door to the restaurant so I killed the last fifteen minutes in the smoking area with another ciggie and a soft drink.

Fighting down nerves, I got out my phone and retrieved the address. It was only a couple of minutes away and I found it easily. As I turned the corner, I was relieved to see Bex approaching from the opposite direction. She had changed from her leather skirt and was now wearing a dark red leather sheath dress. I looked at my cotton chambray top and black business skirt and thought that whatever the dress code was going to be, I'd be inappropriately attired.

She showed no surprise that I had actually turned up and pointed at a nondescript looking close leading off from a tenement style terrace. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be..."

She pulled me into the close and lowered her head towards me. She was tall - probably five ten or so, a good few inches taller than me and a giantess compared to the tiny, svelte Thea. She felt almost as good though, as her large breasts pressed against mine and her dark lips closed over my mouth. Her hands were everywhere and by the time she pulled off me, I felt like I'd just been ravaged by a mad octopus. This time I had reciprocated her kiss and it was electrifying.

Her voice was hoarse as she panted out the words. "You're nowhere near ready for this, Jess. Not even a million miles off. But a deal's a deal. Come on - I'll show you what the sainted Theodora gets up to on a Friday night in darkest Leith. Then if you're not running and screaming back to Manchester afterwards..."

She left the rest unsaid and we walked on down the close. There were industrial buildings and warehouses behind the terrace and she knocked at a heavy, blank wooden door. It was a complex knock, obviously a code. A tiny peephole opened and seconds later, bolts were racked and I was pulled inside into almost complete darkness.

I heard a voice saying, "Hi Bexie! Welcome to Girl on a Hot Tin Roof!" but I couldn't make out anything more than a dark fuzzy shape. Bex led me through a thick curtain into a slightly less dingy area and my mouth flew open.

There were a variety of women of all ages, shapes and sizes, mostly in some sort of fetish gear. Leather, latex, spandex. You name it, it was on show. One woman with peroxide blonde hair was bent over some sort of pommel horse, wrists strapped to the pommels, a tall brunette taking her from behind with a large strap-on. Two other women watched on, kissing each other, stroking themselves as they gazed at the little tableau.

There were booths all around the walls, some curtained, some open to view. There was action in a good few of them and on chaises-longues and cushions scattered around the floor. A large, latex-clad woman led a young tousle-haired girl past me, tugging on a chain attached to a collar around her neck. She was stumbling and I realised her feet were shackled together by a short link of chain. Another woman followed on, tapping her on her buttocks with some sort of cane. I could see red marks where her blows landed. Strangely, somehow the tousle-haired girl seemed vaguely familiar to me.

Bex stopped me in my tracks. "Getting the idea?"

I nodded. I suddenly realised that it was almost exactly what I had expected. "Why 'Girl on a Hot Tin Roof'?"

Her eyes narrowed. "You'll see. Let's grab a drink." She led me over to a large trestle table which was laden with bottles of various sorts. Without asking me, she picked up two bottles of lager from an ice tub and wiped them dry. She flipped the tops and held one out for me. I took a drink and tried to take in my surroundings.

I felt a little numb and was aware of stares in my direction. I looked at my work attire once more. "I feel like a sore thumb."

I heard a voice from behind me. "Sore thumb? Be the last of yer worries in here darlin'."

I turned to find Gabby glaring at Bex. She was wearing a dark blue latex dress with matching opera gloves and fishnets. "I suppose you've got a good reason for bringing her here?"

Bex held her hands out. "Persuasive girl, Gabs. Seems she's fallen hook, line and sinker for McLeod." She lowered her voice. "Besides, I'm on a promise for delivering her. Told you she enjoyed my little indiscretion last night!"

Gabby shook her head. "Thinkin' with yer cunt and not yer heid again, Rebecca! Puir wee lass. All new to this game and you bring her to a place like this."

I was beginning to get tired of being talked about as if I wasn't there. "Hoi, my decision, yeah? I'm big enough and old enough to look after myself. Now what the fuck is going on and where's Thea?"

"Feisty one, hey Bex! You'll be having some fun there." Gabby turned to me. "Last chance, lassie. Go home now or there's no going back."

In reply, I put my bottle down on the table and reached up and removed my blouse. I unhooked my bra and let my boobs fall free. I was aware of an impressed look from Gabby and heard Bex purr. Thanking God I was wearing hold-up stockings under my work skirt, I quickly removed it. At least those and my frilly little panties were slightly more in keeping with the ambience. I held out the garments I had removed. "Anywhere I can lose these for the duration?"

Smiling, Gabby took them from me. "Feisty and determined! Game on, eh?" She walked over to an empty cubicle on the wall and threw my stuff onto a chair within.

Bex began to examine my tattoos with a fingernail. I slapped her gently. "Later..."

Gabby held out a hand. "Aye, put her down Bex, there's a good girl. All in good time, eh?" She turned to me. "Come on then darlin'. Come and see what your new best friend gets up to on a Friday night."

I took her hand and Bex took hold of my free one, her eyes never straying from my boobs. I've been told on many occasions that they are a very fine pair of specimens; not too big, but perfectly shaped, with conical nipples and wide, pale aureolae. Before I could move, Bex bent down and took my left nipple in her mouth. As I gasped, I felt lips close around my right one and felt an electric thrill run through my body as Bex and Gabby sucked noisily. I felt teeth nibbling and began to feel a prickling feeling between my legs. I ran my hands through their hair, Bex's thick and wiry, Gabby's stiff and gelled. A complete contrast to the softness of Thea's last night.

The thought of Thea brought me back to reality. "Erm, girls. Nice as this is, the deal was post-delivery..."

Bex came up for air, grinning. "Sorry, just felt compelled to do that!"

Gabby bit down hard, making me squeal. "Call it a deposit!"