Girl on a Hot Tin Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped onto my bed trying to work out which part of me hurt the most. There were bruises on my thighs and buttocks, long, deep scratches down my sides and back. My shoulders and throat were a mass of teeth marks and livid love bites. I'd be wearing a high collar for weeks and not taking communal showers. My poor old pussy was aching, as was my anus. My lips and tongue felt like they had been inflated with a bicycle pump.

Not having got a response, Dilly looked up from her book, smiling. Her face dropped as she saw me. She was a Welsh Methodist girl, sweet, innocent and pure. No-one had never heard her so much as even whisper a profanity.

Her lilting voice sounded horrified. "Fucking hell, Thea - what happened, babes?"

I smiled a crooked smile. My voice was a rough croak. "Maisie, Shauna and Lillie happened. I was stupid, they caught me off guard. Maisie got her payback - her revenge."

Dilly got up and came over and stroked my hair, tears in her eyes. "Oh no, poor Thea, that's terrible. You must report them, presh, yeah? Tell Miss Franklin tomorrow. In fact come with me now!"

I took her hand and kissed her fingers. "Thanks for looking out for me, Dill, but no - I'm gonna let it ride."

She was incredulous. "Why, Thea? Look at the state of you..."

I smiled at her. She was such a sweet kid. She would never understand. I stroked her cheek. "Because it was bloody incredible, Dill. I loved every fucking minute of it."

I dragged my aching body off the bed and into the tiny shower area, leaving the girl sitting on my bed in shock. It was nothing to the shock I felt myself. I was buzzing. The pain was an aphrodisiac. I had come again and again under the onslaught of the three girls and by the end, they had let me go feeling a little in awe and a little scared of what I had taken from them. I had given Maisie a look on the way out that left the girl shivering a little.

Something had changed in me at a quantum level. I didn't understand it at all and felt elated and ashamed at the same time. The one thing I did know was that I wanted more of it.

The problem was, Maisie, Shauna and Lillie had lost interest in me. Once I had been conquered, I was discarded. They wanted someone to fear them, not enjoy it all. They'd had their revenge and I was left high and dry with no-one to share my new-found proclivities. I was seen as the weirdo, not them.

I found myself drawn to websites featuring young girls in various states of torment, wishing I had attended school in the days of corporal punishment. I fantasised about bending over in Miss Carstairs' office, hands gripping my ankles, hearing the swish of the cane followed by its vicious bite, followed by the deputy head's luscious lips giving me a reward. I found a way of administering my sandals to my own posterior, but never with sufficient force to be really satisfied.

Two months into term, I had made a variety of new acquaintances but none shared my darker leanings, so they remained hidden. Luckily for me, I was soon to find a soul-mate.

We were all looking forward to the Hallowe'en party. We were going as zombies, me and a few other girls. I had already told Trish Palmer about my vision of being besieged and overrun by zombie hordes and Trish loved the analogy. We were getting ready in the room Trish shared with another girl that I had never seen before. She was new, very tall and angular and not unattractive with lots of wavy dark hair, and a piercing gaze that made me feel like I was being x-rayed. I felt I should know the girl, but nothing clicked.

We were all having fun; applying makeup, fitting little plastic fangs, ripping old shirts to shreds and generally just having a laugh when three other girls showed up, suitably attired in torn clothes, messed up hair and cute little prosthetic teeth. We were about to leave when Trish suddenly decided to tell them my little secret fantasy. Within seconds I was being backed against the wall as four ravenous zombies shambled towards me, heads lolling, arms outstretched, groaning and wheezing while the tall girl looked on, an enigmatic look on her face.

Ooh, game on - this could be fun, I thought! I held my hands out. "Hey c'mon. At least give the condemned girl something to defend myself with!"

They stopped as Trish went to the fridge and threw me a cucumber. What a way for the last member of the human race to go out! I held it up like a sabre as they shuffled towards me. I felt a frisson of excitement as the first hands grabbed hold of me. Jackie got a stab in the tummy from my green sword and Amber's guts would have spilled to the floor in the movie as I slashed at her. Netta would have lost an arm, but as the sword was snatched from my grasp, innumerable little hands dragged me down onto the bed, wheezes turning to giggles as they tore at my already ripped shirt with fingers and fangs.

I was in my element and loved the helplessness of it all. Trish pulled on my sleeve and the already loosened seam gave way. She tugged the sleeve off and threw on the bed. The tall girl grinned and picked it up. Something in her look left me shivering. For the other girls it was innocent fun. For her it looked like it was getting as serious as it was for me.

As the hands and mouths pretended to tear at me, the tall girl deftly tied the sleeve to my left wrist and to the metal rail that passed for a headboard on the functional school bed. Until then I had hated those beds with a passion. Now I saw distinct possibilities.

I gasped as one girl bit me on the shoulder and another gently closed her plastic fangs on my throat. I wanted to scream at her to bite harder, but another ripped piece of my shirt was stuffed into my mouth. My fantasy was just getting better by the minute!

The girl that had tied my arm pushed two other girls out of the way. In her hands was a selection of silky school ties. I almost groaned in delight as she tied my other arm tightly and moved down to my ankles. I was spread-eagled on the bed, arms and legs wide as teeth nibbled, fingers began to tickle and the tall girl stood watching with a very meaningful look on her face. I pulled on the restraints, feigning fear, but secretly delighting in the feel of being helpless and at their mercy.

It felt wonderful until Trish looked at her watch. "Shit, late for the party! Come on, untie the human and let's get going!"

They scrambled up, leaving me alone on the bed. Amber made to untie my ankle but the tall girl stopped her. "S'ok girls - you lot head off. I'll untie her. See you in a few, yeah?"

The girls left, giggling and blowing kisses. Netta shouted back, "Leave her until she turns into one of us!"

The tall girl closed the door as they left and flicked the deadlock. She slowly walked back towards me. "Oh no, I've got a much better idea... far too good an opportunity to waste, eh?" She sat on the bed and stroked my cheek. "They won't be back for hours. My cousin Shauna told me all about you, little Thea. Been dying to meet you properly. I'd say this won't hurt a bit, but I'd be lying - and you'd be disappointed, am I right?"

As realisation as to why I should recognise the girl dawned, I looked into her steel blue eyes and nodded.

She picked up the cucumber with a glint in her eyes. "Good old Trish. So thoughtful!"

I shivered in anticipation.

She held it up in front of my face. "Now what could we possibly use this wee thing for, eh." She licked the end of it lasciviously. "Ever done that to a cock, Thea?

I shook my head.

"Good girl, me neither. Nasty fucking things eh? But just out of interest..."

She removed the gag and held the cucumber to my lips. I slowly extended my tongue and ran it around tip before it was pushed hard into my mouth, stretching my lips wide. It felt huge and the girl kept on pushing until I could barely breathe. She put her hand on my throat and pushed harder as I gagged and choked. She pulled it out and I gasped, sucking in air. She let me regain my breath and stuffed the gag back in.

She went over to the desk once more and came back with a thick black belt, swinging it in her hand, making the leather crack against her other palm. "Shauna said you seemed to enjoy this sort of thing. A wee bit too much in her opinion. She was only helping Maisie out - not her bag. Not her thing at all." She smiled wickedly. "But luckily for you..."

As the belt flicked across my thighs a few times, I felt myself go moist. The tall girl untied my ankles and flipped me over onto my front, crossing my arms which were still tied to the bed-head. She re-secured my ankles, and stood over me, the belt held high above my head.

As the first lash crashed into my buttocks, I screamed into the gag. I couldn't take my eyes off the girl as the blows descended. I kept nodding my head with each lash, gripping the metal rail with my bound hands, hoping she'd never stop.

She did for a moment, but only to rip my knickers off and ram the cucumber up my sopping wet snatch. I almost swallowed the gag. It felt utterly incredible. In the end, I managed sixteen lashes across my buttocks and thighs until I finally had to admit defeat and shook my head. The girl removed my gag and sat on the bed, stroking my hair tenderly.

For the first time, I spoke. My voice was a raw rasp. "Fucking hell, where have you been all term? Dilly's back home ill so I'm on my own - shall we take this to my room in case they come back?"

The girl smiled. "Sounds good." I gasped as she pulled the cucumber out and washed it at the sink. She untied me and gathered up the ties and a few other things that might be useful and popped them in a bag. She took my hand. "I'm Laura by the way. Shauna was right about you - best party I've been to in ages. Now let's really get down to some fun!"

Once Dilly was back, I persuaded her to swap rooms with Laura - some vague white lie about sharing an interest in the same subjects. Poor Dilly was too innocent to think anything of it and was happy enough to relocate whilst Laura and I took ourselves further down the road to the dark side.

I got to live out my fantasy of being caned with Laura as the teacher and thanks to my tiny hands, Laura had the pleasure of seeing another girl fist her for the first time. When she came back from one term-break she had acquired a strap-on and before long we were discovering the delights of double penetration, with my new vibe providing the second line of assault. I had also found an old dog collar in the attic at home, a thick, studded brute of a thing that had belonged to a bulldog I barely remembered. I had put it on Laura and forced her to lie on the floor, lapping milk from a bowl while I pinned her there with a booted foot on the back of her neck.

Laura and I never found anyone else to join our exclusive little club of two, but we were happy exploring and pushing boundaries together. We shared and learned a lot in that final year.

We are still good friends to this day and I'm glad to say that when I had my booted foot on Jess's neck last night, her hands tied tightly behind her back, Laura was going somewhere dark and dirty with the very same strap-on she and I had used, tugging on the chain of the old bulldog's collar that was fastened around Jess's neck just to add spice.

So since you now know where we are both coming from, I'll leave what Bex was doing to me at the same time to your vivid imagination as we need to bring this story back up to date.

Part Three - Jess

It was lovely being able to walk into the office. It was starting to get chilly now as autumn beckoned, but I didn't mind. It beat all the years of driving or public transport and it was nice to start the day by walking to work along the Water of Leith.

I flicked my pass at the card reader hoping Moira would be back from holiday. My heart lifted as I saw her sitting at the reception desk, grinning up in welcome.

"Hey Jess, howzit going? Abbie tells me you've made the move permanent!" Her pretty face lit up, her normally unruly shaggy mess of curly hair held back in a thick band.

She looked so innocent and gorgeous and if any of our co-workers knew half of the things either of us got up to in our spare time, it would make their toes curl.

I was buzzing. "Hi Moira, yeah I'm so pleased the way it worked out. Geoff was a bit protective when I applied, but with Lucie leaving it just seemed like the natural thing to do. Big change for me, but the Manchester house is under offer so hopefully I can exchange on the Leith flat soon!"

"Yeah, way to go. See more of you now, I hope?" Her smile was coquettish "Not here... you know where I mean."

I smiled back, checking no-one else was in earshot. "Fucking bet, girl. Main reason I'm here! Good holiday?"

Moira's smile lit up the reception area. She held her hand to her mouth, giggling. "Oh Jess, I can hardly fucking walk in a straight line!"

At first we had not known what to say to each other as recognition dawned when we met at Girl on a Hot Tin Roof. It took a while for me to process that the sweet girl from office reception with the curly hair and dark-rimmed glasses enjoyed being dragged around in a leather collar and disciplined over a pommel horse. It was only then it dawned on me I had seen her on my first visit all those months ago.

Unknown to me, she had known Thea for a while and they'd had some great fun together. Once we had all hooked up and I got know her very well indeed, we got on like a house on fire. Moira was now a regular down at The Russ as well. Sometimes as I came into reception the day after a big night, I had to marvel at how should could be sitting apparently so comfortably after the punishment she had taken.

I asked Moira if she was going to be there later. It was my big night and I was terrified, excited and trembling in anticipation.

Moira was about to say something but paused as a visitor arrived at the main door and pressed the intercom. She let him in, welcoming him as he crossed towards the reception desk. Without missing a beat she let me know the answer in a brisk businesslike manner. "Ok, see you later, Jess. Got the meeting booked in for you. I'll be there to take minutes. Nine o'clock, usual room."

I smiled inwardly. "Thanks Moira. See you later." This was an evening meeting, not a morning one, and decidedly more interesting! I had to spend the next twenty minutes getting the vision out of my mind of sweet twenty-three year old Moira Menzies in a leather teddy, shackled to a pommel horse whilst I banged her up the arse with a strap-on as Bex did the same to me.

As with another day a few months earlier, time dragged. Things had moved on apace since that day and I was a changed woman.

At last the working week was done. I went home and changed into my evening attire and headed for The Russ. It entailed something special, but Thea wasn't allowed to see it until the big moment. Gabby and Bex helped me choose it from a favourite internet site of theirs and they assured me Thea was going to love it. I certainly did, and I couldn't wait.

I was waiting for Thea in the pub and Bex joined us not long after. A few other girls wished me luck. I pulled Thea away from the crowd out to the smoking area. We were wearing coats - it was too cold now for the beer garden in which all of this had started. Plus, we'd have likely been arrested if we hadn't covered up our evening attire. She took a long pull on her vape pen and handed it to me. I took it gratefully and blew out a huge cloud of vapour.

Yes a vape pen, ok? I mean, we're trying to get sensible in some areas. When I first met Thea, she said she smoked too much, drank too much and fucked too much. So at least we're doing something about one of those things. The other two may have to wait a long time however.

She took another pull and her eyes narrowed against the vapour cloud. "You definitely going to do it?"

I nodded almost imperceptibly.

Thea was so nervous for me. She sounded hesitant as she stroked my face. "Some of the things we've done - you've amazed me how you've taken to them like a duck to water. But this is in a different league, Jess babe. For fuck's sake, remember the safe-word, yeah?"

"I will. And the gesture. Three sharp tugs of my head in either an up or down direction."

That would be a more likely candidate given the ball-gag I'd be wearing for at least some the ordeal.

I sighed. "Hopefully I won't need it. Why 'Falafel'?"

Thea grinned. "Who's going to accidentally say that when they're being roasted over hot coals?"

Bex and Gabby joined us. Bex kissed Jess then me, giving me a good feel of her new tongue stud. I couldn't wait to get further acquainted with it later.

Gabby spoke. "Ok, girls it's nearly time. Let's go watch a six-foot-plus blonde Glaswegian Amazon torture this girl until she cannae scream no more."

My heart was in my mouth as we left the pub. Thea took my hand. "You'll be fine. Just go with it, don't resist - don't fight it. Let it wash over you. I guarantee - biggest 'O' of your life."

I smiled nervously. "Even though I won't be able to walk or talk for a week."

Thea giggled. "Aye, that too!" She stopped me as Gabby and Bex walked on ahead. She put her hands on my shoulders and I stared down into her gorgeous grey eyes. They shone in the glow of the streetlights. Her voice was soft so only I could hear. "Love you, you know? So fucking glad you came back that second night... and the next night."

I kissed her, trembling with anticipation and lust at the thought she'd soon be watching me. "Love you too, Theodora McLeod. The Russ was the best mistake I ever made."

I heard a harsh voice from further up the street. "Hey, dinna dawdle. The later you are, the worse it'll be for ye!"

I put an arm around Thea's shoulders and continued on, walking towards my fate.

Girl on a Hot Tin Roof

The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof groaned as the blonde woman pulled on the chain once more. She was an expert at this. Like executioners or torturers of old, she knew just what was needed to get the desired result.

The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof... otherwise known as Jessica Rhiannon Vale.

I tried to scream once more, but as I was pulled higher and my arms stretched almost unbearably, my cries were again denied by my cruel gag.

The tips of my toes were now scraping the ground. So close, so far. One inch, maybe two would give me at least some relief. My shoulders and wrists were on fire. I had almost forgotten the weights attached to my nipples. At that moment, that little inconvenience was secondary. The pain was all-consuming; a white hot, relentless barrage of torment.

I glared down at my tormentor, who was clad from head to foot in sheer black latex. Normally, The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof would have wanted to lick every inch of the shining, slick cat-suit. But this was not normal. I shot a glance to the centre of the room where another, smaller blonde-haired figure was kneeling up on a cushion next to a tall, dark Goth girl. The Goth had one hand between the legs of the blonde and was stroking her pussy lips with long, elegant fingers. Their eyes were wide, and the blonde girl had her hand to her mouth, gnawing on one gloved finger as she watched the tableau in front of her play out. She was wearing a red basque, elbow length red leather gloves and red ankle boots. Her normally coral pink lips were a vivid slash of red and she wore light red makeup in a banded mask across her eyes. It had been expertly applied by Gabby in the club.

Despite my torment, The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof wanted to devour her whole.

The statuesque blonde leaned out of my line of vision for a moment and then appeared back into the glare of the spotlights illuminating her. She held a cigarette holder to her lips and blew out a thin stream of smoke. As I shuddered against the handcuffs, still desperately trying for purchase on the ground, the blonde moved in and gripped my nose tightly. Inches from my face, she let another stream of smoke escape her full red lips.