Girl on a Hot Tin Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking my hands once more, they led me to a side door. My nipples were tingling from their ministrations, the right one throbbing nicely from Gabby's teeth. They could have done it all night - I love nipple play and whilst I'd never had the courage to use clamps, I had sometimes used plastic clothes pegs - suitably loosened off, of course. At least I had in the early days, before it all got boring and mechanical.

Gabby took hold of the door handle. "In you go girl - point of no return."

Bex put her hand on my shoulder. It seemed to be a gesture she liked. "If you have to ask why 'Girl on a Hot Tin Roof' in thirty seconds from now..."

I took her in my arms and kissed her long and hard. This time I was like the mad octopus. There was something compelling about her, and I was beginning to like her a lot. "Thanks Bex. Really appreciate this." I put my forehead against her shoulder. "And I'm looking forward to getting it on with you. I really am..."

"Me too, red-head!" She pushed me in the small of my back and I tumbled through the door into a dimly lit smaller room. There were a dozen or so candelabra scattered around the area and cushions on the floor. Women were paired off on some of them, languidly making out. Soft trance-like music was playing and there was a heady smell of incense in the air.

It took me a moment to recognise The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof.

She looked even tinier up there on the small raised stage, hanging from chains, her arms stretched out above her head, bound together by what appeared to be a Velcro strap. A chain led from the strap up through an eye-hook on a beam on the ceiling. I traced it back down to circular crank on the wall.

Thea's bare feet were barely touching the wooden surface of the floor, her toes scrabbling for purchase. I could see the muscles on her arms and thighs, straining. Her slim neck seemed impossibly long as her head lolled around in her torment. She was wearing a sheer electric blue latex cat-suit that encased her body from neck to ankles. There was a round cutaway showing her belly button and a larger one allowing us all a perfect view of her silky, well trimmed bush. She looked utterly stunning.

I felt the blood drain from my face. As her eyes lighted on mine, they went wide in horror. Despite her predicament, she clearly shook her head and nodded towards the door. She was telling me to go, but was unable to speak due to a ball gag strapped around her mouth. I could see the black ball glistening with her saliva in the candlelight. She made a guttural sound in her throat and nodded at the door again. Above the music and the soft moans, I barely heard the grunt, but the import was clear.

"Go!"

Hardly able to breathe, I shook my head back at her. Slowly and deliberately, I sat down on one of the spare cushions. I was transfixed, barely aware of the sucking and fondling going on around me. I felt soft leather next to my skin as Bex joined me on the floor.

Bex blew her a kiss and whispered, "Go girl. You rock." She turned to me and smiled. "You ok?"

I caught my breath. "Think so. God poor Thea."

Bex whispered in my ear. "Like you being here - her choice. You've seen nothing yet. Wait until you hear her come and then tell me she doesn't want to be up there. She's only been coming here three months but she's taken the place by storm."

The way she spoke so tenderly made me wonder. I looked at her. "Are you in love with her, Bex?"

She laughed ruefully, still keeping her voice low. "Not sure it's love, but it's total awe. I tried that once - never again. I was five feet seven before I did it; I'm five-ten now. Most amazing orgasm I've ever had, but JC on a Bike, it fucking hurt. And that's saying something for someone who's had as many tats and piercings as I have!"

The door opened behind us and a tall blonde woman in wrap-around shades and a leopard skin basque entered. She was wearing thigh-length patent leather boots and held a cigarette holder in one hand. Bex slid an arm round my shoulders. "Here we go. Show's about to start. Buckle up, kid - it's going to get rough!"

Twenty minutes later, I was back at the bar area. I had drained my first double vodka in an eye-blink and was getting through my second almost as fast. I was shaking and Bex had a protective arm around me. I looked up at her. "Fucking hell, Bex. How the fuck does she do that?"

She shook her mane of black and purple hair. "Beats me Jess, but she fucking loves it. You saw and heard for yourself. Have you ever seen anyone come as hard or a loudly as that?"

I shook my head. I was bracing myself for my part of the deal. Bex had fulfilled her part - it was now down to me. Thinking I should really show willing and take the lead, I was about to direct Bex to one of the cubicles, when the door to the other room opened. Thea came out, walking a little unsteadily, Gabby's arm around her shoulders. Her short blonde hair was matted to her head and she was bathed in a patina of sweat. Her cat suit was in tatters. Her eyes were wide and there were streams of her own juices staining what remained of her leggings and clinging to her inner thighs. Her chest was still heaving some minutes after her ordeal had ended.

I began to walk towards her but she ignored me completely and wriggled free from Gabby's embrace. Raising a small hand, she moved past me, her face a mask of fury. She slapped Bex hard across her cheek with a resounding crack, leaving a livid red mark. Her voice sounded like it was being wrenched from her. "What the fuck is she doing here?" She pointed a trembling arm at me.

"Why did you bring her, Bex?"

I began to say something, but she cut me off. "Shut the fuck up, you."

She made to hit Bex again, but this time the taller girl was ready and caught her wrist. She twisted it, and Thea cried out in pain. Bex raised her own hand. "Do that again Thea and I'll take your fucking head off."

Thea looked close to tears. She looked at me and then Bex. "Why?" She shook her head. "Fucking why, Bex? Why let her see me like this?"

I put a hand on her shoulder, but she recoiled. I was hurt and angry at her reaction. "My choice, Thea. Like you up there on the stage. My fucking choice, yeah?"

She turned to me and her voice was a hoarse scream. "I didn't fucking want you to see me like this, got it? I wanted you to remember the girl I was last night. Not the fucking plaything on the wall of a fucking dungeon. I fucking love doing what I just did, but it's MY thing." She pointed around the room. "OUR thing."

She lowered her head. Her last words were barely coherent she was so hysterical. They came out in little sobs.

"It... wasn't... for... you... to... see!"

I was now close to tears myself. Aware of all eyes in the place on the three of us, I yelled back at her. "Thea, you were fucking awesome last night and you were fucking awesome again tonight. It was incredible. You may not believe it, girl, but I am fucking dripping here. Yes it was fucking scary, yes it was fucking weird..."

I took her small, trembling hand and placed it on my soaking wet snatch. "Feel that, Thea. Fucking feel it. You did that to me just by me watching you back there. That's the fucking effect you have on me already. That's why I'm here!"

She brought her hand away and held it up, her fingers glistening in the candlelight. She held them there for an age, as if not knowing what to do. At last, Bex took her hand in hers and sucked on her fingers one by one. "Well if no-one else wants it..."

Seemingly oblivious to Bex's actions, Thea took a huge, racking breath and for the first time looked me straight in the eye. "Got a cigarette?"

I felt like laughing, but I wanted to vent one more piece of my anger at her. I held my hands out and indicated that I was naked apart from a pair of hold-up stockings and a pair of very inappropriate work shoes. I screamed as loudly as I could, "Do I fucking look like I've got a cigarette, Thea? Eh? Where? Hidden up my fucking arse?"

A hand came in and offered her a half-smoked cigarette. She took it gratefully and took and deep drag. Nodding her thanks her hand shook as she handed it back.

I calmed a little. "Thea, I came back because last night was something extraordinary - beyond my wildest imaginings. I wanted more." I held my hand out to her and she slowly moved towards me.

Her voice was tiny and hoarse. "Even now? After what you saw?"

I took her in my arms. "So much more. So very much more..."

A cheer went up as I kissed her tenderly. She responded and melted into my embrace. She winced as her nipples pressed against mine and my hands ran over her bruised buttocks. I had forgotten the torment they had taken.

When we broke apart, her face was wet with tears. I hardly heard the words they were so quiet. "Come home with me?"

I nodded. "But first..." I smiled across at Bex who was watching patiently, a playful smile on her dark lips.

"Don't worry about me, Jess. I won't be short of partners. Consider the debt repaid."

Thea was still in my arms, my hand in the dampness at the base of her neck. She was still shaking slightly as if there was an electric current going through her. She looked up at me, her voice low so it wouldn't carry to the Goth girl. "Gabby told me in there. You... you wanna?"

"I owe her big time, and yes, I do wanna. I'm so bloody horny, Thea. Come with us?"

Smiling, she took me by the hand and walked over to Bex. "You've been watching me all night. I could do with a cool down. My turn to watch." She put my hand into Bex's and turned to Gabby.

Gabby put a protective arm around Thea's shoulder. "You ok babes?"

She looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah, just need some cuddles now." The older woman snuggled her in, stroking her hair tenderly.

I looked into Bex's dark rimmed eyes and grinned. "Come on, Bex. We've had The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof. How about the Goth and the Red-head."

Bex gripped my hand tightly and grinned at Thea, looking tiny in Gabby's embrace. "Is she fucking red hot? Because I fucking love red-heads."

Thea's hoarse little voice cut through the hubbub. "Absolutely red-fucking-hot. Now will someone please find me a cigarette, a fucking big bottle of vodka and a stool? I'm fucking knackered and there's a show about to start..."

The Lost Weekend

Both sated, we did nothing but snuggle together the first night.

Bex had been surprisingly gentle at first, taking her time to explore my adornments and find the three others that had remained hidden - my 'tramp stamp', my upper left shoulder and my left hip. If I had tried to explore all of hers, I'd still be there now. It was the first time I'd had a strap-on used on me and she fucked like an angel, purring in delight as I allowed her access to my back passage. It felt so good having something big and nasty up there again as she slammed into me, bent across the pommel horse. They had wanted to strap me to it, but I refused. I wanted Thea to be the first to restrain me.

I came with Bex gripping my tits as she grunted out in pleasure, my fingers on my clit, Thea's in my pussy, our mouths mashing together. As I lay across the horse, panting for breath I felt a variety of hands caressing me down below, slapping my buttocks lightly. A few murmured words of encouragement for the new girl. Gabby pulled Thea off me and gave me a long, slow burn of a kiss. "Me next time, yeah?"

I looked around me at the smiling faces of my new friends. I nodded. "Yeah, next time Gabby!"

Early the next morning, I went back to the company flat and got my stuff. Once I got back to Thea's, we never left her apartment again until I went back home late on the Sunday. By that time, I had tried nipple clamps, spreader bars, butt plugs, Velcro restraints, a variety of things that buzz and vibrate, a strap-on and some light 'correction' with Thea's favourite little paddle.

She didn't have to persuade or cajole me. I initiated everything.

"What does this do? Ooh that's what it does! Come on, do it to me then."

"Where does that go? What? Something that size up my arse? Oh fuck, that's nice!"

"So those are nipple clamps? Will they hurt? Ok, I'm game - go for it. Yeah go on - tighter, tighter!"

"Ow that paddle hurts. Just once more. Okay, three more. Fuck it, Thea - I said only three..."

The train journey home was a bit uncomfortable but I was in a state of euphoria I had not felt for years.

I still feared that would be the end of it.

Then just before she turned 33, Jessica Rhiannon Vale, a red-headed divorcee from Manchester applied for a vacant temporary position in her company's Leith office.

She got the job. Another girl left on maternity leave and she made the move permanent. She moved into a flat in Leith about three hundred yards from Thea's.

Now Jessica Rhiannon Vale goes to some of the same dark places Thea goes to and I love her so much.

As Thea would say, I've already told you a 'wee bit' about myself. So what about Thea herself?

Before we go on, it's about time the girl I love tells you why she does what she does.

Part Two - Thea

It was all boys at first for me, but not for long. Three different boys, five times in total. Two twos and a one. One of the twos was the guy who lived next door who got me into the pills for a while. I used to take them into school for him and earn a few quid.

Until I got caught and got thrown over the fence onto my silly little arse. He got a youth custody sentence; I got lucky and only got expelled.

So my folks thought it would be a good idea to do what they should have done in the first place, but despite being quite well off were too bloody mean to do. They sent me to an all-girl school out in the Scottish Borders for my final year. They said it would change me.

Oh, it changed me alright!

I had just turned eighteen and if the word 'naive' hadn't been invented, it would have to have been to describe little Thea. Yes, I've changed since, but then...

Being the new girl - tiny and vulnerable - I was seen as easy prey. As I had told Jess at our first meeting, I'd had this recurring vision of me being the last non-infected human fighting off the zombie hordes with nothing but a broken pool-cue. As we will see, when my fantasy came to pass, I didn't even have the luxury of the cue.

They had been trying it on for weeks with me and I had managed to fight them off. The girl that finally did for me was more insistent. She tried it on in the showers after netball.

I mean, imagine me at netball! I try to pretend I am five feet tall but even after hanging on the wall of a dungeon on a Friday night I can only manage four feet eleven and a half.

Back then I had hair down to my waist. Jess loved my Eton Crop when we first met - fuzzy at the back of my neck and fluffy on top - but she's now seen photos of me with long hair and is encouraging me to grow it again. I think I'm getting there - it's almost to my shoulders now.

Anyway, back in the showers, Maisie Johnson started stroking it, coming on to me. She managed to get a hand on my pubic area, which was a first. Later in the headmistress's study, we told her the black eye was from Maisie slipping on soap. Somehow we got away with it. The look Maisie had given me as we left the office was pure malice. "When you least expect it, McLeod. Watch your fucking back..."

I had shivered as I walked back to my room.

It took three weeks. I knew it was coming and knew it would hurt.

But I never expected it to change my life.

By the time it happened I was starting to think that resistance was futile. I had actually begun to catch myself appraising some of the girls in the showers, realising that my brief dalliances with Martin (twice), Alex (once was quite enough thank you) and Murdo (I gave a hint earlier - you do the maths) had not exactly been the stuff of dreams. I was beginning to realise that I had no real interest in boys but wasn't prepared to admit the truth to myself.

And then it happened.

I was heading back one late afternoon to the room I shared with Dilly Cousins, a sweet kid from somewhere unpronounceable in North Wales. Lillie Wilkinson popped my head out from her room. "Hey, Maccie-L - got a minute?"

"Yeah, course."

She smiled sweetly and held her hand out. Little naive me took it and entered the room. Lillie switched her grip, took hold of my wrist and twisted my arm up behind my back. Another hand took my other arm and did the same thing. I squealed in pain and looked up into the eyes of Shauna MacDonough. Even at eighteen years old she played rugby for the full Scotland ladies team. I tried to wriggle free knowing I had no chance.

The two hands not holding my wrists grabbed my hair and twisted it as viciously as my arms had been wrenched. Maisie was standing in front of me, her face a mask of fury, only a lingering trace of yellow remaining below her left eye. She took a bunch of keys from her pocket and slowly and deliberately threaded them through her fingers one by one, smiling malignly. Lillie kept her grip in my hair whilst Shauna put a huge paw over my mouth. I tried to bite but Shauna's wicked laugh in my ear told my everything I needed to know.

I was dead.

"So, ladies. Do I black her eye like the wee bitch did tae me?" The keys glinted in the sunlight glancing in through the window as she touched the tip of one of them under my left eye. "Or maybe just carve her up a wee bit? Break a few teeth; split her pretty wee lips?"

Shauna spoke. "Not liking the thought of her sucking pussy with bloody lips and cracked teeth, Maze..."

"Fair point well made, SD - maybe I'll just fuckin' flatten her pretty wee nose?" A sharp edge traced down the line of my nose and I whimpered as Maisie pushed a key halfway up my right nostril. I could smell the metal as she twisted it. As she removed it, Maisie looked at the key in distaste and wiped it slowly and deliberately on the shoulder of my blazer. "Dirty bitch... fucking snot on my key..."

I thought I was going to piss myself. Each of these three could tear me apart individually, never mind en masse. Shauna alone was twice my size. My eyes went wide in terror as Maisie pulled back her fist. I was wondering how much damage the three keys would cause and where they would cause it. I was terrified Maisie would blind me. The fist came flashing towards me and just as I expected to feel a searing agony of ripped flesh and breaking bone, it stopped an inch short of my nose. Before I could register relief, Maisie's other fist crashed into my solar plexus, doubling me up.

Every ounce of wind was knocked out of me. As I bent over gasping for breath, Maisie's elbow came down hard on the base of my neck and despite the grip of Shauna and Lillie, I sank to my knees groaning, tears beginning to flow.

I was dragged upright and Maisie held the key-laden fist in front of my face. She drew the sharp metal tines down my cheek, digging them into the flesh before almost tenderly stroking them around my face and chin.

"Right, McLeod. Gonna play nice this time?"

I wanted to spit in her face, but shook my head mutely.

For my troubles, I got another fist in my tummy.

Maisie repeated herself through gritted teeth. "I said... are you gonna play nicely?" As she said it, Shauna twisted my hair again sending shockwaves through me.

I gave in to the inevitable. "Yes, Maisie - I'll play nicely." I gasped out the words and felt big, strong hands propel me towards one of the two beds in the shared room.

Ninety minutes later, I staggered into the room I shared with Dilly, who lay on my tummy on her bed, head in a textbook, feet pointing towards the ceiling. Not looking up, she waved a hand at me. "Hey, Maccie. Hoozit gannin'?" Her attempt at a Scottish accent was awful but everyone loved her.