Girl on a Hot Tin Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to inhale, but it was impossible thanks to her hand on my nose and the ball-gag in my mouth. The blonde moved even closer and took another long, languorous drag and unleashed a full mouthful of smoke into my face. She released my nose and as I began to cough, the weights on my nipples danced and bounced as the ball gag muffled more cries. She repeated the dose and shuddered in delight as spittle and drool ran down my chin and dripped down onto the floor.

The blonde ran her hands down my body, tracing the lines of the leather body harness I was wearing. It started as a choker round my neck and the thin straps wound down my body, criss-crossing my breasts, circling my belly button and thighs.

If I had not felt like I had spent a fortnight on the rack, I would be relishing the feel of the garment wrapped tightly around me. When I first put it on back in my flat what seemed like a lifetime ago, it was easily the most erotic and sensual thing I had ever worn. When she had first seen it, before my ordeal had started, Thea had taken one look and gasped in appreciation.

The blonde woman had turned to Thea. "She looks delicious, little Theodora, does she not?"

Thea's voice was full of lust, barely a whisper. "She does, Mistress Candice. Is she ready?"

"Yes, she's ready, Theodora. Shall we begin?"

She had merely nodded, moved slowly away from us, and it had begun.

Candice.

That was the name of the woman who fifteen minutes earlier had started to put me through all of this. She was six feet two inches tall, of indeterminate age, with a thick rope of silvery blonde hair hanging down to her waist. I never saw her eyes - they were hidden behind wrap-around shades, making her seem even more mysterious and enigmatic. Her breasts were huge and pendulous and she looked every inch the Amazon Gabby had referred to earlier. I had been told to refer to her as Mistress Candice and given the wicked looking cane she was holding, I was not going to argue.

As my tormentor pulled the chain one more time, taking me completely off the ground, I thought my shoulders would pop out of their sockets. I had no more screams to give. Some vague, faraway part of me was somehow aware that there was still an Hitachi buzzing away between my legs. It was strapped to my thigh so that no matter where I was moved, it was still playing its merry tune on my clit. I had been almost oblivious to it up until now, but as the woman pressed it harder against me I was more aware. It began to have an effect. It began to give me pleasure.

I thought that if the pain in my arms went on any longer, I'd pass out. I was making a noise into the ball-gag, but it sounded like an injured cat.

I felt myself going faint. As I felt myself slipping away, a voice came to me over a wave of static. "Ok, I think that's enough stretching."

I heard another little voice from further into the darkness. A Scottish voice I thought I knew from somewhere; small and tremulous. "Fucking hell, Jess babe - way to go!"

My eyes were screwed tight shut. There was a sound of a chain rattling and my toes touched the floor once more. Everything that didn't hurt felt numb. Slowly, my feet were reunited with solid ground and the pain and tension in my arms lessened a little. Now my main torment had been alleviated, the weights on my nipples became more apparent and the feel of the Hitachi was getting more obvious.

Feet now on terra firma, I glared at the blonde as she moved in once more, smoke drifting up from her cigarette holder. I wanted more of it, but she was denying me. Teasing me. I'd gone through the agony. I just hoped the ecstasy would soon follow.

She reached up and began to remove the ball-gag. "Gonna be a guid girl?"

I swallowed hard and nodded. The gag came away and I gasped for air. As I did she blew a full stream of smoke straight into my mouth and I sucked it down gratefully. It felt wonderful after weeks of the vape pen. I held it there and a second followed. The overload made me cough again and now I really did let out a yell as the weights danced once more and I thought my nipples would snap.

Some barely conscious part of me thought it a good idea to thank my torturer. My voice was a raw rasp. "Thank you Mistress Candice."

She ran her long tongue along her lip. "Aye, you are a guid girl!" I was rewarded by another blissful mouthful of smoke.

My hands were still shackled above my head and I felt so wonderfully vulnerable. Aware of all those eyes upon me, it was one of the biggest turn-ons I had ever experienced. Despite the pain, I was already hooked. I knew this was how I wanted it to be from now on. It was why fate had directed me to The Russ; why fate had led Bex to bring me here to witness Jess hanging in this very spot.

I was about to seek out Jess and Bex again when the world went dark. Fucking great - I just get to lose the ball-gag and the fucking bitch blindfolds me.

The Hitachi was removed and I was aware of something being wheeled into place in front of me. I felt my arms being released and lowered gently. I winced as the circulation returned and tried to flex my shoulders. I was walked forward a couple of steps and told to part my legs.

What now?

I felt hands on each of my shoulders pushing me down into a sitting position. As I was slowly lowered, I had the wonderful sensation of something long and hard sliding into my now soaking wet snatch. As I let out a little groan of joy, my thighs hit a leathery surface, soft and padded. I felt something being clipped over my ankles and suddenly I couldn't move my booted legs. I felt like I was on the saddle of a horse, but a saddle with a distinct difference. I'd ridden horses before, but never used a saddle that had an eight inch dildo built in. Somehow the thought occurred to me that it would probably feel wonderful.

Whatever was happening to me was different to the times I had seen Jess do this. Each time, she had shuddered and screamed her way to orgasm after orgasm as the Hitachi did its work, another fat vibrator protruding from between her cute little buttocks as Candice sucked and nibbled her clit. I had watched in awe as she squirted sweet fluids over the woman's face as her muscles and sinews fought against their restraints and she bucked and thrashed in the throes of the complete ecstasy that followed her brutal caning and lashing.

My arms were pulled out to the sides. There were further clicks as I felt something being attached to rings on the Velcro ties on each wrist. I was able to grip onto what felt like a pair of metal posts; still unable to move, but it was more comfortable.

What felt like soft leather was looped around my throat and a chain attached to it, pulling my head upright. Something else clicked into place and I was now barely able to move any part of my body.

God, it felt amazing.

Something slick and wet pressed against my anus and I gasped as a butt plug was forced in. There was something rubbery and warm pressing on my clit and the sensation of those two things and the dildo filling me up nicely was electrifying. I squeezed my vaginal muscles down onto the dildo and moaned.

I received a slap from Candice's cane across my buttocks for good measure. It stung like hell and let out a shrill little gasp. I felt a gloved hand take me by the chin and heard a soft voice in my ear. "I'll tell you when..."

"Sorry Mistress Candice."

I was aware of Candice's proximity, but now there were other bodies close to mine as well. Something was about to happen and I tensed, sensing the worst. I felt fingers fumble at the nipple clamps that had been tormenting me now for so long that they had just become part of me. As they were released I screamed at the top of my lungs as the previously denied blood flow came rushing back. It felt like someone had taken razors to my nipples.

The agony was replaced by a sudden feeling of euphoria as I felt two sets of lips take hold of my nipples, sucking hard, and slippery wet tongues went to work. I gasped and wriggled on the saddle, hoping my actions wouldn't warrant another slap. I heard my restraints jingle and leather creak as I shuddered under their tender embrace, the lips and tongues working me into a frenzy.

I blinked into the dim light as my blindfold was removed and I looked down to see Bex sucking on one nipple and Moira's sweet little mouth working on the other. I almost laughed at the thought of her taking the minutes of the meeting.

'Suck the left nipple of Miss Vale whilst restrained in a fetish club. Action - Miss Menzies. Completion: Friday 9pm.'

She grinned up at me and I wished I could put my hands in her soft, curly hair and thank her for 'taking the minutes'.

"Thank you ladies, nice work." Knowing that Moira loved that kind of thing, Candice flicked her cane across her thighs as she moved away. The girl stopped and bent over. "One more please, Mistress Candice. I don't feel I fulfilled my duties to my full capabilities."

She got three more stinging strokes for her insolence and her face was alive with lust.

I could see Thea, now sitting in the middle of the floor, her hand still to her mouth as she watched on. Bex sat back down next to her and put an arm around her. She was a natural protector and I had grown to love her deeply. Moira curled up at the feet of a buxom woman in latex and gazed up at her longingly. The woman stroked her hair, her eyes fixed on me.

Now I could fully appraise my situation, I was all too aware of what was going to happen next. I had thought I had known what devious device I was strapped to, but now it was confirmed.

Candice moved in close again. "Know what this is, Miss Vale? This wicked device to which you are shackled, barely able to move a muscle? This device that is going to take you somewhere your wildest dreams never though existed? "

I nodded as best I could. "Yes Mistress Candice, I believe I do."

"Tell me then."

My voice sounded small and croaky. "It is a Sybian, Mistress Candice."

"Good girl." She patted me on the cheek and turned to the gathered crowd. "Do we think Miss Vale has earned her reward?"

There were twenty three women present. The number of lashes from the cane I would receive before I got my reward would be the number women who gave me the thumbs down.

You're probably ahead of me here, but let's see who put their thumbs up, shall we?

Bex.

Gabby.

Moira.

Thea.

Nineteen fucking strikes from that nasty cane. I screamed as the first blow took me with a full blooded swish. I felt tears welling up and cried out again as I squeezed my buttocks tight on the butt plug. No way would I be able to sustain that for another seventeen. I desperately tried to remember the safe-word and saw Thea mouth the word 'Falafel'. I was about to scream it at the top of my lungs when Candice smiled.

"As it's you're first time, I'll go easy..." A murmur of boos went up from the crowd, followed by giggles of laughter. After five further sharp taps on my buttocks, which still fucking hurt like hell, she switched to a soft cat'o nine tails. Thea and I had used them a lot and I loved the soft leather stinging my skin. I fixed my eyes on my lover in the audience as the blows fell on me from my shoulders to my buttocks. The women counted me down. As the last blow descended, my body was on fire. I was ready. I had done all they asked. I was desperate for my reward.

"Shall we see how long she can last, ladies?"

A murmur went up from the throng.

"I wonder if she'll be a squirter, like the lovely Miss McLeod? Theodora, darling - come and join us. Kneel at her feet and see if she will reward you with a delightful little cascade as you did to me last time."

Thea got up slowly and walked towards me with an enigmatic smile on her face. She knelt and put her hands together behind her back like an obedient child, her face inches from my pussy. I was screaming inside for her to tear at me with her mouth. She mouthed the words, "Love you!" and I dared to nod my head a fraction.

Candice wound a Velcro tie around Thea's wrists, securing them in place, and picked up a small square control box.

I tensed then remembered Thea's words from a few weeks earlier. "Jeez, Jess - you've got to try the Sybian one day. I've ridden it once, at a club in Glasgow. It doesn't so much give you an orgasm, as rip and tear one from you. You think it's never going to end."

The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof looked down with longing at the gorgeous young girl she had fallen so deeply in love with.

The older blonde woman turned a knob on the control box and something began to rotate and vibrate inside me.

As it began, The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof relaxed every muscle in her body. As it built, I let it take me over. I became one with the machine. My wails and moans rose as the noise of the machine rose, matching its cadence. My limbs began to thrash against the restraints, my juices pouring out, pooling on the leather and dribbling down onto the floor. I saw a small blonde girl kneeling at my feet, mouth wide open, face glistening with wet, sticky juices that seemed to flood from me in a never-ending cascade.

It went on way longer than I ever thought I could endure, limbs convulsing, sinews straining, throat raw from my screams. On it went, relentless, unforgiving, never-ending. I felt that but for the restraints, I would fly apart into tiny pieces to be scattered to the far corners of the room.

As I shook with yet another shattering orgasm, I locked my green eyes with grey ones of the blonde girl in front of me. Tears coursed down my cheeks, mingling with sweat and other fluids.

I sucked in a monumental breath and let out a feral, soul-wrenching, triumphant war-cry of a scream as I climaxed one last time and the machine finally gave me respite.

I hung like a rag doll. I never wanted to come down. I belonged there. I felt tiny hands working at my restraints. As my arms were released, the blonde girl pulled me into an embrace so tight, I thought that she would suffocate me.

I let out one final roar, an ear-splitting sound that Thea told me later seem to wrench through the soul of everyone present.

I kissed Thea tenderly and looked out into the assembled throng.

I tried to make my voice sound commanding, but it came out a little raw and unsteady. "Thank you, Mistress Candice, ladies. My name is Jessica Vale."

I hugged Thea once more before adding in a yell of triumph.

"And tonight I am The Girl on a Hot Tin Roof!"

Thea kissed again me and led me by the hand down off the small stage where Bex was waiting with a very large vodka.

I looked around at all the wonderful new friends I had made and burst into tears of joy, pride and pure love for them all, but especially Thea.

I raised my glass.

"To the Russell Arms - the best mistake a girl could ever make!"

Gabby looked at me with pride. "You've come a long way lassie. I reckon it were that kiss Bex gave ye that started all this."

Thea shook her head. "All my doing, Gabs." She looked at me. "Though that wee hussy had something to do with it!"

She pointed to the door. "Right let's go get drunk and fuck oor silly wee brains oot!"

-0-0-0-0-0-

So - now you know what we get up to on a Friday night round these parts, why not look us up if you're in the area? You know you'll get a warm welcome.

And if Thea and I are not around, Bex, Moira and Gabby will show you the ropes...

... and a few other restraints.

But then again, as you have seen, it's pretty likely that Thea and I will be hanging around somewhere...

The End