Girl Talk Ch. 07

Story Info
Being photographed- the ultimate, horny turn on for Michelle.
3.4k words
4.72
5k
3
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 7: Mic

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Michelle came to me as a private client, but went on to model for me on an amateur basis. She really enjoyed her photo sessions, and it was only during the course of the interview described here that I learned just how much. At the time of her first photo session she was about twenty-seven years old, a natural blonde, with a firm 34C bust, and loads of sex appeal. I saw her in town recently, and since I'm always looking for material for the Girl Talk series, I asked her if she'd be willing to give me a story. When she came in to tell me her story I was in for quite a surprise.

CC: Michelle, when I saw you in town and asked if you had a sexy story for me, you said you'd think of something. I must say, you've been very mysterious about it, so I'm really looking forward to hearing what you have to say. Let's get started, shall we?

Michelle: When you asked for a story, and I asked for more details, you just said, "Think of the most exciting thing you've ever done - and include as much detail as you can remember" When I went home that night, I ran through a few things in my mind, but I couldn't think of anything which excited me as much as being photographed by you.

CC: Really, a beautiful girl like you - you must have better than that?

Michelle: No, no, you've got to remember, it's always been one of my fantasies to be photographed in glamour model style, or erotic nude, call it what you will. Honestly, the whole thing was such a turn-on, right from the first day I called you about booking a photo session. When I phoned and asked about glamour photos, I was already feeling a little horny - well, actually I was feeling very horny to be truthful. I'd seen one of your adverts months before and been thinking about doing it for a while, and it became one of my favourite fantasies. Every time I thought about it I got excited, so I suppose it was inevitable that I'd end up in front of your camera.

CC: Yes, I remember the day you called - probably because you were calling from your office and unfortunately someone came into the office, which made things difficult and cramped your style a bit.

Michelle: (laughing) Oh dear, that's right. I was nervous about calling from the office anyway, but it was lunchtime and there was nobody there but me. I was worried that one of the other girls might come back, yet horny all at the same time. I remember my hands were shaking as I dialled the phone, but funnily enough as soon as I started talking to you I was fine.

CC: Yes - I remember it very clearly I'd just answered the phone and you'd scarcely gotten the chance to mention glamour photos when somebody did come back and you couldn't say very much. Luckily I caught on to what was happening, and we managed to get something arranged.

* * *

For the purposes of clarity, I'm going to run through the telephone conversation with Michelle from my side of the story, before returning to Michelle's narrative.

CC: The phone rang, and I answered it. A woman's voice, sounding a little nervous asked if I was the photographer, and when I confirmed I was, she asked about getting some glamour photos done. The conversation went something like this.

CC: Glamour photos - yes, certainly, how can I help you?

Michelle: It's just something I've always wanted to do, so I thought I'd get more details. I'm calling from the office, so I'm just a little worried that someone might come in.

CC: OK - I understand, so what kind of details would you like? (there was a silence for a moment or two)

Michelle: Well... I don't know if I can tell you that right now.

CC: Ah! You mean someone has come into the office?

Michelle: Exactly - you've got it!

CC: Don't worry, I'll ask you a series of questions and you just have to answer, "yes or no," is that OK?

Michelle: Yes, that's fine.

CC: I'm going to give you a list of options, starting from the mildest, and working through to the strongest, and you just have to confirm what you want.

When you say glamour photography, do you mean one of those "make-over" type shoots - basically head and shoulders portraits?

Michelle: No, that's not quite what I had in mind.

CC: Lingerie, with stockings?

Michelle: Yes, but less than that.

CC: Topless?

Michelle: Yes - further still.

CC: Panties off?

Michelle: Sounds good to me.

CC: Legs open?

Michelle: Yes, that's what I want, but I'm not sure if I have the nerve. We'll see on the day if that's OK?

CC: Great, now all we have to do is find a mutually suitable date and we can arrange your session.

* * *

CC: Arrangements made - you turned up on the day and I was very impressed.

Michelle: You were?

CC: Of course. You looked absolutely gorgeous.

Michelle: Aww - thank you, that's so nice of you to say that.

CC: Well deserved Michelle, well deserved.

Michelle: Before we go on I think I should say that when I got off the phone that day I was so wet I had to go to the toilet and "wipe" myself.

CC: Is that a new expression for masturbation?

Michelle: (laughing) No, but believe me I was tempted. If we hadn't been so busy I may well have done, but I did when I went home anyway, if you must know.

CC: So, given that you were so excited just talking about it, how did you feel when you got to my house? (I do most of my photo-sessions in my house)

Michelle: I was in a right old state; nervous, horny, and I know I was very wet, but you made me feel very welcome, and very relaxed. You were so relaxed and easy about everything yourself that it made it seem quite normal to be thinking about taking my clothes off in front of a perfect stranger.

CC: Hardly perfect Michelle.

Michelle: Oh, shut up, you know what I mean! Anyway, we went upstairs, and went through the lingerie I'd brought with me, deciding which sets we were going to use, and then you left me to get changed. I really liked that, it showed a lot of consideration for my feelings, and allowed to me to calm myself down a bit before the session started.

I changed into the first set of lingerie we'd chosen, let you know I was ready, and the session began. I felt really nervous to start with, but you took charge and told me what to do, directing me into a variety of poses. You were encouraging me all the time, telling me I was doing it just right, how lovely I looked - all very positive comments which helped build up my confidence. Soon I had forgotten all about the nerves because I was too busy concentrating on what you were saying. That's when I really began to enjoy what I was doing.

We started off with me in a black bra and matching panties, with a wispy black suspender belt holding up my sheer black stockings. They were the type with the deep lace tops, which you'd recommended, and they looked really classy. You said I had great legs, but the stockings made them look even better, sensational in fact. I was secretly pleased that you liked them so much; it was just the sort of encouragement that I needed to give my best. We did quite a few shots of me in varying poses, but I think that was just to get me relaxed before I got down to undressing. I was totally at ease, but oh so very excited by now, but the best was soon to come.

The first step in parting me from my clothing was for me to let the straps of my bra slip down my arms. Although nothing was on show yet, my excitement began to mount, because I knew I'd soon be exposing my breasts to a stranger. God... you can't imagine how exciting that was for me.

You told me we were going to do quite a sexy and suggestive shot next - still not showing any nipples, but you said to let my fingers slip inside the cup of my bra to make it look as if I was really horny and playing with my nipple. I shivered with need as my hand stroked down over the soft skin of my breast, under the lacy black top. I traced around the areola, and then pinched my nipple slowly. I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from moaning with pleasure. It felt so good, and the fact that I wasn't sure if you knew what I was doing or not added to the thrill.

By the time you eventually got me to pull down both cups, and expose my tits my nipples were hard and erect, tingling and pulsing with wonderful sensations. With both of them "out" and in full view, we did a series of shots where I was pretending to stroke, squeeze and play sensuously with my breasts, only, I wasn't pretending, it was the real thing for me. My nipples were soon so swollen and sensitive that I thought they were going to pop off the end of my tits.

The next part was when you really got me going, because that's when you suggested I let the fingers of my hand just slip inside the waistband of my panties so it would look as if I was so horny that I couldn't resist playing with myself. I was getting hornier by the second and it was a relief when you said to let my hand slip a bit further down inside my panties.

Although you hadn't said it, I just let my hand go right in, right down to my pussy and squeezed my hand against my pussy lips. I was shocked at how wet I was and how much juice has dribbled out of me. Under cover of the panties, and to tell the truth there wasn't that much cover, I let my middle finger slip between my lips. I think I must have moaned out loud there, because I looked at you and you smiled and winked as if it was our little secret. I wasn't so worried now, I felt as if I had your approval, and I knew I was going to go all the way, but not just yet.

I naturally get very wet anyway, when aroused, but I was slightly shocked at just how wet I was and how much of it had seeped, or rather, flowed out of me. When I opened my pussy lips with my finger I was unprepared for the amount that ran out, covering my fingers, panties and my groin with thick, slippery juice. You said to move my hand around a wee bit, so that it looked more natural, but moving my hand around just spread it even further, and it felt so good that it inevitably encouraged a further flow. I really was having a good time, no need to pretend, and by now all I wanted to do was take my panties off and rub myself to an orgasm, even though I felt slightly embarrassed at the thought of you seeing just how wet and turned on I was.

Next we did a series of shots where I gradually slipped my panties over my bottom and further down my legs until at last they were off. I remember scrunching them up and throwing them towards my holdall, because I didn't want you to see how saturated they were. Strangely, now that my panties were off, I became a bit shy and reluctant to open my legs and display my pussy, and yet I was desperate to do just that.

Finally, I had to admit to you that I was feeling really horny, and I'd gotten myself so wet that I was embarrassed to open my legs and let you see just how much. You just said not to worry about it - if I felt sexy, then I'd look sexy. I wasn't the first to get turned on when being photographed, and you certainly hoped I wasn't the last. That put my mind at ease and reassured me that I wasn't some hopeless kind of slut.

When we resumed shooting it was only a matter of moments before I was opening my legs for the camera. Just slightly parted to start with, but I knew you could see me, and that made me feel hornier still, and with each shot my legs seemed to find a mind of their own, opening wider and wider still, until at last my pussy was on open display, wet, open, blatantly exposed. From being embarrassed I was now totally shameless - I had gone full circle and wanted you to see just how wet I was. It was as if I wanted your approval and admiration for the state I was in, after all I reasoned, it was partly your fault.

CC: Yes, I remember that too, because it was one of the wettest pussies I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. I knew right from the start that you were a very sensual young woman, but I never know how a woman will react. Some will go with their natural feelings, other will hold back, but you just went for it. I thought you looked great.

Michelle: You must have thought I was a right little tart?

CC: Michelle, I can honestly say that I never thought that for a moment. In a way, it was a lovely compliment from you to me. It showed you trusted me, and were so relaxed in my company that you could let your natural feelings show and just be yourself.

Michelle: Thank you - that puts my mind at ease after all this time - I always had a sneaking worry that you might think less of me for what happened.

CC: Don't be daft - now get on with the story. I know what happened, and even I'm desperate to hear the next bit.

Michelle: (laughing) Okay, Okay, here we go then. There I was in all my glory, legs spread wide, wet, horny, and getting wetter and hornier by the second. My left hand was squeezing my nipples, and my right hand was sliding down my body towards my pussy. I could feel wetness on the inside of my thigh as I let my hand slide in towards my pussy, and I smeared it sensuously across my skin. It felt so good, and then closer still, my groin slippery and responsive. I circled my clitoris with my middle finger, letting out a sigh of relief, followed by a moan of happiness as I parted my lips again.

I just couldn't hold back anymore and slipped two fingers into my hole, my pelvis arching up to fuck my own hand. How incredibly wicked and sexual I felt at that moment, knowing you were just a few feet away, watching and photographing me in the depths my pleasure. To tell the truth I could hardly believe what I was doing, but at the same time I was gloriously unashamed, wanting you to see and hear me.

All my inhibitions flew out the window, and I came with such a powerful climax that I thought I was going to die. It wracked my body for what seemed ages, never ending, until at last it began to subside. I was still getting little orgasms, like aftershocks, minutes later. Now, this is the bit that will really shock you. I was desperate for you to give me a hug and tell me it was Okay, but I didn't dare ask. You talked to me really nicely. You probably thought that I would be embarrassed after it was all over, and I was a little bit, but you have a way of putting me at ease around you - strange, eh?

After I had recovered we continued with the photo session. When you did those close ups of my wet pussy... well, I don't suppose it matters now, especially after what I've already said, but I nearly asked you to touch me. I was so close to asking you, but I was a bit frightened to ask. With you being so close to my pussy I just wanted you to reach out and play with me, feel your mouth and fingers on me, and in me. Quite frankly, I was so open to being fucked you could have done anything you wanted.

CC: Fuck, fuck, fuck, shit! Now you tell me, years after the event. You realise of course that this will haunt me for the rest of my life. (she's laughing) Honestly Michelle, if there was just one woman I could have chosen, from all the hundreds of women I've photographed throughout the years - one woman that I would have liked to make love to, it was you, and now you tell me I could have done it all along. I feel sick, absolutely devastated, and so fucking disappointed.

Michelle: Oh... I'm so sorry. Me and my big mouth, but it's true.

CC: Oh, I suppose it was never meant to be, and anyway, I'm old enough to be your father, not to mention fat and ugly.

Michelle: I know you're older than me, but it didn't seem to matter at the time. My whole body was supersensitive - I could feel the slightest thing, and I wanted to be touched and loved. With my senses so highly pitched it wasn't long before I was heading for another orgasm, and that's how the session ended. You said you were satisfied that you had some great photos in the bag, and I was just satisfied, full stop.

I was very flattered when you asked me back a few weeks later to model for you.

CC: Well, you were a very good model, beautiful face, great figure and sexy as hell. What a great combination, and maybe I just liked the way you screamed when you came. It wasn't just that though Michelle. There are some models you feel entirely at home with, you can feel a certain "something" between you, empathy, rapport, call it what you will, an invisible link that makes them very special. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's magic, and I felt that with you.

Michelle: Aww... really? That's so incredible - can I just say, I felt that as well. Maybe that's why I wanted you to touch me that day - very strange, but nice.

You know what? I'd like to come back and get some more pictures done. I've been thinking about it for a while, and telling this story has brought it all back. In fact, I'll do them now if you have the time, I'm really in the mood. (giggles)

CC: Well, I haven't got anything better planned for this afternoon, in fact I doubt if I could ever have anything better planned than taking photos of you Michelle. Just let me set up the lights and we're ready to go. Can I just say before we start that I'd like to thank you for the story - and I'll treasure it in years to come.

Michelle: Oooh thanks - you say the sweetest things. You're such a charmer sometimes.

CC: I try Michelle, I try, but let's get some photos done. I hope you've got some sexy underwear on under that dress. (Michelle says nothing, but nods and grins wickedly as she takes her position) Stockings too? (another nod and even bigger smile)

* * *