Girl Talk Ch. 14

Story Info
Married, fantasies get more extreme, she wants a gang bang.
3.5k words
4.5
4.2k
6
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 14: Wendy

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Wendy is another private client who agreed to contribute a story. She's thirty-five years old, lovely figure, 36 D breasts, brunette with shoulder length hair, closely trimmed pussy hair, and the most gorgeous pale blue eyes.

CC: Hi Wendy, thanks for coming along today to give us your story.

Wendy: Thanks for asking me, because I'm really looking forward to telling it, can you believe? I've been thinking about it a lot since you asked - kinda going over it in my mind to remember the juicy details.

CC: Mmm... juicy details?

Wendy: (laughs) Oh, there's a lot of juice!

CC: And have you succeeded in remembering all the details?

Wendy: In some ways, yes, but mostly I've just made myself very horny.

CC: Can't be bad surely?

Wendy: No, but when I start thinking about it... well, I'll leave that to your imagination.

CC: I've got a very good imagination.

Wendy: I know all about your imagination.

CC: I think not - not even scratched the surface yet. Mind you, it was your imagination that got you into what happened, wasn't it?

Wendy: Yes, it was. It all started off as a fantasy with my husband when we were making love. Up until then we were just an ordinary married couple, nothing unusual. We had a good regular sex life, nothing kinky... well, just an ordinary couple as I say. Somehow or other a fantasy took shape, which entailed one of my husband's friends watching us while my husband screwed me senseless in various positions. With my eyes closed and his hands, tongue and cock doing wonderful things to me, I could almost believe one of them was there watching. The fantasies got me really het up, really turned on, and I mean far more than I ever had without them. I'd get quite frantic, and the orgasms were more intense.

Then one night as he made love to me, the fantasy he whispered in my ear changed a little bit. He switched roles on me unexpectedly by saying it was him who was watching and one of his friends who was screwing me. Well, as they say, that really "hit the spot." The thought of him watching while another guy used me was so exciting that I just orgasmed again and again. I totally lost control, screaming and sobbing with the excitement of my orgasms and fantasy thoughts.

A few nights later, he suggested blindfolding me and tying me to the metal bars of the bedhead. Again, this new thought of being helpless was very exciting and appealing, so I let him tie me up. Instead of touching and kissing me straight away, he said he was going to leave me for awhile to think of all the things he was going to do to me when he came back. He suggested I could also think about one of his friends coming into the room and seeing me naked and helpless. He would watch as his friend was taking advantage of my plight by sliding his hard cock up my tight wet hole, etc. Then he left me to think about it and I most certainly did.

I have a very vivid imagination, and I was already very horny, so thinking about the things he said made me hornier still. I even opened my legs wide to show the imaginary friend how wet and ready I was for him. By the time my husband came back just a few minutes later I was in a right state. He said nothing but slid his cock right into me and I came within a few strokes. The blindfold and bondage added another new layer of excitement to the fantasy. It just kept getting better and better.

CC: It looks like you've tapped into a rich and varied fantasy and sex life. What happened next?

Wendy: Well, looking back now it seems inevitable where it would lead. I suppose we both wanted it to happen, and it happened. About two weeks after the first blindfold games we were messing around in the bedroom, just having some fun. He'd set up the video camera on a tripod to video us in action - nothing unusual in that, we did it quite often, and I can assure you it's a hell of a thrill to see yourself being screwed. Sometimes when he's away on business I watch the videos again. It's a real turn on - I masturbate as I watch him lick me, or see his cock sliding in and out of my pussy. Almost, as good as the real thing, but not quite.

Anyway, he undressed me, touching, kissing, squeezing and rubbing until I was just a mass of raw nerve endings begging to be fucked, and almost on the brink of orgasm. He blindfolded me again and tied me to the bed head. Then he left me again to, "come to the boil," as he put it. I begged him to come back, telling him I was already on the boil - please, just a few more touches and I'd come. He ignored me and left me in such a state of arousal that I was beside myself with need. He told me to open my legs as wide as I could so his friend would get a nice view of my wet pussy when he came upstairs to fuck me.

I began to imagine being touched and seen by this stranger, and the more I imagined it, the more I wanted it. What would he think of me when he came through the bedroom door and saw me there, naked apart from my black stockings? Would he like my tits, and what about my very wet and cock hungry pussy? Would he play with me, fingering and sucking my pussy and tits, or just ram it into me without so much as a by your leave?

I was desperate for it, and shouted for him to please come back, begged him to come back now. I told him I needed it inside me, right this minute - please, please, come back, and the more I begged the hornier I got. By the time I heard him coming back upstairs I was desperate to be touched. He came into the room, and I heard him taking off his clothes, the rustle of the shirt material, etc, and I knew it wouldn't be long now. I felt his weight on the edge of the bed, and tilted my pelvis up, eagerly offering my cunt to his touch. His hands caressed the inside of my thighs, teasing me.

I begged him again to touch and finger me, and his fingers obligingly opened up my lips and slid deep into. I cried out with relief, and pushed myself hard against his hand, feeling him massage my G-spot. Close to the edge for so long, I came in a wonderful, rushing, all encompassing wave of pleasure, pushing myself harder against his fingers in sheer wanton desperation.

As the spasms faded and I lay there helplessly, I got the first uneasy feeling that something wasn't quite right. Then it struck me - the smell was wrong - it was a different aftershave. It wasn't my husband! I panicked; I thought there must be intruders in the house. I had a vision of my husband lying downstairs, badly injured and bleeding, while this man was about to rape me.

"You're not my husband - what have you done to him?" I called his name, but there was no answer. I lashed out at him with my feet but missed. He cleverly kept out of range of my flailing legs and feet until I began to tire. As I began to slow down and lose momentum, he smacked my bottom - not too hard, but enough to panic me all over again, and make me use up my dwindling reserves of strength on more futile kicking and struggling.

He kept moving from one side of the bed to the other, and I swivelled on the bed to meet him, as much as my tied hands would allow, kicking out to keep him away from me. I was almost at the end of my energy and couldn't keep it up. My legs felt like lead, my heart was thumping, not just from the effort but from fear too. I realised I couldn't keep it up and he had been moving round the bed to deliberately tire me out, and he had succeeded. I felt him grab my right ankle - I tried to kick out again, but I was so tired I could hardly move my legs.

He looped what felt like a piece of rope round my ankle, then pulled it back towards the bed head, tying it there, where my hands were already tied. He did the same with my left leg, and now I was truly helpless. I had a vision of myself with my legs spread wide and everything on display. Now he could do anything he wanted. I felt so vulnerable and helpless, and I begged him not to hurt me - I knew there was no point in screaming - we live in the country - nobody would hear. He said nothing.

He started by lightly massaging my bottom and thighs, then my groin and the area all round my pussy. After a few minutes of sustained attack, my lips were pulled apart, and his tongue slipped gently into me, then lapped sensuously round my clitoris. At that point it dawned on me that this was no rapist, this was a friend of my husband - our fantasy stranger. My husband had made our fantasy a reality.

The sense of relief was unbelievable, which made what he was doing to my pussy all the sweeter. Now that I realised I was exposed to a stranger, my tits and pussy his to use as he wanted, my excitement took off, out off control again. I remembered that the camcorder was on, so I'd be able to watch it later. Within seconds the panic was gone, replaced by the sweetest sensations as he explored my pussy-holewith his mouth, his tongue dipping inside, and circling my clitoris expertly. After he licked me to a wonderfully intense orgasm, I told him it was OK, I realised now that he was one of my husband's friends, and I knew what was going on and he could untie my legs, which he did.

I was a lot more relaxed by this time, spreading my legs as wide as I could, inviting him to make use of me some more. He continued his soft and gentle treatment on my pussy, bringing me to another searing orgasm. I apologised for my earlier panic attack, but he said nothing, just continued working relentlessly on my thighs, boobs and pussy. He untied my hands, and I might have managed to pull up the blindfold to see who it was, except that another pair of hands held me down, and helped flip me over on my tummy, where my hands were pulled behind my back and tied again.

I knew it was my husband, helping this stranger to subdue me - and my excitement knew no bounds - he was here, watching me being used, just like our fantasy. He'd been absolutely silent to that point, and I hadn't known he was present, but now it only added fuel to the flames of my excitement. The stranger got me up on my knees but pushed my head low onto the duvet, so my bottom and pussy were high in the air, on display. I was a bit concerned at that point - would he be a 'back door,' man, or would he slip his hard length into where I really needed it?

I needn't have worried. He rubbed his knob up and down against my lips, covering and lubricating his cock with my generous flood of juices, then opening me gradually, he entered and withdrew a few times, teasing me until I begged him to give me it all, and so he slid it into me, up to the hilt until I felt his balls touch me too. It was sublime as he just let it rest there, pulsing with life, filling me.

I started to move first, impatient for more sensation, my hips moving up and down, round and round, wringing every particle of excitement out of my new cock. He held my hips tight, so I couldn't withdraw too much, so frustrating, but so lovely too. He withdrew, almost out, held it at my entrance until I was squirming with want. I begged him, humiliating myself, telling him to ram it into me, knowing my husband was watching, and hearing me ask another man to fuck me hard. Please, please, please I asked him over and over again, and at last he relented and plunged it deep into me.

I screamed out loud, the anticipation, the waiting, all too much, and I orgasmed almost immediately. Bucking and thrusting against him like a demented whore, calling out my husband's name, pleading for more and more, my cunt felt like liquid fire, rippling and clenching at this strange prick fucking me. He stroked in and out, relentless, not seeming to notice my bad behaviour, or the frequent orgasms.

I was beginning to get tired after so many orgasms, but still his lovely hard cock fucked me relentlessly until I begged him to stop. He slapped my bottom hard, as if to say, "shut up," so I did. He slapped my arse again, then again until it was stinging, a wonderful warm glow merging with the pleasure of my pussy hole. I could feel another orgasm rising deep within, but I thought I'd never summon the energy to carry it off until he leaned forward and spoke the only words he said during the entire evening. Slapping my bottom hard on each cheek he said, "Oh, you beautiful, beautiful slut." The effect those words had on me was electrifying. A new shock of energy ran through me, starting at my pussy core and radiating out through my entire body.

Tiredness momentarily gone, I pushed back hard against him, bucking and squirming, impaled on his length, but determined to milk his come, and finish him too. I clenched and sucked on him, trying to get every ounce of pleasure out of him. I called out loudly, asking for his come, telling him to shoot it into me, fill my hole with it. I got myself even more excited, and felt my last orgasm coming. I heard him groan, and knew he was coming; then a lovely warm shock as he came, flooding into every nook and crevice of my cunt hole.

My own orgasm swept over me, a tsunami of biblical proportions. I must have fallen forward, slipped of his cock, face down on the bed and fallen sleep, because the next thing I knew, my husband was untying my hands, and the blindfold was removed. He took me in his arms and kissed me lovingly and deeply and made me get into bed where I fell asleep in his arms.

CC: Oh my God Wendy, that was some story. How did you feel next day?

Wendy: I had a few aches and pains in obvious places, a bit sore, but still very excited by what happened. Luckily, it was Saturday, so we stayed in bed and talked about it a lot, which made us very horny as you can imagine. We celebrated the fulfilment of our fantasy in the only way possible. (laughs)

CC: How about the video?

Wendy: It's very exciting but I still don't have a clue who the "friend," was. He wore a ski-mask type thing throughout the proceedings, which when I look at the video is very exciting too, because it looks as if he is a rapist. Oh dear, even more fantasies are emerging out of that last one. Where will it all end?

CC: So, he must be someone you know - otherwise there would have been no need for the mask?

Wendy: Exactly, but my husband won't tell me.

CC: Finally, Wendy, now that you've turned your fantasy into a reality, where do you go from here?

Wendy: Mmm... I don't know if I should say - you might think I'm a right slut.

CC: Hmmm... maybe, but always a beautiful one.

Wendy: (laughing) You're a cheeky bugger - you're horrible to me. (thinks for a few moments) Do you really think I'm beautiful?

CC: Of course you are, and remember, I've seen you naked too, so I know what I'm talking about.

Wendy: Thanks darling - you can be really sweet when you want to be.

CC: A pleasure, but it would still be nice to know what your new fantasies are.

Wendy: Alright, we have two major ones at the moment. They are boringly familiar, and both involve me being tied up and helpless. The first one involves a woman coming into the bedroom and making use of me, then untying me and allowing me to use her for our mutual pleasure. The next is where I'm tied up again, and more than one man comes into the room.

CC: So, you want to experience two guys at the same time.

Wendy: Oh no, it's worse... well... may better than that. At least two, but hopefully more - a gang bang. My husband watching and videoing only, so all the cocks are new to me.

CC: Do you think it will happen in real life?

Wendy: Yes, I think both will happen, and sooner rather than later. One night, very soon, he'll tie me up and it will either be the lovely soft body of another woman, or a roomful of guys who are going to screw me until I'm almost out of my mind with pleasure.

CC: Funny how things work out Wendy. You said at the beginning that you were just a normal married couple - then one night a little whisper, some fantasy pillow talk, and your whole life changes. Would you go back to that 'innocence' if you could?

Wendy: Mmm... no! I've been, sort of, how can I put it without sounding pretentious? I've been awakened; I suppose that's the word, and now I'm realising the potential for pleasure within my own body. Realising, in the sense that I'm understanding my own nature better, but also realising the potential, from the point of using what imagination and needs I have, to make myself and my husband happy. I think there's a lot more to come; I think there's almost a limitless capacity for fantasy to lead me places I never though of before.

Take the ski-mask thing for instance. When I saw the video, I realised that being fucked by someone wearing a ski mask excited me. When he smacked me on the bottom as he fucked me, I realised that I liked it, the pain and the pleasure, so I want to explore that, and my liking for bondage, being tied and helpless is very strong too. Women? I haven't even got off the ground with that, but I want to feel a woman, touch her soft skin, tits, wet fragrant pussy, and so on, and so on. Every fantasy seems to lead to a dozen more and we want to do it all.

CC: Well done - will you come back and tell us some more of your adventures?

Wendy: I think we can do better than that. My husband and myself have discussed this, and agreed, that if he ever manages to set up the gang-bang, that we want some really good photos and a video of what happens. I'd like you to be there and take the pictures for me - I trust you, and I would feel really comfortable with you being there. He'll contact you when it's going to happen, but remember, if you see me in town or whatever, you must keep it a secret from me. A lot of the excitement is not knowing what's going to happen.

CC: Wendy, my love - who could refuse a request like that?

Wendy: (putting on her coat and getting ready to leave) Okay - I'm relying on you to get some nice photos, and some good close-ups of the action. (as she reached the door she turned and smiled at me) By the way, I would consider it to be a really nice favour to me, if you didn't stay in the role of, 'photographer only' for the entire evening.

CC: WHAT...??! (the door closed behind her and she was gone)

* * *