Girl Talk Ch. 15

Story Info
Predatory divorcee sets out to seduce visiting workmen.
1.9k words
4.21
2.3k
2
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 15: Julie

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Julie is an attractive thirty-seven year old blonde, who had private pictures taken by me lately. She's about 5'5" tall, slim with a 34B bust, blonde hair and great legs. She was married for around twelve years, but first separated, and now divorced.

CC: Well Julie, thanks for coming in to tell me your story. I know you have a new partner now, but for a while you seemed to have made the most of your freedom.

Julie: You bet I did! I suppose I was a bit wild for a few months there after the divorce. My husband just walked out and left - said he didn't love me anymore, and that was that. I think what I did was to prove to myself that I still had what it takes, and that I was still, hopefully, attractive to men other than my husband. It certainly helped get my confidence back.

CC: Are you crazy? Don't you have mirrors in your house? You look really great.

Julie: Aww... thanks; you always say the nicest things to me.

CC: Just the truth Julie, and well deserved.

Julie: Well, thank you anyway. However, it wasn't just to boost my confidence. I was beginning to get rather frustrated. As a married woman I was used to regular sex, and boy, was I missing it. Okay, I had my imagination, my fantasies and my trusty vibrator, but it's not quite the same. All my friends were in relationships too, and I don't think they meant to be cruel, but I found myself excluded from a lot of the things that we used to do. Having a sex hungry woman around their husbands seemed to frighten them.

CC: Yes, I've heard that before. Never mind, you didn't let that get you down, did you? Tell us what you did?

Julie: Well, for a few months I didn't do anything, and just continued to get more frustrated, but it all started when I moved into my new place. I took a week off work, a week of my holiday entitlement, to tie in with the move so I could get everything fixed up, just the way I wanted it. On the first day after moving in, the telephone engineer called to install my new phone. To be honest, I'd masturbated that morning in the shower - I love doing it in the shower - all that warm water, and when I get the shower nozzle and hold it close to my clitoris the feeling is just so good, unlike anything else. However, masturbate or not, I was still feeling on edge, that restless predatory feeling of needing something more. To cut a long story short, I seduced the telephone engineer!

CC: Good for you - do tell!

Julie: Well, he wasn't the best looking guy in the world, but he seemed to have a good physique - fit and muscular, so I thought I'd just go for it. I chatted to him while he was working, making sure to let him know I was newly divorced, but not looking for a new husband just yet. I wanted to have fun and play around for a year or two before I thought of settling down again, I told him. I offered him tea or coffee, he chose coffee, and I went into the kitchen to make it, slipping off my panties while I was there. I was wearing quite a short skirt, and knew he's get a good view of my pussy as I intended to sit opposite wherever he sat, and make sure he got a good eyeful by being rather careless about keeping my legs together. He couldn't help but notice, and from there it was just a short hop to the bedroom. If I couldn't get him to shag me I'd give up and become a fucking nun, I thought to myself!

I was pretty nervous as I sat down opposite him, and very aware of my naked pussy, but of course that made me want it all the more. I was in two minds whether I had the nerve to do it, and I knew I would feel pretty stupid if it all went wrong, not to mention humiliated and embarrassed. In the end my need for a good sex session overruled my common sense, and as we talked while having the coffee, I became a little careless with the position of my legs - not too blatant - but definitely 'on show.'

What a thrill of excitement ran through me when I realised he had noticed my carelessness straight away. I just kept on talking as if completely unaware that anything was going on, and gradually opened my legs even wider. Soon he couldn't take his eyes off my legs and pussy hole, and as I stopped talking, he hardly noticed, staring, mesmerised by my display so, I asked him if he liked what he was looking at. He nodded, so I just opened my legs, and I know I have great legs, I've been told that so many times, and pulled my short skirt up to my waist.

He kinda slid off the chair, ending up almost between my knees, we were that close, and kneeling in front of me, began to finger and lick my pussy. I went wild with excitement, and I came very quickly - believe me, I needed that so badly. I took him through to the bedroom and 'christened,' the new bed with a torrid and very pleasing sex session. He took me from behind, very forceful, smacking my bottom a few times, which wound me up even more. I told him to fuck me as hard as he could, because I was a dirty bitch that needed a good seeing to. He needed no encouragement, let me tell you, and made a good job of me in the time he was there.

We spent a very pleasant hour having fun, but he had to go back to work. I asked him if he'd come back later that same night, and he did. He was most enthusiastic and set about me with will. When he left in the wee small hours, I'd literally been fucked to a standstill. I could hardly move, totally exhausted, and very sore in certain places, but it was a good soreness, the kind that reminds a woman that she's been well and truly used.

CC: So, that was the beginning of your career as a predatory divorcee.

Julie: Mmmm... but I rapidly moved on, and the telephone man was just the beginning. He had proved to be so much fun in the bedroom that I decided to seduce any man who came to the door, if I found him the slightest bit attractive.

The man who came to install my satellite TV was as eager as a puppy, and installed a good-sized cock in my pussy too. He still comes back whenever he's in the area, using the pretext that he's just checking my reception is up to scratch. He hasn't been disappointed so far, as I have 'received,' him in every room in the house, and in quite a few positions too. There's nothing on the adult channel that's any better than my satellite man. (laughs)

The window cleaner nearly fell off his ladder when cleaning my bedroom window. I was 'accidentally,' naked at the time, lying on my back, legs open, and facing the window to give him a good view of me sliding a vibrator into my cunt. He looked shocked, but when I got up quickly, opened the window, and asked him to come in, he didn't say no. I was getting quite bold by now, and figured that even if someone was stupid enough to say no, then I'd still have the thrill of exposing myself.

Next a guy of about forty came to lay my lounge carpet, and it didn't take much persuasion for him to stay and lay me as well. This was probably one of my most depraved episodes, because I don't know if you've noticed, but carpet layers usually travel in pairs. While the carpet layer was expertly doing me doggy style on the bed, I noticed his young, twenty year old assistant watching us from the door. I beckoned him to come in, and he fed his nice young cock into my mouth. I was being screwed both ends at once and it was wonderful - so incredibly dirty and exciting. Every time I thought about it for weeks afterwards, I just had to touch myself. I asked the young assistant to come back and see me on his own, and he did. I felt a bit of a 'cradle snatcher,' to tell the truth, he was so young, but he wasn't complaining, and he ploughed me mercilessly and enthusiastically for weeks afterwards. I like to think I was helping his education.

CC: Was that it?

Julie: There was the double-glazing salesman - but his sales talk didn't quite match his bedroom technique, but he definitely had a 'glazed,' expression his face when he left a couple of hours later. No sale, but a big bonus!

CC: Any more? Maybe... one or two others. The meter reader for the gas and the meter reader for the electric. The plumber who came to fix my central heating - my centre was well 'heated,' by the time he left. A young estate agent who came to the wrong door by mistake, but quickly found out it was the right door for me. The gas fitter who came to carry out the yearly service on my boiler and serviced me so very well. A young relief 'postman,' last Christmas - a student. I soon got his 'o,' levels up to standard, and he was very grateful for my extra tuition. I think that's about it - there may be others I've forgotten - whose performance was less than memorable, but most have really done a good job for me, but maybe that's because I expect a high level of performance and generally get it.

There was one really stand out lover, and I wasn't going to mention that, after all, a girl has to have some secrets, but telling you all this has been very exciting. Much more than I thought it would be, so I've decided to give you that story too, but not today. I have to get home.

CC: Aww... that's a shame - so when can you come back? It would be nice if I could do a follow up, and have the second part for next month.

Julie: OK, then, I'll have a think about it. I've really enjoyed telling you this story. It's gotten me quite horny, and I've never seduced a photographer. (she giggled)

CC: Ahem, well, what can I say? I'd like to thank you for your sexy and very amusing story. As for the second part - I'm looking forward to it.

* * *