Girl Talk Ch. 19

Story Info
The baby-sitter licks the mom's pussy.
1.9k words
4.58
14.4k
4
4

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 19: Kitty

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Kitty came to get some photographs for her boyfriend, and stayed to give me this story. She's a lovely looking girl, twenty-three years old, long dark hair, very slim, with pert 34B breasts, and really big nipples. She's 5' 7" tall, with long shapely legs, which she says she prefers in the, "open," position. I should also add that she has a great sense of humour too!

CC: Well, Kitty, you've got a nice story to tell me I hope?

Kitty: Well, I think so. It excites me to think about it, so hopefully other people will think it's exciting too.

CC: I'm willing to bet they will, so why don't you just start when you're ready.

Kitty: OK. I suppose it's not all that unusual, but there's a wee twist to it, which makes it more interesting.

It started when I was home from University about three or four years ago. It was the summer break, and I was looking for some part-time work. I saw a notice in a newsagent's window for a baby sitter, and decided to give it a try. It wasn't regular work, just one of those, "as and when required," sort of things, so I called about it, and the pay turned out to be rather good. The woman who answered the phone asked me to go round and see her, and it turned out to be less than a mile from where I stayed.

I went round later that morning, and she turned out to be in her late twenties or early thirties and very pretty. She had two children: one aged five, the other three. Naturally, she asked me a number of questions, and I explained that although I had no formal qualifications in child minding, I had quite a lot of practical experience. I went on to tell her that I had done a fair bit of babysitting for neighbours and relatives before going to university, plus I had a couple of younger brothers, so I was pretty experienced. She seemed satisfied, and asked if I could baby-sit for her the next night, which was a Friday, and so it was arranged.

Next evening I went round about 8pm, as arranged, and when she came to the door I hardly recognised her. I thought she was pretty the day before, but I had been wrong. She looked absolutely stunning; her make-up was immaculate, her designer dress perfection, likewise her jewellery. She let me in and told me all the usual things, and showed me the kitchen so I could make refreshments for myself if I wanted to.

The children were already in bed, so it all looked simple enough. She also showed me the intercom system, which allowed me to listen out for the children and switched it on to show me how it worked. I assured her that everything would be just fine, to just go out, leave it to me, and enjoy her night.

Instructions concluded, she smiled and did a little pirouette, asking me if she looked OK. I told her that, "OK," was hardly an adequate word to describe her, she looked absolutely stunning. Her smile dazzled again and she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek, telling me I was, "so sweet." Next she went through to the hallway and called up to her husband, but getting no reply, she too went upstairs, leaving me alone in the lounge.

A few minutes went by, and then I heard voices coming from the intercom. They were obviously checking the children before they left, and didn't realise the intercom was on. I heard him ask her what the babysitter was like. He seemed to think I was fat, ugly, and spotty, if I had nothing better to do on a Friday night than baby-sit. It was quite a thrill to hear her say that I was actually very attractive, with a nice figure, and in her opinion, very sexy.

She finished off her defence of me by adding that she was sure he wouldn't say, "No," if he got the chance. I thought that was a bit of a strange thing for a wife to say to a husband, but his next words really surprised me when he said it sounded like she wouldn't refuse the opportunity either. She laughed at that, and said she'd love to get me in bed, adding that I was wearing a T-shirt with no bra, and I looked as if I had lovely big nipples, which she would love to suck.

My brain was in a whirl. I'd never had any sexual contact with another woman, but I have to admit that I've had secret little fantasies about it from time to time. As I've already said, I found her very attractive, so her words found a ready target in me. I was enormously excited by it all, and when she'd spoken about my nipples I immediately had a mental picture of her sucking and squeezing them. Their voices faded as they left the room, so I ran over to switch off the intercom - I didn't want her to know that I'd heard her talking about me in such an intimate way.

A few minutes later they came into the lounge - he was a really nice looking guy, and I noticed how he quickly looked at me, then back to her, smiling at her. She introduced me, and while we were shaking hands he had a good long look at my nipples. I felt almost naked, knowing what they'd said, and although embarrassed, I was excited too. After a few moments of general chit-chat and last minute arrangements and instructions, they left, but within minutes she came back leaving him sitting in the car.

"Damn and blast," she said as she came back into the lounge. I asked her what was wrong, and she just hitched her dress higher to reveal that she was wearing stockings. Two of the straps which connected the suspender belt to her stockings had come undone, and were just dangling there, useless. She came over to me and asked if I could help her with the back one which was the most difficult, while she did the front one.

I was still sitting on the sofa, and she stood right in front of me, very close so I could reach, a she pulled her dress waist high. She had a tight little bottom, beautifully framed by the black stockings and suspender belt, but no panties. I reached out with trembling hands to attach her lacy stocking top to the suspender belt. The feel of her skin was lovely, silky smooth, her perfume and sheer presence was subtle but intoxicating. She was trying to fix the front one, but I finished doing the back one first. She turned round and thanked me.

"Be a darling and do this one too - I'm all thumbs tonight." The skin on the front of her thighs seemed to be even smoother, but perhaps that was my imagination. Standing with her legs slightly open, and from my low viewpoint sitting on the edge of the sofa, I could clearly see her pussy as I tried to fasten the clip. She was a natural blonde, her pubic mound was a glorious golden bush, but the hair that should have covered her labia was conspicuously absent - shaven - her lips protruding and pouting sensuously.

I could smell an even more intoxicating perfume now, and it was all her. I instantly noticed that she was very, very wet, a thick viscous fluid seeped from between her lips, glistening in the light. Some of it had even escaped and trickled into her groin and the top of her thighs. Of course, that excited me even more, and I knew that I was wet too now, and who could blame me.

"Sorry about not wearing panties, you're probably finding this very embarrassing, but I can't wear panties with this dress, they'd show," she explained. I told her that I wasn't embarrassed, and I thought she was right, panties would spoil the line of the dress and that would be a shame. As we said all this, I finished fixing her stocking, and bearing in mind what I'd just heard her say about me, I thought I'd just go for it, so I told her that it would be a shame to cover up such a lovely wet pussy as well.

She laughed at that, and slightly embarrassed, asked if I really liked it, still holding her dress waist high. I just nodded; a bit shell-shocked by what I'd said. She put her hand under my chin, and tilted my face up to look in her eyes.

"You know, you're really quiet lovely," she said. I just sat there looking into her beautiful face. "Kiss me," she demanded, and I started to get up from the sofa, but she gently put her hand on top of my head pushed me back down. "No, I meant... there," and she opened her legs wider, pushing her pussy closer to my face. I leaned forward to get closer still, inhaling her wonderful feminine aroma - I felt dizzy with excitement as I nuzzled my face closer to her sex.

She opened wider still, and I started to lap at her pussy, tasting all that wonderful slippery juices. Tentatively at first, then encouraged by her response, I let my tongue slip between her lips, releasing even more of her juice. She pushed herself against me, moaning and gasping for breath.

I felt so powerful and so incredibly sexual, having this beautiful, desirable woman writhing with lust on the end of my tongue. I pushed my fingers deep inside her, finding and massaging her G-spot. Within moments she was in the throes of a powerful orgasm, thrusting back and forth, helpless in the face of the sensations in her pussy and body.

As the tremors of orgasm began to subside she stepped back and let her dress fall to its normal position. She looked hot, flushed and drunk with pleasure. She leaned forward and kissed me on the mouth, the mouth that had just been licking and sucking at her cunt with such great enthusiasm, and in a wonderfully sensual moment licked her own essence from around my mouth. She thanked me by pulling up my T-shirt to expose my breasts. Her eyes opened wider when she saw my nipples, they're rather big, and she couldn't resist lowering her head and suckling them for a few moments. I felt so horny, desperate for more, but she broke contact, reluctantly I could tell.

"Later," was all she said as she walked unsteadily to the door, and was gone.

Eyes closed, Kitty is breathing very quickly, and hasn't said anything for about thirty seconds.

CC: And?

Kitty: That was it.

CC: Rubbish - we want to know what happened later.

Kitty: I can't tell you anymore today, I'm too excited. I'll have to come back another day.

CC: OK then - next week?

Kitty: Yes! I promise.

CC: Ok then - off you go, to do whatever a girl's got to do.

Kitty: Oh boy! You'd better believe it. I'm so excited I can hardly think straight.

CC: Bye then, come again.

Kitty: Ha, Ha, very funny.

CC: See you soon then, bye!

She was off like a flash, but came back just a day or two later to give us another episode of her adventures in suburbia.

* * *