All Comments on 'Girl will be Boy'

by HornyKip

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SWEET

great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so hot!

great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The title is transphobic and fetishy. Referring a a trans man as "too cute to be a full man" is transphobic and gross. The silk panties thing is really weird and reeks of fetishism, as does every description that has anything to do with Steffan being trans.

Either do better, or don't write about trans people.

SkipjackingSkipjackingalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading and I am of the opinion your story was not insulting in any way. A sweet story about two people falling in love plus some hot sex scenes.

chris2kchris2kover 2 years ago

That was a great story . The transphobic comment was pathetic .the person that is criticizing should learn people can come in all shapes n sizes .it was a sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too cute to be a full man? A FULL man? FUCK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eh, the story was sweet and tender, but I have to agree that, while Steffan was written as a lovely character, the pondering over Steffan being “too cute to be a man” does come off as fetishistic and what chasers would write. Buttt, it was sweet how you hammered in the issue of transphobes saying “just be a fem gay man or butch lesbian” rather than just accepting trans people as trans, so thank you OP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHornyKip@HornyKip
Amateur writer, who enjoys also reading other amateur writers. My favorites are incest/taboo. I have written several on mixed subjects. NOTHING IS TOO TABOO TO WRITE. Somebody will read it and if it is well written, they will enjoy it.