Girlfriend and her Bestfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
I seduced my gf's bsf and than my gf joined us.
1.8k words
3
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello bitches, I am Alex and I am 21 years old and I live with my girl friend emma who is also 21 years old.

So A little backstory me and my gf is very sexual and i own her, i am her daddy and she is my slut and in home she is my pet, she is always on her knees and sometimes leashed.

A little about me, I am alex, I am a professional athlete and I do very well for me in terms of money. I am 6'1 and well I am very fit. I have a 9 inches dick and thick like a coke can.

Emma well she is 5'8, she is a fashion designer and a pretty good one. She designes lingerie, dresses well everything when it comes to fashion. She is asian, redhead and got c cup titties and she is super submissive.

Now her friend annika, she is a typical white girl with blonde hair who I always found attractive. Whenever I see her i just want her to be my submissive pet. And we flirt with each other so much it doesnt matter if my gf listens but its never gotten out of hand before. She is got the perfect ass I have ever seen so magical whenever she walks I cant take my eyes off her ass.

One night, when my gf was sucking my dick, I told her that I wanna fuck annika and believe me we have been in so many threesome but me and my gf with annika she got so shocked but I guess it was her being happy and she said lets do it daddy and she started sucking my dick more eagerly and as a reward I finished in her throat and face.

After 3 days annika came to our house and I told my gf to leave me alone with her by making some emergency about work and leave the rest to me. I knew that it wont be tough as we always were so flirty and she always wear slutty clothers around me as well and I knew her sex life was a bore. So she came and my gf and she was chit chatting and the than when I entered after my practice all drenched up in my sweat and you could see outlines of my dick. I told them i will catch up with you guys in a bit after taking a shower and this was the signal when my gf has to get the fuck out and let me do what i do best and make her bsf my slut so she told her there is an emergency at work and she has to leave but will come back in 2 hours.

As soon as i came to the shower i knew i got her by the looks she gave me and i was hard just by thinking about it that i am gonna make her my slut as soon as i shower.

So my gf left her in the living room and i was showering when i heard my bedroom gate opened but i thought maybe she was my gf and wanted something so i didnt thought much about it. As i was showering there i saw her on the mirror trying to get a look on me so i thought that i should seduce her more. I gave her some show and after 10 minutes i said annika i can see you there and she ran off to the living room.

When i went out after my shower she was sitting in the living room on her phone and she saw me and said that it was just a normal banter that we use to do. So i said are you sure? And i drop my pants down and let my dick got out and there it was the pure shock of the size that i used to love on sluts when they take a look of something that big for the first time. I asked her so you dont want it? slut? the shock of her when i called her a slut was so fuckin satisfying for me and than i just taped her on the shoulder and she got on her knees like a little slut never taking her eyes off my dick. There she was her face inches away from my cock and than i told her to touch it and she said holy shit it is still growing wtf hoe does emma take it so i just said i will show you. Fuck she was looking so good on her knees with my dick in her tiny little hands and there i switched on my dominant side and said

well stop looking and start sucking it slut and i slapped her on the face hard which i knew she liked because of my gf and she just said yes daddy and at that moment i knew i got her how i like.

She started sucking it like a whore and she was not able to get it all of my 9 inches but she was trying. i choked her to death when i holded her head and when i took it out she was drolling so much and than i slaped her face with my dick and she just begged for more when i said to my gf you can come in now slut.

And my slut my gf comes in on her all fours exactly how i want her to be in the house and annika is so shocked seeing my gf and than my gf said to her you really are a whore you have a boyfriend and still you are sucking his dick like a total slut. I knew you wanted him from the starting you cunt and then she started pushing annika's head on my dick and making her choke on my dick while saying things like now suck his dick you worthless cum dumpster. You wanted this now show me how much you want my daddys dick you fucking slut. Than she started slapping her and spanking her which was so satisfying for me and than i commanded annika to not take my dick out of her mouth and she didnt she opened her mouth for me no matter what my gf do to her and than i teared her top down and slapped her which left a red mark on her cheeks and than i spitted on her face and told her to look at me while i slapped her tits and pinch them.

I told my gf to now just watch while i took annika to the corner so i can face fuck her better. Than i asked her what do you want whore? She said your dick and i told her to start begging.

Please give me your big dick daddy please put it in my mouth while you slap me degrade me spit on me do whatever you want to me just face fuck me i love the taste of your cum and i want to taste your cum.

I just said good girl and commanded her to open her mouth and tongue out and than i started fucking her face like a pussy and i did not cared if she was able to breathe or not i Just kept going and fucking her face making her eyes go back when i slapped her and told her to look at me. Than i took my dick out and put it on her face with all the spits and started slapping her with it and making her face smell like a cock. I made her smell my cock which she did sniff like a good girl.After that i started fucking her face again till i came inside her mouth and than face. I came so much and than she started swallowing everybit of my cum like a fucking whore.

Than my gf joined in and started licking my cum off her face and her tits and they shared a kiss with all my cum between and then i ordered annika to take of my gf clothes and start licking her while my gf looks at me with that hunger of my cock in her mouth.

While she was licking my gf, i went to my gf and started abusing her and slapping her face. Than i took my dick out and told the bitch to suck my cock like a lollipop.

After that i got both of them on their knees and they were both sucking me off like 2 little whores for daddy.

And i kept asking who is your daddy and they both said together you daddy.

I knew which hole i wanted first of annika so i told her to get on all fours on the bed and she told me its her first time getting fucked in the ass which made me more hard. I told her you wont be able to walk straight for 7days and than i took some lube and slowly put my dick in her hole while she kept shouting no no no and my gf started kissing her while i keep sliding my dick in her asshole.After half of my dick inside her slutty ass i started fucking her and spanking her with every thrust and calling her names like my personal fucktoy, a cheating slut, who like to get fucked in the ass by her daddy and she could only muttered yes yes yes daddy.

With every thrust i was getting more of my dick inside her ass. I started pulling her hairs for more grip where i told my gf to get down between her legs and see my cock thrusting in her ass. I made her took all of my cock.

After that I asked her who own this bitch ass now and she muttered like a good pet you do daddy and here she started cumming without my permission but it was her first time so i let her enjoy it and she started squirting all over my gf face but i was still fucking her ass like a maniac and than i came inside her ass while i made my gf to eat my cum from her ass.

After i made annika eat my gf out and make her cum and i left both of the sluts on the ground for a ride in my benz.

Thankyou for reading it was my first story on literotica i hope you liked it and i will come back with a new part of this series very soon and it will be more degrading and humiliating. Please do comment and tell my how i can be better