All Comments on 'Girlfriend and her Bestfriend Pt. 01'

by Hoebitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Read your stories after writing to notice what you did wrong. Its written so badly that i stopped reading after one third. The wording was just too confused. A little example: So A little backstory me and my gf is very sexual...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A 9" penis with a girth of 5" is a little long and thick for most women. It can stretch the vagina and can hit the cervix to much and hurt it during intercourse. A better choice would be about 7.5" and 4.5". In most of these stories the men have to large and to thick of a penis. I know these stories are fictional fantasies, but adding little reality would not hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You got my first comment. This is bigoted. Asian women do not have red hair (unless dyed) but black hair.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

spell check. that was a hard read

HoebitchHoebitch11 months agoAuthor

Sorry guys that was my first story

I read every comment and i will try to do what you guys have told.

Thanks

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Since this was your first story, here's a few tips for the future.

(1) Please create a preface before you launch into your story. In the preface, include a brief description of your story that is a little bit more indepth than the teaser line that Literotica.com gives you when you submit your story for publication AND a ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ that includes items outside of the vanilla realm that are contained within your story. Please keep in mind that your story tags are not visible to your readers until the very end of the story in the side bar. So if you have cross over items from other genres you probably should note them in the preface (for example, your story is mainly an incest story and published in that category, but it also has elements of bdsm as well). Also be aware that there ARE actually readers out there who are offended by illegal drug abuse including marijuana usage. If it is in your story, then list it as a trigger.

(2) Pick ONE point of view for the narrator and stick with it through the entire story. Don't switch back and forth as this is uncomfortable for most readers and unprofessional as well.

(3) Please PROOFREAD carefully! Spell check isn't going to catch everything. One of the most common errors I find is the me/my swap. (Janet came to my for hell.) Also illustrated was the single letter error for hell/help. Wrong word but spelled correctly and Spell Check will overlook it.

<*>-<*>-<*>

Everyone's tastes are different, and I generally don't like stories that are less than 8000 words in length. If your word processor doesn't provide you with a counter in the margin, then I suggest that you change it. Literotica pages are about 3500 words, more or less. So shoot for filling up two full lit pages and at least half of a third with each submission that you post. Lots of readers complain about stories being too short, but not a single one has ever complained about a four or five page submission being too long.

Welcome aboard and good luck to you. 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous