Girlfriend Gone Boredom Relief

Story Info
Movie theatre adventure in 750 words.
765 words
3.96
4.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rwg7
Rwg7
219 Followers

I am not sure which category this fits, although this is probably the closest. Enjoy.

Fuck I was bored.

I channel surfed for another hour, a frozen dinner sat on my lap, now gone cold.

My girlfriend dumped me six months ago. The last I saw her she was on the back of a Harley with some bad boy, riding off into the sunset, along with my heart.

For six long months I have been dying of boredom. I have asked a couple of girls out but got nothing but rejection. I mean how bad must I be that they don't even want to have coffee with me?

Finally giving up on finding anything on the tube I left my apartment and walked downtown. Maybe I'll catch a movie. There were two playing at the local cinema. A pithy drama that would see me ready to open a vein by the closing credits or restricted 18+ raunchy comedy. Ok, it was hardly a contest at all!

The theatre was maybe a quarter full. I got a seat in the middle of a row half way back. Just as the film starts a couple shuffle in and sit beside me. The woman was next to me. Both him and her were pretty average looking. She wore a t-shirt and skirt He wore jeans and a t-shirt. They had a small popcorn and a couple of drinks.

The two beside me crunched their way through the popcorn before the previews were finished. One less thing to endure.

The movie started and as usual the director inserts a shocking scene near the beginning. It is normally either a sex scene or a violence scene. For this flick the director chose sex. Good choice but bad execution. This didn't bode well for the rest of the film.

I thought I saw movement in the seat to my right so I glanced over. The boyfriend had his hand on the woman's leg. He was rubbing the skin just above her knee. I turned back to the movie, surely there was plot somewhere. After ten minutes I caught movement and glanced over again. The boyfriend had his fingers under the hem of the woman's skirt slowly pulling it up her leg. Ok, this was way more interesting than the movie.

The unnerving thing about the two beside me was that despite him slowly lifting her skirt they continued to keep their eyes glued to the screen.

I turned back to the movie in search of a plot. There was lots of scantily clad bodies cavorting on screen but before long my attention was drawn back to the couple beside me.

The boyfriend had managed to pull the woman's skirt up so high that looked more like a belt than a skirt. The woman's panties were lace trimmed and looked expensive I couldn't tell the colour in the darkened theatre but I imagined them off white or ivory coloured. He was now running his hand up and down her pantied crotch. She gave out a heavy sigh, eyes still glued to the screen. She lifted her butt just high enough to pull her panties to her knees. Boyfriend was now massaging her pussy. Believe it or not I could actually smell the musky scent and did it ever smell lovely.

I lost all interest in the movie and simply watched as he continued to stimulate his date. Her breathing became rapid and ragged and her muscles twitched. She moaned softly and gripped the arms of her seat. To my surprise she took her left hand off the armrest and she took my right hand. She lifted my hand over the armrest and placed it on her upper thigh.

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but there was no mistaking that invitation. I moved my hand to her soaking wet pussy. Boyfriend had his hand in a position that could only mean he had a finger or fingers up her ass. I found her little pearl-like clit and ran my finger round and round until her breath caught and she let out a low moan, her whole body tensing as she had what appeared to be an extremely quiet and efficient orgasm. She took my hand from her pussy, raised it to her lips and kissed it.

The boyfriend's hand went back to his armrest. The woman pulled up her panties and pulled down her skirt. They stood up and walked away from the theatre. The movie wasn't half over.

Fuck me! I need to find a girlfriend fast!!

Rwg7
Rwg7
219 Followers