Girlfriend has Her Fun

Story Info
A story about a long distance gf that wants to fuck.
2.9k words
4.02
16.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BfGfFun
BfGfFun
6 Followers

By way of context for the following story this array of text messages are between a long term girlfriend and boyfriend. They have been dating for several years. She, Emily, is in her late twenties. Her boyfriend Jay is in his early thirties. Em (or Emz) is on a work placement. She is a very horny woman who is craving sex. She is craving a lot of sex with someone she has recently been in contact with. However, she feels slightly guilty about the whole circumstance as she has Jay, her loving boyfriend. She starts one night by bringing up the idea, to see how he would react. After all, is it not only fair? He is so far away from her... And she is an extremely sexy women who attracts a significant amount of male attention...

Gf: I am so horny at the moment. I really miss being fucked. It has been months and months.

Bf: Me too, I can't wait to see you. I look at the pics you send me all the time. They make me cum so easily.

Gf: what do you like most about them?

Bf: You are so fit! I think I like it most when I can see your are really horny. I love to look at pictures of your pussy, and see how wet you are.

Gf: *sends photo of pussy. She is really wet.*

Bf: omg. That is so sexy. I am hard.

Gf: I am just so horny atm, I really need dick

Bf: I hate the distance. I wish I could do something to make you cum.

Gf: do you really?

Bf: yes, you are so fucking sexy

Gf: ok... But I have a confession to make.

Bf: what do you mean?

Gf: my pussy is really wet because I am thinking about a guy who has been messaging me recently

Bf: who is this???

Gf: don't me annoyed sweetie. I haven't done anything...

Bf: ok, I am not... Just jealous. 🙄

Gf: I know, I feel so naughty...

Bf: why does he turn you on so much, your pussy is soooo fucking wet!

Gf: I know 😄 He is really muscly. He also travels a lot... But his topless photos on IG make me really want to touch his abs and have him hold my body.

Bf: damn... Do you not want to do that with me?

Gf: I do babe, ofc I do. But I haven't seen you for so long, and he lives in a town close by. As soon as I come back from my work placement I am sure I wouldn't think like this.

Bf: it is ok, I understand. I really wish that I was with you rn

Gf: Mmmm.

Bf: so how long have you been thinking about him?

Gf: a week or so...

Bf: Is it a lot?

Gf: ... Yes 😳🙄

Bf: what do you do when you think about him?

Gf: my pussy gets really wet, like it is now. Then I start to play with myself. A lot.

Bf: babe!! You can't say that.

Gf: I know, jeez, I am sorry... You did ask. I thought you liked it when I cum a lot?

Bf: I feel a bit conflicted..

Gf: conflicted? Are you saying a part of you enjoys this?

Bf: I would be lying if I said no 🙈🙈

Gf: what do you like about it?

Bf: I love hearing about how wet you are, and how turned on you are too..

Gf: Hun... You haven't heard the half of it... I cum so quickly when I think about him fucking me. I want to let him use me however he wants. I cum three four times when I think abt this... And I still crave more after 😈😈😈👌

Gf: *sends video of her playing with herself*

Bf: fuck I am so hard...

Gf: I want you to cum while thinking about me fuck him.

Bf: are you sure?

Gf: yes, I think it would be really hot for us . My pussy is so wet and I know that it will make me even wetter if you do. Promise me?

Bf: ok babe I will, I want to 🙊😈.

Gf: good

Gf: when you cum think abt me having a huge orgasm, while he is balls deep inside of my pussy in doggy position. Think abt me moaning really load while he fucks me raw and cums inside of me.

20 seconds later...

Bf: I came! 😈😈😈😈

Bf: I can't remember the last time I came so quickly

Gf: 😈😈😈 so it really turns you on then?

Bf: I suppose so... I feel embarrassed tho.

Gf: why embarrassed?

Bf: should I get turned on by this?

Gf: hm, well, there is no specific way couples should enjoy sex... If we both find it hot then why not...

Bf: I am thinking about it again and I am already hard... I can't stop looking at the vid you sent me. 🙊🙊

Gf: that make so turned on. You like watching me play with myself, while I think about that strong guy?

Bf: I really do...

Gf: I think you should cum again, just as you did last time. I am also going to go and play 😈😈. Let's talk tomorrow xx

Gf: night night babes 🥰♥️

Bf: Sure, night Hun ♥️

PART 2

Gf: hey babe, how are you today? Sleep well?? Xx

Bf: yea, I stayed up late last night though...

Gf: why is that?

Bf: I couldn't stop thinking about our convo

Gf: oh didn't you like it!

Bf: no.. no, I did.

Gf: so why did you stay up so late?

Bf: I couldn't stop cumming... I just kept on cumming. I couldn't stop

Gf: aww, so you enjoyed it then? What did you think about?

Bf: babe...

Gf: don't be shy, you should be open and share your feelings

Bf: I thought about you meeting that guy off IG

Bf: I imagined how horny you would be to fuck him. I couldn't stop picturing you moan and moan when he fucked you... Over and over.

Gf: it does sound so good 😈 should I message him? Do you want me to meet him?

Bf: ...should we maybe keep it as a fantasy for now?

Gf: we can do. I think we should only go through with it when you plead for me to do it. 😉

Bf: but..? You really want to do it, no?

Gf: true, but I think it would be even more fun to see you really want me to do it 😆

Bf: fine, it is a deal 😳.

Gf: 😉😉😉😉

Bf: the next three weeks are going to be long..I can't believe you are only coming back for a week before you return to finish your placement.

Gf: I know the two slices of three months is a killer. But after we will be together. It is only temporary babe ♥️

Bf: I think we are going to fuck so much over that week.

Gf: so you want to make a lot of sex with me?

Bf: yes, I really do. I don't want to stop. I want to fuck you so much that you don't think about that guy.

Gf: you know I have a really high libido. Whenever we see each other you only fuck me once a day or not even...

Bf: I know I know, but I am going to sort you out this time

Gf: what if this guy makes sex with me before I come back. Do you still think you will want to fuck me as much?

Bf: why are you talking about him again?

Gf: because he makes me really really wet. You know he does... We talked abt it

Sends pic (pussy juice dripping down leg)

Bf: you are so hot... I really want to lick your pussy. To answer your question: I would probably fuck you even more. I would want to try reclaim you.

Gf: I think I will talk about him more, I can tell you like it .

Bf 🤷🏼♂️🤷🏼♂️🤷🏼♂️ can I not answer that one

Gf: it wasn't a question, I am going to do it more for you. I like it when you are really hard.

Gf: but babe you know...one of the best things about being away is how tight my pussy gets. We haven't fucked for a couple of months now.

Bf: fuck I know

Gf: so what would you think if I let my friend Treyvon have my pussy before I came to see you?

Bf: I didn't think about that... Do you not think I should get it?

Gf: No. I think you shouldn't get it.

Gf: well, tbh, I really want to give it to Treyvon, not you.

Bf: is this guy black? Treyvon?

Gf: no, not really. He is mixed.. but he has the best body I have ever seen. I am craving it.

Bf: so you really want to have him?

Gf: 😈😈😈

Gf: I would do so much to please him. I would get him to give me so much of his cum. I would want to take it everywhere.

Bf: damn, I am hard again... It is so hot to read how horny you get.

Gf: do you think you would still love me after?

Bf: of course, why would this affect that? It is just sex, no? Or do you have feelings for him?

Gf: no, I don't, ofc not. I just want to be in his bed...holding his dick.

Gf: I am going to do some yoga tho. I really want to workout for when you plead me to see him.

Bf: haha, if you think so...

Gf : well, are you going to masturbate now?

Bf: uuummmm

Gf: Hun, you need to be open

Bf: fine: yes, I think I will

Gf: what will you think about?

Bf: I am going to think about you cumming with Treyvon... I am so fucking hard. You know how much I love it when you cum.

Gf: good boy, remember to think about how load I will moan with him XXX

Gf: laters J x

Bf: 😈😈😈

-------

A few days pass with similar conversations. J is cumming more than he has ever done so. His gf is really enjoying the fantasy talk, and what could come.

-------

PART 3

Bf: babe, I want you to do it.

Gf: hey honey x

Gf: what do you want me to do

Bf: I think you should see that guy

Gf: it doesn't sound like you want me to

Bf: I do, I really do. My heart is beating so fast, and my cock is throbbing. It would turn me on sooo so much.

Gf: you do know how horny it makes me

Bf: I do indeed. It is why I want you to do it.

Gf: I think we should do a test. If you can not cum for the next few days maybe I will do as you ask.

Bf: that makes no sense.

Gf: maybe for you, but that is what I want you to do.

Bf: ok, so how long is this for?

Gf: let's say until I decide. And no cheating. If you do then it is no fun.

Bf: ok, ok, no cheating. I won't cum until you say.

Gf: good. Remember, you have a little over two weeks until we see each other.

Bf: I know, I hope you don't make me long. I can barely last four hours. And this lockdown is no good either, I easily crank one orgasm out as soon as I get horny.

Gf: you will manage Hun. I want to get back to my stretch though. I can now wrap my legs behind my head.

Bf: that is so hot, you will have to do that when I fuck you

Gf: I haven't been doing it for you. You know who it is for. But, ofc, I could also do it for you, if you behave well.

Bf: damn baby whatever you say 😍

---

Later that day

---

Gf: *sends picture to J*

Bf: fuck, I thought you said you weren't going to see him unless I didn't cum

Gf: we didn't say that. We said I wouldn't fuck him.

Bf: have you seen him before?

Gf: maybe, you don't get to ask questions now. Would you prefer if I went home, and didn't see him?

Bf: umm no. I guess I want you to do whatever you like

Gf: good. I am going to go on a golfing date with him. Trey is really very good. I want to practise.

Bf: ok... He really does look in excellent shape. He must be at least 6ft2 and very built. You look quite small next to him.

Gf: I know, I really like it. My pussy is so wet right now... There is something about him that really makes me want to make long, loud and very hard sex.

Bf: fuuuuuuck. Baby. I am horny again.

Gf: remember no cumming

Bf: but, but. I am so hard. Please, can I skip today?

Gf: no sweetie, no. I want you to plead me to fuck him.

Bf: please Em, please will you fuck him. I want you to fuck him so much. It is what I want most right now.

Gf: you are getting there. But that isn't enough. You are going to have to wait until I say you can cum. Then I want to see if you still want it, after all the exciting feelings explode out of your cock. I want to hear you plead for it when you are not horny.

Bf: fuck, why are you doing this??

Gf: I love you J. I don't want to do this if it is going to destroy what we have. I know it is a bit of fun for us. And that we won't do this forever, but I also don't want to lose what we have.

Bf: what can I say to reassure you?

Gf: tell me you love me. Tell me you love me and what you want me to do. Everyone I send you a picture of me with Trey, say it to me so I don't forget.

Bf: Emily, I love you. You are my world. This is only some fun.

Gf: ok good. I will give you an update later.

Bf: I am so horny rn, can I please cum? I really want to.

Gf: no, you cant. Stop pushing! Xx

---

A few hours later

---

Gf: hey babe xxx

Bf: heyyyy 🥰🥰🥰

Gf: I have had an amazing time. I have been so horny too. He kept on correcting my form. He has such big hands. He would hold my waste while I was in a position to hit the golf ball. It made me so horny. I could feel my panties were soaked. His big hands would hold the bottom of my waist, and linger on my ass.

Bf: you really liked it? 😈

Gf: yes, a lot. He would also come very close behind me. I could feel his penis press against my ass. If I wasn't with you, I would have fucked him there. I think he has a bigger dick than you.

Bf: oh shit.. really? Like how much?

Gf: I couldn't tell, I would guess he was at least 8inch and has a big girth. He placed his hips right on top of mine. Babe, it is so dreamy.

Bf: I am so glad we are doing this. I want to cum so much. It is fucking amazing that we are having this sexual fun while being long distance. It feels so liberating. I am going to be horny for the rest of the day because if this.

Gf: do you want another photo, I am still with him.

Bf: yes, yes I do...

Gf: remember our rule?

Bf: yes, yes xx

--

Ten secs later

---

Gf: *sends video* 😈😈😈

--

Half a min later

--

Gf: babe you ok?

Bf: fuck, I played it a couple of times.

Bf: I love you so much Emily, never leave me.

Gf: awww Hun, I won't. He is just a bit of fun. I love you, and want to be with you.

Gf: did you like seeing me kiss him?

Bf: yes, he is giving you so much tongue. He looks so powerful over you. He has such huge arms as well. Do you like that he holds you by the neck and kisses you in public?

Gf: babe. It is one of the hottest things I have ever had.

Bf: jeez, what will u do now? I am so horny. My cock is rock hard.

Gf: show me a pic

Bf: *sends pic*

Gf: wow, it is very hard. You really do like all of this - don't you??

Bf: yes, I really do

Gf: I would still take Trey's cock over yours rn. Would you mind?

Bf: no babe, I guess not. I can't wait to see you tho.

Gf: mmmm i think we will have a lot of fun. I will text later, Trey has his hand on my upper thigh. I am so wet...I just want to kiss him rn

Bf: fuuuuck. You make me want to cum so much 😈😈😈😈

Gf: laters babe, luv u ♥️

Bf: ♥️♥️♥️ luv u2.

_____

To be continued

-----

This is my first post ever, please leave feedback. Critical feedback is always welcome. Thank you for getting to the end!

BfGfFun
BfGfFun
6 Followers