All Comments on 'Girlfriend in Control Ch. 05'

by jdwhite1315

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Amazing, keep going, I can't wait for the next chapter of this fantastic story.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 13 years ago
Cleverly Done!

I'm impressed with the way the Lawson women use John for their sexual pleasure while denying him the pleasure of viewing their naked bodies. Very..Well..Done!! Bringing the girlfriend back and hinting at possibilities involving the mother makes me want another installment asap. Perhaps Mrs. Lawson will invite his mother. But..what about Dad? so much to anticipate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wish it was me

i love the story so much wish evrything was happing to me I would so love to be controled by women and made to serve them naked and be naked in their pressense at all times ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gets better every chapter...

I know chapter 6 kinda wrapped it up but is there any way you could something involving this allison girl? I would really love to read about his embarrassment of allison as well as daphne seeing him in all his naked glory!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Amazed yet it went overboard. I guess its high time these women must be taught a lesson for their misgivings.

Sincerely, hope John doesn't break into Lawson's and ... let's leave the rest to the male imagination ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only a simple answer

Find a new girlfriend. Who needs or wants a manipulative bitch for a girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clarification please

He never mention how or why he was naked in the first place, nor how he happened to get locked out of his house.

Nor did he mention how his hands got tied behind his back, or any of the things he had to do for neighbor and her daughter

BaardssonBaardssonalmost 6 years ago

"I have put every stitch of your clothing I could find into that bag. And I plan to take it with me and leave you here stark raving naked,"

"Even though I'm taking all your clothes with me--and leaving you here totally naked--at least you got to come five times."

I wanted to do this to someone, or someone to do it to me!

It would be exciting to see your clothes going away, and you're in your own house, naked ...

I'm imagining a video or short-movie of this story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some Stories Just Have To Be Continued.

no matter how much time lapses between.

L O R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous