Girlfriend opens up to others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was really nice and saved me big time changing that tire. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. After he got my car all fixed up, we talked about some of the local sports teams, how your parents are doing, and then we went back to his place, and I fucked him as a thank you," Gabriela said while watching something on a nearby TV.

Tanner stared blankly at a wall, not sure what he had just heard. "Did you say you had sex with my little brother? You lost your virginity to him as a thank you?"

"I thought about giving him the five dollar Cracker Barrel gift card, but I knew you would want that so I let him bang me instead. You're welcome." Tanner did like Cracker Barrel, but getting his girlfriend's virginity would likely have been a better gift for him.

"I invited him to my place for a drink as it was so hot that day. After finishing the lemonade, he asked if I had anything he could snack on. I told him he could snack on these titties, and a minute later, his face was planted in my naked breast. I guess I misunderstood what that expression meant as I was trying to say he could help himself to anything he wanted in the fridge. But at least this way, I saved some money on groceries. I was curious to see where he was taking this, and apparently, that direction was taking off my pants and panties and then fucking me in the kitchen. It was quite the unexpected journey," Gabriela said, taking a drink from her cup.

"But... you said you had sex with him as a thank you for helping you. Was it your plan to fuck him from the start or not?" Tanner asked, confused.

"Maybe I'm having trouble remembering what happened exactly, which is understandable, considering how big of a dick your brother has. Maybe after he changed my tire, I suggested he come to my place and change me to a non-virgin. I can't remember, and it doesn't matter. The important part of the story is your brother's dick made me cum twice in the kitchen."

"Did you guys at least use protection," Tanner asked trying to find the thinnest of silver linings.

"Of course, I had him wear a condom. What do you think I am, an idiot," Gabriela said getting offended. "I'm mad at you for even suggesting such a thing. What kind of woman do you think I am?" Tanner felt really bad and apologies profusely to his girlfriend for implying that when she had sex with his brother they, didn't use condoms.

"Apology accepted. After that, I invited him over every evening to thank him again for helping with the tire situation. And by thanking him, I mean fucking him, of course. By the way, what time is it? I have a standing appointment I need to make at eight," she asked.

Tanner looked at his watch. "Oh, it's only 6:30, so you are good. I'll set an alarm on my phone as a reminder. I know you hate being late to things." Tanner was sweating heavily and tried to take stock of the situation. In his plan to make his girlfriend jealous by opening up the relationship, she managed to blow a group of strangers, show off her naked body to hundreds of people, fuck a woman, and lose her virginity to his brother. He was beginning to think that his plan wasn't working as intended.

"I'm glad to hear that you guys practiced safe sex. That's important," Tanner said, trying to say something positive.

"That's right. At least the sex I had with your brother was safe," she said, nodding in agreement. Tanner did not like how she worded that statement.

Knowing he didn't want to know the answer but would probably find out anyway, he asked, "What did you do Monday?"

"Our friends Winston, Chad, Tony, and Jerry were having a little get-together at Chad's place. So I joined them," she said. Tanner was glad to hear that. Those four were his closest and most trusted friends. They had been warming up to Gabriela since he started daring her. He was excited to hear she had become good enough friends that they invited her over even without him in town.

"Did you have fun hanging out with them? Did you guys play some games or something," Tanner asked, allowing him to relax a bit.

"We played cards for a bit, but that was boring. Jerry suggested truth or dare then," Gabriela said. Hearing this worried Tanner. Truth or dare could lead to some very bad situations. "I said no to that as I was worried it could lead to some inappropriate behavior," she said to Tanner's relief. He would have felt terrible if his girlfriend did anything sexual with his close friends. "Instead, I suggested they just have sex with me, and they agreed." Tanner began to feel terrible.

"What? Why on earth did you have sex with my friends? You had to know I wouldn't like that," he said, pulling on his hair.

"Because I learned from your brother that I really like sex. I knew your friends were all virgins and thus wouldn't know how awesome it is. Here, I'll tell you the full story," Gabriela said, settling in her chair for a long tale.

"Please don't...," Tanner moaned but was completely ignored.

"Once I suggested they all fucked me, most of them cautiously agreed, but Tony questioned if you would be okay with it. I told him you were perfectly fine with it as you had opened up the relationship. Besides, worst case, if you weren't okay with them sticking their dicks in my pussy, we apologize and agree to probably maybe not do it again for a bit."

Tanner stared at the ceiling as his girlfriend continued her story about starting an orgy with his friends. "Some of them were still worried, but by the time I stripped down to my slutty underwear, they were all on board. Oh, I forgot to mention I bought and wore slutty underwear to game night with your friends. Chad volunteered to fuck me first, which I appreciated as I couldn't choose. I insisted on sucking his dick first, which I'm glad I did. Did you know your friends' cock tastes fantastic? Do guys talk about how their dicks taste with one another? Anyway, once he was nice and hard, he helped me out of my underwear. Your friends showered me with so many compliments about my body. Jerry said my ass was to die for, Winston said I had perfect-sized nipples, Chad complimented the color of my asshole, and Tony said my pussy tasted like heaven. Tony went down on me, by the way. How come you've never complimented my ass, nipples, asshole, or pussy flavor before?"

"Same reason you have never said anything nice about my penis," Tanner replied, still staring at the ceiling.

"Because you've no desire to ever see them? I understand," Gabriela said in response.

"No, that's not what I meant," Tanner tried to interject before she continued her friend sex story.

"So after I was naked and let all of the boys feel up my body for about twenty minutes, I was ready to take Chad's dick. I laid on the floor in front of the couch where the other three sat and watched, and he nervously fumbled his dick until he finally penetrated me. He didn't last long and soon came, but that was fine. It wasn't like I didn't have three other dicks willing to take it's place. It didn't take long for the room to be filled with five non-virgins!"

Tanner looked his overly friendly girlfriend in the eyes. "Again, I ask, did you really think I wouldn't mind you fucking my friends? Especially since we haven't had anything close to sex ourselves? Each of my friends has had sex with you once while I've done it zero times," Tanner said with a few tears welling up in his eyes.

"Twice. Well, actually, three times," Gabriela interjected.

"What," he asked, knowing he would regret questioning her statement.

"Your friends have had sex with me three times each. It was a long evening with them."

"Did you plan to fuck them when you went over? You must have taken a lot of condoms with you."

Gabriela looked offended again. "What kind of girl do you think I am that I would take a box full of condoms to meet a group of guys?" Tanner apologized again before remembering his girlfriend was that kind of girl.

"Wait, you didn't use condoms," Tanner yelled out, catching the attention of the whole restaurant yet again.

"I guess we didn't," his girlfriend said after thinking about it for a second.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked, worried.

Again, Gabriela got mad. "Only sluts who plan on letting guys fuck them whenever they want use birth control."

Tanner looked confused and asked, "So, in your case..."

"I'm not on birth control you jack ass!" Gabriela stood up, yelling at her boyfriend. As new people were seated at the restaurant, the other patrons got them up to speed on the story thus far and shared some links for videos.

"Then you made my friends pull out when they came, right?"

Gabriela's eyes lit up hearing that. "That would have been a good idea. I'll have to remember that if the five of us ever do this again. I mean, if we plan to do it again after our next session next Sunday, of course."

Tanner's heart would have sunk if it hadn't already drowned at the bottom of an ocean. "Are you saying that you might have been impregnated by one of our four friends? You might be carrying their child right now?"

Gabriela rolled her eyes. "The odds of that are pretty small, Tanner."

"You don't know that. It's not uncommon for a single case of unprotected sex to result in a pregnancy."

Gabriela shook her head. "You misunderstand. The odds of your four friends getting me pregnant aren't that great. That was only Monday when that happened. Let's say I had a very busy week."

"No...," Tanner said in despair.

"Tuesday, my brother's college soccer team was celebrating reaching a 5 and 12 record. How could I not let them creampie me as a reward? Minus my brother, of course. That evening, I went in place of my dad to his co-worker's birthday party. I guess you can say I'm one of those people who gets everyone a present on a birthday, not just the birthday boy. But he did get his fill." After hearing that, a guy at a nearby table offered her a high five, and she happily took it.

But her recap of the week was not done. "What, I mean, who, did I do on Wednesday? I fucked a cop to get out of a speeding ticket. I then spent the rest of the morning driving around town as fast as I could. Did you know that most of the police working traffic are male? And the few females who do are rather open to new sexual experiences? That afternoon I visited my old high-school and got my first semester sophomore English grade turned from a C to a B. Why did I fuck a teacher to get a grade from nine years ago changed? Because Mr. Goodwin is cute, that's why. I also had sex with a couple of the 18-year-old seniors as well because when in Rome, fuck barely legal teenagers as they say. That night I just found a guy on Tender to fuck me. I know it wasn't very creative, but I was tired and horny, sorry."

"This morning, I knew you would be back this evening, so I needed to act fast if I was going to end this story with a bang. Get it? Anyway, I visited your workplace and met with your boss to discuss some things. Primarily what it would take for him to stick his cock in me. Nothing was the answer. He was willing to have sex with me for no reason other than just to have sex with me. I guess I should have come up with some stupid excuse for why I had sex with him, shouldn't I? Ummm, so he wouldn't fire you? That might prove to be a bad excuse, as I said a lot of negative things about you while he fucked me from behind. Oh well."

"Finally this afternoon, I finally got your parents to agree to a threesome. It was your dad who took some convincing, as your mom was on board the second I brought it up. That's why I was almost late to dinner tonight because I was fucking your parents. Did you know your mom owns a strap-on? It's a high-quality one, too," Gabriela paused to catch her breath after speaking for so long recounting her sexual adventures over the past week.

"What was I talking about? Oh, right, why it was unlikely having unprotected sex with your four friends likely resulted in me getting pregnant. The reason is I had unprotected sex with all of these people. Even your brother after that first time. I might be pregnant with your niece, nephew, or sibling! Or maybe I'm not pregnant at all. Yet."

Tanner was completely white and stared at the empty spot on the table in front of him. He had heard and understood everything but was fully shut down, not having any idea how to process the information. After noticing the state her boyfriend was in, Gabriela got up and walked behind Tanner, putting her hands on his shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry, babe. You probably really didn't enjoy hearing all of that." She then leaned in and whispered in his ear. "But if I ever hear you say you want to get with another girl or even look at someone else, I will make my past week's actions look like those of a nun compared to what I will do next. Understood?"

Tanner managed the smallest of acknowledgment nods. "Good," Gabriela said cheerfully. "Listen, I just stopped by for a bit. Your parents are expecting me back. My next week is pretty full, but maybe we can have dinner like this again next Thursday night. Bye!"

Gabriela walked out of the restaurant, leaving her 'boyfriend' alone at the table. The waitress finally came by to check in with the table. "What can I get you tonight," she asked.

Upon hearing the woman's voice, Tanner ran out of the restaurant, yelling, "Stop trying to give my girlfriend an excuse to get impregnated!"

12