Girlfriend's Cousin Visits Pt. 02

Story Info
Girlfriends cousins come backs for round 2.
807 words
3.93
6.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jadler69
Jadler69
28 Followers

This is a continuation of the story where my girlfriends cousin came to visit and seduced me....

I had just filled my girlfriends younger cousin with my cum after a night full of wine, risk, and pleasure. When I looked up I saw my girlfriend standing in the doorway and knew I was in deep trouble... or so I thought.

We realized her eyes were closed and she was most likely sleepwalking. We both quickly got dressed and I escorted my girlfriend back to our bed to get ready for bed for real this time. I still couldn't believe what had just happened. I had cum inside her younger cousin and I couldn't believe how lucky I was. This thought consumed me until I drifted off to sleep quickly.

I was in the middle of the best dream reliving the best blowjob I had gotten just earlier. Soon I realized it wasn't a dream at all and I was about to have an orgasm when I opened my eyes and saw Rebecca's mouth balls deep on my cock looking at me with those pretty green eyes. I grunted softly as I unloaded into her mouth with my girlfriend literally inches away in the same bed. As if what we did earlier wasn't risky enough! She had to sneak into our room and help herself to more. She quietly snuck out as I drifted back to sleep again.

The next morning things were completely normal and my girlfriend didn't suspect a thing. I made breakfast for us and Rebecca started packing her things to head back to school. We hugged goodbye and didn't have a chance to say much more. I went in to grab the likely cum stained sheets and begin cleaning the room after she left and noticed she had left a pair of her panties along with a note telling me how much fun she had and we would definitely be having more fun soon along with her phone number.

After I finished cleaning up the bedroom and sheets I sent her a message telling her I couldn't wait to see her again and we began planning our next visit. We wanted to be completely alone next time so we ended up figuring out when my girlfriend would be gone for a few days and we could really have some fun. Until that happened we promised we would keep in touch texting secretly and swapping pics before that happened.

A few weeks later we had our chance she had to go away for a work meeting and Rebecca just so happened to be coming home that weekend. I had planned everything so she would be arriving just a few minutes after my girlfriend left. It worked out perfectly and soon she was knocking at the door.

I threw the door open and immediately began kissing her deeply and taking off her clothes bit by bit. I had missed her body so much and had never felt this kind of passion before. Soon we were both naked rolling around in our bed and I could feel how wet her pussy was getting. I slid a finger on and started to tease her all over. I kissed my way down her body until I was flicking my tongue on her pussy as she moaned loudly with pleasure. This time she begged me to stop before she finished and told me she wanted to cum all over my cock as I exploded inside her.

I asked her if she wanted me to use a condom this time and she emphatically told me no how we should be safe anyway and she wasn't ovulating. She told me she had been dreaming of this moment since last time and had touched her pussy countless times to this exact moment. I smiled and took my cock and slowly slipped the tip inside her. She groaned with pleasure again as her eyes rolled back in her head. I continued sliding my cock deep into her warm wet pussy. Each thrust felt better and better knowing how forbidden it was. Soon I felt myself coming to the edge and felt her begin to tighten around my cock too. We were both right on the edge of orgasm and she screamed out "oh fuck yes daddy breed my pussy!! I know I'm so much tighter than her, give me all your cum" that was all I needed to what as I shot what felt like the biggest load of my life into my girlfriends younger cousin. We were both in ecstasy and she had cum on sync with me. Neither of us had ever experienced something so intense and animalistic.

All of a sudden we heard the front door open even though I wasn't expecting anyone and she she quickly hid under the bed...

Jadler69
Jadler69
28 Followers