All Comments on 'Girl's Abduction and Violation'

by OfStarsAndDreams

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would be nice to continue and have the daughter grow up and take up after her mom. I don't believe that there are any stories that continue over that many years of slavery with the offspring becoming what their mother was. After the daughter is made a slave, then the mother is set free hopefully with a little money to make her way. A few stories actually have the slave go free and are rewarded with quite a bit of money a payment for services rendered. Of course, either the freed slave is not given a choice to find out more about her daughter after birth, or is given pictures and videos of her daughter being schooled on becoming a slave, or her mother is forced to turn out her daughter. For a first time gangbang only four guys? Next time there have to be more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfStarsAndDreams@OfStarsAndDreams
Nice to meet you all <3 Writer, photographer, and artist. I make fetish content mostly on commission since I do have other non-sexy stuff in my life, but have been considering setting up a Patreon so I can be more flexible with the topics I'm writing on.