Girls in the Office - Tina cont.

Story Info
“Oh my God, don’t stop.”
3k words
3.12
8.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girls in the Office - Tina cont.

"Oh my God, don't stop."

Just, a little more girl in the office lighthearted fun continued.

I wasn't sure what category to put this story under since some have commented my last story should have gone under Lesbian. But since the rest of the series is under Loving Wives, I just decided to be consistent.

Also, you're gonna find typos, spelling errors, and other shit that just isn't right for an educated person.

In the words of a great storyteller, "If I fuck up the punctuation, get over it."

Happy Reading.

>>>>>>>>>>

Sex with my husband is fantastic, but I wanted something more; "no" I needed something more, I needed to be with a woman. Why did I want or need to be with a woman, I'm not sure. Look don't get me wrong; I love a big dick. Shit, I can't go a week without begging to be fucked and my husband's big black dick.

I don't think I'm bisexual, maybe a little bicurious. I even thought about going to a therapist to see if there was something wrong with me.

When I was younger and watching TV shows, I was focused on the girls as much as the guys. Smallville for example, I was like 15 maybe. Tom Welling was hot as fuck. But when I got older, I mean 18 and older, and watching reruns, I found myself fantasizing about Lana, played by Kristin Kreuk; and that other one, Chloe. You remember her, Allison Mack. I think she's still in jail. She was the one recruiting girls for some sex cult so she and the "leader" could fuck them. Anyway, I wouldn't have minded if she recruited me.

And then there saw Supergirl, Laura Vandervoort. How did I miss her in Smallville? I guess I was too young at the time but thank God for reruns. My pussy still gets wet just thinking about her.

When I was in college, I made a deal with my boyfriend. Before we graduated, we could have fantasy sex. I wanted to have sex with a Black guy. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I should have gone for sex with a woman. Now all I do is think about the gentle touch of a woman, a woman sucking my tits and licking my pussy.

So, I started looking online for women for a one-night stand and I found Mona. Her website was very simple, it just said "I have what you need." There was a two-question questionnaire to complete and submit along with a few pictures of myself. I figured what the hell do I have to lose? I filled out the questionnaire.

Are you interested in a Man, Woman, or Both? I responded, woman.

Do you like it gentle, rough, or both? I responded, both.

That was it. And some sexy pictures. No nudes, just sexy shots of myself.

The next day I received an email response from Mona with a time and place to meet. I had no idea what to expect. Was I crazy did I want to go through with this?

Mona had a big house with a long driveway. It was very secluded. I knocked on the door and a tall man answered, later came to find that he was Mona's husband Brian.

"Tina, please come in. You look more attractive than your pictures." He placed his hand on the lower part of my back which then slipped down to my ass as he escorted me into the sitting room. "Mona will join us in a moment," he said as he offered me a drink. "Just water please."

"We have flavored water would you like that," he asked. "Sure," I replied. I was thinking Polar water or something, but no, it was water with fruit in it; like when you stay at a fancy hotel. I had cucumber water, and it was delicious.

I was on my second drink when Mona walked into the room naked, and I dropped my flavored water. Good thing the cup was plastic. "Brian, go get Tina a new drink and put a shot of vodka in it too," Mona insisted I have vodka even when I said just water would be fine. "Brian, I'll take one too but make mine a double," Mona commanded.

Mona is beautiful and domineering. With her long dark hair, bright smile, and a figure to die for. Her husband Brian was a tall well-built man. I would say 45 or so compared to Mona at around 40.

"Tina, take off your clothes!" "Excuse me," I said to Mona. Not that it matters, I found myself stripping naked as I was told. Then Brian came back with another fruity drink. I found that I did need the vodka and asked for another.

"Tina," Mona said, "I love your body and especially those perky titties of yours." She slowly walked up to me and started kissing me, fondling my "titties" and I liked it. It was the gentle touch I had always dreamed of. And the next thing I knew, she was squeezing and biting my nipples. "Owe that hurts," I said. "It's pleasure not pain," was her response.

"No, I think it's pain," I said but Mona was in her world as she twisted and sucked and even left bite marks on my titties. I found I could work through the pain and started to enjoy it. A little I enjoyed it a little. I wish she had focused more on being gentle and loving.

"Turn now let me see that tight ass. What do you think?" she asked Brian.

"I'd love to take a bite out of that ass," He responded as Mona pushed me forward over the armrest of the couch. The next thing I know, Brian is kissing and licking my ass. I tried to stand up, but Mona must work out, I couldn't move. Anyway, it was starting to feel good, so I just went with it. I never had a tongue up my ass before.

"It feels nice, doesn't it?" Mona asked, what else could I say, "Yes it does and please don't stop." I plan on putting this on the list of things I wanted my husband to do for me.

"Does your husband pleasure like this?" It was like Mona was reading my mind. I said, "No, but I've told my husband to kiss my ass a few times," I don't think Mona got the joke.

Between those two drinks with the vodka, I was starting to feel good.

"Brian, why don't you show Tina how big you are," Now Brian was naked too, and he was stroking a 10-inch pleasure pole. It was close in size to my husband's, but I didn't want to say anything. Mona walked away and came back with another vodka and fruit water while Brian was back to tonguing my ass and stroking his dick. This was getting to be a strange afternoon, but I felt like I had to stay and see it through. Or rather, something was making me stay.

"Enough!" Damn, that felt good, and Mona made Brian stop. "Tina, would you like Brian to fuck you in your pretty tight ass?"

"What the fuck Mona," I said, "I just met Brian, do I at least get a dinner and dance first?" Again, no sense of humor.

"Maybe you would rather I fuck you up the ass with my strap-on," Mona said as she was holding a dildo from hell.

"I'll tell you what Mona, what say you fuck Brian up the ass with your strap-on first." She ignored me.

"Would you like that Tina, or do you want me to fuck Brian in his tight ass and you can imagine it's your husband?"

"You're not fucking my ass or my husband's ass with that thing," I said. That's when something suddenly came over me. It was like I was under Mona's spell. Mona took me by the hand and led me down the hall into this big room. There was a king-size bed in the middle of the room with four posts. There were sex toys, whips, paddles, chains hanging from the ceiling, and cages. There were also what looked like board horses set in a row. There were some other weird sexual devices that I had never seen before but wouldn't mind trying.

"Tina, would you like to try this one?" Brian asked me.

"No, I'll pass for now, maybe my next visit," I responded. Brian had this mad scientist look on his face when I mentioned "my next visit."

Mona then steps up in front of me, "Look at me, hold your hair off your neck." Mona put a collar around my neck. The collar was chrome in color with a rod on both sides. At the end were cuffs. Once my neck was in place, my wrists were cuffed at each end placing my hands about eight inches from my head.

'That's it, I'm helpless and Brian is going to put me on the weird devices, and I'll be Mona's little sex toy forever.'

"Is this supposed to be so uncomfortable Mona," I asked, as she slapped my ass with a paddle. Not once, it continued for a while. Just one more thing to put on the list of things I wanted my husband to do for me.

"Brian put Tina on the bed." I was lying on the bed while Mona and Brian chained my ankles to the posts. At least I was on my back so I didn't think that monster black dildo would be going up my ass.

"Tina, have you ever been with a woman?" 'Like lesbian love,' I thought to myself.

"Nope," I said.

"Would you like to?" Like my answer would matter. I just said, "Yes, I would like to be with a woman."

Mona started working my pussy like no man has ever done before. "Your once, twice three times a laddddy and I lovvvve youuuu. Yes, your once, twice three times a laddddy and I lovvvve youuuu!" What was Lionel Richie doing in my head and who knew I had such a nice voice?

"That's it, Tina, move that tongue up and down nice and slow, you are doing so good at this," Mona and I were doing 69 on each other; remember, I was on my back with no use of my hands. Mona was just sitting on my face slowly sliding across my tongue and lips. Once she had enough, which was a good thing because I was drowning, she climbed off me and there was Brian with a video camera.

"Brian is videoing your experience so you and your husband can watch it together," Mona said to me. Brian had one hand working the video with the other working his dick.

Suddenly, Brian had enough with the video camera. He walked up to me stroking his 10-inch dick with both hands close to my face. I was ready for Mount Vesuvius, to erupt. "Enough," Again bossy Mona with her "Enough," let Brian have some fun too. Anyway, Mona yelled and scared the shit out of me and Brian.

"Did I say you could cum yet, Brian?" Mona wasn't happy and Brian looked like a little kid that was about to be spanked with that paddle Mona used on my ass.

"Would you like another drink," Mona said all calm and sweet, "get us more drinks Brian, and put your dick on ice." I giggled at that. But Mona wasn't laughing with me.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Tina," Mona asked me.

"God yes," I responded and then Brian was back with the drinks.

"Mona why can't I cum too," Brian was almost begging for relief, and I don't think he listened to Mona because his dick was still big and hard just waiting to explode.

"Because this isn't about you, it's about Tina and Tina wants a woman, not a man." Mona was right and that's when I realized how I responded to the damn question.

Do you like it gentle, rough, or both? I responded, both. 'Fuck, what was I in for next.' I thought to myself.

Mona propped me up so I could drink my fruit water and vodka. Then laid me back down and poured her drink over my chest and started licking it off my titties. She was sucking and biting hard. Fuck I loved it. I loved it almost as much as, what felt like, three fingers exploring my pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head, "I need it deeper and harder!" I yelled. And then the strap-on dildo was back again. Brian had brought that monster dildo back, with the drinks.

Mona strapped that black mamba on and told Brian to get on his knees and suck it. 'What the fuck' I said to myself, 'is that thing going up Brian's ass next?' Nope, Mona just made Brian suck it to show that she was in charge.

Mona was shoving that big black dick down Brian's throat. How he wasn't choking on it was beyond me. But I was getting excited just watching. Then Mona turned her attention to me. She was between my legs working that magic tongue of hers again. I was trying to squeeze my legs together but had no chance in hell. I was strapped in place, and I was in heaven.

Then Mona stopped and before my eyes rolled back into place, they were rolling back even further now, and I was going into convulsions. Mona was fucking me with the big black mamba. She was fucking me hard and I was squirting everywhere.

Mona pulled that dildo out of me and grabbed Brian by the hair, "Back on your knees Brian, and suck my dildo clean." Mona was shoving it down Brian's throat again. It was so hot I started yelling, "TAKE THAT DOWN YOU THROAT DICK SUCKER!" Oh fuck, Mona didn't like that. She pulled it out of Brian's mouth and back into me.

"Brian Is My Cuck Sucker," Mona said, and I tried to apologize, but "OH FUCK!" was all that came out of my mouth.

I thought Terance was big, but this thing was crazy big. It took a while, but Mona got it all to fit. "Oh my God, don't stop," I begged Mona. And then Brian untied my legs, Mona pulled that giant black dildo out of my dripping pussy, and I was flipped over. Brian tossed me around like a rag doll. He dragged me down the bed, so my ass and legs were hanging over. Brian held me down while Mona spread my legs and tied them to the bottom of the bedposts.

Brian started tonguing my ass again and then Mona was working some lube on that giant mambo. I knew what was coming, and I wasn't ready for it. Mona slapped my ass hard, "Relax that tight ass," she said, and Fuck if I didn't do as I had been. But not before Mona was back with that damn paddle again.

Then, I felt that Big Black Mamba from hell sliding in my ass.

"Stop, please stop!' I yelled," Mona didn't care, she just kept working that big monster up my ass and I was crying like a baby; it hurt like a bitch, but I was Cuming like never before.

"Tina, Tina, wake up."

"Who what? Where did you come from?" I asked Terance.

"Tina, you were screaming and squirting like Old Faithful. There is no way we can keep this mattress; we need to run out to Sleepy tomorrow and get a new one."

"Terance, was I dreaming? It felt so real."

"Yes, you were Tina and it looked like you were enjoying your dream a lot!"

"Damn! I wish it were real; I want to go back and do it again," I whined.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Terance asked.

"No, it doesn't matter. It was just a dream. I haven't been able to sleep lately so Karen, you know Karen from work, gave me a migraine pill that she said would make me drowsy. Well, it did, and I had an incredible dream. Confusing as hell, but incredible."

"Tina, come on, I need to know how this dream could have gotten you so excited that you could ruin a perfectly good mattress."

"Terance, promise you won't get mad at me,"

"I would never get mad at you Tina."

"I dreamed that I was tied to a bed, and I was having sex with a woman. She was licking my pussy, slapping my ass, and fucking me with a giant black dildo, and I loved it," there I said it.

"Tina, is this a fantasy of yours, do you want to be dominated?"

"I never thought I did, I just wanted to be with a woman, but that damn questionnaire."

"What questions?" Terance asked.

Terance, I'm sorry baby but it's a fantasy of mine. The girls in the office and I talk about our fantasies and "What if our husbands gave us a hall pass?" Just a one-time thing baby. I always fantasize about being with a woman. I'm sorry Terance it's only a fantasy, I would never do it for real."

"Tina, based on the dream you're describing, it sounds like you want more than just to be with a woman."

"But Terance, you already have the big Mambo," "What?" he asked as I continued, "So you can tie me to a bed and fuck me all you want."

"And I get to use a paddle on you too?" he asked.

"If that's what you want then yes."

"Do you promise that it would be once and done?"

"Oh my God Terance, yes once and done!"

"Okay Tina, then I will give you a hall pass to be with a woman, on time!"

"Karen, Karen," I screamed as I ran into the office Monday morning. I screamed so loud and scared the shit out of the girls. "Terance gave me a hall pass!"

The End, but there's more to come.