All Comments on 'Girl's Night Out'

by loki333

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Until The Night I Never Realiazed What A Moron I Married

I have since moved on and have a beautiful and smart woman in my life, this time I am doing it right. Just to set the record strait I Never I repeat never had a fantasy of my wife fucking anyone other than me. Her disregard for her wedding vows ended are marriage for me. The one think that happened that was kind of funny was when her parents confronted me and asked why I was divorcing there daughter, I told them the truth, she looked like she wanted crawl into the ground. From what I understand she lives with her parents and does not go anywhere with out Daddy's permission. Oh well like I say she was a nutcase. Me ? well as they say life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

We have encountered several sick fucks in this genre. I'm afraid though that you might just be the most fucked up out of every one I've read here. I mean seriously post in fetish you sick fucking freak!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong category

Should be in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
IR of Fetish

This is not erotic but to a minute percentage of the population. Almost should be in Sci Fi. From Loving Wife to cuckolded slave. WTF!!!! Are you kidding? Poorly written . Sad I read it.1*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Boilerplate

This story template is set, except for character names. Oh, and a narrow choice of pecker size (9", 10", 11" or 12") and color (dark brown, shiny ebony, purple/black)! It makes authoring 'erotica' MUCH easier!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nobody in this fucked up little town owns a gun?

Because the two little sluts and jimmy need put out of their misery. You ain"t straight, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You know, they do have a non erotic section here...

and an interracial site...even fetish. What they don't have is a place for spousal abuse. To treat someone with that much hate requires an anger usually reserved for child molesters or politicians. You sure as fuck don't say "I love you" then prove it by humiliating, abusing or otherwise treating your spouse like a punching bag, emotional or physical.

If you were to read a story that showed a husband getting aroused when he punches or kicks the woman he pledged to love, honor and cherish, you would be outraged. So why is this different? If she hates him that much and enjoys torturing him because it turns her on, ten simply get a divorce and rape her now ex husband in the court system for the rest of his life. There is a reason divorced men are more likely to commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no

just non-erotic. what a boring repeated story, even stolen. if there are more than 2 letters different from another story, it's a lot

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Sucks!

Love, right.....how is her giving the key to him love, or anything else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love cock breath

That my wife has when she comes home from the club. She describes blowing a guy while I lick her pussy. It gets me off

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
very sad

not very good. not even worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He Didn't Believe She Would Do It?

She saw him for what he was all along and played him. He is a low self esteem, submissive cuck and gay. Also, he pays the bills and keeps the house clean along with keeping her pussy clean.

BTW, your title sucked and was misleading.

The original guy might have got off with his wife having a quickee at some dance club but black, full time cuck and demeaning - Nope! He would have realized what she was, what she was doing, waited for her to get home and told her ...'Thanks for the photos, my attorney will call you'...and he would have taken his pre-packed bags and left - BUT,.......................

I'm straight, don't mind reading a story about wives who cheat or slowly cuck their husbnds as long as one of three things happens and is identified

1) Revenge

or

2) They already agreed that he wanted to be submissive

or

3) He just leaves her, no BTB - just walks away

Thanks anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get help

seriously, do it now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is what we get

for criticizing other authors. That their husbands in their stories are wimps. They stopped writing and we are left with this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loving Wives is turning into a trash dump

1*-nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it. Would love to hear more. My panties got so wet just reading it. Hope he gets feminized a little when james cums back over.

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

I'm not quite as submissive but close. I love her fucking lots of other men. All races, all ages, all types and sizes. She loves cock.....any where, any time, any position, any way. She knows I love watching and she loves performing. I especially love watching her with 3 or more men at the same time and when they leave we fuck our brains out and then I orally clean her up. We are completely satisfied every day. We both love our wonderful lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One more WACC story

Nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Almost came...

Your story made me so fucking horny. I had to keep stopping so I would not cum during the first part. (found this linked on Reddit)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loser BULLSHIT!

Just divorce the bitch and go suck some dicks!

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 9 years ago
Fucking Hot

I loved it, she gave him exactly what he wanted and even gave him the chance for things to go back to normal. I love it that James had the key. If I were her husband I'd hope the James throws the key away leaving me in permanent chastity. And maybe get some gay friends to come over and use him while she gets fucked by a real man.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
He was pathetic, but she was even worse...

He was pathetic, but she was even worse...If she was a real woman, with self-esteem, she would have divorced him and begin a new life...But no, she had to become a whore for her lover...Who got the worst part in this? She did...Soon will be a street whore making money for her pimp...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Loving Wife" My Ass

What psychopath thought this belonged in the "loving wives" category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"You realize things won't be the same anymore right?"

A steaming pile of cuck crap!

Dude__meisterDude__meisterover 5 years ago
Good story

Well written. My wife's first time outside our relationship was with a black man, it was pretty realistic.

Don't know why people would search out cuckold then act as if it didn't get them off.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Time to shut this mess down!...

Wife (W) calls Husband (H) slave. Bull calls W slave and has taken H's cock cage key. H did not agree with this arrangement and now is extremely vulnerable, possibly in danger. H's next question to W should be: Did you give him a key to the house, too?

Predictably, Bull will use any influence to have W making him $ and will move as needed to gain control of H's $ and properties. H should start locking down the finances, set up security (video recordings, audio on land line, get W's phone and get her to HIS parents (call in the whole family on both sides) or to secure facility for "care" that includes "deprogramming with whatever info attorney and p.i. find in deep background on Bull.

Stupid is expensive: all expenses should come from her half of assets if she keeps playing dumb. Of course, she can always live the slave experience as do the four-and-a-half million sex trafficked and others -- Bull can set that up for her.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

Get a shotgun start cleaning it, when they both are at YOUR home. Let them know there are 2 ways to leave, by the door, or by the door, on a gurney, both ways are going to permanent, for them. Go into the bedroom and 'kill' the bed. If the bull follows you into the room, 'the gun may go off, accidentally.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Jamal and another white whore. Thor and Loki are both cucks, where did Odin go wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i just didn't like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous