Girls' Night Out Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. This is my husband, Mike. We don't usually go out on New Year's but this year we said 'What the heck!' We got a baby sitter so here we are!"

Kylie introduced Amy and Mike to Angie who smiled and nodded hello.

"So Kylie, what's this rumor you are selling your gallery and leaving us? I hope not."

"Just a rumor, Amy," Kylie calmly explained. "I'm not going any place soon."

"Good," Amy said. "I'm glad. It has become a real bright spot in our community." She bent over and whispered, "Beside I was hoping you would be offering a part 2 to your human form class. I'm not the only one either."

"Good to know, Amy. I'll let you know if and when I do."

"Well, Happy New Year!" Amy said as she headed off to her table.

"Rumors move fast in a small community," Angie said as she picked up her menu.

"Yes, they do," thought Kylie.

Kylie felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see a large black man, smiling down on her. "Chris?"

"Kylie, how are you?" Chris asked as he bent down and kissed her cheek. "Feeling better?"

"I'm feeling much better, thank you. Say are you by yourself?' Kylie asked.

Chris shook his head. "No I'm with Beverly. She is over there, waiting for a table."

"Why don't you come over and sit with us? There is plenty of room."

"Thank you," Chris replied. "But before I go, who is this beautiful lady?" he asked looking at Angie.

"Chris, this is my roommate Angie."

He reached out and took Angie' hand and kissed it. "Two beautiful young ladies in one night! It may be a very good New Year."

When Chris left to get Beverly, Angie leaned over to Kylie. "Chris was your model, right? The one with the big..?" she asked.

Kylie nodded. "Yes he is."

Chris returned with Beverly. "Kylie, Angie, this is Beverly."

Kylie offered her a seat.

The dinner was superb as usual. The conversation between the four went quite well and each had some interesting things to talk about. It seemed Chris and Beverly also bought tickets to continue the New Year's celebration downstairs. When dinner was finished the foursome headed there for more partying.

They found a table near the big windows and sat down. As they did Chris offered to get each of them a drink. After they told them what they wanted, he headed off.

"So Beverly, what got you started in modeling for art classes?" Angie asked.

"It all started in college as a way to make extra money. It wasn't much but it paid some bills," Beverly said.

"But nude posing?" Kylie asked. "That's a big step."

"Yes, but it meant more money as people paid more for nudes," Beverly laughed. "I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and a risk taker too. I will try anything once to see if I like it. It is a thrill to be naked in front of fully clothed people all looking at you."

"Is that how you met Chris? Posing?"

"Yes," Beverly said frankly. "One thing led to another."

Chris returned with the drinks. Setting them down, he turned to Angie and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Angie smiled. "Sure." And they left for the dance floor.

Beverly looked at Kylie. "Chris told me a lot about you. He was very impressed with you. He also said you were not like other women."

"Really?" Kylie responded, wondering where this was going. "In what way?"

"Usually when Chris poses, many women get a little flustered when they see him. They either can't keep their eyes off him or they try to act nonchalant about it, making it worst. He said you were very cool about it, like it was no big deal."

Kylie laughed. "I will let you in on a little secret. I'm not into men, in any way. My assistant, Cassie, was a little flustered but I didn't care. It's not who I am."

"You know, Chris has a partner, Paul so I guess you could say he's bi-"

"And you?" Kylie asked.

Beverly smiled. "I said I was willing to try anything. Say would you like to dance?"

"Sure."

The dance floor was very crowded and soon the two girls were separated. Kylie found herself dancing with some guy. He was cute but she didn't care. Maybe it was the drinks but she did a little bumping with him as they danced. When the music ended, she tried to walk away but he grabbed her arm. "Hey, beautiful, don't walk away. The night is young."

In the past, she might have panicked but not tonight. "Silly boy," she said running her finger down the side of face. "See that big Black man standing over there," Kylie pointed towards Chris. "That's my boyfriend and I don't think he would like it if I went with you." Kylie gave him a sweet smile that would melt butter.

The guy's eyes grew wide as he let go. "That's ok, miss. Have a good evening."

When she returned to their table, she told her tale, which got a big laugh from everyone.

As the evening wore on Chris and Angie became friendlier. They danced quite a bit and seemed to very touchy with other. Beverly and Kylie spent some time dancing but mostly talking. Beverly told Kylie quite a bit.

"I know you know I'm married," Beverly said sipping her drink. "Two kids too, 5 and 7. My husband, Carl, is home right now with them. That might sound terrible but he's happy."

Kylie touched Beverly's hand. "You don't have to tell me this."

"That's ok," Beverly said as she stroked Kylie's arm. "After the kids were born, it seemed our sex life went downhill. I wanted more, he didn't seem to care. I lost some weigh, firmed up a little, started posing after work, met Chris, and the rest is history."

"How does your husband feel about this?" Kylie asked, grabbing her own drink.

Beverly sighed. "At first he wasn't happy then he started asking questions. Next thing was he wanted to know everything that when on between Chris and I. Our sex life got restarted. So here I am. I'm happy." She drained her drink. "You have seen the size of Chris' cock. I know you are not into men but it is the most amazing sensation to feel that full. It took awhile to get used to it but I do love it."

The music slowed down so Beverly took Kylie's hand. "Come on let's dance." And she led her out on to the crowded floor.

Again it could have been the drinks, Kylie hadn't had this many in a very long time. It might have been that she didn't care tonight. Beverly held her very close and moved her hands over her bare back, at one point touching her ass. It felt good, very good. Kylie found herself resting her head on Beverly's shoulder.

The music ended and they found Chris and Angie standing there. Chris handed them each a glass of champagne. "It's that time."

Everyone raised their glasses and counted down. At exactly 12 midnight, balloons fell from the ceiling, fireworks shot in to the sky and everyone shouted, "Happy New Year!" Chris kissed Beverly and Kylie kissed Angie and then they switched. Chris kissed Angie and Beverly kissed Kylie. These kisses lasted a little longer than the usual short New Year's kisses.

The crowd began to thin out about a half hour late so Angie decided it was time to go. "I'm going to call an Uber since neither of us is in any condition to drive."

Kylie reminded her that they didn't drive there in the first place.

All Angie could say was "Right."

Chris overheard them. "No way, I'll drive you. You don't live too far do you?"

"Chris, you don't have to. We'll figure it out," Kylie said.

"Nope, I'm driving you home."

As they drove home, Beverly slipped into the backseat with Kylie leaving Angie to sit upfront with Chris. Beverly sat very close and at first simply rested her hand on Kylie's knee. Slowly she began to move it up and down her inner thigh, moving it ever so higher each time. It felt good, so good that Kylie spread her legs wider, inch-by-inch. As they turned into the driveway, Beverly's fingers had reached the top of Kylie's stockings and were touching her bare thigh. Kylie squirmed in her seat.

Angie spoke as the car stopped. "Maybe you guys should come in. Chris, maybe have some coffee, just in case."

"That's a good idea," Beverly said opening the backdoor and hopping out.

Upon entering the house, Beverly turned to Kylie and asked, "Perhaps you can show me to the bathroom?"

"Sure, follow me. I'll take you to the master bedroom. Right this way." Kylie said stopping to point the way as they entered the bed.

Beverly put her hand on Kylie's shoulder and spun her around. She kissed hard and forced her tongue into Kylie's mouth. The kiss caught Kylie by surprise and she would have staggered if not for Beverly's arms around her. Beverly kept her mouth locked against Kylie's as she directed her towards the king size bed. Reaching it, she pushed Kylie onto it. "I wanted to do that all night," Beverly said breathlessly.

Kylie put her hand behind Bev's head and brought her mouth down to hers. The kiss was deep and passionate and it excited her. Kylie wanted more.

Bev reached behind Kylie's neck and undid the clasp to the halter. With the clasp released Kylie's breasts were now free for Bev to fondle. She rubbed her hand over them, stopping to tease the nipples to erection. She rolled one between her thumb and finger causing Kylie to sigh in contentment at what she was feeling.

Bev's mouth moved slowly down Kylie's neck, nibbling and sucking as she went. All this time she continued to play with Kylie's nipples. Reaching there Bev took one in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it, teasing it more until she took it all in, sucking it. Kylie gasped from the pleasure it sent through her body.

Kylie's hands were not idle. She unzipped Bev's dress and pushing it off her shoulders. Her hands found Bev's breasts and she began to caress them. They weren't as big as hers nor were they as firm but they felt good in her hands. Her attention to them caused Bev to moan in delight.

A voice broke their enjoyment. "What's the idea of starting without us?" Angie said, her dress bunched about her waist. Standing next to her was Chris, with his shirt unbuttoned and belt undone.

Bev laughed. "Us? Look at you!"

Angie stepped out of her dress and lay back on the bed. "I guess we did."

Kylie and Bev threw their dresses on the floor and continued playing. The short break did nothing to cool their desire. Bev moved up and cupped one of her breasts. She offered it to Kylie. "Suck on it," she said.

Angie had already pushed Chris's shirt off him and had rolled him onto his back. He raised his hips so she could remove his trousers. As she did, she started kissing his chest. Chris's big hands roamed to her ass where he squeezed her ass cheeks.

While Kylie was deeply involved sucking on Bev's breast, Bev slid her hand down Kylie's smooth stomach. She slipped her hand under Kylie's panties.

"Hey what is it?" Bev said, straightening up.

She quickly moved between Kylie's legs and pulled off her panties. Kylie's hard cock stood to attention. "Now this is a surprise!" Bev said grasping it in her hand.

Kylie raised her head and began to speak. "I can..."

Bev placed her hand over Kylie's mouth. "No need to explain, girlie. It's alright." She bent down and kissed the tip.

Angie had also moved further down on Chris. As she removed his boxers, it revealed what Kylie and Cassie had told Angie about. Chris' cock was large, larger that any Angie had ever seen. It was not only long but its girth was what made it seem remarkable. A look of awe but also lust came to Angie's face.

Chris raised his head. "Do you think you can take it, baby?"

Angie said nothing as she reached into the drawer for the lube. She was going to try.

Bev's mouth continued to move up and down Kylie's cock. She had given Kylie no time to think or react. Her sucking and licking caused Kylie to moan from the intense feeling. Bev looked up at her. "I want you good and ready, cause I'm going to fuck you like Chris is going to fuck Angie."

Angie was already straddling Chris' cock, rubbing its massive head over her opening. The wetness of her pussy and the lube allowed about an inch to enter her. She groaned as it did. "I don't know," she mumbled.

Bev leaned over to her. "Yes, you can. Relax and take it slow," she said in encouragement. As she talked she straddled Kylie and slip her cock into her pussy. It felt good. "Now, girlie, I'm going to fuck you. You can watch Angie get fucked by Chris' monster while I ride you."

Chris had placed one hand on Angie's hip to slowly guide her down on his cock. His other hand was wrapped around the lower half of his own cock. It was providing a bumper for Angie, a stop so she would not take too much into her pussy. Slowly more of the big cock disappeared inside her pussy. The look on Angie's face was one of pure lust.

Angie's pussy was totally stretched and completely full. It's lips were wide open and her clit was pushed further out than every before. As she started slowly moving up and down on his cock, she groaned, "Oh God" over and over.

Bev matched Angie's rhythm and the two girls moved in unison as they rode their partner's cock. "Watch her!" Bev demanded of Kylie. "Watch her get fucked!"

Kylie could feel the pressure in her cock building as the feeling of Bev's pussy and watching Angie get fucked filled her mind. It was the most erotic vision, more than she could ever imagine.

Sweat had now beaded up on Angie's body as she continued moving. Her body has experienced small tremors the closer she was to cumming. Only one thought ran through her mind and that was the feeling was becoming overwhelming!

It started in her pussy and slowly spread outward, across her stomach to her arms and legs. Stronger and more intense than anything she felt before. Her body began to shake. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened as she screamed incoherently.

The sight and sound of Angie cumming triggered Kylie's own orgasm and she came deeply into Bev's pussy. "That's it, girlie, fill my pussy with your cum." Bev cooed.

Angie had passed out from the force of her orgasm. Chris gently lifted her off him and placed her on the bed. She slowly came too as her body continued to shake as if from aftershocks.

Bev climbed off Kylie and moved to straddle Chris. "We won't need lube tonight, babe. Kylie provided some natural kind," she taking Chris all the way into her pussy.

Kylie lay on the bed, still excited from what just occurred but also confused. In the heat of passion, she had let her guard down and revealed her true self. Yet in spite of a momentary pause, Bev continued on. There was no big scene or reaction. Now lying here next to them, she felt unsatisfied. She wanted to continue.

She got up on her knees and began kissing Bev. First on her lips, then neck. Her hand teased Bev's breasts causing Bev to sigh. "This is nice, very nice," as she continued to ride Chris.

Kylie moved her hand between Bev's legs. She could feel Chris' long cock moving in and out of her pussy. It was warm and wet as Kylie stroked it. Both Chris and Bev moaned at the added sensation.

Bev grabbed Kylie's cock. She was surprised to find it hard and erect. "I know where you can put this, girlie. I want you to fuck my ass!"

Kylie didn't hesitate. She moved behind Bev and positioned her cock at her asshole. She didn't need any lube as her cock and Bev were still slick from her cum. Kylie pushed and easily entered her ass.

Bev groaned, "Oh yes!"

Kylie could feel Chris' cock in Bev pussy as only a thin membrane of skin separated the two. The tightness of Bev's ass and the feeling of Chris's cock moving in Bev's pussy gave Kylie a sensation unlike any she had ever experienced. Her balls slapped against Chris'. The two cocks began to move together as Bev remained between them.

All three began to moan as the cocks move faster. Bev kept repeating, "Oh fuck!" over and over.

Finally she screamed out, "Oh God, I'm cumming!" Her pussy and ass clasped hard on the two cocks. Kylie could feel Chris' cock pulse against her own. It was too much. Kylie joined in with Bev, shouting, "I'm cumming too!"

"Fill my ass with your cum, Oh fuck!"

Chris threw his head and groaned, "Oh fuck!" as he filled Bev's pussy with his cum.

Kylie woke up and glanced at the clock. It read 3:20. She could hear Angie quietly breathing next to her, asleep. When she turned to the other side, she found the bed empty. She sat up. She noticed a light on downstairs and heard someone moving about. She hopped out of bed and grabbing a robe lying on the back of a chair, headed in that direction.

She found Beverly, fully dressed, by the door. "Bev?"

"I know," she said, "But we have to go. It is part of my deal with my husband. I always have to come home before sun-up. I want to thank you though."

"Thank you, Bev, but I would appreciate..."

Bev held her hand up. "Your secret is safe with me. How can I be the one to talk?

I am in the PTA, a member of our church and yet I pose nude and cuckold my husband. I told you I'm a risk taker but so are you. As one risk-taker to another, you got me beat and you do it so well."

She shook her head. "Besides, you help fulfill one of my fantasies. I always wanted a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time. Well, I did it! In addition I'm going to provide my husband with an extra treat when I get home."

Chris came around the corner. "All set?"

Bev hugged Kylie. "Maybe we can do this again? Maybe just us girls? Don't forget to let me know if you need Chris or I to model for you. Bye."

Kylie waved as she shut the door. "Well that was a helluva way to start the new year!"

***

New Year's Day

Kylie took a quick shower to rinse off the "sex" from night. The lube and her cum made her feel dirty. Beside she wanted to crawl back under the covers and cuddle up with Angie. There was no better place.

She dried off and went back to bed. As she settled in Angie rolled over. She threw one arm across Kylie's chest and a leg over her leg. Angie snuggled up close and gave a contented sigh. Kylie pulled her a little closer.

"Good morning, sweetie," Angie said resting her head on Kylie's shoulder. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, I did. How about you?"

"Yes," Angie smiled. "The sleep of the dead."

Kylie slid up in the bed, propping the pillows behind her. "I know. I was a little worried about you."

"Why?" Angie asked, lifting her head.

"Well you kind of passed out last night. Then you gave off some whimpering noises and your body shook with these little tremors. It worried me."

Angie sat up next to her. "To be honest I don't remember too much about last night especially after we got back here. Things are a little fuzzy."

"They should be," Kylie smiled. "You fucked Chris' big cock or at least attempted too. You got about half of it in. The amazing thing or should I say the scariest thing was when you came. Wow, I never saw anything like it, even porn movies. It was pretty wild."

"I do remember some of it. There was this overwhelming sensation all over my body. It was like an out of body feeling. Never felt anything like it before."

"It certainly looked that way," Kylie continued. "Your whole body started shaking, your eyes rolled, and you let out a long wail. After a few moments, you collapsed like a rag doll, passed out cold."

"Huh," Angie said scratching her head. "I do remember Chris' cock. It was huge and it filled me like I never was filled before. And you are telling me I took only half. Might be a while for my pussy to recover. By the way what were you doing?"

"I was busy fucking Bev or I should say, she was fucking me. I got so excited when you came that I came in her pussy." Kylie shook her head. "I don't think either of us satisfied them. After Chris lifted you off him, Bev straddled him. Using my cum as a lube, she slid completely down him."

"She took all of him?" Angie asked incredulously.

"Yep, and easily too," Kylie replied. "Watching all that got me hard again."

"Wow!"

"I know but it was pretty hot. Then Bev told me to fuck her ass. I wasn't going to argue," Kylie said.